Devasted

Story Info
Guy catches young wife cheating.
7.7k words
4.02
115.9k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

How woman change when they're having a good sex life is amazing, what is more amazing is they don't appear to notice themselves in time to prevent others getting an inkling, the change to their demeanour and that fact others notice the skip in their step, the renewed smile, and their general new perkiness.

Joanne and I had been married for six years after a whirlwind romance we had become inseparable, right from the start we were made for one another in every respect, age, physical appearance, everything a decent normal couple could be. Jo was just my style, five one, slim but with all the right curves in all the right places, arse and tits to die for, although some people thought she was to skinny.

Over the first couple of years of our relationship she really blossomed, her curves and other attributes became absolute perfection. Our sex life was amazing, we made a pact never to discuss previous experiences or partners after we'd been a couple for a few weeks, and we had adhered to that promise. Our sex life was better than any of my previous experience's and Joanne never gave me any reason to believe she was at all disappointed, she orgasmed several times during foreplay and actual sex. No position was out of bounds although she didn't go for anal sex in any way, but the rest especially oral she loved and was often the instigator of our couplings. Indoors in the privacy of our home or outside with all the risks of being caught appeared to give her an additional buzz.

However, over the past six months or so our sex life had dulled somewhat, I put this downturn to our hectic work schedules. Joanne was studying for her Masters Degree in Law alongside her full time position as a probate lawyer. My career had taken a downturn when a couple of guys had been promoted before me. We took the decision I would branch out on my own, this of course came with an extra workload and responsibilities. My hours increased but we both agreed the financial position we could possibly find ourselves in could be well worth it, my personal take on it was the only drawback was our sex life appeared to have suffered, so what to do to remedy the matter? Joanne would finish her Masters in July so I booked a holiday as a surprise, two weeks complete luxury on the best Cruise Liner I could find, what could be better to get our sex life back on track? I couldn't think of anything better, good food, great sights to see, top cuisine, top wines, must lead to great sex.

Jo had stressed through her exams and I couldn't seem to do right for doing wrong although I bit my tongue on numerous occasions, our holiday was fast approaching all would be resolved I had no doubt.

I noticed almost instantaneously a change to Jo, suddenly she had a spring in her step, she was looking after herself properly, hair and make - up etc. I reckoned now the pressure was off and she was getting back to her usual self. The following Monday I checked my diary, I had forgotten I had to go away to a trade fair and I would be away until Friday, it was a pain but could be critical to future business I wasn't pleased, but accepted the position was all part of being self- employed. I rushed home to pack a bag, I should have to telephone Jo to break the news to her but decided against it. I planned to soften the impact I would tell her about the future prospect it could create, I would also tell her about the holiday.

I pulled up at home and went quickly indoors and that's when I heard the unmistakeable sound of sexual activity coming from our bedroom, my mind swimming with thoughts, I crept upstairs scared of what I would discover. I was right to be apprehensive our bedroom door was open sufficiently enough for me to see a sight that will live with me forever. My wife, my beautiful wife was on all fours on our bed, she was positioned so the guy behind her could stand on the floor while shagging her. The guy was her boss Lawyer Marcus Sylvester an ex black American football player, a rather large guy, six five at least, not an ounce of fat on him, I could see why any woman would be attracted to him, although, he was no great shakes to look at. A second later I got to realise the main attraction of Marcus Sylvester, he was blessed with the biggest cock I had ever seen, and he appeared to be enjoying sticking it into my wife who was making all the noises she used to when we had a great sex life.

"Fuck me harder," She panted loudly, Marcus obliged her request by grabbing her hips increasing his pace significantly, Jo squealed with glee as an orgasm ripped through her. I was transfixed when Jo moved off his mammoth cock spinning herself around she proceeded to take him into her mouth and attempted a very sloppy blowjob, although she was gagging before she had anywhere near half the length of his cock in her mouth.

"Lick it," Marcus instructed her, "Oh yes that's it." He smiled as Jo licked the underside of his cock, when she got down to his balls it showed his cock was actually longer than her head. She then really went to town on his nuts lapping each one greedily. Marcus groaned his approval when she alternated from one to the other before licking up his shaft before popping the head of his cock into her very willing mouth, she repeated the exercise all over again. Marcus groaned in appreciation, his eyes closed I sensed he was about to shoot his load, presumably down my wife's throat. Marcus let out a groan and I expected him to cum. I was mistaken, Marcus moved his cock away from Jo somewhat reluctantly before returning her to the position he had her in when I first got a sighting of their activity.

