Developing Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
Anna has a day off and wants some fresh air.
9.2k words
4.94
6.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Robert have made friends with an older man, Sam. He introduced them to naturism and Robert got him back into photography, mainly as Sam wanted to get Anna to be his model.

Anna stretched out on the bed and enjoyed the birdsong that wafted through the open window. She had a day off, that was the good news, the bad was she was working one day at the weekend, hence the free time during the week.

Robert had gone to work and she had no plans for the last-minute spare time, so messaged him for ideas, knowing he really only knew places to go and take photos. She didn't want to go far, but did want to get some fresh air.

"Ask Sam if he is free." Came the reply.

Anna was hesitant. She had thought of contacting their older friend, but was wary of how things had gone. Sam had been the perfect gentleman, which was a problem, Anna was increasingly becoming smitten with him.

After breakfast she sent Sam a message and was slightly relieved that he didn't answer immediately. The answer came half an hour, or so, later. He was free and was currently out taking photos. He suggested they could meet for lunch and she agreed. He mind began racing as to what to wear, the weather was good again after a couple of days of rain and cloud, the sun already feeling hot in the living room as the morning slipped away.

Anna spotted her friend a long way off. He had a tendency to look out of place to her, something she felt in herself, always hovering at the edge of society, not quite fitting in and feeling supremely awkward. He was quite tall too, something she hadn't really noticed before and his grey hair was shining in the sun. He had his usual colourful shirt, making him stand out in the parade of pastels of the passing strangers. Anna watched him for a few seconds, despite being out of place, no one else seemed to see him, he was just an older man, standing on a busy street, alone.

"Hello beautiful," he beamed at her when she walked towards him and she felt the blush spread over her face.

"Hello sexy," she whispered as she stood on her toes to kiss his cheeks, pressing her body to him for the briefest of moments. Now it was his turn to go red.

They sat in the cafe and talked, mostly about nothing much. He explained what he had been taking photos of and his excitement of getting the last batch back from the film lab that Robert had taken them too.

Anna remembered the photos, the last ones from the roll that her boyfriend had shot as she rode him in the secluded spot of the nature reserve at the weekend and then the topless shots of her and Sam. Robert had taken them to a shop near his work, he knew them and their discretion with developing photos. "There's not much we haven't seen," they explained to him on a previous visit, "and even then, we don't really care as long as the exposure is good."

Robert had also bought some new chemicals and he and Sam were making plans for a developing day soon.

Anna loved the excitement the older man had for his photography and Sam was excited about the growing fondness for sunbathing naked that his younger friends were acquiring.

"Where now?" Anna asked when the food and coffee had gone. She wanted a peaceful day and felt safe with Sam around.

"Let's go for a stroll, see where it takes us." He replied, without any real plan. He hadn't expected to see her today, so would just enjoy the company.

"Sounds like a plan." She added and headed for the door, Sam opening it for her with a smile and the warm air from outside enveloping her, masking the heat she was feeling in her cheeks.

They sat on a low wall by the river and watched the swans, glide along, looking hopefully at passers by to see if they had food for them. Then the pair walked down the sheltered path and Anna was surprised that Sam wasn't taking photos as the light was good.

"No film left?"

"Plenty, but I can take photos another time. Now I am with you." He said and smiled at her, causing her to miss a breath.

"You old romantic, you." She laughed as she recovered from the tingling inside her.

"Old, yes." He sighed.

She laughed again and looked up at him, "Not that old, just older." She said quietly as they stood in the shaded air and then she raised herself on her toes again to kiss his cheek.

They continued walking, with Sam slowing the pace as she reached out to take his hand and he began to stir at the feel of her skin on his.

It was quiet on the path, but the one bench they saw was occupied by some younger boys, trying to look mean, but only pulling off a convincing look of being spoilt kids.

They laughed as the pair approached, one sneering "Hey grandad, you could get arrested for being with her!" and another whistling and shouting "nice legs!"

Anna had worried about wearing the shorts and her fears were confirmed by the taunts.

Sam smiled at them, which confused the group and stopped the taunts, "Are you jealous of me for my young nurse?" He asked, directly to the teenager who had shouted first.

