Developing Friends Ch. 16

Story Info
Cold pizza on a hot day as friendship grows.
11.6k words
3.5
786
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentle rocking of the bed had the opposite effect on Alex, far from sending her deeper to sleep, it woke her, eyes flicking to try and work out where she was, then turning to find the source of the movement in her strange world,

"Hi" gasped Anna as she turned her head to look at Alex and smiled.

"Good morning." Alex replied leaning on one elbow and watching Anna's breasts moving with each push from Robert.

"Did you sleep well?" He said as he continued his smooth movements between the raised legs of his lover and Alex nodded and laughed. It was the oddest way she had ever woken up. She moved down and watched, entranced as the hard cock slid out and in of Anna's body, wet and shining with her juice, a gentle slurping as it stirred her liquid and started the flow in the younger woman.

Alex licked her lips as she watched, remembering the delicious taste of last night and wanting it again. She looked up and Anna's blue eyes were on her and her breath was taken. She smiled and Anna smiled back, her mouth partly open as she gasped from the thrusts of her lover deep in her, pulling her legs up higher to give Alex a better view of the penetration, exposing herself more as her lips were drawn out as the cock withdrew before sinking deep again, Robert pressed to the labia and a trickle of fluid was squeezed to run over the smooth perineum. Alex took a deep breath to try and remain calm, but the blue eyes were pulling her.

Words were whispered and Robert stopped, kissing Anna on the lips as her legs slipped down to allow him to move back, the hard penis soaked, pulling Anna's inner lips with the ridge of the head before her body gaped wide and wet as Alex stared at it.

"Breakfast?" Anna said softly and Alex moved closer and licked her lips again, preparing to lick Anna's. Robert moved back, but his cock was pulling Alex towards it, she had no real interest, but the way it rose up fascinated her and her hand reached for it as she moved next to him, between Anna's wide legs. Her fingers ran up the shaft and he shivered, not expecting the touch and he gasped loudly as Alex's lips opened to take the head into her mouth, licking the taste of Anna off of it and tasting his precum. It was an alien feeling, but he was a part of this, she had let him inside her to have Anna, but now she wanted both of them, to be in their world and her mouth went lower as his hand rested on her head and his hips moved gently for a few seconds.

Alex pulled up and then knelt to put her lips to Robert's for a moment, a soft, tender kiss for a lover she thought she would never have. Her eyes sparkled into his as he smiled and then she moved down as Robert moved away to watch.

Anna reached down, holding herself open and Alex's mouth was wide when it touched the wet lips, tongue diving between the folds and into the exposed body to make Anna groan loudly. Alex moved her hands to hold the soft thighs wide as she pushed her tongue into her new lover and she felt a hand on the back of her head. It seems she wasn't the only one comfortable with a lover from a previously un-preferred gender now. Alex curled her tongue and tasted the strong liquid from inside Anna and swallowed and then started to lick inside the tight walls as the older woman moaned and the hips writhed. This was a great way to wake up, thought Alex as she looked up the undulating body to the firm breasts, nipples dark pink and hard. They could be for after, she pondered as her hands moved to hold the labia wide as she feasted on it, tongue and lips now moving, sucking, licking, kissing as Anna started to shake.

There was a cry as Anna jerked her body, Alex pressing her mouth to her as the liquid flowed out and she drank it down, lapping it as Anna shook until a hand pushed her away and Alex lifted her head to see her lover, eyes closed and gasping. She softly kissed Anna's belly and then moved higher, slowly, deliberately, letting her recover and Anna's eyes opened to look into Alex's just as the mouth opened and took the dark pink nipple into it, tongue flicking hard and Anna cried out again.

Alex took her time with Anna, savouring the feel and taste of the hard nipples, now red, raspberry coloured as they strained up from the areola, each one being sucked, licked and gently bitten in turn. Alex was lost now, devoted to Anna, ignoring the soft click of the camera shutter as Robert moved around, letting the younger woman have his girlfriend as he captured it on film. Alex saw the glint of the lens and turned to look into it as she closed her teeth, lips wide to show them clearly and the hard nipple they were nipping onto. Anna shuddered and then groaned as the soft tongue lapped around as hard teeth gripped. The shivers were starting and Alex pressed her body to Anna and moved up, lips on the throat as Anna tilted her head back.

