Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm having fun," Emma answers. "Wherever you think will make her drop one of those books," Emma smirks wide. I guess she and Kayla have a few more questions they'd like to ask Janette. What a bitchy thing to do! I love it!

I'm standing just behind, and to the left of Janette. The ruler is in my right hand. I don't hesitate for a second. And with me behind her, Janette doesn't get any warning. I swing the ruler, bringing the tip of it straight up between Janette's thighs. It lands perfectly. It lands with a loud crack directly atop the mound of Janette's pussy. Only the fur on Janette's lips cushions the sting of the swat on that so sensitive place.

"OW!" Janette screams. She jumps, too. Her feet snap up onto her toes hard and sharply enough that they lift off the floor. Her hands first fly up several inches, then come in towards her body as she tenses up. Her head snaps down, her chin almost hitting her chest. Then her knees buckle, pulling her feet up, leaving her several more inches to fall free before those feet crash onto the floor again. She freezes in place, almost looking to be curled up on her feet, for a fraction of a second before she starts rising back up. "OW! That hurt way too much!" Janette cries out, a fresh tear running from each eye. She pants a couple of very pained, very nervous breaths. She rises before she starts stretching her arms back out again. "Please, Miss Rodgers, don't hit me on my pussy again. It just hurts too much. I can't stand that. Please!" Now on her feet, she still sobs, her face red.

I point to Kayla and tell her to ask her question. She's come up with one just as obscure as Emma did. She asks, adding "and if you get it wrong, Miss Rodgers can whip your pussy again."

Janette gets it wrong. It's clear that she doesn't have a clue what the right answer is. She gets about five words out of her mouth before her answer is irreparably wrong.

That's enough for me. I snap the ruler back up between her thighs, again while I'm standing behind her. As it snaps Janette is still talking, giving her wrong answer in an especially wordy way. Clearly, she's trying to stretch out her answer to get as much of a rest as she can for her pussy between spanks. She doesn't expect me to swat her before she finishes her answer. But there's no chance of her answer being even close to correct, no matter how much more she adds to it. So I swat her now. I want it to take her by surprise. Emma and Kayla clearly have a little plot going on, and... there's no reason for me not to help them out!

Each stroke has been just a little harder than the one before it. Increasing punishment with each wrong answer. Her pussy has had maybe a minute of rest since the last stroke when it gets this one. And not only is it harder, but it also lands right atop the already stinging flesh of her tender lips.

Janette screams. She jumps up again, this time her hips snapping forward as soon as the ruler is off her pussy. This time her head snaps backward, not forward. And this time her hands fly inward so fast that both books fall from her hands. Her hands fly to her pussy, covering it protectively as she lands back on her feet. She cries for a few seconds before getting back up to her feet.

I pick up the textbooks and firmly snap an order for Janette to get her hands back out. I set the books back on her upturned palms. I move to stand beside her, only now slightly in front of her as well. I reach down and grab hold of her bush, giving a sharp tug upward on those long hairs. "Now you can start over." I release her bush.

Emma and Kayla are both grinning wide and giggling slightly. Those two definitely got their wish. I'm just glad to help. I point to Felicia and tell her to ask her "first" question.

This time, Emma and Kayla ask all three of their questions about oral sex, making Janette describe her deep throat technique in detail. In a very vivid level of detail, even asking her to describe what it's like when the guy cums with his cock so far into her throat, and what she tastes.

Janette blushes deeply. But those two strokes on her pussy did the job for her. Any pretext of modesty is long gone. She just answers, not willing to risk another of those swats. And, I think, smart enough to know that Emma and Kayla now know where to have her spanked to get more questions. Something they just proved they're willing to do to her.

I get the final question. The 38th question Janette has to answer. I ask her to tell everyone who she is. Not just "Tony's mom," but everything about herself. The mundane details, too.

"My name is Janette Catherine Jenks. I'm 40 years old. My phone number is 251-509-1212. I wear a size 36-C bra and size 6 panties. I'm from Tallahassee, where I went to high school. The first time I had sex was in my junior year. I don't know how many men I've had sex with now. I've had five lovers, plus now my Master and all those he's given me to."

I see Chris making note of her information. Not that I think he'd call her or anything. But I've seen the three of them, Chris plus Emma and Kayla, sneaking a few pictures on their phones. I'm sure those are just for their scrapbooks. And maybe to show friends to prove that they got to see the scene.

I have Janette stand facing the class, her hands behind her back. I stand off to the side as I sentence her for her infraction of "potty mouth." Bad language isn't allowed in school, and as a parent, Janette should know better. But if not, it is on the class rules I gave her.

I tell her that she's to go to the whiteboard. There she's to write "I will not use bad words in school ever again," fifty times. It's to be written in neat cursive script, and if anything isn't readable, it doesn't count. She also forfeits the chance to earn her clothes back this lesson. Once she's done, she may return to her seat and start work on part three. I tell the students to start on it now, the fifteen minutes beginning. And then I remind Janette that the time just began. The time it takes her to write on the board she's losing from the time to get her work done.

Chapter 05: Teacher's Pet

Lesson three doesn't go any better for Janette, not that there ever was a chance of it. It doesn't help that she loses about five of the fifteen minutes allotted for the lesson, either. The five minutes she spends writing on the whiteboard. Five minutes that everyone else spends watching the still-red globes of her bottom constantly wiggling slightly as she hurries to get it done and not lose more time than she has to.

I shouldn't have to say it. As soon as time is up, and I've collected the papers, Janette is back up at the desk to discuss her grade. This time, I've scored her paper at 65. I figured, losing a third of the time on this assignment, she ought to get the lowest grade she could. It gives her a total of 243 points, or 263 is she does the extra credit. She'll need 360 to pass her detention class. Thus, she has no choice but to take the extra credit. And to pray for a very good score on the final lesson. Even with the extra credit, and more extra credit on that assignment, the lowest grade she could take would be a 77. And that's 5 points higher than she's gotten so far.

And as always, I offer Janette the same three choices: accept her grade, a choice she can't accept without failing the detention, roll the dice, or pick her fate. She must not be much of a gambler. Either that or she just hates the thought of another paddling, once that could be twice what she got early on. Janette reaches for the pink box of fates.

There are eight folded pieces of paper in the pink box this time. As if the two she's already picked are gone. I've swapped them out again, and all eight are identical again. I'm never going to leave her humiliation to chance. I've planned all four out, and the order in which Janette will have to choose to suffer them. So when she draws her fate, I already know what she's picked. There was only one possibility.

I stop her from opening it. I tell her that this time she's to wait for just a second to read her fate. I have her stand and face the class. I remind her that she's not allowed to use her hands to cover her body. Then I tell her she's to open it and read it aloud. The class will get to hear her fate at the same time she learns what she's picked.

"I will be teacher's pet." Janette reads. It sounds fairly tame. At least I hope it does. I didn't want to give too much away too quickly. I hear the tiniest trace of apprehension in Janette's voice. It's enough to tell me that she's come to know the name of the fate isn't much of a clue as to what the fate will be.

Paige and Izzy, the only two who know what "teacher's pet" means, giggle loud.

"I will strip naked and give my clothes to the teacher. My clothes will not be given back to me until I pass detention. If I fail detention, my clothes will be donated to the needy, and I will be on my own to get home." As she reads it, Janette's voice betrays just how nervous she is about that. She blushes, now knowing what I've known all along, that she will spend the rest of detention naked.

"I will be leashed, as a pet should be. I will be on all four paws, as a pet is. I will be walked around the classroom three times. Then I will eat the teacher's pussy for ten minutes. I will make the teacher cum. If I fail to make my teacher cum, I will be paddled five strokes. If I stay still for all five strokes, I still get my extra credit points."

Janette cringes hard. She stands quivering. Very hesitantly she turns to me. In the quietest voice, one that breaks with humiliation, she asks me the question the final instruction demands that she ask. "Teacher, will you please leash your pet now?"

I take the paper from her trembling hands. I've brought a choker collar suitable for the largest of dogs. There was a picture of a rottweiler on the package. It already has a chain leash attached to it. I make Janette stand with her hands behind her as I very slowly lower the collar over her head. Then I give the leash a light tug, just enough to pull the collar snug around her neck without it cutting into her.

I order her down to all fours. She moves reluctantly but gets down. I have to scold her sharply to get her into a proper posture. I want to whip her for the slack posture she tries to get away with. I know Dmitri would never tolerate it. But she doesn't know that I know Dmitri, and I'm not giving that away yet. In fact, she ought to have figured out that the entire detention is just a big set up long ago. But she hasn't. She's been too busy. Her mind has been too distracted by the humiliations and the need to do well on the assignments to have thought of much else. So she hasn't figured it out. I'm pretty sure I'll notice a change in her demeanor if she does.

I scold her to get her back flat, moving her front paws up. And I have her move her knees so that her thighs are roughly straight up and down, but apart enough that her pussy is fully visible between them. Then I have her pick her head up so she's looking where she's going.

I walk her for a leisurely lap around the classroom. Like most schools here, the floor is a hard and cold, and cheap, tile. I'm sure she feels that hardness under her knees. The first thing I notice is how the red cheeks of her bottom wiggle as she crawls along. And how she wants to lower her head and look at the floor, something I won't let her do.

I want her head up for one reason. I want her to see the students. All six of whom are gawking at her as she's walked around the edges of the room like a dog.

On the second lap, I walk her a different route. I walk her along in front of the first row of students. In front of Izzy, the first student in the row, I stop Janette. "This is Dummy, the teacher's new pet." I tell Izzy, "would you like to pet it?"

Izzy wouldn't. But with a little giggle, she reaches down and chastely strokes her hand along Janette's side. She's very careful to avoid touching Janette's breasts and bottom.

I walk her along to Jacob, the next student in the line. He pets her just as Izzy did. Smart boy. If he'd done anything more than Izzy did, she'd give him hell for it.

Then it's Paige's turn. I've given Paige some specific instructions. I just hate leaving anything to chance! Or worse, leaving it to a slave! As I told Paige to do long before detention started, Paige reacher her hand down and strokes Janette's side once. Then, on the second stroke, she lets her hand slip down and lightly caress one of those red cheeks. I hear Janette suck in a sharp breath as her sore bottom is touched. "Oh, Dummy has such a soft tail!" Paige squeals excitedly. Then her hand slides back up, moving slowly over Janette's lean side.

Paige's hand glides along Janette's side straight. When Paige's hand is next to Janette's hanging breast, it very quickly slips down to the mound. We all see Janette tense up as she feels the soft, feminine touch of Paige's delicate skin on her breast. Paige takes a moment to caress the dangling mound with the tips of her fingers. Then she gives the mound a gentle squeeze, cupping her hand around it. Finally, she teases a finger lightly over Janette's stiff nipple. "I think your pet has had a littler or two of puppies!" Paige giggles just as excitedly, "Its boobs are just so spongy! But those nipples are even more eager!"

The class giggles. The boys look on lewdly, enjoying the sight of the pretty young Paige fondling Janette's ample breasts. Janette cringes inward and tenses up again as she's giggled at.

Paige strokes her hand along the center of Janette's back, caressing her slowly. When Paige gets to the top of Janette's taut cheeks, she lifts all but a single finger from Janette's skin. Paige uses the tip of that finger to stroke it's way slowly down Janette's crack. She stops with her finger over the center of Janette's slit. "Dummy must be in heat!" Paige squeals in the most excited giggle yet. "Its pussy is just so sloppy wet!" Paige lifts her hand.

I walk Janette to the second row of students, starting with Emma, the closest of them. I offer Emma to pet the new pet. I hope for a little more than the chaste petting Izzy gave. That's why I had Paige touch her everywhere, so the three vanillas in the back row would know that it's okay to touch her anywhere. I don't expect Emma to touch too much.

She reaches down, putting her hand right to Janette's breast. She starts with a gentle squeeze of the mound. I admit I'm slightly surprised by her brazenness. Pleasantly surprised. Emma squishes the mound just a little harder. With it still cupped in her hand, she gives it a gentle kneading. "She's right! This boob is so soft!" Emma uses her other hand to nudge Kayla to get her full attention. "Look how it hangs down and jiggles as she walks!"

Kayla giggles. Neither Emma nor Kayla have quite the chest that Janette does, although neither is exactly small either.

Emma teases her finger around the rim of Janette's nipple. It doesn't take but a couple of seconds for the tease to send a shiver racing through Janette. And the crisp shiver is enough to get a jiggle from the pendulous mound. That gets a good giggle from Kayla.

Emma pinches the nipple lightly in her fingers. "O.M.G!" Emma squeals, "she's as hard as a rock!" Emma takes her hand away. Then she turns and glares at Kayla. It leaves me no doubt these two have dared each other to do something with Janette. And that's fine by me. I'm sure Janette will find it rather demeaning.

I walk Janette over to Kayla. Kayla puts her hand to Janette's bottom. She tenderly caresses the glowing red globe. After a few strokes, she gives the cheek a gentle pinch in her hand. "But it does have such a soft tail!"

Kayla takes a quick deep breath, hiding it as much as she can. It tells me I'm right, she and Emma have dared each other to something. Kayla, slightly reluctantly, moves her hand across Janette's globe to the furry mound of her pussy. It takes her a fraction of a second to work up the nerve. Then she leisurely strokes her finger through the fur of one of Janette's lips. "Oh, G-d! EW!" Kayla squeals in distaste. "Even her fur is wet!"

As Kayla pulls her hand back, Emma steals a glance at Janette's pussy. Chris is on the wrong side to see. I walk Janette down to Chris.

Chris isn't shy, or reluctant, to pet Janette. Although petting might not be such an accurate description. He starts by fondling both of her breasts. Then he caresses her back, sides, and even her stomach. He spends some time petting her bottom. And a little more stroking his fingers over the wet mound of her pussy. Boys!

I walk Janette around the classroom one more time. Her final lap. Then I walk her up to the desk.

Felicia is now sitting in the teacher's chair behind her desk. Felicia knew this was coming. She slides her chair out, over to the side of the desk. I tug lightly on Janette's leash. She doesn't move. I tug again, this time much harder on the leash. It's enough to almost drag Janette over. It leaves her on all fours in front of Felicia.

Felicia stands up. She's decently tall for a woman, around 5'8", and rather lean. 135 pounds last time I weighed her. She has very short black hair, styled so short as to leave her ears fully showing. It's slightly butch-looking, (I don't what the style is actually called, my hairstylist calls it a boy-cut) but she has the face to pull it off in a feminine look. Her face isn't really rounded or oval, but she does have a strong jawline with angular, instead of rounded, lines to it. Narrow eyebrows that look well-plucked, over blue eyes. She has a slightly small and soft-featured nose. Then a wide, straight mouth framed with medium-pink full lips.

Today, Felicia is wearing a modest gray skirt. It looks woolly. I call it modest because it covers her down to mid-calf. Over that she on an almost white, short-sleeved blouse with the faintest of gray tinges to it. It's silky looking, and she has it buttoned up most of the way. Far enough up that, not a hint of cleavage is visible. It looks fairly good on her. It also looks very professional, as a teacher should look. She has low-heeled slip-on shoes with it.

She reaches behind her waist and unzips her skirt. It's just loose-fitting enough that once she has it unfastened, it falls freely to the floor. It reveals a pair of light beige stockings, a hue called "nude" by the makers. Those rises just beyond the halfway point of her thighs. A silky white, and very lacy, garter holds them up, its shiny straps taut against the white skin of her lean, slightly muscular, athletic thighs. Along with the garter, a pair of tiny white panties are about half visible. Enough that we can all see the front of them is nothing more than a small white triangle of silky sheer fabric fringed with lace. And we can all see the thin ribbons that run around her hips and are tied with big bows. Those narrow ribbons are the only sides of the panties. The little triangle barely covers her pubes. The rest is just that ribbon.

Felicia puts her hands to the sides of her thighs and seductively moves them up to her hips. She slowly pulls the end of the ribbon, slowly pulling out the bow. Once the ribbons have unfurled, the panties drop. They hang by a single strand of ribbon from her hand.

Her hips are curvy, her height, and thinness combining to give her a figure that could have modeled. Still could. There isn't a blemish to her waistline or hips, or legs either. And only the faintest trace of her hips bones, and only at the top of her hips.

Her legs are long-looking. Her thighs don't have a single cell of extra weight on them, instead, they're gently shaped, sloping towards her knees. On the inside, they're almost straight, none of her thighs even trying to hide anything between them. Her calves are just as shapely with a nice muscle to them.

1...345678