Jo appeared happy enough about it, "Oh Marcus you want more?" She uttered aware of the fact she was on all fours offering herself completely to his huge cock.

"Oh I do Jo, believe me," He caressed her arse and fingered her pussy, "Jesus your wet," He commented withdrawing his fingers and tasting them.

"Just for you darling," Jo hissed, "Take me hard big boy," Was the instruction from my exceedingly randy wife. Marcus smiled and held the base of his cock in his hand, he proceeded to rub the huge head of his cock along her slit, "Ooohhhh Marcus don't tease," Jo was attempting to push back on to his hard cock, "Marcus pleeeeeese fuck me," She demanded, "I need it now!" Jo was obviously not ready for what happened next. Marcus moved his cock along her wet pussy I watched him grab her by the hips, "Pleeeeeese," She begged. Marcus thrust forward, Jo screamed as he impaled her arse onto his cock, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," She screamed, "Maaaaarcus, stop No, nooooooo you're up my arse," She screamed in protest, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, Noooooooo."

Marcus had other ideas, "Take that you randy cow," He shouted and didn't spare Jo's pain as he held her firmly by her hips and began to fuck her arse in long hard strokes, soon thrusting in balls deep then almost completely withdrawing before going back in up to his nuts. Jo had never allowed me this pleasure in the seven years of our relationship. Once when I slipped my finger up her bum while she was orgasming on my tongue, she complained about it for a week. I was about to burst in and drag Marcus off her, however in the few seconds of him fucking her arse her screams of protest had altered somewhat to a different moan,

"Ooooooooooh Marcus, not so hard pleeeeeese," It wasn't stop, it was just go easy, I stopped in my tracks, my cock was harder than I could ever remember," Marcus yes, Oooooo yes, fuck my arse," She was almost screaming at her lover, still held her hips and began harder strokes, " Yes, yes , yes, Oh my god I'm cumming, yessssssssss." Jo buried her head into the pillow and screamed in ecstasy Marcus continued pounding into her. I noticed his arse cheeks tighten and he roared, he emptied his balls into her arse. "Oooooooooh myyyyyyyyyy Godddddd," I could her Jo screaming time and time again loudly into the pillow, as her own orgasms sent spasms through her body. Marcus pulled his cock out of her and slumped down next to my wife.

"You just fucked my ass," Jo uttered as if she didn't believe what her lover had just done, they both appeared completely spent and lay still for a while regaining themselves. I slipped away quietly not knowing quite what to think or do. I drove to a quiet spot and considered my situation, I soon realised the reason why my wife had gained a spring in her step and a smile on her face. Little wonder the amount of cock she was getting.

The effect watching my beautiful wife riding a huge black cock had had on me was also worrying, my cock had never been so hard, I'd never been so turned on. I have to admit I was unsure if I wanted to see more or not!

I decided revenge was in order. I played it cool installing a very discreet CCTV system all wireless of course, I also played things cool with Jo. I couldn't bring myself to have sex with her and in fairness she showed little interest in me, hardly surprising the amount she was getting elsewhere, we spent a fairly pleasant week-end together.

Monday afternoon a notification flashed up on my laptop, the CCTV at home had been triggered. I homed in seeing Jo had arrived home. I watched her get out of her car and enter our home, she went straight upstairs and into the shower. I watched as she dressed herself, all the works stockings, suspender belt, uplift bra, black silk thong, presumably on time Marcus arrived. He was naked before he got to the bedroom, his semi stiff cock leading the way, he entered the bedroom. Jo needed no second invitation and was kneeling in front of her lover before he made it to the bed.

I zoomed in on the blowjob she was giving him, such was his size she could only get a quarter of his cock in her mouth, to compensate she licked him from tip down to his huge nuts as before, she lovingly took each one in turn into her mouth before licking his massive shaft, occasionally popping his knob end into her mouth. Jo expertly manoeuvred her lover onto the bed without the requisite of any foreplay from him and proceeded to straddle him, lifting herself up she held his huge cock in one hand and rubbed the head along her slit. After a couple of strokes she sank down onto his cock, I was amazed to see she took his full length in one go, albeit slowly. Her pace soon quickened as she rode Marcus towards her own climax. Her pace quickened Marcus raised his hips off the bed an orgasm ripped through Jo who was now pounding up and down at a trusty gallop towards the finishing line.

