Developing Friends Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released his hand and stroked his cheek, smiling all the time.

"Lots of time, David. Do not worry. You are a lovely man and you have a great cock. Girls will be fighting to get in your bed when you are at uni."

He laughed and reluctantly moved his hand from the breast, noticing the paler marks where his fingers had been as they vanished before his eyes.

Anna had turned to Robert now, Dave couldn't hear if they were speaking, he was too shocked to be aware of much.

Robert's voice shook him, "So, you watched a blow job?"

Dave laughed as they resumed the conversation as if nothing had happened, as if Anna hadn't let the younger man hold a breast.

"Yeah. She blew him. When he finished I got ready, but she said no and wanked me instead." He was giggling at the thought of it now, how he had got his hard cock out, ready and eager to be inside someone for the first time, only to be turned down.

Anna looked at him, she had turned and was now on her knees, slightly further down, her hand was around Robert's cock as she spoke.

"Want to watch another one?" Her smile made Dave's cock push out a dribble of clear liquid.

"Yes please." The younger man whispered.

"Well, they say history repeats, don't they, David?" and she moved down further, placing one hand over her lover, next to his hip as the other gently stroked his hard penis.

David was holding his breath as he watched her move, her eyes on him as her hand played with Robert's cock, her smile warm as she lowered her body across the legs of her boyfriend, her lips wide as they opened around the head of the cock, all the time looking at Dave until her eyes closed as she took her boyfriend into her mouth and then bent to sink her lips down his hard shaft.

Both men groaned as Anna began to fellate her boyfriend. Robert pushed his hips up as he lay on his back, Anna moving to straddle his legs and take the cock as far into her mouth as she could. Her head bobbing up and down as Robert moved his hips. the pair in tune with each other as the cock slid between her lips.

Dave moved closer and Anna's eyes flashed up at him and he saw them sparkle. He was right next to Robert now and watched as Anna sucked her lover, Dave's own lips open as he watched the couple. Before he had see a girl, reluctantly sucking his friend, now he watched someone lovingly take a cock into their mouth, suck, lick and caress it. His heart raced and pre-cum ran from his own hard cock

Anna stopped, her eyes looking at Dave as he knelt beside the couple. The cock slipped from her lips, a trail of saliva flowing between the pair. "Stand up" she gasped and moved to allow Robert to rise. Dave was now on the same level as the older man's cock and was slightly worried about what would happen next, more because he realised he was looking longingly at the hard penis, staring at the swollen, red head, shining with Anna's spit and Robert's liquid. Marvelling at the pulsing veins along the shaft. His own mouth was open and part of him wanted to take the cock inside to feel it in his mouth, to lick the underside. His eyes flicked to Anna's as he saw her lips gently kiss the frenulum of her lover's penis.

Anna smiled at the younger man, seeing desire in his eyes as well as wonder as he watched a beautiful sex act, mere inches away. She opened her mouth wide, partly to smile at the young man, but mainly to allow her lips to glide over the head of Robert's cock, her eyes boring into Dave's as her mouth took the penis inside and her lips slid down the shaft, aided by the push of Robert's hips.

Dave felt the warm drip from his cock on his leg as he knelt beside Anna and glanced down to see a trail of clear liquid running from the hole in his cock. He glanced up again and Anna was still looking at him, her eyes partly closed now as Robert pushed his cock in and out of her mouth, her hand around the base of the cock as she bobbed on it. Dave was impressed that she could take about three quarters of the penis, Robert was bigger than him and certainly bigger than his friend who had been blown and that girl only got the head in her mouth. The friend had a cut cock, so it was hard to tell how much she took as there was no skin to really judge, but Anna had easily gone past the exposed skin where the foreskin was pulled back and had a good amount of shaft inside her. Dave watched as her eyes closed when Robert pushed deep. He could hear the older man breathing hard and his thrusts were faster, so he must be near, thought Dave.

Robert's hand went to the head of his lover, resting on the back of it as his hips thrust, she knew that sign and she reached around to hold his buttock and try and get him deeper. His breathing was loud and he gasped as his hips pushed as his hand held Anna's head.

