Developing Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you wet?" he repeated and she was puzzled.

"I think so," she sighed, slightly lost.

"Are you wet?" He said it so quietly that she understood.

She smiled at the camera and a hand left her breast and then her eyes closed for a second as she gasped. She looked down at her hand as she raised it again.

"Yes." she whispered and held up the shining finger.

"Good" and he breathed easier now.

Sam watched as Anna stroked her breasts again, she was looking up, on her back and her eyes would close as the fingers toyed with the hard nipples.

"Anna," he whispered as he stroked his cock, unable to resist.

"Yes?" her voice just above a whisper now.

"How wet are you?"

This time her hand went down, out view of the camera and her head arched back as she groaned. The hand reappeared and she showed him

"Very." she said as she watched him play with his hard cock.

"Your fingers are mine, Anna." He said quietly and she nodded. "I want to stroke your pussy" and her eyes flared at his words.

"How?"

"My fingers are yours, yours are mine."

She stared up again, slightly lost again.

"Open your lips for me, Anna."

He mouth opened and he gave a soft laugh. "Your other lips, Anna. The wet ones." and he saw her chest move as she giggled and she slowly let her hand drift down over her belly.

"What do you want, Sam? She asked, staring at the screen, right at him.

"I want to slide my finger down to feel how wet you are." and he watched as her arm moved and she groaned.

"So wet, Sam, can you feel?"

"Yes," he whispered. "Can you feel my fingers stroking your puffy outer lips, Anna?"

"Yes," she gasped,

"Open your legs for me, Anna" and she shifted on the bed as he watched.

"So wide for you, Sam."

"Gently stroking along your lips, Anna, my fingers opening your pussy," his voice calm and soft and her groans louder.

"Yes" she hissed

"Feeling you unfurl, pulling you open." He was hoping she would show him her body, but the camera remained on her face and breasts.

"Oh yes," she groaned.

"Yes, Anna, my fingers spreading you open so I can touch you and feel your wet lips."

"So wet, Sam"

"My fingers sliding between your inner lips now" and he watched as her arm moved and her eyes closed, a loud moan coming from the other end of the call. "Opening you, Anna, wide for my fingers"

"Yes" she moaned.

"Sliding my fingers down as your inner lips open for me, Anna." His own breathing was faster now as he masturbated, watching Anna's arms move and her breasts rise and fall with her excitement.

"Oh Anna, your hole is so wet."

"Yes, Sam, yes it is,"

He breathed deeply now, still unsure of how she would react.

"I hope it is wet enough for my finger to go inside."

Sam watched Anna exhale and then breathe deeply. Then her head went back and she cried out

"Yes, oh god yes. So wet, Sam"

"You are so tight, Anna and so wet. I can slide my finger right into your wet little pussy." Sam was groaning now and had to stop stroking as he was close to cumming.

"Yes, Sam. Your finger is right inside me." Her eyes were closed now

"Such a lovely tight snatch, Anna. it feels so good gripping my finger."

Anna groaned again and Sam had to move his hand away from his cock as he was so close to orgasm.

"Feel me bending my finger inside you, stroking it down the front wall of your pussy, Anna" and she arched her body and shivered as her finger became his. "Slowly pulling it from your body. It is so wet now, Anna," she nodded as she looked down, "sliding it between your open lips, up your wide pussy, Anna" and she closed her eyes again and shuddered, "to the top of your lips. Then." Sam paused for a few seconds, mainly to regain his own breath, "flicking the fingertip over your clitoris, Anna."

She cried out and shook.

"My finger stroking over the exposed tip of your clit, Anna, the wet finger rubbing your clit, teasing the hood back."

Anna was lost now and groaning loudly as she trembled under his touch.

"Your clit is so hard, Anna," and she nodded, unable to even say yes now, "so sensitive as my wet fingertip strokes it with small circles." Sam's voice was just a whisper now too as he watched her face, mouth open and gasping, eyes closed in pleasure. He could see her arm moving and her breasts were now shaking with her deep breathing and the tremors of her body.

"Sliding my hand down again, between your spread lips, Anna. Reaching for your hole again." Her expression changed as if disappointed his finger had moved from her clitoris. "Little circles on your entrance, Anna, getting the finger wet." Again he paused and watched her breathing ease for a second.

"Then pushing the finger up into your cunt, Anna," and she cried out again, "deep, Anna, as far as I can get my finger." She was shaking and whimpering now and Sam's cock was straining for release, even though he wasn't even touching it.

