Devasted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove towards Marcus Sylvester's home, on the way I telephoned his office asking to speak with him, his rather snotty secretary informed me he was with a client and would call me as soon as possible. I believed her, that told me Marcus wasn't at home.

I arrived at their beautiful home ten minutes later, fortunately the security gates were open I drove straight in and parked behind a Mercedes convertible. A large white guy approached my car immediately.

"Can I help you sir?" he asked politely, "We don't accept uninvited callers." I considered because I was very smartly dressed he was taking a soft approach towards me. Then a stroke of luck a woman I believed to be Suzanne Sylvester Marcus's wife walked out of the house moving towards her car.

"Mrs Silvester, "I got out of my car as she turned to look at who had addressed her.

"Yes I'm Mrs Silvester," She gave me the once over, "How can I help you?" The security

guy was about to step in, she stopped him, "It's okay George."

"Mrs Silvester, I have something I think you need to see." I glanced at the envelope in my hand.

"Oh," She looked interested, "Is it a private matter?"

"I believe so." I replied

"Then do come in." I followed a very attractive lady into a magnificent house, "Shall we have some tea?" She asked politely, I introduced myself correctly and explained who I was when the tea arrived, "So what you are alleging is that my husband is having an affair with your wife?"

"I'm afraid so yes."

She took a sip of her tea, "And I suppose you have proof to substantiate your claims."

"I do," I patted the envelope.

She nodded, "I suppose I need to see your evidence, don't I?"

"Only if you want to, it makes no difference to me."

"Really?"

"No, I just don't like the thought of you finding out as I did, or people knowing before you do."

"You mean making me something of a laughing stock?"

"Well yes."

"Let me see." She reached out for the envelope. I watched her beautiful face change its expression as she saw the photographs I had chosen from the hundreds I had taken, I noticed tears in her eyes. "I'd like you to leave now please Mr Clark." I stood and made my "Can I call you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Of course," I handed her my business card and left, there was a missed call from Silvester & Co Solicitors on my mobile I ignored it.

I learned Jo had gone to her parents I wondered what excuse she could have given them for the way she how she was dressed? My mobile had fifty calls and numerous messages from her, I ignored them all as I knew divorce papers were being served on her tomorrow.

Suzanne Silvester called me a while later and we arranged to meet for lunch the following day. Jo's father had also called and asked to meet suggesting we needed to sort this silly little misunderstanding as he put it. I didn't wish to expose anyone to Jo's extra marital sexual activities and believed we could be adults and just get divorced. Naturally Jo would walk away with nothing but her personal belongings, but her reputation would remain intact.

I decided to meet with Suzanne before doing anything else and duly arrived at the poshest lunchtime venue in town. Suzanne was waiting and looked like a million dollars.

"Hello Mr Clarke," She smiled and poured me a glass of perfectly chilled Chardonnay.

"Thanks, and please it's Steve."

"Right, my friends call me Susie," Her smile was infectious, her make up highlighting her cute elfin features perfectly, her mousy coloured hair was tied back into a medium length ponytail. I took in her body or the top half anyway and noticed she was well stacked in the boob region, appeared Marcus had a liking for fairly large perfectly formed white tits, "Please excuse me for a moment,"

Susie stood and made her way towards the powder room affording me a view of her rear lower body. She was wearing very tight white trousers which showed of a decent pair of legs, the icing on the cake was a superb backside not an ounce of extra weight, and a lovely little wiggle as she walked. Upon her return I got a complete view of her body and a distinct camel toe was just visible, was she teasing or testing me I wondered?

One thing was apparent and that was the style of women Marcus was into. I bet she looked beautiful when she thrashed around on Marcus's extra big cock. I could see her sucking him off, her petite stature made it difficult for me imagine her with him, she hardly seemed large enough to take his manhood, but I suppose I could have said the same of my Joanne.

She was quiet for a moment or two "Shall we order?" She asked, "I believe the scallops are particularly good."

We ordered the same upon her suggestion, "Susie why have you invited me here?"

She hesitated for a moment before replying, "Steve I need your advice,"

"Really?"

"I am unable to contact a solicitor because Marcus knows them all and they're all in league." She went on to explain she had suspected for a while her husband had been up to something. "Are the photographs genuine?" She asked.

