Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wave for Chris to come over to me. He walks over, his stride indifferent to the events. But not his eyes. Those feast upon Janette's nude body.

Chris isn't a boy I know that well. I know his name is actually Christian. I know he's just barely 20, starting his sophomore year at USA. I know that he's a "rookie," a first-year brother, in a frat house where I know a number of guys. I know that last year he dated Ariel, whose BFF Jenna is a friend of mine. I know that Ariel doesn't have anything bad to say about him. If she did, Jenna wouldn't hesitate to announce in on a billboard at the campus entrance. I don't know why they ended. I only know that Ariel claims she dumped him, no reason given. But the next weekend Ariel was all hot with a different guy, so I'm drawing the conclusion that the dumping was over the new guy, not Chris. I know his frat brothers like him. And I know he's been eager to see a scene live. Oh, and he was more than willing to play high school student to see one. I've seen that his eyes definitely appreciate Janette's body.

"Would you care for a proper thank you?" I ask him in my sweetest voice, batting my eyes at him as I do.

"Uh, sure," Chris answers, his eyes never leaving the kneeling Janette.

I reach over to Chris's pants. I don't hesitate to unzip them. I reach inside the open zipper. My hand feels a pair of boxer shorts. I mentally deduct a point - I hate boxers! I reach right through the front of them. I feel a quick tremor run through Chris, letting me know that he's surprised by everything now. Maybe by my brazenness. I grab hold of his cock, feeling that's it's already halfway to full stiffness.

I pull his cock out of his pants. It only takes it a couple of very short seconds to rise to the occasion. I add a couple of points to my evaluation of Chris. His cock looks to be close to seven inches long. I can see at least six of those inches sticking out past his jeans. And it's thick. I'd guess just over 1 ½" across. It's circumcised, letting me see its fat bulbous head, its deep purpleness standing above, and swelling wider than, the hard shaft.

I slap Janette's face hard again. "Go on, slut. Be a slut. Suck that delicious cock!" I smack Janette hard on the back of her head, knocking her head forward. My smack is hard enough that Janette's lips tap the tip of his cock.

Janette opens her mouth. She starts moving her lips forward slowly. Soon their pinkness surrounds the tip of the deep purple head of his cock.

I grab Janette's jaw, pinching the corners of her mouth my hardest. That way it's more uncomfortable for her as I force her to stretch her jaw to its full wideness. "He'd better like your useless mouth, cunt. A lot. Or you are going to be the sorriest cunt ever." Holding her jaw wide, I use my other hand to smack her on the back of her head again. It knocks her head forward about a half-inch, driving his hard shaft that much deeper into her mouth.

Janette obediently starts her head moving again, slowly inching the cock into her mouth.

I want this to be rough for Janette. I want her to feel that she's being taken, being used, and that absolutely no one cares one iota about her. She's inched maybe a quarter-inch of cock into her mouth before I smack the back of her head again, driving another half-inch of his cock into her. "Swallow it, cunt." I knock the back of her head again. It drives another half-inch or so of the shaft into her mouth.

By now she's taken about two inches of cock into her mouth. It would have the tip of his cock head just short of touching the back of her mouth. Judging by the thickness of his shaft, it would have her mouth stuffed rather full, too. I sigh as I put my hand to the back of her head. I roughly shove her head forward. As I do, it forces the cock into her mouth. Almost immediately I feel it bump against the back of her mouth. That doesn't deter me. His cock easily forces her to straighten the angle of her neck a little to allow it to slip easily past her mouth. I feel it start moving easily again as the soft part of the head flows toward Janette's throat. I keep shoving her head forward. A second later, with about four inches of shaft now beyond her lips, I feel the hard resistance. To me, it's like pushing against a stiff rubber. Slowly I feel his cock shoving the rubberiness. The rubberiness, I know, is the entrance of the tube of her throat. A tight tube. A narrow tube designed to swallow well-chewed food, not a thick and long unyielding shaft. It happens suddenly. The resistance is gone. The cock is sliding forward. Only now I can feel the drag of the cock as the rubbery tube of her throat squeezes tightly around it.

Janette chokes. I can feel the crisp snap run through her body. But that's about all she can do. And this has been done to her enough that she's learned to suffer through the choking.

