Developing Friends Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Eric dried themselves and then Eric got dressed and thanked his friend to head back to his own cabin as Sam relaxed on the bed, still naked, still empty and exhausted.

"Do you guys like watersports?" Alex had enquired as they prepared to leave the shower and Anna stared at her, slightly confused.

"I like to swim, but just for fun." she replied and Alex laughed at the innocence.

"No, water... well, not water... pee." She tried to explain and Anna blushed at hearing this.

"No, Well, we've not done anything." and she blushed more. "Why, do you like to... you know?"

"Not done it, but I would like to. I just figured you guys might have."

"Anna has held me as I peed, that's it." Robert added and Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Have you watched her pee?" and both nodded.

The three left the bathroom, steam swirling after them and they pulled on t-shirts again, but the mood was changing, Sunday evening becoming night, the weekend of fun ending. There was a little meal, the quiet descending on them as Alex prepared to go.

"I'd love to see the photos." She said to Robert and he said he'd send her copies. Plans were made to meet up again, but no firm ones, instead just talk of further fun, maybe with others too. They had all enjoyed watching the others and Alex tried not to think too much of what else they could do as she was getting wet and horny again and she couldn't stay over as the couple needed to work tomorrow.

Kisses were exchanged, all on the lips, all with tongues, Alex holding both of them to her in turn as they embraced and then she zipped up her motorcycle clothing and walked out of the door. They waved to her from the balcony, Alex twitching inside knowing each one was only wearing a t-shirt. The moped chugged into life and she flipped the visor down and roared away, screaming inside the helmet at her adventures and her conquest of Anna.

"Watersports, eh?" Anna mumbled as she headed to the loo and then called Robert. "Want to watch?" and he ran to her, chuckling. She went into the bathroom and squatted down in the bathtub as her boyfriend stood and watched and then she opened herself and began to urinate and he reached out to stroke a leg as the liquid bubbled beneath her and ran to the plug. His fingers moved down into the stream and he held his palm out, feeling the warm liquid as it ran over him and Anna smiled at him. "Get in." she said and he quickly knelt with her and they kissed as the urine flowed from him to join hers, her hand holding him, feeling the flow as it left his body as he had felt hers.

"We need to do this more." Anna whispered when they had emptied their bladders and Robert agreed as he rinsed the bath and their bodies before Anna led him to bed.

"Gentle." she whispered as he moved inside her. "Pussy has been busy today." she added as he slowed his movements and enjoyed the warm, tight grip of his girlfriend.

They were tired, but the minds were still awake, buzzing from the weekend.

"I loved watching you." Anna whispered as the night tried to pull them into it. "It was wonderful to watch two people having sex, two people I knew, looking so beautiful together. I want to do it more now." she giggled and Robert saw the blush wash over her face even in the gloom.

"We need to find more females." he added and she agreed.

"I would love to see David in action, but I don't think Alex would do that. I don't think she would with Sam either. Shame really, but she looked amazing with you fucking her, making love with her." Anna was talking quietly, her mind racing, recalling seeing her boyfriend taking Alex's virginity and how the woman had then enjoyed their action as Anna had enjoyed it too.

"Does Dave have any female friends?" Robert pondered, his cock too tired to stir, but his mind wanting it to.

"I will ask." Anna chuckled as her mind also wanted more, but her body was too exhausted.

"Imagine..." Anna whispered as sleep began to win the fight now, "All of us together."

Robert tried, but his mind was fuzzy, his eyes closed and breath shallow. Anna joined him seconds later.