Her orgasm subsided slowly, Marcus spun her round, she knew exactly what he wanted and reached between her legs guiding his cock into her pussy reverse cowgirl, our favourite position. Marcus appeared to enjoy the view of my wife's arse and pussy, he grabbed her ankles and pushed her forwards. Jo squealed with delight, obviously getting and appreciating the full length of his huge dick, orgasm number two racked her body. Marcus again lifted his ass off the bed to give her an extra inch. My cock was again incredibly hard as I watched their performance, hand on heart I had to admit it was a mighty impressive effort.

Marcus shagged her in every position I had ever dreamed of and more, the advantage it appeared of having a huge tool is that you can shag a girl in more positions to satisfy her. Marcus didn't go for her arse today, something I found rather curious.

My curiosity was soon satisfied much to my amazement and perhaps disappointment, Jo wriggled from beneath her lover and moved away from the bed and bent over the bedroom chair, she waggled her arse sexily, Marcus of course needed no second invitation and jumped off the bed, his massive cock shining from Jo's juices. He approached her from behind, stopping for a second to admire the view. Jo spread her legs wider, arched her back and reached between her legs locating Marcus's very hard cock guiding him towards her arse. Marcus groaned when he realised she wanted him up her arse.

"Gently babe," she instructed him as he entered her tightness, she began slowly moving her body backwards and forwards, taking more and more of his cock, until he could take it no longer. Marcus grabbed her hips and began to literally shag the arse off her. Jo appeared to appreciate his effort and thrust back in time to his increasing pace. Faster and harder he fucked her arse, his backside was almost a blur, it didn't take him long to groan as he shot his seed up her bum. Jo was shaking from head to toe in a very strong orgasm, I'm sure she would have collapsed had Marcus not been holding onto her hips.

Upon reflection I realised that was probably the moment I decided there was no way back for us. Of course I had everything recorded for the divorce proceedings that would surely follow.

After a little investigation I soon discovered Marcus was married to a very pretty, petite white girl, I did wonder how she could take his massive cock, but women never amaze me anymore. Over the next two weeks I amassed load of evidence of Jo's adultery with Marcus, they were at it at every opportunity. I decided to have a little fun before putting my final plan into action.

I watched Jo get all dressed up in a new French maid outfit complete with stockings and suspenders, her tits almost hanging out, all the hair and make-up done obviously ready for Marcus.

I phoned home telling her I'd be home in a few minutes. Jo was now in a quandary, obviously Marcus was on his way and she couldn't let us meet, could she? I pulled into the drive, I knew she wouldn't have time to make herself decent and telephone Marcus before I arrived home, I dashed in just as she replaced the phone, I stopped in my tracks, faking surprise at her outfit.

"My word Jo," I uttered standing back admiring her sexy attiret, "I should come home at this time more often."

She fumbled for a reply, "I, I, I was just trying this on," She stammered, "It's supposed to be a birthday surprise for you." She lied unconvincingly.

"Looks like my birthdays come early this year," I retorted grabbing her hand a leading her upstairs.

I was rock hard before we got near the bedroom, pulling Jo to me I left her in no doubt I wanted her to suck my cock, pushing her downwards gently, she obliged unzipping my jeans and pulling out my rampant cock, she looked up at me through her big brown eyes before getting to work on my hard cock. I had always considered Jo a good cock-sucker but she was different today. I soon worked out why she could now take almost my full length in her mouth, it was all the practice she was getting on Marcus's huge cock. Jo had always been a slow starter teasing with her tongue and lips before building up slowly, I admit she was rather good at it. Although she had always said she didn't like me cumming in her mouth on the few occasions I had, she now appeared to have got a taste for spunk, the evidence I had on film certainly backed that up and had that was for sure.

