Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janette starts crying silently. After a few long and tense seconds, she admits "I don't know..."

"The answer is 1513. It was in the first sentence of the first paragraph of the textbook. Clearly, you're not reading the text as diligently as you should be." Felicia tells her in a condescending voice. It's the voice she uses to scold her lazy students. "Miss Rodgers?"

"Too bad, Janette. No clothes for you! You can try again after the next lesson. Now, go back to your seat and everyone get back to work on part two."

Janette blushes a little deeper, something I hadn't thought possible, as she quickly scurries back to her desk. Even before her feet are moving, her arms are across her chest, covering her breasts, both hands extended down to cover her pubes. She stakes her seat, hunching over and trying to hide her breasts as she starts work.

Chapter 04: Twenty Questions

Janette spends the next fifteen minutes blushing deeply as she sits naked, and fidgeting, at her desk. She looks to be trying rather hard to get the assignment done well this time, too. As if she definitely does not want to suffer another humiliation for a low grade. She tries just as hard to cover as much of her nakedness as she possibly can, too. To me, it's funny to watch. It can't be easy to write with one hand over her bush and the other arm across her breasts. Next time, I'm adding a penmanship grade - that should take care of that shyness!

The other students know that they are window dressing. Their work isn't being graded. No one cares if they even do it. Just as long as it looks like they are doing it. Thus the boys neglect their assignment, instead trying hard to get glimpses of the naked Janette. Mostly Chris, the boy here without a girl, but I can see Izzy's boyfriend stealing a few peeks at those breasts, too. I guess any boy would. But he is trying just as hard to make sure Izzy doesn't notice him. Smart boy. Izzy would definitely torture him if she caught him.

As with the first lesson, Janette never has a chance of getting a good grade on this one. That's why, fifteen minutes after she started her lesson, I'm calling Janette back up to the desk to discuss her work. This time, I've given her a 68, two points lower than she earned on the first lesson. Even with the extra credit, she's going to need to do better on her last two assignments to make up those two points, or fail.

I offer her the same three choices: keep the low grade, roll the dice, or pick her fate. This time, she looks long and hard at the pink box of fates before very hesitantly choosing to draw one. It's really her only choice. She can't keep the grade, and if she rolls the dice, the odds are only fifty-fifty that she'll get the points she needs. Pinking a fate is the only certain way to get the points. And yes, that's by my design. I want her to pick a fate, so I left her no real choice in it.

This time there are only nine fates in the box. As there should be since she picked one last time. Janette doesn't know that all nine are the same this time, too. They're just not the naked dunce they were last time. I switched the folded papers while she was working.

Janette reluctantly opens the fate she's drawn. Just like last time, she has to stand and face the class while she reads her fate aloud. Then everyone will watch her suffer it. The only difference is that this time she's reading it naked. That's her "fault" since she didn't earn her clothes back after the last fate. Not that she ever had a real chance to, but she doesn't know that either.

"Play twenty questions," Janette reads her fate to the class. As she does, all eyes are on her. Especially the boys. I won't allow her to cover herself as she stands there.

"I am to undress and give my clothes to the teacher." I put that as the first instruction so that Janette wouldn't know how rigged this is. If the fate assumed she was already naked, then she might be smart enough to figure out I knew she wouldn't have clothes. It would mean that this fate couldn't have been in the box the last time she drew. And it would mean that I knew she wouldn't earn her clothes back.

"I will stand in front of the class, naked. I will hold a textbook atop each of my outstretched arms. I will answer twenty questions. You may ask me anything you can dream up to ask, and I will answer it fully and honestly.

"If I am asked a question about the lessons and I do not answer it correctly, I will be punished. If I am asked a question about anything else, and I don't answer fully and honestly I will be punished. I will be punished with a rap of the teacher's ruler, where ever she decides to give it to me. If I drop either book, I will get three raps and start over."

Janette looks less than thrilled about the fate. I wonder if she's thinking about what kinds of questions these students might be dreaming up to ask her.

"Everyone... we'll take turns asking questions. Everyone will get three questions. Ms. Miller and I will get one each. That's 20." I announce. Then I get two more of the two-inch-thick textbooks. I'd guess they weigh a couple of pounds each. No wonder everyone is going digital!

