Developing Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How old is Robert?" Sam was perplexed at the thought that his young friend could be the father of an eighteen year old.

"Thirty eight. He is four years older than me."

"What! You are never thirty four!" Sam spluttered. "Late twenties, surely."

"Sorry to disappoint you, Sam, yes I am" and her fingers were still. "I hope that you will not lose interest now." Her voice was quiet, reminding him of when they first met.

He squeezed her tight to him and kissed the top of her head. "Never!"

She sighed and her fingers moved again.

"I am twice your age."

Now it was her turn to be shocked.

"REALLY? No way!" and she looked down at the stiff cock then up to his face, "Fucking hell, Sam, how horny must you have been when you were younger if you are like this now, you must have been wanking every couple of hours!"

He laughed and told her that he hadn't been that interested in sex, apart from recently, "Maybe this is years of pent-up frustration!" and his cock twitched in agreement.

She rested her head on the chest of the man twice her age and breathed out, pressing tighter so her breast and nipple stroked over his body.

"Sixty eight," she whispered as her fingers stroked his belly again.

"For a little while." he added and she lifted her head to stare at her older friend.

"When is your birthday? Soon?"

"Next month, the eleventh."

She breathed against his skin, "I will make a cake." she murmured and continued to stroke his tanned skin.

The pair relaxed in the sunshine, but not enough that Sam would go soft. This wasn't helped by Anna's hand stroking inches away from it.

"So nice," she whispered and ran a finger lower until it nudged the small patch of grey curls. "You don't shave" she said, rather absentmindedly as her fingers travelled around his pubic area.

"No," he mumbled, "all natural. Don't you like the hair?"

"It's cute" and her fingers ran through it, "but sometimes a shaved cock looks good."

He chuckled and thought of Robert's shaved cock and balls and how nice it felt and then, without thinking, added "you can always shave me to find out."

The Robin was still belting out its song high above them, beyond the reeds and bushes, out of sight of the couple, him naked and her topless, cuddled in the clearing, her hand stroking through his pubic hair.

She looked up, smiled and then looked back at his cock, running a finger around the curve as his body dipped to the scrotum, then letting her fingers brush over the balls, feeling the soft hair on them, the skin squirming as the fluid inside stirred.

He kissed the top of her head again and she looked up, eyes dreamy and soft and shifted her body as she ran her hand along the underside of his hard shaft. Her breath was on his neck and he kissed her forehead so softly that she almost thought it was just the breeze on her.

Anna looked into his dark eyes, then down at the straining penis, leaking the clear fluid that dripped onto his body. She breathed hard and deep and arched her neck back as Sam's hand ran over her back. then turned her face and opened her mouth over Sam's, her tongue flicking to find his as her hand wrapped around the shaft and squeezed.

He pulled her to him and thrust his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it and licked the tip with hers before opening her mouth wide as he held the back of her head.

They both gasped as the kiss was broken and she looked down at his cock in her hand and moved it slowly, pulling the skin up to cover most of the head before sliding it back to fully expose the swollen head, rubbing her thumb over it to cause shivers all over Sam, smearing the clear fluid around, coating her fingers with it.

Sam held her close and she rested back against him, slowly stroking him, her lips kissing his chest, her tongue licking a nipple as he yearned to do that to her. He reached over to stroke a breast and she raised herself so his hand could curl around it, the soft tit filling his palm, the nipple rubbing over his lifeline.

She groaned and moved again, her mouth reaching for his and he lowered his head and their lips met again, both sighing as her hand moved faster.

She settled on him, his hand reaching over to stroke the breast that was against his chest, her face on his shoulder, breathing onto him, the expelled air tickling his neck when she turned to accept his kisses on her face and mouth, Her hand holding him tight, fingers rubbing over the ridge of his helmet as she stroked his cock.

Sam was breathing faster now and Anna looked at his face and whispered "Cum for me, Sam. I love when you cum for me." Her words quiet and soft against his neck. He groaned as he got closer. She kissed his neck and shoulder and he turned to her, raising her face with his hand and they kissed deeply, her tongue moving naturally into his mouth, only breaking away when Sam groaned and his head fell back.

Anna pressed harder onto him and both of them looked down as his breathing was now just heavy panting. "So close." he murmured.

"Good, she replied, "so good."