"OH, yeah!" Chris purrs under breath as the tightness of Janette's throat cradles his cock. I keep shoving her head forward. All the way forward.

The whiteness of his cock steadily slides into the pinkness of her lips lying snug around it. Then I see her lips brushing into the edges of his wiry, curly hairs. Her lips touch the denim of his jeans. I keep shoving her head forward. Her lips vanish into the opening of his zipper. Then I feel them firmly against his pubes. All of that fat cock now down her throat.

I hold Janette's head in place. I slap her face, hard. This time, the shaft stuffing her mouth and throat too full holds her head in place, keeping it from knocking off to the side with the blow. I slap her face again, this time on the other side. "Suck it like the cheapest of sluts, cunt. It should be easy for a gutter whore like you."

I release her head. Janette starts sucking it. She moves her head with a steady rhythm. She takes short, fast strokes. Short enough that his cock never leaves her throat. She does that for about twenty seconds. With the cock in her throat, Janette has no way to get any air to her lungs. After those seconds of shorts strokes, she takes a single, long, stroke that brings enough of the cock out of her throat for her to suck in a fast breath of air. Then she takes all of the shaft back into her and resumes the fast, short strokes.

Chris stands there, moaning the sweetest of purrs. The rest of my audience stands and watches Janette suck his cock. I glance at Emma and Kayla. They're the only two whose reaction I don't already just know. Those two gawk wide-eyed, as if they didn't believe Janette when she described deep throating a cock. As if they didn't believe it was really possible, not just some urban legend or the exclusive domain of porn stars. Whatever they used to think, now it's clear to them that this slut is quite capable of swallowing a cock. A cock I saw both peeking at with appreciative eyes.

I give Chris about a minute, maybe a minute and a half of Janette's blow job. I'm not sure how long it will take him to cum, but judging by the strained wrinkling of his face, I'd bet not too much longer. The happy look on his face tells me that it's the first time his cock has been swallowed, too. I'm sure he's appreciating that.

I wink at Chris. I hope it tells him to be quiet and let me do what I'm planning to do, that he won't be disappointed.

"You lazy cunt!" I harshly scold Janette. As I do, I slap her face again. "A virgin who'd never seen a cock before could suck it better than you are!" Slap. "You call that a thank you? It's more of a fuck you, cunt." slap.

I grab Janette's hair, pulling it tight as I lace the strands through my fingers with my knuckles against her skull. I yank hard, pulling with sharp jerks to move her. The first tug snaps her head back until the cock slips from her lips. Then second yanks her up hard. It forces Janette to scramble to get to her feet as she tries to lift her head fast enough to save her hair from being pulled out.

I use my grip on her hair to throw her over the desk again, bending her over the desk. Before I release her hair, I use my foot to kick her feet wide apart. I kick her ankles hard, getting a grunted "OW!" from Janette as I do. I kick them all the way apart, until her chest is lying flat on the top of the desk, Felicia's assorted "desk junk" under her. It leaves her pussy very openly displayed between her lean thighs.

I point to Janette's pussy. "Help yourself." I sweetly tell Chris. "Maybe this skanky bitch's pussy will be more satisfying than her useless mouth."

Chris hesitates for a fraction of a second as if he's wondering if the married Janette might not be so eager to be fucked by a stranger. Despite their having worked together, Janette still doesn't even know his name. Or anything else about him. In the end, after only the briefest of indecision, the hard dick wins out. Chris puts the tip of his cock to the outside of her furry lips. And then he plunges it into her with a single, powerful thrust.

"UH!" Janette grunts out loudly as he thrusts into her. Her head lifts up from the desk, letting her stare forward at the wall. She doesn't move. She doesn't ask him not to fuck her.

Chris starts fucking her. His strokes are fast and powerful, almost ramming his cock into her tightness with every thrust. He uses long strokes that are about half the length of his cock. Thrusts that drive most, if not all, of his length into her pussy.

The first stroke along has Janette screeching a loud, and needy, "OH!," followed by hard grunted "UH!" But her cries are pure erotic desire. No one would think she's being hurt.