I have Janette stand with her feet about a foot apart. That way, everyone has a full view of the slightly puffy mound of her pussy and its fur between the tops of her thighs. I have her stretch her arms straight out to her sides, her palms turned upwards. I set one of the heavy books atop each upturned palm. Then I make sure Janette has her eyes open and is looking out on her audience.

I suggest Felicia goes first. Felicia's single question was scripted by me. Paige has three scripted questions for Janette. I'd never allow a toy to make up its own questions. Izzy has one. Izzy's boyfriend has two, and that was at Izzy's request. I think she didn't want him making too much up on his own. The vanilla girls, and the other boy, don't have any. They'll make up their own questions.

"Janette... Are you cheating on your husband? And by cheating, I mean doing anything that involves taking your clothes off." Felicia asks with a wide grin on her face. She knows enough to already know the answer to the question. Everyone does. But Janette doesn't know that. To her, Felicia is asking a very unwelcome question.

"Yes..." Janette answers very quietly, with a deepening blush on her face.

Instantly six hands go up. Everyone wants to ask the next question. "We'll start at my left and work around the room." I decide. I point to Izzy, at the far left of the first row. Her single scripted question is the follow up to Felicia's question.

"Janette, what are you doing and with whom?" Izzy asks a wide grin on her face, too.

Janette winces, even though she had to know whoever I picked was going to ask some variation of this question. "I... uh... sometimes - not very often! - play some sex games with a man named Dmitri..."

I take my ruler. Janette is about to learn what I meant by full and honest answers. I snap the ruler straight, landing its tip squarely atop the stiff nipple of her right breast. It makes a decently little crack as it lands.

"OW!" Janette screeches. Her chest snaps backward, away from the impact. As it does, her bottom thrusts out behind her. And her hands come forward. The books atop her hands waver, almost falling from her hands. It looks as if she's going to lose them, but she somehow manages to hang onto them. Barely. "Fuck, that hurt!" Janette adds.

I don't have to bring the ruler off Janette's breast to see the pink splotch it left. It covers her nipple, the pink ring around it, and a little bit of the milky whiteness of her mound. It's not a deep pink. But it is bright. And it definitely stings. The nipples are rather sensitive, and thus one of the more painful places to be spanked.

"Ow... Ow..." Janette whines. Her eyes are moist now, too.

"That was your punishment for giving less than a full answer. You won't get away with simply saying 'sex games.' That could be anything. You will tell the class what games you've been playing. The rest of your punishment is that you will answer her question fully. After twenty questions, you will be punished for breaking the class rule with your potty mouth. Now, answer her question." I scold Janette.

"I... uh... I play kinky games... the kind where He owns me and gets to do whatever he wants with me and I don't get a say in it... things like whipping me, spanking me, having sex with me, giving me to someone, tying me down, and stuff like that... is that enough, Miss Rodgers?"

I nod. Then I point to Izzy's boyfriend. I wonder if he'll ask his scripted questions, which at Izzy's request are tame, or if he'll use his one free question to ask Janette something kinky.

He goes with one of the scripted questions. The look on his face tells me that he's saving his free question for his last, hoping that maybe someone else will ask a few of the ones he's surely thinking up. That way, he'll get to hear the answer, but not have to spend his question to ask. He knows some of the others have three free questions. He just doesn't know that he would too, except that Izzy asked me not to leave him too many. So I had to. Girl code. He is her boyfriend.

His scripted questions are about the lessons. He asks Janette a question about participles, which was the second lesson. It's the easy one out of the two I've given him. Easy enough that he probably knows the answer despite not having done the lesson. I know he's been faking it. I suspect all six of them have been faking it. Or more likely just writing in the answers they already know, and BS for the other questions.

Janette answers. Felicia nods, letting Janette know she got the question right. Janette lets out a huge sigh of relief that she won't be spanked with the ruler again. Now that she knows what a "rap" with the ruler is, she is definitely eager to avoid another. I'll bet she's wondering where she'd get it, too. Maybe her other breast first, but after that, there are so many painful possibilities.