Then he jerked his hips and his chest heaved and she held his cock tight as he thrust up. Anna felt the swell as the sperm moved up the shaft, but kept holding it tight and Sam let out moan as the hole expanded to let the stream of hot, creamy semen to shoot out, feeling cool on his sun-warmed chest. He grunted again and thrust up into Anna's hand and another load burst from his cock, the third being released before the second had landed, the fourth and fifth following quickly after. Then he just shuddered in her hand and the last drops were squeezed out by her fingers to run over and coat them.

His body fell back on the grass and Anna leaned over and smiled down at him, his hand moving to the back of her head, but there was no need, her lips were over his and her mouth open for his tongue as her hand caressed up his body and stroked his chest.

Anna sat up and looked at the older man as he breathed deeply to recover. She placed her hand on a breast and squeezed it, feeling the sticky sperm from her fingers on it, rubbing Sam's semen on her tit.

"Was that ok?"

Sam could barely talk, so just nodded, his eyes lowering to stare at her lovely breasts, now fully exposed to him. He lifted a hand, but she grabbed it before he could touch her. Then she opened the fingers with hers and pressed the palm to her nipple and squeezed his hand with hers, pushing the fingers to her skin, moaning as he moved, rubbing the palm over the hard nipple.

Sam looked at Anna, her eyes were still soft and shining. "Can I help you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Sorry" she whispered, then bent down and kissed his lips so softly before standing up to give Sam a great view up her legs to where her shorts started, mid thigh, and then up her body to the firm breasts. She turned and he looked at her bottom and she bent to pick up her t-shirt, looking at it and her breasts for a few moments before pulling it on, the material absorbing the streaks of semen and sticking to the blob on the side of the breast.

Sam put his clothes back on, his shirt sticking to his chest and belly where the cum had landed. Just before he pulled the zip of the trousers up Anna had asked him to stop, then she took his flaccid cock in her hand and wiped the wet tip with a finger, looked at him and licked her finger. He twitched in her hand and she giggled.

"Sixty eight and getting hard again!"

He laughed and then continued to gather the belongings as the afternoon grew late. Then he took her hand and led her up the path and back to the other world.

They sat on their bench for a little while, neither saying anything, just looking and listening to the world carry on around them.

"You didn't take any photos, Sam."

He looked at her, his beautiful model and reached into his bag. "There are only six left" he mused, "should have thought of that down there." and he sighed.

Anna looked at the sunlit patch in the trees where she had posed for Robert before and walked to it, turning to smile at Sam, who scampered to follow her.

He told her where to stand and got the camera ready, both of them looking down the path to check for people.

"Ready?" he asked and she pulled the t-shirt over her head and smiled at her man. He asked her to kneel and lean back, face up towards the sunlight and took another shot. She leaned back against a tree and raised her arms above her head for shot three, then sat, legs spread, arms behind her, breasts pushed forward for the next one. Then she jumped up and pulled the t-shirt on as Sam looked bemused.

"Someone's coming!" and Sam looked to see a figure walking towards them.

"Fuck, hope he didn't see." She said and turned to walk back to the bench as Sam followed, scooping up his bag and camera gear hastily.

"Hey. Sorry. Sorry for earlier." It was one of the boys from the bench. "We were just bored," he mumbled, head down, not looking at Sam or Anna.

"It's ok," she quietly said as his head lifted a bit and his eyes briefly caught hers.

"And, yes. Yes, I was jealous." He mumbled.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Sam asked in a teacher style voice.

"Nah, I have almost finished. Final exams soon, then prepare for university. I am too nervous to just sit at home, so I meet my friends and do nothing, but it takes my mind off of it."

"How old are you?" Sam was really doing his best to make the young man feel like his teacher was scolding him.

"Eighteen and two months." He shuffled his feet as he spoke.

"So young" Sam sighed and the teenager laughed, "you only count the months when you are young." the older man added.

"Yeah, but you have the girl." and he looked up at Anna, then down to her chest, noticing she wasn't wearing a bra now. "And," he stated, "I am pretty certain she isn't your nurse." he laughed.

Sam nodded and looked at the boy. "Don't tell anyone!"

"Is she your model?" The teen had noticed the camera in Sam's hand.

"Yes."

Sam looked at Anna and was surprised by her answer and she smiled at him.

