Detroit's Finest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn screamed into the pillow, her body rocking forward as Jamal fucked her as hard as he could with all twelve inches. Jenn could do nothing but grip the mattress, bite her pillow, and take it as her usually tight pussy was stretched and fucked to its limits.

Not even a minute passed before Jenn's soft grunts and pathetic whimpers started to telegraph the onset of another orgasm. "Oh god not again" she thought as the warm feeling in her sodden cunt started to radiate out and she unconsciously started pushing her ass back in time to Jamal's thrusts.

"Oh god, fuck me," whispered Jenn as her pussy tightened up on Jamal's cock for the second time. It was all too much for Jamal who grunted loudly as his balls tightened in response and let loose a flood of cum.

Jenn let out a desperate whimper and then cried out, arching her back as Jamal's seed exploded inside her, bringing her to climax. Her whole body tensed as she came, screaming into her pillow, her pussy squeezing around Jamal's cock, milking the cum from his dick.

Jamal collapsed on top of Jenn, flattening her out on the mattress, his sweaty chest pressed onto her back. Jenn groaned again as she felt Jamal's cock throb and shoot a couple more loads inside her before gradually softening and slipping from her pussy. "Thanks for the lay bitch, never fucked a cop before," said Jamal as he lifted himself up off the mattress.

Jenn pulled her legs up, turning onto her side and curling into the fetal position. She reached down to her battered and used pussy, and shuttered as she felt Jamal's cum leak out from her in warm thick gooey rivulets that ran down her ass to pool onto the already soiled mattress.

Jenn laid still and watched as Jamal cleaned his cum covered dick off with her panties again, this time putting them in his pocket, no doubt intent on keeping them as some sort of trophy. She then noticed Kira for the first time as she started slowly taking off her own clothes, but Jamal yelled out, stopping her in her tracks, "Leave her. We don't have time for that shit."

Just then Jenn noticed the magnificent sound of sirens in the background, slowly getting closer, "Someone finally realized I'm not back at the office," she thought.

"Be glad your pig friends are coming to rescue you, otherwise you'd be spending the rest of the day licking my pussy," threatened Kira as she advanced on Jenn.

"And don't even think of telling them what happened, not unless you want your fiance and all of your family and friends to see the porno I shot!" Kira then held her phone in front of Jenn's face and pressed play on one of the videos she took, "This one is my favorite," she said, "You can really tell you're getting into it as you fuck back on my mans dick!"

A look of shock came over Jenn's face, she'd been so out of it that she hadn't even noticed that she was being filmed. "Oh my god," she thought, remembering some of the things she had did and said.

"That's right slut," laughed Kira, "'AHHHH, OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO CUM', haha you fucking slut!"

"Come on," said Jamal, pulling Kira away, "Time to get going."

And with that both Jamal and the Kira ran out of the house leaving Jenn all alone on the mattress, covered in sweat and cum. Jenn took a minute to compose herself before getting up on wobbly legs. She couldn't believe how sore she was, never in her life had she ever been fucked so violently or by anyone near as large as Jamal. She slowly hobbled over to the living room where she found all of belongings, including her gun.

Jenn collapsed to her knees and sobbed as she collected her stuff, the last string of Jamal's cum falling from her pussy to the dirty floor. With nothing to clean herself, Jenn was forced to use the inside of her uniform shirt to wipe all of the thick cum that had leaked from her swollen aching slit to cover the inside of her thighs.

It took her a few minutes but Jenn finally managed to get dressed and make it out of the abandoned house.

She ran into her coworkers down the block. They were doing a house to house search and when they found her she lied and told them she got jumped from behind and knocked out after her last transmission. None of them seemed too suspicious of the fact she lacked any sort of head wound and thankfully by some miracle none of them noticed any of the "stains" on her exposed face, hands, or hair.

Jenn was back to work within a week, her cover story not really giving her much of an excuse to take more time than that off. It didn't take long for Jamal to get picked up on his warrant and thrown back in jail. As far as Jenn could tell he hadn't told anyone about what happened, at least if he had it hadn't gotten back to any of the officers at the detachment.

With Jamal out of the way, Kira ended up getting pinched on a small time drug possession charge and was living at a halfway house pending her trial. Jenn didn't know if what happened to her would get out, but she knew that if she were to have any sort of plausible deniability that she had to at least get that cell phone back from Kira.

12