"Oh yes, I also have serious video recordings which leave things in no doubt," I went on, "I do not wish to ruin my wife's career so hopefully none of this will be needed."

"Can I see them please?" She asked, "I just need to be sure." I explained I would not give her copies at this stage but would allow her to view them at my place or at an independent venue as she wished. She nodded her acceptance and my reasoning, in the wrong hands the evidence could destroy both Marcus and Jo.

She explained further they had been married three years and things had gone downhill for the past 12 months or so. "Of course you know it's all my money," She informed me out of the blue, I almost dropped my fork, "I financed everything Marcus has, and put him in the very privileged position he finds himself in at this moment."

My look must have been noted by Susie, "Really I never thought,"

"My parents are extremely well off, unfortunately when I introduced them to Marcus our relationship ceased, Dad disowned me," She explained further, "They paid me off basically, with a great deal of money on the proviso I didn't have any further contact with them, believing Marcus to be a fraud and philanderer who would bring nothing but shame upon our family"

"Really I am sorry." I said genuinely, sensing a tinge of sadness in her revelation. I explained my desire to divorce Jo leave her with nothing but her reputation intact, for her to destroy or not as she wished, her choice.

"Can you help me do the same?"

I mulled over her request, "I am willing to help but I'm not legally trained we could adapt whatever my solicitor advises for you, I'm sure we have all the incriminating evidence we need."

We agreed to meet again in a week after I had made progress with my divorce proceedings, Susie decided she didn't need to see the DVDs at this stage of proceedings.

Different restaurant similar set up, expensive and exclusive, I made a note of how good we looked together, Susie was petite, beautiful, and elegant, and although petite all the right curves in all the right places. "How did you get on with your solicitor?" She asked after we'd ordered and exchanged a few pleasantries.

"All sorted basically, Jo hasn't got a leg to stand on, with the best Lawyer in the world she cannot dispute the evidence."

"Do you think I can achieve the same?"

"I did run it passed my Lawyer and he reckons you have a stronger case because it's basically all you finances which have created Marcus's wealth."

"That's very true."

"There are no children involved to fight over custody."

"Thank the Lord."

"If you just want him gone, no problem."

"Great."

"If you want to fight for a divorce settlement, you are entitled to a decent percentage of his business, but there will probably be a court battle so on and so forth."

"But I can just kick him out without any comebacks?"

"Legally my Lawyer reckons so yes."

Suzie was quiet over lunch I assumed mulling over things, "Can I see the DVDs?" She asked as we finished our desert.

"Of course, if you so wish." She followed me home and I put the first DVD into the player, handed her a glass of wine, "Are you sure?"

"No, not really." She sipped her wine, "I do need to see." I pressed the play button. After ten minutes of watching the compilation DVD I had compiled of her husband's huge cock shagging my wife in every conceivable position, their oral goings on, she asked me to stop it. "Well that appears to confirm everything you've suggested."

I topped up her wine, "Suzie I'm so sorry."

"Actually I'm not."

"Really?"

"I've had my suspicions for a long time, I would say Marcus had been screwing around probably since just after we got married if I'm completely honest."

"He must be mad." I complimented her, she coloured slightly.

"Whirlwind courtship, I didn't even know him, not really." She went on, "I knew a lot about his cock of course."

"Married for lust?"

"Married for his cock," She admitted, "No doubt about it, I just couldn't get enough of the bloody thing if I'm honest." She seemed embarrassed by her confession

"I get the attraction." I tried to put her at ease

"Soon wears off I can assure you." I opened another bottle of wine and filled her glass again, "Trust me, your wife will soon get fed up of being pounded to distraction morning, noon , and night," I must have looked unbelievingly," I assure you walking bow-legged with a sore pussy is great," She went on, "Great that is when it first happens, a girl can't get enough."

"So?" I looked quizzically.

"Having a job to sit down, having a permanent camel-toe and a sore fanny to boot is no fun, a normal sex life with a normal sized cock is what you desire," She was in full flow, "I should know, I gave up a lovely boyfriend once I got sight of Marcus's cock." She was flushed, "I just had to have him, in hindsight it's ruined three years of my life." She was crying, I slipped my arm around her shoulders, she let her head rest on my shoulder, the scent of her perfume heady, my cock hardened. Susie moved her head looked up at me and made to kiss me, her kisses tasted salty from her tears. After that single kiss I broke away from her somewhat reluctantly, I knew nothing would have been easier than taking her to bed.