Dave watched, almost not breathing to allow the older man more air as he gasped and thrust. He saw Anna's cheeks bulge and could even see her throat swallowing as her lover filled her mouth with sperm. Robert's hand was holding Anna's head as he groaned and thrust again. Her eyes were closed as she took the cock deep and the cum shot down her throat, but they sprang open to look right at Dave as the cock pulled back, ready for the next burst. Dave smiled at her as her eyelids flickered as the next stream of hot sperm filled her mouth and throat and she sucked hard on the unloading cock.

Anna's eyes were open now, looking straight at Dave as her lover gave the final judders, her tongue licking the last of his semen from the twitching penis. The eyes stayed on Dave as the cock slipped from her lips, still hard, the string of saliva and sperm tying them for an instant before it snapped and a trail of liquid dropped onto Anna's chin, her tongue searching for it as she continued to look at Dave. Then she smiled, the creamy spunk visible on her tongue as she opened her lips, a smear of it in the corner of her mouth. Dave gasped at the sight. this was so much better than the previous time.

"Did you like watching?" It took Dave a moment to realise Anna was talking to him, he was still entranced by the traces of semen on her mouth.

"Wow. Yes. Oh yes. That was amazing." He had seen porn clips and even watched his friend getting blown, but this was so much better. this felt real. Very real and so close.

Anna smiled again and licked her lips, cleaning the last of Robert's semen from around her mouth. Then she looked down for a second before flashing her smiling eyes at Dave.

"It's nice being watched" a faint blush spreading over her face as she said it. "It's nice to watch too."

"Yes. Yes, it was great to watch." Dave was still unsure what to do next, acutely aware his cock was rock solid and leaking.

Anna stared at him, her head tilting slightly, eyes flashing up to Robert for a second, then back to pull Dave into them.

"Do you think history repeats, David?"

The question caught him by surprise and he had no idea how to answer it, but Anna's eyes looked at him, wanting a reply.

"I guess it does." he mumbled, searching for a clever answer, but failing, "I mean, I guess you should learn and change it, but a lot of history is a repeat." He started to think of examples, but Anna's wide smile stopped his brain from working.

"So" her voice was slightly firmer than normal, "you watched a blow job before and then got a wank." The words hung in the air for a second, Dave struggling to think.

"Yesssss." He mumbled, still slightly embarrassed that he had confessed his sex life, or lack of it, to the couple.

"And history repeats?" Anna was smiling warmly at him, her eyes glinting.

"I guess so." Dave was flustered now as his mind raced with the thought that Anna was going to wank him off. Maybe he could cum on her tits too. His head was spinning and he tried not to look down at her bare breasts, but failed and his eyes lingered on the hard, raspberry nipples that were almost pointing at him.

"Would you like to stand up, David?" Her voice was so soft that he could only nod and get to his feet, looking down into her eyes as she smiled up at him.

Anna moved forward, getting closer to Dave as Robert stood next to the younger man, his cock softening now. He looked down at his girlfriend and smiled.

Dave looked into her blue eyes as they shone up at him. His penis was twitching, as he wondered what she would do. He longed to feel her take him in her hand, to stroke him to orgasm and let him sperm cover her breasts as she knelt before him. He tried not to get his hopes up, but he saw her hand reach up and then he shivered as a fingertip ran up the underside of his cock. He heard a loud groan and realised he made the noise. Anna smiled at the reaction and he groaned again.

Dave just stared, oblivious to everything else, his eyes on Anna's hand as it opened and the fingers splayed out, then closed around his hard shaft, her grip squeezing him gently.

"So nice" she whispered, almost directly to the hard cock in her hand, her eyes flicking up to Dave's just as she finished the statement.

She held him gently, her fingers stroking up and over the swollen, sensitive head, causing more groans. She ran a fingertip over the head, circling the open slit before she stroked over it, smearing the clear liquid as she continued to stroke around the helmet.

Dave's world now consisted of his cock and Anna's hand as she ran her fingernail along the ridge of the helmet and a fingertip over the exposed skin underneath before she held him and slowly pulled on the cock to make sure the foreskin was completely back, resting back to gaze at the hard cock in her hand as it trembled in her grip.

"So, so nice" she whispered, again staring at the penis as she said it.

She held him steady and looked up. "This time you get to see the tits you will cum on, David" and she leant back slightly to give him a better view, running her free hand over one breast to rub a nipple, both of them watching it wobble as the red point strained against the light pinky-grey areola.