"Thought so," his voice started to stumble, "erm, I thought I saw you putting your shirt back on, but I didn't see anything, honest." and he blushed as he looked at Anna.

"Really?" she stared at him, partly in shock.

"Yes," He sighed. "It's ok. You have a good body," then he looked at Sam, "I bet she looks great in photos!"

Sam looked at the young man and nodded.

"Cool. Anyway, I will let you finish, the light is going. Have fun." and he reached out a hand to shake theirs then went down the path.

"He's gone, Two shots left." Sam said to the nervous Anna. She looked down the path, not certain the young man had left, but seeing nothing.

Sam went back to the lit area and fumbled in his pocket, patting them down.

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, just lost the lens cap." then he looked at his model and asked her to lie down in a pool of light as he worked out where to stand. When he found his place he asked if she was ready and she sat up, pulled the shirt off, threw it aside and lay back down as Sam clicked the shutter and wound the film on, kneeling beside her to get the final shot.

"Damn, one still left!" he said as the film wound on again and he crouched down to take the photo looking up her body, her legs open slightly, but the long shorts not giving anything away.

"All done" he said and began to rewind the film.

Anna was still in her pose, head looking sideways when she said "Shit!" and reached for her t-shirt that was just too far away.

Sam looked up the path and saw the teenager, standing near the bench and he could see them. He was holding something up and he waved at them. Sam was slightly surprised that Anna, still topless, was waving back.

Sam moved to stand between the teen and Anna as she pulled her t-shirt on and then they both walked to meet him again

"Sorry, I forgot, I found this just down the path." Holding up a circular bit of plastic, his fingers squeezing the two sprung pieces on the edge.

Sam realising it was the lens cap that had rolled off when they had rushed to sit calmly on the bench.

"Thanks." Said Sam, really not sure what to do next and aware Anna was hiding behind him.

"Hope the photos turn out ok. I only saw the end, but the poses were great in the light."

Anna shivered, he had seen her topless and normally she would want the ground to open up, but she also had not covered herself, instead returned his friendly wave when she saw him.

"Yeah, sorry. Anyway. I do a bit of photography and visual arts and would love a good model." He placed the lens cap down and the couple thanked him. The teenager looked shocked as Anna moved from behind Sam, fearing she'd be angry, but she smiled and thanked him as Sam put the camera away.

"I would love to see the finished photos." He said to Sam and looked at Anna, "If you don't mind., that pose in the pool of light looked amazing" he added.

"Sorry," she said, "I don't think that will be possible, they are private."

"That is fine," he said. then he looked directly as Anna, "You looked great," and his eyes drifted down to her chest.

"How much did you see?" She wasn't angry, just curious.

"Just the final photo, you lying down. Not much. Honestly." and his face flushed again.

"Did you see my breasts?" She whispered to the blushing teenager.

"Yes," he mumbled, "they looked great."

"Thank you." She whispered and chuckled.

"Ok. I had better go." and he said goodbye again and turned to walk away.

"What is your name?" Anna asked, stopping him in his tracks.

"Dave." he replied, looking into Anna's eyes as they shone.

"Goodbye Dave, nice to meet you. I am Anna and this is Sam" and then the teenager turned again.

"Dave!" Her voice light and sweet as she called to him and he turned to her again.

She smiled at him and exhaled, then her hands pulled her shirt up and over her head and she stood up straight, her breasts shivering slightly, the nipples pointing straight at Dave.

"Thank you, Dave." she whispered, just loud enough for the teen to hear.

The startled eighteen and sixty eight year olds said nothing for a few seconds, then Dave managed to blurt out "Fabulous, Thank you." She then moved behind Sam as she pulled the shirt back on and the teenager headed away, down the path.

Sam looked at her and smiled, and placed his hands on her hips. She reached down and took a hand and slid it up the shirt to squeeze a breast as she leaned in to kiss him.

"Let's get you home before you do anything naughty," he said, adding "naughtier." and they walked off, hand in hand and laughing together.

Sam walked her home, hand in hand and they stood, awkwardly outside her block of flats.

"I can't invite you in, Sam. Sorry."

He understood and nodded, then she pulled him close and kissed him, on the lips, her tongue darting into his open mouth. Then she laughed, turned and scampered inside.

Anna locked the door and leaned back against it, breathing rapidly. Her head span and she stood still for a minute or so to calm before she pulled off her t-shirt and stared down at her naked breasts, one now flaked with Sam's dried cum she had rubbed there as well as the bit that had landed on her when he first shot his load. Then she pulled her shorts down and was aware of her scent and could feel the wetness in her knickers. She pressed her hand to her mound and groaned and then pulled them down, the crotch sticking to her vulva before pinging free.

"Fuck fuck fuck," She mumbled as she moved to the bedroom, still unclear what to do, but feeling she needed to be naked.

She send a message to Robert, asking if he was free and he replied to say yes, but only for a few minutes. Then her telephone rang.

"What's the matter?" he could tell there was a problem.

Anna didn't know where to start, so she told him she'd met Sam and Robert was happy with that, knowing she was safe when she was out. Then she told him they went sunbathing. He knew that was a possibility and was happy still. Then she was silent.

"Did you fuck?" He asked quietly, still being i his work place.

"NO!" she shouted, "jeez, Robert, you are such a perv. I told you, he's not going down there."

"So?" he asked.

"You would be ok if I fucked him? She was still puzzled by her lover's question.

"Why not?" He replied, to confuse her more.

"No, just no. I wanked him though." and her voice dropped.

"Nice!" she could see his smile in the answer. "Hope he liked it. Sure he did."

"Yes. I was topless. We kissed too. He took topless photos when we were along the path."

"In the patches of light?"

Anna rolled her eyes. She was upset she may have gone too far and Robert was interested in the location of the photos.

"Yes" she sighed. Then she mentioned Dave coming along and how she took off her shirt.

Robert laughed, "I bet he is wanking over that memory all night!" and she giggled now.

"Sam said the same thing. He should know, I guess."

Their laughter calmed her, but there was still something and Robert could tell.

"So, what is the problem? He asked quietly and calmly.

"What time will you be home?"

"Not for a long time, we have a meeting in four, no, three minutes and it will be at least two hours. Why?"

"I need a fuck."

This time, Robert went silent.

"Wha?" he spluttered

Anna's voice was a whisper now, "I am so fucking horny. I kissed Sam on the lips because I wanted to kiss his cock. I showed my tits to an eighteen year old stranger because I was horny. Part of me hoped one or both of them would fuck me!" She sighed, "I am standing here naked, darling, what's happening?"

"It's natural, my love. Do what Sam does, what that eighteen year old is probably doing right now, masturbate." He was really whispering now, so as not to be overheard in the office.

"I don't like to." She sighed. "It feels odd doing it alone."

"This is why you should have some toys to help,."

"No. Sorry, I don't like that. I will wait for you and just hope no one delivers any parcels, I might drag them in and ride them." she giggled, but it was not all jest.

"I have to go soon, my love," he said, hoping she would calm.

"Fuck" she mumbled.

"Call Sam" He said over the bustle of an office preparing to gather.

"I can't, I told you." Her frustration rising again.

"He doesn't have to see all" and she was confused again. "just talk to him." and the emphasis in his voice helped her clear her mind.

"See you later, darling. Have fun, I will tell you all when you get home."

"Have fun too," he said as he prepared to go, "Love you." Anna repeated those words just as the call ended.

"Hello beautiful" Sam's voice boomed out as Anna answered the call. He had received her message to call when he got home and was worried about her.

"Hi," her voice shy and uncertain now, the picture showing her topless on the bed, her face turned to look at Sam.

"I just got home, so I am still clothed," he explained as he walked through his flat to sit on the sofa, resting the camera on the table and then stripping for her.

"So nice, Sam" she whispered and a hand went to a breast, fingers caressing it, feeling his dried sperm on the soft skin.

She watched as his cock hardened watching her. She squeezed her breasts and stroked her fingers over the nipple to excite him more.

"Are you ok?" he asked, adding, "are you alone?"

"Yes and yes" she said, so quietly and paused, looking right at him. "Sam, I am horny" and she blushed.

He smiled at her, his cock hard now and his hand on it. "Good" he whispered.

She smiled and caressed her breasts again, groaning as the nipples strained up against her own hands.

He watched her and wondered what he could do, she seemed slightly lost, so he thought he'd push his luck.

"Are you wet?

She looked at him, "I think so, I was before, my knickers were soaked."