The group went quiet for a few moments, a couple of them turning away.

When they didn't reply, Sam walked away, leading Anna by the hand, the couple not looking back, but giggling quietly.

When they were far enough away Sam spoke, "I remember being like that, school has almost ended and the uni years await. Young enough to be brave, not old enough to be clever," then thought for a second and added "or be good with girls."

Anna smiled and relaxed again as they walked down the familiar path, the one that led to the nature reserve.

She knew what he was thinking and was apprehensive. She hadn't been alone with Sam, Robert had always been there and she was unsure what he might do, even if she did trust him. She was also worried what she might do.

The Robin sang near their bench and he looked out at the birds swirling in the hot air. "Still not many migrants have arrived," he said, to no one in particular as Robert wasn't here to agree, "but enough though to make the air sing." as he lifted his head back to soak up the sun and fill his ears with the calls from the reeds and bushes.

"Right, where next?" He turned and looked at Anna as she sat, enjoying the sun and peace.

She was a bit shocked, she assumed he would try and lead her down to the hollow where they sunbathed and couldn't be seen, hoping she would show her breasts to him again and maybe more. She was still trying to think of what she would remove if they went there and wasn't ready for the question.

"I don't know" she blurted out. "We could just walk some more."

"Great!" he replied and started to walk down the path, holding out his hand for her to take as she scampered to catch up.

They reached the road, looked at each other and shook their heads, turning to walk back to the river. When they reached it they stared out across the muddy brown surface and watched the sunbeams glint as small waves rose from a recent boat pass.

"Let's go and sunbathe."

Sam turned and looked at her. He hadn't expected that.

"Are you sure?" he asked, worried that Robert would get mad if he found out. "You know I might strip off!"

"I would be worried about you if you didn't." she laughed and turned to go back to the reserve, holding out her hand for him to take.

Sam knew the path well and noticed the grass had grown slightly and no one had trodden it down, the little hollow should be empty and it was.

"I didn't bring a blanket," Anna said as she looked at the slightly damp ground.

"I did" and Sam put his rucksack down and fished out a small piece of material, just big enough for them if they were close together. "I hadn't expected company" he explained, gesturing to the size of the blanket.

Anna shrugged and sat down, leaning back on her elbows to face the sun.

Sam did the same and felt a flutter of nerves in his stomach.

They sat basking for a few minutes and then she turned and looked at her older friend, eyes going up and down his body.

"What?" he asked

"Disappointed" she replied with a laugh.

He looked down, then sat up and began to unbutton his shirt.

"That's better." she whispered.

Several minutes passed, the air became still, the songs of the birds packed into it with the heat of the afternoon, making it heavy and rich.

Sam was topless now and Anna looked at him through partly closed eyes. She knew what he wanted, but both of them were timid, slightly nervous at being alone together here.

She reclined to lie on the moss and grass and sat back up quickly. "It's still a bit soggy." she muttered and reached around to feel the dampness on the back of her t-shirt.

Sam reached behind and felt the ground, then lay back. "It's ok," he said, looking up at her and trying not to stare at her breasts.

"My shirt will get wet and grass stained." She explained as she tried to feel her back.

Sam looked up at the yellow t-shirt and then lifted a hand to run down her back, causing a flutter in Anna's chest.

"It's ok and not too damp," he said, before giggling to add, "I have felt much wetter things from here recently."

She laughed, knowing full well he was referring her her knickers, soaked with her and Robert's cum after they had fucked here last weekend and that she had removed and handed to Sam when they met him afterwards.

She turned and tried to look angry, but they both laughed.

"Busted!" she mumbled.

"Anyway, you can always take it off." Sam quietly said as he reclined and took in the sun.

"You just want to see my tits again, Sam!" she tried to be indignant, but again laughed.

"Always."

"You have seen them a lot, aren't you bored with them?" She was still mystified why the older man was always hard when he saw her topless, even having seen her breasts several times now.

"Is Robert bored of seeing them? I doubt it. Why would I ever get bored of looking at your breasts, they are lovely. YOU are lovely. I will not get bored of seeing you, clothed or not." His voice was quiet, but firm.