"Bending my finger in you, Anna and grinding the palm of my hand down on your hard clit as my finger presses from inside."

Anna screamed and her eyes shot open.

"Squeezing your clit between my hand and the finger deep in your cunt, Anna, Grinding on the clit, moving my hand to rub inside and out." Anna was shaking hard now as her arm moved to carry out his movements, she gasped and cried out words that made no sense.

Then Sam whispered into the telephone.

"Cum for me, Anna, cum as I finger you and rub your clit."

She roared, head back, breasts thrust upwards as she arched her body, her whole being shaking as she orgasmed.

Sam groaned as he watched her and his hand quickly went to his solid cock as it began to pulse and the hot white sperm bubbled at the tip and the first spurt was spat out onto his belly. He gripped the shaft and jerked his hips to fire the second burst out and continued to thrust and cum as he watched the younger girl spasm and groan on the screen.

Anna slowly opened her eyes and turned to look at Sam. She was still having the aftershocks from the orgasm and gave a big shudder when she saw the line of semen up his body.

She smiled and then flinched as she pulled the finger from her throbbing pussy, holding it up for him to see it, dripping with her fluid. Now it was his turn to shake and his slit opened as another bubble of cum was pushed out to drip onto his belly.

"Thank you," she breathed.

"Thank you," he whispered.

Sam wanted to see all of her, to see what she could as she looked down, her vulva wide open, the labia, soaked and splayed wide and her hole contracting after the finger left it, her cum running out and down her perineum, but he knew better to ask, she had made it clear where the boundaries were. Instead, he smiled at her and whispered "you look beautiful" with a voice full of longing.

"Thank you" and she blushed, her cheeks matching the flush that was still on her chest.

They both watched the other in silence as their bodies calmed in the warm late afternoon air. The birds sang, as normal and the rest of the world carried on around them.

"You wore me out," she giggled and yawned. "I think I will have a nap" turning on her side as she spoke, showing Sam her breasts and causing a twitch in his deflating cock that didn't go unnoticed. "Not bored yet then!" she laughed.

"Never!"

Anna moved her hand to squeeze a breast, feeling the dried sperm from earlier on it and pushing the nipple forward to the camera. Sam's cock twitched again and they both laughed.

"You are worse than a teenager!" she chided.

"Busted!" he laughed as he squeezed his cock towards the camera for her, causing a small spasm deep inside Anna.

She smiled at him with a warmth that caused another movement in his cock and then closed her eyes and yawned again.

"I really do need a nap, you exhausted me, Sam!"

He didn't want the call to end, but he was also shattered, having had two orgasms in one afternoon.

"OK beautiful," he was yawning back now, "let's go to bed!"

She giggled. "Sure, Sam. Take me to bed."

He almost had a third orgasm at those words, said in jest by the tired girl.

"I would love to." He whispered as she closed her eyes and stifled a yawn.

"Sweet dreams, " Anna mumbled and waved at the screen.

"You too" he replied and the screen went black. He reached for his cock and squeezed, but she had worn him out and he relaxed on the sofa as the warm air wrapped around and the birds sang him to sleep.

Anna was dreaming. Sam was kissing her and touching her breasts. She wanted to move away, but offered him a hard nipple to suck on as his hand stroked up her thigh. She opened her legs for the older man and his hand brushed over her vulva, causing her inner labia to stir and swell. She opened her legs more so her lips could part for him as his fingers ran along her wet slit. She gasped as he touched her labia, his mouth sucking her nipple as he caressed her. She was giving herself to him, opening her body for the older man now.

Robert's voice woke her and she saw his dark hair on her chest as he suckled, his hand softly stroking her opening labia.

"Huh!" she mumbled, hoping she had been quiet as he aroused her while she slept.

"I said your breast tastes of cum" and he went back to feasting on the hardening nipple as a finger found her wet opening.

"I hope it is wet enough for your finger to go inside." She whispered to her lover, groaning a second later as he confirmed it was.

Anna reached down to Robert's hand and pressed the palm down on her clitoris as his finger was buried deep in her.

"Bend your finger inside me" she whispered, "stroke it along my front wall" and she pressed his hand to grind over her clitoris as he did it.

Anna shuddered as the sudden orgasm crashed over her, groaning and shaking on Robert's hand.

It took her a few moments to recover, enough time for her to be able to talk again.

"Fuck me, darling" was all she could say.