I, however, am not known for being overly nice to my toys. I take my ruler. I use it. I snap it hard against the cheek of Janette's face. "Stop being a complete whore!" I snap it against the other side of her face. It brings tears to her eyes. I'm sure she'd cry out from it if she wasn't too busy crying out those urgent and hungry moans. "Don't you dare think about cumming all over him!" I slap her first cheek again with the ruler, leaving a decently red strip across her cheek. "I'll tell you if I decide to take pity on your skanky butt and allow you to cum, cunt." I crack her again with the ruler. "Even as stupid as you are, I think you can manage to lie there and get used like a hole in the wall, cunt." I smack the back of her head, knocking her face against the top of the desk.

"Damn, she's tight!" Chris says to me softly.

"Oh, that's just the enema," I tell him in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear. "It has her rectum so full that it's taking up half the space her pussy normally does. Otherwise, she'd just feel like a sloppy whore."

It takes Chris about three or four minutes of pounding her pussy. He cums with a loud, and very satisfied, grunt. Then his strokes slow slightly as he finishes spurting his cum into Janette's pussy. I know Dmitri well enough to know that Janette is healthy and using some form of birth control. Like me, he requires all of his toys to be regularly checked and use precautions so they don't get pregnant. Thus I know there won't be any complications from Chris cumming inside her. Unless you count his cum leaking from her lips for the next hour. But I don't count that. It's part of the price of sluttiness.

As Chris's cock slips from Janette's pussy, we can all see the thick coating of their mingled cum clinging to its entire length. A final drop of his white cream falls from the very tip of his cock. "Would you like that big cock cleaned for you?" I very sweetly offer.

"Oh, yeah," Chris answers with the biggest of grin on his face.

I'm sure Chris isn't sure what I mean to do, but he's equally sure that he's going to love it. I'm just as sure he expects me to have Janette clean it for him. He's never met any of my toys, so he doesn't know Paige is one of them. I'm sure he thinks Paige is just another college girl that I invited to attend this session and fill out the audience.

I snap my fingers and point to Felicia. "Clean it," I say softly, but firmly. I watch Chris's eyes go wide. As if he hadn't realized that Felicia was my toy. I mean, like, duh. She did just allow everyone to watch Janette eat her pussy. And, like double duh, she's allowing me to use her classroom, something she would be fired for if she were caught.

Felicia doesn't hesitate. Nor does she say anything. I've told her not to. She simple drops to her knees. She kneels just beside Janette, her face a scant couple of inches from Janette's freshly-fucked pussy and bottom. She puts her hands on Chris' hips and guides him to turn and face her.

Felicia stretches her mouth wide. Unlike Janette, I don't need to "motivate" Felicia to suck like the cheapest of skankiest whores. She's my toy. I've taught her to always suck like that. She takes the head of his cock into her mouth. Then her head is moving forward, smoothly, a little slowly, allowing the still-hard shaft to steadily slide into her. She keeps going smoothly. As the cock reaches the back of her mouth, she doesn't miss a beat. She keeps going just as smoothly. And she doesn't even seem to notice as it reaches her throat and shoves its way into her tight tube. She just keeps going, never hesitating for even an instant, and swallowing every speck of his length. Not even its fat thickness slowly Felicia down.

Felicia is still fully dressed. I never told her to undress. I didn't want to wait while she did. I didn't want the fresh, hot mixed juices to start drying on his cock.

Felicia doesn't stop when her lips reach his pubes. She deftly reverses her stroke. She sucks a little harder, turning her fine pink lips into snug squeegees as they slowly inch their way along his thick shaft. She uses her tongue to caress along the sensitive underside of cock as it slips back out of her mouth.

Chris shudders. He purrs a very sweet "OH, yeah!" as Felicia sucks his and Janette's cum off his cock.

Felicia gives him five full strokes of her mouth. That's how I've taught her to "clean" a cock. As his cock slips from her lips the last time, there's nothing left on it but a very thin film of Felicia's spit. His cock stands out straight, and stiff, for several long seconds as if waiting for more. Then, finally, it slowly starts softening back up. Chris tucks it back into his pants.

I have Felicia rise up from her knees. Seeing Chris looking at her appreciatively, Felicia seductively licks her lips. Naughty teacher. So totally a young guy's fantasy. I'll bet he's wondering if Felicia is a real teacher. If the "F. Miller" nameplate on the desk is really hers. Or if she's just a toy I've brought for the occasion.