Suddenly I twigged by her concerted effort was she was attempting to make me cum in her mouth, it almost worked but a deep breath and a bit of will power I pulled her up and onto the bed. She looked a picture lying on her back tits bulging, her maids skirt so short the V of her panties was on display. She looked at me and knew that despite her oral efforts I wanted to fuck her. Normally I would have gone down on her at this time, spending an age teasing her panties off and bringing her to orgasm before climbing on board, on this occasion I really didn't fancy licking her pussy after a big black cock had been up her.

I whipped her panties off, Jo giggled sexily as I did so, she opened her legs and I could see she just how wet and ready she was. Jo always kept a little landing strip, I noticed this was missing exposing her sex completely. I moved forward and rubbed the head of my knob along her wetness coating it with her juices. Grabbing her ankles I forced her legs wider and upwards across my arms, my cock entered her pussy easily. However, I was amazed at how tight her fanny actually was having imagined it would be bigger having witnessed her being stretched by her lover. It was heaven no two ways about that, and she was soon cumming much to my delight, her finger nails digging into my backside as her arse came up off the bed to match me thrust for thrust. Deep breaths until her orgasm subsided and she relaxed, I lay next to her and rolled her on top Jo wasted no time in sitting on my cock and began to ride me I pulled her top down to expose her bouncing tits. I noticed a love bite on her left boob and it had a profound effect on me, reminding me I was fucking her for the last time and she was a big black cock lover. I took a gamble and whispered, "Turn around," Jo stopped riding me stared at me and smiled.

"You know that makes you cum?"

"It's my birthday," I laughed, Jo needed no further encouragement and adopted the reverse cowgirl position, reaching between her legs positioning herself onto my cock, my view was as always fantastic, enhanced today by her French maids dress which finished half way down her bum. Jo began as usual in this position to ride me slowly taking a full length then almost bouncing off me before sliding down to my balls. I pushed her forwards she was getting my full length now and I knew she would cum quickly, I also knew she would expect me to cum with her. I felt her tighten and her strokes become more urgent. I raised my hips as she descended onto my cock and bingo, she moaned loudly as she orgasmed, I held my hips off the bed enabling her to get the most out of her pleasure.

She recovered quickly and realised I hadn't shot my load, "You haven't cum?" She whispered in a very sultry voice.

"Do something for me," I asked

"Mmmmm."

"Bend over the chair."

"What?"

"Bend over the chair," She looked apprehensive, "It is my birthday after all."

"Okay," Jo smiled and I watched as she walked to the chair and bent forward, it was a sight I doubted no man would ever grow tired of. Moving behind her I caressed her velvet smooth bum, she wiggled it invitingly just as she had for Marcus, except this time it was for me and she didn't know what I had in mind. She moaned as I rubbed my cock along her slit, she attempted to get me inside her and I slid up in one swift thrust much to her delight.

"Oooooooh yes Steve, fuck me" She demanded.

My second thrust was as deep as I could manage, she squealed with pleasure. I held her arse cheeks open my third thrust was right up her arse, no messing balls deep. "Aaaaah, noooooo," Jo screamed I bore her protests no heed and began to fuck her ass hard, as I had witnessed with her lover she soon calmed down and began to moan with pleasure thrusting back as I thrust forward. The tightness of her most secret place was indescribable that forbidden hole I had desired for a long time, the holy grail, I knew I couldn't last much longer,

Jo had stopped gripping the arm of the chair, her one hand was on the backrest allowing her to thrust back harder, her right hand was between her legs rubbing her clitty. Too much for me I exploded, I had never cum so much in my life, my pleasure went on and on. Jo screamed in orgasm as her cum hit her like an express train. Eventually I pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed I saw a damp patch on the red seat cushion of the chair along with a drop or two of spunk. Jo was quivering her arse visibly moving. I moved behind her, again admiring the view, Jo sighed as I slipped my arm around her waist "Lover," She moaned dreamily as I lifted her up, "I don't think I can take anymore."

"No need," I said harshly, I half carried her downstairs into the hallway I opened the front door and threw her out into the garden. For an hour she banged furiously on the doors and windows, asking, begging, imploring me to let her back inside. I was sitting in my office watching her on my laptop. Eventually our neighbour arrived home, he must have got a shock his delightfully sexy next door neighbour dressed as a sexy French maid with no knickers on running up to him, when they disappeared into his place I immediately jumped into my car and drove away making sure the house was secure, alarm set.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers