Developing Friends Ch. 11

Story Info
While Sam is away...
10k words
4.86
4.6k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Robert sat at the bench, the one where it had all begun, months before, when Spring was just arriving and the earth woke up, fresh, new and yearning. They scanned the lake below for anything interesting, but it was quiet now. Sam had gone on holiday. He had planned it a year before, as a post-birthday treat to try and stop the darkness that followed his aging another year. Little had he even dreamed about the events that took place on the day. Anyway, he was off on a ship, cruising somewhere and hoping to meet people, especially as that would take his mind off of his young friends.

The air was quieter, many of the birds had exhausted their song, their territories safe from new arrivals, nests built and young raised. Flittering of wings could be seen in the reeds as the fledglings built up their flying skills.

"Want to go?" Robert said and Anna wasn't sure where he meant and looked at him quizzically. He nodded down, to Sam's place, their place.

She felt that tingle inside her, both in her stomach and lower. They hadn't been here for a few weeks, since Sam's birthday, but Anna had sunbathed topless and even naked on their little balcony and Robert frequently did so too.

She looked into his eyes as hers lit up. "Yes!" and she stood and looked down the path, now overgrown with bushes and vegetation, making it harder to see down if anyone was coming. She turned, but then looked back, something had caught her eyes. The top of a head was bobbing along, heading their way.

"Act casual" she said and they both stared out over the water, waiting for the person to pass.

"Hi. Oh, hi. Erm. Anna, yes?"

She looked up at the stumbling voice and recognised Dave, the eighteen-year old that she had flashed her breasts at after he had caught her and Sam on a little photo session.

"Dave? David?" She stood again and held out her hand to the young man.

"Dave, yes." he mumbled, trying to look into her eyes, but distracted by her breasts, remembering them from before and noticing that her nipples were poking out, clearly she was not wearing a bra under her t-shirt.

"David sounds nicer" she said as his heart pounded, almost obscuring her words.

He laughed and then looked nervously at Robert, who was now standing too.

"Robert, this is David, the young man I told you about. He was such a gentleman" her words were soft almost a purr to Dave's ears

Robert reached out and shook Dave's hand warmly, "Nice to meet you, Anna spoke highly of you."

Dave's head span, what had she said? What had he done, other than find the lens cap and apologise for his friend's stupid comments earlier. Maybe she had mistaken him for someone else.

"Where is the other man, Sam? Is he not taking photos?" He wanted to try and jog Anna's memory to when they met, maybe she was thinking of someone else.

"He is away. Robert likes to take photos too, they both use me as their model" and she giggled at how absurd that sounded.

"You are a great model" the young man added.

"You said that last time. You wanted to see the photos too." Dave realised she wasn't mistaken, but was still confused. "I will have to show you some, then you can see if I am a good model or not" and she smiled at him so warmly he almost had an orgasm.

Dave blushed, not just at her kind words, but also the thought of seeing those photos and her breasts in them.

"So" he cleared his throat and tried to sound more mature, "are you taking any photos today?" Part of him hoped he would be able to watch.

Robert spoke first, "No, not really today. We are just having a nice walk."

"And maybe some sunbathing." Anna added, her smile flashing at the teenager.

"Oh, down there?" and Dave nodded over the fence.

"You know it?" Anna was shocked, she thought only Sam went there.

"I went there once, by accident. Just followed a path. Pretty sure I saw your friend, Sam, so hid and followed him..." the teen was blushing now, realising what he had said.

Anna laughed and reached out to pat Dave's arm. "Yes, Sam showed us. It's a good spot. Don't tell anyone else though!" and she held a finger to her lips and laughed.

"No. No, I won't."

"Promise?" Anna was whispering now, leaning closer to the young man, her breasts wobbling in her t-shirt as his eyes kept flicking down to look.

"Promise." he whispered back to her and she kissed the finger against her lips and reached out to place it on his mouth. Dave had to use all his willpower not to cum in his trousers as her skin touched his mouth.

"Let's go!" Anna said and turned to lead the way, Robert shrugging and following and Dave, dumbstruck, rooted to the spot. She turned and waved "Come on!" she said to him and he began to walk, slowly as his erection was causing some problems.

The path was overgrown, but still there and the clearing was even more shielded now. Anna span around with her arms out in the centre of it as the two men looked around for somewhere to sit on the grass and moss covered ground.