Now it's Paige's turn. All three of Paige's scripted questions are kinky ones. Questions I wrote to make Janette seem slutty to the audience. "How often do you have anal sex, and how does He prefer to do it with you?"

Janette winces again. And blushes a little deeper. "Uh... maybe half of the times I see him, so like maybe every five or six weeks. He usually likes me to bend over something, then he ties me with legs apart."

Now it's up to one of the vanilla girls. Her name is Emma. She's in a couple of my nursing classes. She's also fairly flighty, always looking to have fun. She's been after me to invite her to something, anything. "Do you enjoy it? What's it like for you? Are you always tied?" Emma just earned herself an invite to another show with that question. OK, it's three questions, but they're closely related. Besides, this game is about embarrassing Janette, and Emma has done that nicely. Although something in my voice tells me she's less concerned with embarrassing Janette and more interested in getting some information out of her.

"I... uh... cum if that means I like it... but it hurts! That's why He always ties me, because if He didn't... I don't think I'd stay there and let Him do it to me."

"You get off with Him in your butt? Is it the same as when He's in your pussy? How's it different?" Kayla, the other vanilla girl asks. I know she's friends with Emma, and now I wonder if they've silently coordinated their questions. I could see these two doing something like that. Or maybe just having agreed to get all the information they could from Janette about the topic.

"Yes, I cum when He's using my butt... if He allows me to. It... hurts me. He's rather large, and my butt is tiny. It's a lot more intense for me when He does it my butt. It's the same feeling, it's just a lot stronger that way in spite of it hurting me. And if He makes me do it a second time, it's even stronger for me."

I notice that both Emma and Kayla are paying close attention to her answers. No doubt both are taking mental notes. I just wonder why. It's as if one is thinking about doing it with her boyfriend and wants the information. I notice Janette blushing deeper with each word of her answer, too.

I notice one other thing about Janette. Her arms are starting to show the strain. I knew they would. I don't know if Janette did. But holding even those few pounds up, her arms stretched out, takes a lot. I know that as time goes on, and her arms strain more and more, it will get harder for her to hold the books up. And that will make it more likely that she drops one, and then has to start over. I'm sure a few of the students are hoping she drops one. I'll bet they have plenty of questions they could ask her.

Now it's Chris' turn. None of his questions are scripted, either. "Janette, what's the sluttiest thing you've ever done. Specifically." He asks.

Janette takes a few seconds to think about it. With each passing nanosecond, her blush deepens. Finally, she answers very quietly, her voice almost pure humiliation. "Once He made me make a sex video. In it, I was having sex with two men at once. I was on top of one, having sex with him, and I had to lean forward a little and allow another man to use my butt at the same time. He insisted didn't have me tied, so He had to punish me a few times before I'd hold still for the second man to go in my butt. He made me ask the... bigger guy to use my butt, and this guy - I never knew his name - was huge! It hurt so much. But I also screamed my way through three too-intense orgasms. I looked, and sounded, like a porno star."

Now the questions go back to Izzy. And Izzy has free reign. "OK, slut, what's the most disgusting thing He ever made you do, and did it get you off?" It's not a scripted question. But Izzy has been around enough of my scenes to know what I want. And she's not shy about humiliating someone.

"He once made me be a urinal at a party. He had me bound very tightly, on my knees, with my hands behind me, and blindfolded. Then, whenever someone wanted to pee, he put his penis in my mouth and I had to swallow every drop of it. When the guy was done, I had to thank him for allowing me to drink his pee. I was there for several hours. I never even saw who was at the party. He had a bedpan underneath of me, which He called an 'overflow' pan. I needed it a bunch of times. He also had a tiny vibrator inside my pussy, and that drove me crazy. It was the third guy to pee in me that made me lose it. He just peed so much I choked on it. He didn't stop when I did. I screamed and came with him still peeing in my mouth. It got me very dirty, and I had to stay that way for the rest of the party. Plus He punished me for not swallowing it all by taking away the bedpan for a full hour. That was awful because by the time I got it back I had to go so badly it hurt. Everyone watched me use it, too. Then, some woman used me. She pushed my head back and put her pussy right on my lips, which put her butt hole so tightly against my nose that it might as well have been up it. All I could smell was her butt. About halfway through, she... passed gas right in my nose. Everyone laughed at me. And I screamed and came again. But this time I managed not to spill any!" Janette tells the story to answer his question. "I smelled butt for the rest of the night, too." Everyone laughs hard at Janette.