She turned and looked down at him, making him squint as he looked into the sun at her. Her mouth opened, but she couldn't find the words for a moment and just sighed. "Thank you," she finally whispered, "I don't understand it, but thank you."

She sat up straight again, reached down and pulled the t-shirt over her head.

"Fuck!" said Sam, making her laugh and shake her head.

Sam was admiring her bra. It was smaller than the usual one, yellow flowers adorned it and the straps were thin with lace trim. He was pretending to sunbathe, but watching her chest rise and fall as she lay beside him, her arm against his as they squeezed onto the small blanket.

Just as Sam was looking at her, Anna's eyes were on him, his tanned chest, the curly grey hairs around the top and the smooth belly. His arms were brown and strong, but not muscular, just firm. He still had his trousers on, but she could see where they rose. She moved her hand into his and squeezed and smiled as there was a twitch in them. He sighed at her touch.

She turned and smiled at him and he felt a warmth the sun couldn't match wash over him. She nodded and turned to look up again as his hands went to the belt and the faint sound of a zip opening joined the birdsong.

He was hard, she knew he would be, but still was surprised as he rose from the open zip. He shuffled and pulled off his trousers fully, then rested, naked, beside her. She squeezed his hand again and giggled as his free cock rose again.

"How long were you married, Sam?"

He was surprised by that, but he was getting used to Anna always surprising him.

"A long time," his voice quiet as he tried to remember, "a very long time."

"Were you happy?"

He sighed as memories came back. "Is any long relationship happy? We were at the start and we were used to each other at the end. We enjoyed holidays together, but the day to day is always hard." and the sudden end of his answer caught Anna by surprise.

"What happened?" She whispered, not wanting the weight of the words to hurt him.

"She was sick, then she got worse." He was quiet, the voice just rising about the chatter of the birds. "She was my first real love."

Anna sighed and squeezed his hand.

"It must have been hard." She said, and Sam looked down and chuckled.

"Still is." he replied, nodding to his penis.

"You are a dirty, older, man." She giggled and stared at his cock for a few seconds, inhaling deeply at the sight of the flared head which had risen free of the foreskin.

"How about you? Were there many before Robert?"

She sighed now at the memories. "Not many. I'm not great with men. Or they are not great with me. Not sure. All were long term, I guess. I was never confident enough for a quickie."

He squeezed her hand now and she felt her nipples harden further, pressing against the material of her bra.

"Have you met any women since?" Anna knew he had alluded to being alone for ten years, but had also hinted at seeing some.

"No," he sighed, "no one since. no one before."

She turned to him, eyes wide, "Really? Just the one?"

"Yes. Well, there was some fumblings before, some handjobs and a blowjob from a girl I was seeing, but that didn't work out. Then I met her and, only the full works with her."

She looked down at his hard cock and giggled at his capacity to get hard, "I bet there was a lot of action, you are like a teenager!"

He chuckled as his cock twitched again, then his voice dropped, "Not really, she wasn't that adventurous. It was great, but...." he thought for a while, not wishing to be critical of the woman he had loved, "nothing very naughty. I had wanted to experiment more, as you say, I am a pervert, but she didn't. It was fair enough, she said others could look, but not touch."

They both exhaled and enjoyed the sun on their bodies.

"You are right." she mused, "About relationships and happiness. It is not all joy and light. Robert and I are good, but sometimes..." her voice trailed off in the warm air.

He turned and looked at her and she continued, knowing his eyes were on her, "Only recently have we been good again. We were stale for a bit, but we found a spark again." Her hand squeezed hard and she moaned so softly as his cock swelled and a small bubble of clear liquid appeared from the open slit.

"Good." was all he could say.

More moments of stillness passed as both of them looked at the other, trying not to be too obvious.

"Sam?"

"Uh huh."

"Did you always like men too? Even when you were with your wife?"

"I said before, it's more the human form I like. I have never had sex with a man, just played with a couple. It is nice to feel someone's skin. Even better if you like them. The sexual activity is just the extension of that."

She nodded. "I have never really liked bodies, especially mine" she added, "but I understand now, the last few weeks have been quite eye opening. Literally"

They both chuckled and relaxed further.