I grab Janette's hair and yank her back up to stand. I have to reach around her chest to grab one of her breasts, squishing it hard in my hand as I use it to spin her around to face me.

I pick up Janette's panties. Then I grab a red sharpie marker off Felicia's desk. I thrust both out to Janette. "A souvenir. Autograph them with a very polite thanks."

Janette cringes as it dawns on her that she's going to lose her panties as they become Chris' souvenir. She writes "I hope swallowing your entire cock and my tight pussy told you how much I appreciate your helping me pass detention, Sir. Janette." She holds the panties out to Chris.

I snap a picture of her handing them to him. He takes them and tucks them in his pocket.

I suggest Chris take a seat. Then I have Janette, still naked, sit on his lap with her arm around him. I take another picture. It catches Chris' hand touching her bare breast.

I tell Janette to get to her feet. I toss her sweater to her. It lands atop her head. My hard stare tells Janette to leave it there. I reach in Janette's purse and get her phone out. I hit redial, knowing that Dmitri was the last number. She was on the phone with him as she came into the classroom.

He answers with a grin on his face. I "introduce" myself as "Miss Rodgers, Ms. Miller assistant. I tell Him that "His slut" is obviously very skanky, and just as horny. Then I turn the phone so that he can see her standing there with her sweater on her head. He laughs. "This useless slut has been nothing but cheap and slutty here. And rather rude. I don't have the time to properly supervise such a skanky whore as she diddles her pussy. But I do have some mercy... If she can manage not to touch her pussy for a few minutes that is. Once she gets home, I think this skank should fuck her husband. It sounds as if she's been neglecting him. Then, if he'd be so kind as to supervise her, he could take her to the toilet and allow her to masturbate until she's completely emptied herself. If she can behave that long, maybe she could be allowed to cum."

Dmitri laughs. "Hand phone to shlyukha," He says. Shlyukha is a Russian word that can mean slut, whore, tramp, prostitute, skank or any number of similar epithets.

"Russkiy? Vasha shlyukha segodnya byla dovol'no interesnoy. Yey nravilas' yeye publichnaya klizma." I rattle off. My Russian is very good, considering that my father was a Russian diplomat and spend a few weeks there every year. It translates to: "Russian? Your whore was pretty amusing today. She loved her public enema." I just didn't want Janette to hear it. My use of Russian surprises only Janette, if she catches it.

Dmitri laughs again. "I make sure it behave."

I hand the phone to Janette. We all listen as Dmitri tells her that she's not allowed to masturbate or use a toilet until he gives her permission. Then he asks her how her bottom feels. Janette very urgently blurts out that the pressure is killing her and that she wants the toilet almost as much as needs the orgasm. He tells her that she's to keep the phone on her body until he says differently and that she's to make sure that her pussy is always in the picture so that he can see that she's not touching it. He offers her only one little mercy - he tells her that she may beg someone to hold the phone for her while she dresses in whatever clothing she has left. Which, he says, judging by the sweater on her head, isn't very much, but is also far more than a whore deserves to wear.

Janette glances at the class. Everyone is still busily gathering up their stuff. Chris has moved to the back row where his desk was. Emma is the one weaving through the desk, Kayla close behind her, as they inch toward the door. They go as slow as they can, knowing the scene isn't quite over.

Janette looks at Emma. "Miss, please! Will you please hold the phone for me, Miss? Please, Miss, my Master has to keep an eye on my pussy because I can't be trusted not to play with myself like a naughty slut, and I have to put my clothes on to leave. Please, will you please hold the phone for me, Miss?"

Emma tentatively takes the phone from Janette's hand. She points its camera roughly at Janette's bush. Janette hurries to get the sweater off her head and pull it down over her. It covers only the very top of her bush, leaving her bottom and pussy visible. She squishes her legs tighter together to try and hide her pussy. Emma thrusts the phone back at Janette.

"I'd turn left and use the back door, slut." I add, "unless you want the security guard to see your naked butt. Hell, he might help himself to it, too." I laugh.

"You go left," Dmitri adds. "You have been too slutty already."

Janette scampers out the door and hurries off to the back door. I'll bet she doesn't realize that will have her walking naked outside!

1...345678