Developing Friends Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eighteen year old looked at the photo. He was alone in his room and he was still horny thinking about the afternoon's activities. He had remembered to take his underwear out of the pocket of his jeans, they had still been wet when he started to dress and left them off and had enjoyed the sensation of being commando as he walked home. His fingers went to the buttons of his jeans.

PING

The noise startled him, then he realised it was a message, not something he was used to.

"Did you get home ok?"

He smiled at the thought that Anna was concerned for him. He thought about continuing to strip, but decided he would reply first.

"Yes thanks. Hope you did too. Thanks for today."

He regretted the message as soon as he hit send. Anna had sucked him off and he sent such an anodyne message. Just as he thought of sending another the phone pinged again.

"Thank you, it was great. Glad you enjoyed it. x"

"She put a kiss" he thought and began to wonder what sort of reply to send now. He began to type, but deleted everything quickly as his mind raced.

"Did you like watching?" came the next message, before he had a chance to write anything else.

"Yes!" he replied quickly and, again, panicked over what else to write.

"What are you doing now?"

He heart sped up as that message arrived. Dare he tell the truth? His chest pounded as he typed and hit send

"Lying on the bed, thinking about today."

"So nice" came the speedy reply, followed by "alone?"

"Yes. All alone."

He was trembling slightly with nerves and physically jumped when the telephone rang.

Anna smiled her warm smile at Dave. Her face was filling half the screen, the other half was dark and had Robert's name on that part. Dave was confused by the conference call with the couple.

"Hello David" she said, her voice soft and slightly stilted.

"Hi, Anna." Dave thought of trying to say something witty, but he was too confused and nervous to.

"David, I have an embarrassing confession to make" and his heart raced further.

"Oh" was all he thought to say, now fearful she was upset with him.

"Yes, David." Her eyes darted to one side for a second, then flicked back to stare into him. "You boys made me quite horny today." Her cheeks blushed a little as she spoke, "and, as I explained, it is my period, which sometimes makes me horny too." She paused and seemed to catch her breath as she spoke.

"Oh. I see." Dave stumbled as he spoke, still unsure what was going on.

"Yes. So." she paused and breathed hard again, "I needed something." Her head fell forward and her face pressed against what Dave took to be a duvet as she spoke.

"What? What did you need?" he asked as her head rose slowly to gaze at him again.

"Well, David." She gasped slightly again, "despite having had two cocks, I needed more" and she blushed as she spoke. "but different" she gasped again and moved slightly forward and back as she spoke.

"Different? How?"

"You like to watch, David?" Her eyes were slightly off focus as she looked at the younger man.

"Yes. Yes, I do." he whispered, slightly coyly as he heard the words he spoke.

"So do I, David. I like watching and being watched." Her cheeks blushed as she stared at him through the screen.

"Good" he whispered to her, voice quiet as he entered into her world.

"I like to watch, David" She stared into him as she spoke and he knew. He put the phone next to the bed and sat up to pull the t-shirt over his head. "So nice" came the soft voice at the other end of the call. His fingers fumbled over the buttons, but soon his cock, hard and leaking, sprang free and he was naked for the older woman again.

"So so nice" she purred as he moved the phone to give her a view of his naked body.

"Thank you." he whispered back to her.

Dave watched as Anna raised herself unto her elbows, her naked breasts hanging down, nipples hard and red with her excitement. He could see the faint mark of his semen on the breasts, dried now, but still there from where she had let it run from her mouth.

He wanted to grab his penis, but knew he would cum soon, so just rested a hand on it and her eyes flared wide as he did.

"So nice" she whispered and he placed his fingers around the solid shaft for her. "Yes, so nice David" and her eyes half closed as she gasped.

Dave was shocked when the dark part of the screen came alive. Robert had picked up the phone and Dave could now see that it had been on the bed, next to Anna. The screen showed her naked back and shoulders, then moved to show her head and the screen of her phone. She turned to look at her lover's camera as he moved it and smiled.

Anna then moved her camera back slightly, showing more to Dave and he could see the outline of Robert behind her. From both shots he could tell she was on her elbows and knees and he was behind her, but Dave was confused as to what was happening.

"You like watching, David?" Her voice was so soft now that the young man almost orgasmed at its sexiness.

"Yes. Oh yes" he replied, almost as quietly.

Robert moved his phone to show Anna's spine as her back arched and Dave trembled as the camera went lower. Then the small of her back appeared, followed by the crease of her buttocks and the swell of her behind. Dave was breathing heavily and took his hand from his cock as he didn't want to cum. Robert continued to move slowly until Anna's bottom was clearly shown and Robert's groin, pressed against it.

"Do you like the view, David?" She whispered as the younger man's eyes widened and his cock twitched.

"Lovely" was all he could say.

Anna smiled. "Good" she murmured as her head fell again.

Robert moved. The camera stayed on Anna's bottom, but her boyfriend pulled back. Anna groaned, as did Dave as the young man watched the older, hard, cock withdraw from Anna's body. The camera went lower and Dave groaned louder as he saw the penis, hard and shining, pull almost fully out of Anna, just the head remaining in her body, the skin just below the head gripped tight by her anal sphincter.

Anna and Dave groaned again as the screen showed the cock sliding back fully so Robert's shaved pubic area was pressed against his lover's bottom and his cock was deep in her rectum.

"So nice" she purred to Dave as she was filled by her lover and the young man's hand went to his hard cock.

"Fuck" was all Dave could say and Anna smiled at him.

"Was that a nice view?"

"Fuck" was all he could answer.

Anna managed to get her breath back to explain that she could only orgasm with anal if she had her clitoris played with and she watched Dave's cock twitch and release a stream of pre-cum as her hand went down to press on the hard bud as she teased it from its hood and her fingers moved around and over it.