"Susie listen to me," She moved forward attempting a second kiss, "We shouldn't do this." She stopped.

"Why don't you fancy me?"

"Of course I do," I wasn't lying

"I suppose it's the curse of the black cock."

"What?"

"Oh it's nothing."

"Tell me," I asked inquisitively.

"Oh it's just a saying that once a girl has been with a black guy she is tainted," She smiled having regained herself, "Once you go black there's no going back." She continued, "It's rumoured that white guys always think they are second best and will never satisfy the woman who has been shagged by a black cock."

"Is it true?" I asked thinking about Jo.

"For some women I do believe it is."

"What about you?" I perhaps didn't want to know.

"Me," She hesitated obviously deep in thought, "If I never saw a black cock again in my lifetime I wouldn't care in the slightest."

"You mean you wouldn't miss the size?"

"What fascinates in the beginning often turns out to be a pain in the ass."

"Literally?"

"Literally." She raised her eyebrows and nodded, "Don't say I could live with a tiny cock but give me an average sized white guy any day," Again she blushed slightly, "On the proviso he knows how to use it naturally."

"Naturally," I breathed easy, perhaps there was a chance for me.

Three months later everything was sorted I was finally divorced, I had thrown myself into work and the business was slowly turning a profit with good prospect for the future, sure I could use a cash injection, unfortunately all my credit was used up, but I was surviving.

Out of the blue I got a call, "Hi it's Susie," She sounded perky, "My divorce came through today and I'm having a little celebration and insist you come, please , please say you will?" I hesitated a little taken aback by hearing from her again, "Eight tonight at La Bistro," She informed me, "Without you it won't be the same please."

How could I say no? I arrived about 8.30 the place was buzzing, I went in and soon found Susie sitting quietly on a bar stool seemingly all alone. "Hi."

"Hi," She smiled beautifully, "Thanks for coming."

"Sorry I'm a little late," I apologised assuming with all these people around it wasn't a big deal.

"Ten minutes later and I was leaving," Susie announced.

"What about all your guests?" I looked around to see everyone enjoying themselves.

"Oh, this is a birthday party nothing to do with me."

"Really, so what...?"

"They could be called my guests," I must have looked stupid, "I own this place," She laughed her infectious little laugh, "Come on let's get out of here," She grabbed my hand and led the way to her Mercedes, we sped the few miles to a carpark overlooking the sea, the moonlight reflected off the ocean, the stars twinkled in the sky, we had sat and talked until the dawn took away the stars.

"Must be breakfast time," Susie announced, "I'm starving."

"I know a place,"

"You do! at this hour?"

We arrived at my favourite 24 hour café, "Hi Stevie," The owner Mike greeted me with a wink, when he noticed Susie, "Early start?"

"Late finish Mike," He smiled thinking dirty thoughts no doubt. Susie got a few admiring looks from the truckers who had stooped after a night of driving. We found a corner table and enjoyed a fantastic breakfast. "All good for you guys?" Mike asked when he cleared the table and replenished our coffee mugs.

"Thank you," Susie said, "That was the best breakfast I've ever had, "I knew she wasn't being polite, Mike beamed.

Ten minutes later we were back at La Bistro to collect my car, "Thanks Susie, that was an amazing night." I said as I prepared to say goodbye.

"The night is yet young," Susie now completely at ease laughed, "If you know what I mean?"

I soon cottoned on, "You're inviting me in for coffee?" I teased, "On a first date too." She laughed again, "What will your parents say?" I teased, she laughed again.

"They'll get the message, see if you can keep up," She said and sped away, I jumped into my car and followed, fortunately she got caught by a red light and I pulled alongside. We arrived at Susie's mansion together, I jumped out quickly and opened her door as a gentleman would, "Why thank you kind sir,"

She played her part well. I watched her lead the way to her front door, her backside wiggling nicely, invitingly, as soon as we got inside she wrapped her arms around my neck, this time we kissed with passion before she led me to her bedroom.