Robert decided to sit one side of Anna and Dave the other, with the younger man closer to the entrance as he was the least likely to be showing anything.

Anna sat back, her arms stretched behind her and Dave tried not to stare at her breasts as the material fell back on them.

Robert sat and quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head and lay back, sighing as the sun hit him.

Dave sat, rather awkwardly and tried to be calm.

"You ok?" she whispered, leaning close to the young man and he twitched in his trousers again.

"Yeah. Yeah, all good." He said, not convincingly.

"Relax, it's fine, you're with friends" Robert said from the other side of Anna.

"Friends. Yeah. Good." and Dave convinced no one that he was relaxed.

Anna stroked his back and leaned in to whisper "Don't worry, we trust you." her words tickling his ear and her closeness making his cock throb more.

She looked at the young man and smiled. "All is good, David" she said and reached down to pull her t-shirt up over her head and sat up straight, turning in the teenager's direction. "See!" she said, arms spreading out, palms up in an expression of how relaxed she was.

Dave just stared. He didn't want to, but Anna's breasts were lovely and her nipples were stirring and becoming harder as the air hit them, along with the gaze of a lovely young man.

She giggled and then lay down, Dave's eyes following her breasts and when he looked up at her face, he saw she was looking at him and smiling. She lifted a hand and poked one nipple with a finger, it was already longer than the depth of the digit and she laughed. "Just breasts, David. You have seen them before." and then she poked his ribs with the same finger and laughed, with Robert joining in, which made Dave laugh too now.

He looked down at her as she continued to poke his ribs playfully. Then her hand tugged at the bottom of his t-shirt. "Lie down, relax, David." She whispered to him and he did one of those things, acutely aware that he was now very hard and lying next to a topless woman, who had had masturbated at the thought of since he had seen her breasts.

"Relax" echoed Robert and then the quiet was broken by the sound of a zip as he removed his trousers, revealing that he wasn't wearing underwear. his cock semi-hard as he stripped to lie in the sun.

Anna's finger again toyed at the bottom of Dave's t-shirt and he giggled, then sat up to look her in the eyes, her blue eyes, so warm and welcoming to him. She looked at him and his hands went to the material, pulled it up and he revealed his pale chest to the couple.

"So nice." She whispered as he lie down next to her, her arm moving to press against his.

All was quiet as the couple and their new, young friend took in the sunshine, one naked, the other two topless, screened from the world by reeds trees and bushes.

Dave actually started to relax.

Anna turned her head to look at the new friend and he was aware she was looking at him, turning a second or so later to face her.

She smiled and he twitched, wishing his erection would go away and hoping she hadn't noticed.

"Did you come here with Sam a lot?" he asked, still confused by the relationships.

"A few times. I came with Robert too. The two of them took photos together here as well." Which confused Dave even more.

"It is nice and secluded" the younger man said, fishing for more information.

"Yes. You can do all sorts of things here" she replied then laughed at the thoughts of what had happened here.

"Really?" Dave blurted out.

"Really really." her voice soft and naughty, causing the swell in Dave's trousers to grow.

"Oh!" was all he dared say now.

Anna looked at Dave and turned onto her side to face him, her breasts fully exposed to his eyes and just inches from his touch as he fought to try and remain calm.

"Do you really want to know?" she whispered and Dave noticed that her nipples were even harder now, turning a lovely raspberry colour as they pointed at him. He felt his underwear getting very wet as his cock twitched and leaked.

He could only nod.

She gave that giggle, the naughty one. It wasn't annoying, it was just her nerves and her eyes would sparkle when she did it. Her gaze went up to the sky, then back to the young man beside her.

"OK. Robert and I fucked here." Her voice was quiet and her gaze firm at Dave, "but we can't today as it is my period." She added flatly and with some disappointment in her voice. "Then Sam and I came here and I wanked him." her eyes shining as she remembered how the older man had shot his load as she held his cock, part of it landing on her breast. Her eyes went to the sky and back again, "Also, Sam and Robert wanked here when they took photos." She added.

"Oh!" was his reply. His mind was overwhelmed and racing, still unsure of the relationships. "So" he began to think of what to say and took his time, "you are the only one to wank someone else here?" It was an odd question and one Anna hadn't expected.

"No" she thought of the answer and if she should say it, "Robert wanked Sam and vice versa." Her eyes looked right into Dave's as she gave the answer.

"Oh!"

He thought again, still confused. His voice dropped to a whisper, "Robert is your boyfriend though?" He was still after clarification.

"Yes. He is my lover" then her eyes flickered up and down, "well, Sam is too, but that was for his birthday."

Dave stared, shocked and even more intrigued.

"Birthday?"

"Yes, it was his birthday a few weeks ago, so he had a special treat to celebrate being sixty-nine." And her smile was warm with the memory of that weekend.

"Oh!" came the usual response as the teenager tried to comprehend the events.

"Well, sixty-nine is a special number." Anna added.

"Erm, yeah, I suppose." He mumbled back.

"You know what a sixty-nine is, David?" Her eyes sparkling as she spoke.

"Well. Erm.. sort of." He mumbled, blushing deep red now. "Well, I think I know. Maybe. But maybe not in this context." He had watched porn, but was wondering if he had misunderstood this conversation.

She smiled and breathed in. "So, David," Anna breathed in deeply again and looked straight into the young man's eyes, "Sam was on his bed and I got on top facing the other way and we gave each other oral sex." He voice was calm and soft, yet Dave found it the most sexy he had ever heard.

"Oh!" he gulped. "Nice" he added.

"So nice" she purred, remembering how the older man had put his tongue into her body and licked her to orgasm that weekend.

"It is my birthday soon!" Dave said as he continued blushing.

"Hmmmm" Anna looked at him with her eyes partly closed, "Those nine months went fast, David. I thought you were just a few months into being eighteen!"

He laughed and was amazed how much she had remembered.

"Fair enough" he said, the blush fading slightly.

"Anyway, you are far from sixty-nine" Anna added. "Can you wait fifty years?"

All three laughed at the conversation.

"I can wait," he said, "it will be worth it" and he blushed at what he had said.

Anna laughed. "David, I will be almost eighty five. You want oral with such an old lady?"

He thought about it, looked into her face, then down to her breasts and hard nipples, "Yes!"

Again, all of them laughed.

"Deal!" she said.

"I will take photos!" added Robert.

All was quiet again for a few moments, but Dave's mind was racing. "A sixty-nine on your sixty-ninth!" he suddenly said and they all chuckled. "What a great present!"

Anna was now feeling naughty and turned to the young man again. "That was part of it." She said, adding to Dave's confused and stormy mind.

"There was more? Wow!" and he looked at her, desperate to hear details.

"I was his present, David. He had me for the weekend." she gazed deep into his eyes. "Also, I made a cake."

"Had you? What do you mean? What about Robert?"

"I was there, Dave" came the older man's voice. "It was part of the present, we stayed the weekend and Sam took photos and it was his weekend."

"You were there?" Dave's voice was full of confusion now and Anna reached out to pat his arm and calm him.

"Yes, David. Robert was with me to keep me safe. Also to watch. Sam could have anything from us that weekend. He had me when he wanted. Where he wanted too."

"Where?" He was still grappling to understand.

"Yes, David. Robert and I discussed it all and we let our lovely friend have all he wanted." Anna's eyes shone at Dave now and his cock strained in his trousers thinking of her and Sam.

"All?" Dave whispered.

"Yes" her voice was quiet now, her eyes looking into his as he had turned on his side to face her, getting a better look at her breasts.

"Oh" he said, his breath dancing over Anna's nipples as he breathed deeply.

"Yes, David. All of me." He eyes were causing Dave;s cock to harden achingly and he suddenly realised he needed to stop this conversation.

Dave looked at Anna, unable to turn away. His eyes gave away his desire and Anna knew.

"All of me" she whispered again and he shivered.

"Oh!"

She was sure he knew, but wanted him to be absolutely certain. Anna's voice was so quiet and seductive now "Yes, David. Sam had all of me. He was my lover for the weekend. He was inside me." She paused and made sure her eyes were looking directly into his before she added "and, yes, David, he took me up the arse,"

Dave's eyes widened and he started to sit up suddenly, muttering "Oh shit" as his hands went to his trousers. "shit shit shit" he mumbled, then he blushed deep red, his hands fumbling for his fly buttons and Anna watched as the streak of milky sperm ran from his trousers as he undid them, his underwear already soaked and coated with the semen as he orgasmed. He pulled his underpants down slightly as the hard cock continued to pulse and pour his spunk out, the thick liquid flowing over the grass as he put head on the ground and mumbled words that made no sense.

Anna smiled and stroked Dave's arm as the penis gave one final spurt. "So nice" she whispered to the embarrassed teenager.

Dave sat up and Anna leaned over to rest against him as he tried to tidy up. Robert handed over some tissues that were in his rucksack as the younger man wiped the sticky mess from his belly, underwear and matted pubic hair.

"Sorry, David" Anna whispered, causing his cock to twitch and harden again. "But, that is quite a compliment for a woman." He turned to look at her, her eyes raising from the head of his cock that was exposed to look at him.

"I feel so stupid" he blushed.

"Why?" her voice was making him hard already, "it is natural. Also, as I said, quite a compliment that you orgasmed just thinking about me."

Dave smiled and noticed Robert was watching, the older man's cock hard now.

"Nice load!" Robert said as Dave mopped up the last of his cum.

"Nice cock" was all Dave could think to say.

"Thanks"

"It is, isn't it" added Anna and she reached out a hand to stroke her boyfriend's erection.

She looked back at the younger man, "Thank you, David." she said, her fingers now strumming the length of Robert's hard cock.

"For?" said the confused teenager.

She nodded down at the young cock, that responded by swelling again.

"You're as bad as Sam" she laughed as the cock stirred so soon after orgasm. Her eyes stayed on Dave's cock, the head shining with his cum and lubricant as it hardened. He was uncut and didn't shave. She couldn't tell how long he was as he still had most of it covered, but it looked nice and she felt her pussy twitch as she stared at the hole, opening as a teardrop of pre-cum appeared.

"Your clothes will dry better in the sun, David." and the meaning wasn't lost on either man.

Anna reclined and reached out her hands, each one stroking the arm of a naked man, one her lover, the other an eighteen year old she had met once before. Both their cocks twitched at the touch.

"So, David." Anna's voice was soft and light in the humid air, "how much experience have you had?"

Dave blushed and seriously thought of running away, except his underwear was still soaked with his cum, as was the front of his jeans. Also, his cock was nearly fully hard.

"Not much really" he whispered and realised Anna had turned to face him again, making him blush more.

"How much, David? If you don't mind the personal questions."

"Very little" His voice was very quiet, but loud enough to make Robert turn to look his way.

"Have you shagged?" Anna asked, quiet and with concern in her voice.

There was enough silence for the couple to know the answer before Dave spoke.

"No. Not yet, No." His voice sounded flat and lost.

Anna stroked his arm and moved closer, "There's lots of time" she whispered and he felt his cock harden as her words brushed over his skin.

"Any blow jobs?" This time it was Robert doing the questioning.

Again, the silence answered before Dave could.

"No. Not an actual one. I was promised, but..." his voice trailed off as he realised what he was saying.

"Promised?" Robert sat up as he said it and looked at the young man.

"Yeah" he cleared his throat, "a friend promised one after she sucked my friend, but then she just wanked me."

"Well, a wank is good" Anna chirped in.

"Not if you are promised a blow job!" Robert added, causing the three to laugh.

"Guess you are right" she said, then looked at Dave to continue the line of questioning "Hope you got to cum on her tits!"

Dave laughed and said he had.

"Did you get bonus points for the nipple shot?" Anna giggled.

"No, she had her bra on." Dave said, somewhat subdued now.

"WHAT!" Anna giggled. "So, not only did she not blow you, you didn't even get to see her tits?"

Dave giggled and nodded and then looked at Anna, "her tits weren't as good as yours."

"Are you saying that because you have actually seen mine, David?" her head was cocked slightly to one side as she toyed with the younger man.

"No. Yours are great. Fucking beautiful, in fact."

Now Anna blushed and she looked down to see her chest, dark pink with the blush, the colour almost as deep as the red of her nipples, which had grown hard during the conversation.

Her eyes lifted to Dave's and he noticed the warmth in them. She moved closer to whisper "Have you seen many tits, David?"

His silence answered and he shook his head, then lowered it and mumbled "just yours."

Anna smiled at him, his eyes were downcast, but he could see her face light up. Then she reached her hand to his and pulled it to her, placing his palm on her breast and holding it there.

"Well, now you have felt one too, David."

Dave's mind was spinning now and he looked as Anna held his hand onto the breast, her fingers squeezing him, encouraging him to also squeeze and feel the breast. Her eyes dropped to watch his cock as it reared up when his fingers stroked the soft skin and her nipple hardened against his palm.