Her eyes closed, but then flashed open to gaze at Dave as his hand squeezed his cock, pushing more clear liquid out to drip from the swollen head.

"So nice." she gasped as the sight of Robert's cock sliding back and forward filled half of Dave's screen

"So nice" he repeated, eyes wide as he watched her tight sphincter stretched wide by Robert as the cock entered and withdrew, pulling the ring back before it was pushed forward again with the thrust.

"I like to watch, David." she gasped, breath ragged now as her lover buggered her while Dave watched.

The younger man understood and his hand began to stroke the hard shaft and he heard her groan, eyes flickering as he started to wank for her.

"Will you cum again for me, David?"

"Yes, Anna. I will cum again for you." and he squeezed his cock hard as he stroked thinking about having been in her warm mouth earlier. How she had stroked his arm with tenderness after he had cum in his jeans as she talked about sex with Sam. He would cum again for her any time, he though and his hips began to push up and down as he watched Robert's do the same to drive deep into Anna's bowels.

"So nice" she groaned as she stroked her clit, had her anus fucked and watched the younger man wank for her. Then he started to groan and mumble and her fingers went faster, eyes on the screen at the hard cock that was slick with pre-cum and swelling to a climax.

Dave tried to last, but he knew Anna was masturbating as she was being sodomised while watching him wank and the sight was too much. Her eyes were fixed to his cock as he stroked and he let out a groan and thrust his hips up and his hand held tight around the shaft.

The stream of sperm landed on the younger man's chin, almost in his open mouth as he groaned and moaned with his third orgasm of the day, each caused by Anna. He thrust up again and heard her groan from the phone. Her eyes were on him and as the second string of spunk was shot from his cock she let out a cry and her head went back, eyes flickering, trying to watch Dave's ejaculation as her own orgasm rushed over her.

Dave shot three more stream of sperm, then his cock twitched as the last semen dribbled from his slit. He watched as Anna watched, her own body shaking as her lover thrust into her and the orgasm caused her to spasm.

"So nice" she groaned as her head fell again and she let out a low moan as the orgasm ebbed.

It was the turn of Robert to groan next. The camera was shaking as he thrust hard, then he dropped the phone to grip Anna's hips with both hands as he rammed as deep as he could.

Dave was confused what had happened, but then Anna gasped, "He is cumming in my arse, David" then groaned loudly and her eyes opened wide as her colon was filled with the warmth of her lover's semen, filling her deep and causing her body to shudder with an orgasm aftershock as Robert thrust several times to fill her insides with his hot, sticky sperm.

All was still and quiet for a while. Dave lying back on the bed, a string of glistening white liquid from cock to chin. Anna slumped forward, Robert's cock still twitching and emptying the last of his spunk inside her rectum and Robert holding Anna by the hips as her sphincter gripped him tight.

"Did you like that, David?" Her voice was so soft to Dave that his ears tickled.

He tried to think of an answer, a clever one, one that seemed right for having masturbated while watching his friends have anal sex.

"It was great!" was the best he could do.

Robert had recovered enough to pick up the phone and Dave got another view of Anna's bottom with her lover pressed against it. Then Robert moved back and the wet cock emerged from the tight ring, the ridge of the head pulling the sphincter back before it popped free. Anna's anus stayed open for a few seconds and Dave gasped as Robert moved the phone to give the younger man a clear view of the lubricated hole and even the dark inside, glistening with liquid and the smear of sperm that had been pulled back by the withdrawing cock. The sphincter closed and Dave's lips shut at the same time, he was suddenly aware that he had opened his mouth as he stared at Anna's open body and even ran his tongue around his mouth as he saw her gaping anus. When he looked, she was smiling warmly at him.

"Did you like that, David? she giggled.

"Fuck" was all he could say.

Robert left the call and went to clean up as Anna talked to Dave. The younger man was still lost for words, but Anna calmed him, telling him that she had enjoyed it. He wanted to ask if he could watch again, but was unsure if this was just a one-off while Sam was away.

"We have to go now, David" she said, rolling onto her back and holding the phone so her breasts were showing clearly. "I hope you liked it. Maybe Robert can send some photos from today, when he has developed them" and Dave's heart raced again at the thought of further contact.

"Anyway. We have each other's numbers" She said, with a big smile as the words caused Dave's cock to twitch.

"Yes. Yes" then his mind froze, "Call me anytime" and he wanted to punch himself in the face at such a remark.

"Well, now I know you like to watch, I am sure we will talk again" and her smile grew wide as the cock on the screen twitched again.

Dave blushed as his cock rose, but Anna smiled and whispered "like a teenager", then giggled.

Robert came back as Anna ended the call. he asked if all was good and she nodded.

"You were horny today" he laughed and she blushed.

"So were you. You had the lube ready before I had my shoes off!" she giggled.

They sat in silence for a few seconds before she giggled again, "Fuck, I just let someone watch you bugger me!"

"Again!" Robert corrected her, "And you loved it" he added.

"Yes. Yes, I did."

She reached down and took him in her hand, he was hard again, so she opened her legs and pulled them back to lift herself as he moved around and easily entered her again, moving his arms under her knees as he leant forward so as to slide deep into her rectum.

"So nice" she groaned and her hand stroked down her body towards her open labia.

"Next time ask Dave to do that" Robert giggled as he began to thrust in and out of Anna's behind.

She groaned at the though as her fingertip rubbed her clitoris. "Fuck, that would be great" she gasped. "Would you like that?" she looked up at her lover as he continued to ram into her, "Would you like to watch David stroke my clit as you bugger me?"

"Yes, Yes. I love watching you cum. Maybe you could suck him as he wanked you." he added between grunts.

"Fuck" was all Anna could say as she began to cum at the thought.

"Fuck" repeated Robert as the couple continued to do just that.