"Oh" was all he could say.

She smiled at him, then at Robert as he watched the scene unfold, slowly moving away to allow them room and get a better view.

"Do you still think history repeats, David? She asked with a smile as she knelt at his feet, her hand still holding his hard cock.

"I hope so" he mumbled, still amazed at what was happening.

"Don't you wish it wouldn't? I mean, at least have the lessons learned?"

Dave's mind was in no mood for history lessons, or philosophy, his cock was being held by a lovely woman and he wanted her to wank him and let him cum on her fabulous tits.

"Um. I guess if the change was good, then i would be... good" He was trying to form words, but his eyes were flicking between Anna's eyes, her breasts and the hand that held his cock.

"Yes, David. Sometimes history shouldn't repeat." and her eyes left his as the sentence ended and Dave felt a wave of fear as Anna sighed, She had changed her mind, just as the previous girl had, but this time there wouldn't even be a wank. He tried to console himself that at least she had held his cock and he had seen and felt her breasts, but his stomach was flipping in fear that he'd just blown this.

She looked up at him again and a smile crossed her face, wide and warm and it flowed over Dave, calming him for a second and he returned the smile to her. Anna shifted on her knees slightly as she smiled at the younger man, feeling his heartbeat pulsing through the hard cock in her hand.

"Good." She whispered up to him and her smile widened, her mouth was open as he looked down at her, smiling broadly at the woman who held his cock. He suddenly felt that the possibility of the wank was real again and he looked as Anna held his cock tighter in her hand, her face beaming at him, lips wide.

The wide lips remained as Anna moved her head and slid them over the wet, hard head of Dave's cock.

All Dave could do, apart from groan, was bend forward and place his hands on Anna's shoulders to brace himself.

The lips ran over the head again and released him from her mouth, then she looked up at him. She smiled and he watched as she lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth. As if watching a film, he saw his penis sliding into her mouth as she slid down the shaft, the head of his cock bathed in the hot warmth of her mouth and throat. Dave jerked his hips instinctively and he saw more of his cock disappear into Anna's mouth. She held him there and looked up to see his eyes wide staring down at her.

She slid off him, holding the wet cock and giving it a lick along the arrowhead on the underside.

"Of course, if you want history to repeat." Her voice trailed off as she opened her lips around the head of the cock, her eyes staring up, waiting for the answer. Dave replied by reaching a hand to Anna's head and pushing his hips forward to put more of his cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes, gripped the base of his cock and slid her mouth lower as the young man groaned in approval.

Dave tried not to thrust, to enjoy the sensation of having his cock in someone else for the first time, staring down at Anna as she took him deep into her mouth to suck and lick the head of his cock as it was inside her. He was in another world now and quickly looked around to check it was real. He was in the little clearing, shielded from the world, Anna was at his feet, fellating him and there was Robert. He had forgotten about Robert and looked across in fear only to see the older man with a camera to his face, clicking away as his girlfriend sucked Dave off. Nervously, he smiled for the camera, then his head went back as he heard the shutter click and Anna ran her tongue around the sensitive head of his cock before sucking him deep.

Dave's hands went to Anna's shoulders again. His hips pushed back and forth as she bobbed her head on his cock. He was thinking of things to take his mind off it, seeing Robert taking photos had helped for a few seconds, but he was so close and he tried to form the words, but worried that by saying them he would shoot.

He groaned and bent forward as he pushed his hips forward, mumbling "Cumming. Soon. Close". He thought he heard Anna mumble something, but his cock was deep in her mouth.

Dave's whole body ran with an electric charge as he strained up, raising on his toes, his head back as he arched his body, his hand on Anna's head as the most intense orgasm he had ever had swept over him. He could feel the wet heat around the head of his cock as his sperm flooded Anna's mouth, but her lips stayed clamped around his pulsing penis. He made several strange sounds, but could form no words, just pushed his hips again as another stream of semen shot into Anna's mouth.

Anna continued to suck as Dave unloaded, his hand on her head, but not needed, she wanted to have his cum in her mouth and the salty liquid was now pouring into her. By now he was trembling as he pulsed, bent forward as his hips jerked and spasmed. His shapes captured by the camera of Robert, the camera clicking as he wound on fast to catch the moments as Dave ejaculated and his young body bent in pleasure.

