Devasted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo and Marcus had been an item for about six months after I discovered their relationship, I have met Jo a couple of times through business, and when she got her chance she always had to tell me how good Marcus was between the sheets. Although on every occasion to me she looked as if she had been shagged senseless!

Our last meeting at a new Company launching function I had to admit she looked much better, in fact she looked radiant if I'm honest, when she made a pass at me, I was taken by surprise.

"Why what's happened to Marcus, as his cock fallen off?" I said nastily.

"We've split," She confessed.

"Oh sorry," I said genuinely, "Caught him sticking his cock in someone else I suppose?" I was still hurt by her deceit.

"Several slags as it happens, two girls at work, behind my back on my doorstep," She was close to tears

"Not that snotty secretary?"

"Oh yes, but she's had the big heave oh."

"Good," I enjoyed the thought of Marcus fucking her up the arse.

"As well as another couple of whores in town." She went on, "He confessed and really rubbed my nose in it." She continued "He paid me off pretty well, just like trading me in like an old car, it hurt." I looked at her and saw a still fantastic body, slightly skinny if anything but still very fit and sexually desirable, but how she had aged, she knew it too, behind her heavy make-up there was woman looking ten years older than she actually was, too much oversized cock up her arse I suspected. "Steve you're the best thing that ever happened to me," She confessed, "Is there anything I can do to..."

"Jo I wouldn't entertain you again if you were the last woman on this planet," She looked hurt, "Why don't you go and find another big black cock." I stood and walked away, glancing back I saw she looked devastated.