Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I gasped. "I'm going to pass out."

Lacey yanked me up off the desk and spun me around on the cock until I sat on it facing her. My face was a mess of Jessica's fluids, my glasses were askew, my hair tangled and matted. She grinned at me, and frankly licked my face clean.

"That's a good bitch," she said. "Welcome to the stable." She appeared to hardly be out of breath and to have broken only the lightest sweat.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said shyly. My loins were burning from the rubber spear that was thrust into me, but I couldn't complain; the gloriousness that had been the last hour (two hours? six? I had no idea how long it had been) dwarfed anything else I had ever experienced.

"Sharonda," said Lacey, walking over to Sharonda's desk with me in her arms, every step jolting the rubber cock into me in a new and intense way, "what will our new bitch call you?"

Sharonda looked up at me with the same intense directness she had when the detention first began. A smile broke out on her round face.

"Call me Queen," she said.

I bowed my head.

"Yes, Queen," I said.

The bell rang. Detention was over. The janitors would be coming by soon.

Everyone except Sharonda scrambled to get dressed, to pick up the papers Jessica had swept from my desk, to make ourselves somehow presentable to the outside world again. Sharonda sat in the desk at the front, one leg propped up on a second desk, and watched us all, faintly grinning.

At last she heaved herself out of the desk, picked up a hitherto untouched backpack, and followed Antonia, Anita, and Jessica out of the room, followed by Lacey, who grinned at me.

"What happens now?" I asked her, turning around at the door to survey the room. A puddle under Sharonda's desk, and two smaller damp patches on top of mine, were the only trace of our activities.

"You'll get instructions from Farwell's secretary," was all she said. I blinked after her lean form, disappearing into the darkening hallway. Judith Farwell was the school's Principal. I tried to imagine her steel-gray Afro braids and expensive pantsuit submitting to Lacey and Sharonda as I had, and failed entirely.

I turned off the lights in the classroom and shut the door. There was just enough light left to make my way to the parking lot.

12