Finally Dave started to regain his senses and he looked down to see Anna had not moved, holding him with her mouth and hand, tongue licking the head of his penis clean as she sucked gently, the sensations almost too strong to bear now he had orgasmed. He glanced to the side, aware of the clicking noise as saw Robert, camera to his face, snapping away as his girlfriend fellated the younger man. Dave could only smile again for the camera as the last of his semen was pushed into Anna's mouth. Then his legs began to feel weak and he stood straight to look down at the smiling eyes of the woman with his cock in her mouth and he gave one last little spurt and her eyes blinked and shone at him.

Anna moved back and the young cock slipped from her lips as Dave's legs wobbled and he slumped down to kneel with her. She stared into his eyes then pursed her lips to push a drop of bubbling sperm out that dripped onto her right breast. Dave gasped at the sight of his semen on her skin and watched as she did it again, this time letting the globule of sperm land on the other breast before she looked up and smiled at Dave.

"There, you did cum on my tits, David." She said proudly and then leaned forward to press her lips to Dave's, her tongue flicking into his mouth to let him taste his cum inside hers. She moved back again and looked down, Dave's eyes following hers to the breasts and the smear of sperm on them.

Both of them looked at the liquid as it slowly ran down the curve of Anna's breasts and Robert moved closer to snap the two as they knelt facing each other. "Bullseye" whispered Anna and Dave looked confused again. "You get the prize for getting cum on the nipple" and he looked down to see that one of the blobs of spunk was on her areola and running around the hard nipple.

"Prize?" Dave's eyes flicked from breast to eyes repeatedly, while wondering what could be better than the blow job he had just received.

"Yes, David. You get the prize" Anna's voice a whisper now as she raised herself up and a hand went to her breast to push it forward as her other hand went to Dave's head to pull it near.

He opened his lips as Anna neared and her hand guided the semen covered nipple into his mouth, gasping as he sucked it clean, her hand holding his head to her breast as he licked and sucked her nipple, all captured by Robert and the camera.

Anna and Dave turned as Robert finally made a noise. A noise of mild annoyance as the film had ended and he was frantically rewinding. Anna laughed and knelt back again, pulling her nipple from Dave's lips before turning to face the young man and stroking his cheek.

"I hope you would not rather have had a hand job!" she giggled at the still stunned young man.

"God no. That was amazing. Wow, thank you. Thank you." He sat for a few seconds, looking at the topless woman and the smear of semen on her breasts.

"Why?" he asked. Still trying to reason the actions of the couple.

"Why not?" She smiled at him and the answer seemed perfect to them all at that moment.

As they dressed and packed up their belongings, the talk was of university and what Dave would study. He was going to do design, mainly graphic, although some elements of analogue photography might be involved, so Robert talked to him about that as Anna rolled her eyes at the thought that another budding photographer had entered their world. Dave only knew the basics of photography, so Robert offered to show him more, if he wanted. Dave thought of Anna's comment about being a model for Sam and Robert and had no hesitation in accepting any help. Telephone numbers were exchanged and the trio climbed back up, through the bushes and reeds to the path and then began to head home.

They reached the road and Dave turned to go home and said his goodbyes and was surprised when Anna hugged him hard and kissed his cheeks, before looking into his eyes and pressing her open mouth to his lips, which widened as her tongue darted inside to flick across his.

She giggled as she stepped away after the kiss. She had felt his cock rising as she had pressed against him and had to break this kiss in case he got too excited again. Or in case she got too excited, slightly upset it was her period, but also thankful it gave her an excuse not to take him home as she was slightly horny from the attention of the men.

Dave stood blushing as Robert reached out to shake his hand, then stepped forward to hug him, his lips briefly caressing Dave's cheek.

All three smiled and waved, then turned to go their own way. Dave glancing back to see the couple walking away, hand in hand. He sighed and tried to walk casually, despite his cock being rock hard again, even after cumming twice. Part of him wondered if that had actually happened, but then he glanced at his phone and saw the photo of Anna's breasts with his semen on them, she had let him take the photo as a memento of the afternoon, knowing he would masturbate over it as she had giggled, "one for the wank bank" as the camera had clicked. He had to put the photo away as walking was getting difficult and he wanted to get home quickly so he could, indeed, wank over the photo.