Sam noticed her breathing increase, her breasts rising and falling in the bra, the bra he couldn't take his eyes off of. Then she sat up and turned, knowing he was looking at her and that his eyes weren't fully closed. She inhaled deeply and faced the sun. Sam stared up the line of her spine to the back of her neck, wanting to touch, to feel the notches of the bones up her back. He wanted to brush the hair away from her neck and kiss the soft skin. He wanted to kiss her everywhere and suddenly remembered to stop such thoughts as his bare cock raised up and he could feel the warm liquid dribble over the head.

"Sam?" she whispered, "can you do me a favour?"

"Anything for you" he said, rather too quickly.

"Can you please undo my bra."

Sam's world collapsed. Here he was with a beautiful younger girl and his mind was playing cruel tricks.

She looked around and down at him.

"Please."

He couldn't speak, only grunt and mumble.

"I could do it myself, but thought you might like help a girl out." She said with a laughing lilt in her voice.

His hands were shaking and his penis was almost bursting as he reached up to the lacy strap that ran across her back. His fingers traced along the underside of it, lightly on her bare skin until they reached the metal clasps. His hand brushed over her back again as he pushed the two pieces together to unhook them. Then he held the free ends in his hands and stared at her bare back, the skin rising as she took in a breath. The world was standing still now for him.

In the softest of voices she spoke to pull him from his dream. "You can let go now, Sam."

His hands gently moved until there was no tension in the strap, tn let it fall from his hands as she scooped the shoulder straps down and pulled the bra from her body.

Anna turned and leant over, placing a hand on Sam's pounding chest, looked him deep in the eyes and said "thank you" in a voice that could barely be heard above the pounding of blood in Sam's ears.

His eyes went from hers to the breasts, hanging down as she was leaning over him, the nipples hard and red, pulling the pink circles around them up, the skin pale and looking so soft, but he couldn't move, dare not move in case he broke the spell. She laughed as he gazed at her naked breasts.

"Still not bored with them?

He sighed and hoped his shaking wasn't noticeable and she turned away to face the sun, glancing down at his cock which was now dripping with his pre-cum and straining up fully erect.

"So nice." she whispered as she lay down next to him.

He could not stop looking at her breasts. Even on her back, they were firm and upright. Not big, just... perfect, he thought. The nipples were so hard and his mouth longed for them.

"So, Sam," Her voice made him jump slightly, "Who gives the best wanks, men or women?"

"What?" he was flustered. "That is an odd question." And she laughed and turned on her side, giving him an amazing view of her chest.

"Just wanted to wake you up." She giggled

He smiled at her humour and shook his head. Without thinking his hand went to her head and stroked her hair and he froze as he watched it move over her. She smiled and leaned her head into it, giving a soft sigh as she did. He dropped the hand, the arm staying stretched out and he was startled when she moved her body into the space between it and him. He lifted the hand again and wrapped it around her, resting on her shoulder as she leant into him.

He pulled her closer and she shifted so her body was pressed to him, one breast squashed against his side, the other pushed up to lie on his chest, the nipple pressing onto him. Her hand rested on his belly, feeling his breathing as it quickened.

They both sighed and relaxed, holding each other and bathed in the sunshine.

"What will Robert say?" he asked as they gently stroked each other's skin.

"He will probably ask if we had fun." She said quietly, her words felt on his chest as she spoke.

"I am having fun." he replied and she made a noise that could imply she was too.

"When we shagged, I said to Robert that he had two orgasms here and he suggested you and I come here to level the score." She said in a mix of dreamy and indignant that made Sam wary, but still she stroked her fingers lazily on his belly.

"I like his thinking."

She snorted a small laugh and continued to trace small circles on his skin as he caressed her shoulder, staring at the hard nipple against his body. "I can't Sam. I'm sorry. Some things are for lovers. Some places are just for their view and touch. I am Robert's..." her voice stalled for a second, "girlfriend sounds so silly, we are not teenagers, those boys on the bench have girlfriends and Robert could be their dad. Lover. I am his lover, he is mine, so those places are only for him. Look, but don't touch, Sam. Except, it's not for showing." and she ran a fingernail around his navel.