Izzy's boyfriend asks another lesson related question. This one, also written by me, asks for something obscure. And Janette doesn't have a good answer for it.

I point to Janette. "Well, we have a whole body here, where would like it spanked for her wrong answer? You may pick absolutely anywhere you can dream up."

"I guess on her other boob," Jacob answers as if he's just going with the safe answer. The same place I picked for her first spanking. As if he doesn't want Izzy to know what he'd really pick.

I don't hesitate. I snap the ruler, landing its tip a little harder directly atop the stiff nipple of her left breast. The swat isn't that much harder, maybe five percent more, maybe, tops, ten percent worse.

This time Janette screams "OW!" She quickly sobs a few more pained "Ow!s" but this time she doesn't say anything else. I do see a couple of tears roll down her cheek. And she jumps from it. It looks like she comes even closer to dropping those books, too. But she keeps them on her hands.

"What else has he done with your butt. Everything!" It's Paige's turn to ask the question.

"He's put all kinds of toys in there. Everything from fairly small balls, to butt plugs, to really big dildos. And lots of fingers. Once He even put a plug it in with a fake dog's tail on the end of it in there."

Paige looks almost disappointed by the answer. Obviously, Dmitri doesn't make as much use of Janette's bottom as I would if she were mine. That's something Paige knows very well. It would have taken her longer than this game is going to take to tell everything I've done with Paige's butt.

"Do you deep throat cocks, too?" Emma asks.

"Only when He makes me. I never do it for my husband."

"Why not?" Kayla asks her question. "Don't you want to do it for your husband? Is it hard? What's it like?"

"I do want to do it for my husband, but I just can't seem to make myself no matter how hard I try. It's too hard for me. I get about half of it, and then I can't stop myself from choking. When I'm with Him, that's different. He makes me choke. If I don't do it myself, he just whips me so I scream then shoves it down my throat and holds it there. Plus if I make Him do it, then He is really rough with me. I choke the entire time. It's very hard for me, that's why I can't do it with my husband. I can't even breathe while it's in my throat, and I choke hard."

"You like it, don't you?" Chris asks his question. "You like being manhandled like that. How hard does it make you cum?" It's a perceptive question.

"I guess I like it... I don't cum then, but I do get very hot, and afterward, whenever He finally makes me cum, it's very hard."

Izzy, knowing that I want to humiliate Janette, asks her questions next. She asks Janette to describe her favorite masturbation fantasy.

"I don't do that often... my husband usually takes good care of me." Janette begins her answer. "But when I do, I usually imagine myself with my hands cuffed. I'm wearing just this little dress that's completely shoulderless. My husband is walking me around a room full of people, offering my body to whomever he chooses. I'm not allowed to say anything. From there, in my fantasy, every time I imagine a different person gets me. My husband takes my dress off of me, fairly roughly, then lets the person do whatever to me while he just waits and watches. The last time, I imagined - and this is a rarity for me - that he gave me to a black man for anal sex. I was so nervous, I've always heard jokes about how big black men are. My husband just snatched my dress off of me then quickly shoved me over a table. He held my shoulders down. I imagined that the penis was gigantic, and the man shoved it into me so roughly. I screamed. My husband just held me there, telling me that I wasn't good for anything but f**king, so I needed to shut up and 'take it like the whore I am.' I'll bet I wasn't thinking about that huge penis in my butt for even a minute before I came."

Now it's Jacob's turn. And he's saved his free question for this last round. "How many guys have you been with in a single night before?"

"Five..." Janette very reluctantly admits.

The question passes to Emma. She glances at Kayla, and with a wink between them, Emma asks an impossible question out of the lesson. I guess now I know why she was glancing in the textbook. She was searching for some obscure fact to ask.

Janette gets it wrong. I kind of wonder if anyone would have gotten it right. I wouldn't have known the answer. But that doesn't make me hesitate. I just point to Janette again and ask Emma where she'd like Janette to be spanked for the wrong answer.

123456...8