"Get naked and get into that bed," She ordered and promptly disappeared into the bathroom, I needed no second invitation.

It was a couple of minutes before she immerged, I panicked, I hadn't had sex for a long time, since my last encounter with Jo and I now was about to have to perform with the sexist woman I had ever seen! It could be a disaster, my cock was already hard and Susie looked absolutely fantastic, she was wearing a male shirt although it was unbutton a fair way down revealing her deep cleavage, I caught a glimpse of her white panties as she made her way towards me. She slipped into bed next to me without saying a word, we spoke simultaneously saying each other name, it broke the tension and we laughed together, "You first," Susie said.

"No, I insist ladies first."

She took her time, "I'm nervous," She uttered, "It's been a while, and I'm scared I'll be a disappointment." She was looking at the ceiling, "There I've said it, sorry!"

I wrapped my arm around her and she snuggled into me, "You're nervous, you want to be in my body."

"I'm so sorry," She was close to tears.

I stroked her hair, "You're so beautiful I don't think I can do you justice, there now I've said it." I was relived.

"Can you wait?"

"Of course." I kissed her forehead, "For you, forever."

"Mmmmmmmm thank you," She whispered and promptly drifted off to sleep, I followed soon afterwards. I realised I had been awake for almost 24 hours and assumed Susie had similarly, hence we slept until well into the afternoon.

I felt her stirring and looked at her slowly waking, she still looked amazing. What she did next I'll never forget, she slowly moved downwards placing little kisses down my torso as she went until she got to the tip of my very hard cock. I considered Jo the best cocksucker I'd ever been with, Susie knocked her into second place, I'd never experienced such oral skills. After only a few minutes I knew I was going to cum, I was getting to the point of no return when I panicked. What on earth would Susie think of our first sexual encounter if I came in her mouth within two minutes of her oral initiation, so I got her to adopt a sixty nine position both of us on our side.

I soon recovered some composure and slowly teased around the gusset of her silk panties. She was soon moaning and when I pulled her knickers aside exposing her shaven pussy I couldn't resist diving right in and finding her little button. Her reaction was to moan loudly, she pull me on top of her, opening her legs wider. I placed a hand on her pubic bone and pushed gently upwards this exposed her clit completely to my rampant lashing tongue, this achieved my goal and she orgasmed strongly under my attentions. I licked her through her pleasure.

She recovered slowly, "I want you to fuck me now," She whispered, who was I to refuse her demand? I moved upwards and we kissed as her hand found my hard cock, she position her hips as she desired and guided my cock into her, "Be gentle with me," She moaned as I entered her wetness, I was amazed how tight she was, she winced slightly as I went in deeper.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"I'm sorry, it's been a while." We had made love for a couple of minutes when Susie came again, and after her second orgasm she wriggled off my cock, "Steve I..."

"It's okay I understand," I noticed she was crying as she went to the bathroom, I didn't know what to do. I had always imagined a girl having been fucked regularly by a huge cock it would have a lasting effect on a girls pussy? When Susie got back into bed I went to cuddle her but she cleverly evaded my attentions and slipped quickly down towards my cock. Her mouth began to work its magic again, "Susie," I moaned knowing I couldn't hold back more than a few minutes of her oral attentions.

"Mmmmmmmm," She moaned around my cock as she felt me expand and harden.

"Susie," I uttered for one last time, she didn't ease back with her oral attack and I erupted into her mouth, I swear she never missed a drop of my cum, she drained me completely and utterly, before coming up for a breather. "Susie that was amazing." I managed to utter. "There was no need."

"There was every need, and I'm glad you liked it, " She giggled.

"But what about you?" I asked

"Me?" she smiled, "I'm more than satisfied I assure you."

"Really?" I found her statement difficult to believe.

"Trust me I've been celibate for far, far too long." She sounded honest, "Thank you so much for understanding."

We spent the rest of the weekend together, enjoying one each others company, we made love a couple more times before Susie stated her mind was willing but her pussy was screaming for a rest.

That was the start of our relationship and we have been married for three years and our love as only grown, we are now trying for a baby, my business is flourishing. Susie is Company Secretary and with her money and her father's contacts we are making a small fortune.

Her parents soon encompassed me into the family, expressing their approval of her new boyfriend once they saw how much we loved each other.