Anna felt hands on her face, holding her tenderly and she opened her eyes to see Alex's dark ones looking at her, shining and bright. She was gone and her mouth opened wide as her only female lover put her lips to hers and a tongue flicked inside as her own joined it. Soft skin pressed to her body and she felt the wet of her lover grinding to her pussy and her legs widened and lifted to wrap across the back as Alex rubbed her vulva on Anna's and grunted into her mouth. Soft, wet skin rubbed over her hard clitoris, still throbbing from her lover's tongue a few minutes before and Alex pressed harder as both of them groaned together. There was something hard in the softness and it knocked over her clitoris causing a tremor to race through her and the knocking increased as Alex found her rhythm and pressed hard down on Anna's groin.

Alex lifted her head to see Anna's blue eyes shining, lost in the feelings. She was trying to stay calm, but her hips were pressing hard now as Anna opened and the wet lips slipped together. Alex could feel her clitoris, hard and swollen, caressed by the labia of her lover and the hard bump and she found the spot and moved in small, firm grinds as her mouth opened on Anna's neck and she sucked on it and then began to buck her hips hard as the throbbing of her clitoris drove her on.

"Oh fuck." Alex groaned and she looked at Anna, eyes closed and mouth open in a constant series of moans. She was close, but wanted to keep going, to try and get Anna there too, so she pressed harder, hips mashing down on Anna's as more whimpers and cries came from her lover. She was so close, but then Anna started to shake and her eyes were squeezed tight as a long cry was emitted and Alex rubbed herself harder on her lover, her labia moving easily on the soaked and open lips of Anna, hard clitoris caressed by her, her own body feeling the hard button of her lover as she ground onto it.

Anna's cry of release opened the door for Alex and she banged her groin, wet slaps loud, just drowned out by Anna's groans and then Alex pressed hard and firmly as she shook, gritting her teeth as she cried out and covered both of their vulvas with her release, body trembling as she held it to Anna's, the sweet relief as she orgasmed against her new lover. Her arms held for a few moments, but then buckled and Alex slumped down, her gasps mixing with Anna's as their chests heaved against the other, Alex's hard, dark nipples brushing over the still swollen red ones of Anna.

There was a soft whirr as the film was rewound and Alex looked over to Robert as he smiled at her. He was still hard and precum leaked from him. Alex had taken his lover and she lifted up and looked down at Anna, her eyes were still closed, heavy breathing shook her breasts. Robert moved closer, kneeling next to them, his hand gently stroking the belly of his girlfriend and she smiled, knowing his touch. Alex knelt up, letting his hand move lower, over the wet skin of Anna's mound and she shivered and mumbled a 'stop' and his hand lifted and Alex took it in hers. He looked into her eyes, uncertain, but Alex felt comfortable with him now. She moved his hand and he moved closer and his finger stroked over the soaked, dark curls and he bent his fingers to cup the wet lips as Alex's other hand pulled his head closer and her mouth opened to his.

There was a soft groan into Robert's mouth as a finger curled and the tip found the wet hole easily and he held there, uncertain, until Alex's hand moved him again and he slid the finger deep into her and there was a harder groan. "Another one." she whispered and he moved his hand back and then pressed two fingers into her welcoming body. "I am so fucking horny." she whispered as the fingers slurped with their movements. Robert moved his head back enough to stare into Alex's eyes then pushed the fingers deep and bent them and he watched the lids flicker and her eyes roll back.

Anna had recovered now and moved to her lovers and knelt behind Alex, hands around her, holding the smaller breasts, fingers squeezing the hard nipples and her mouth on her neck as her boyfriend continued to bend the two fingers deep inside. Anna guided Alex around, the roles reversed now, the older one in charge and Alex was putty in their hands, reclining to rest back on Anna as she held her breasts and her legs wrapped over her, Anna's feet resting between Alex's knees, widening to spread her lover for her boyfriend's gaze.

Robert moved with them, hands caressing Alex as his girlfriend wrapped herself around her. Watching as Anna kissed over Alex's neck and she slid from under her, legs leaving Alex's wide and soon she was on her back as Anna kissed over her chest and back up to her face. Alex lifted her knees, legs wide and he moved between them as the dark eyes looked at him, Anna's lips on her ear, kissing and whispering. Again, Alex opened her mouth to his and their tongues met and her legs lifted higher as his hips moved to find hers. He heard Anna now, her whispers audible to both.

"Do you want him, female Alex?"

"Yes, oh yes." was the moaned reply and he pushed up as Alex repeated the "Yes." and welcomed him into her body again.

Anna moved back enough to watch, loving the scene as Alex wrapped around her boyfriend, legs tight across his back as their hips matched movements. She saw the shine of Alex on his cock, watching him pull the dark lips back and then press to her wet pubic hair, a grunt with each thrust from Alex and the juice trickled out. Her fingers went down as she watched and she opened herself and pushed two inside and looked up to see Alex smiling at her. Anna moved closer and offered the fingers to Alex and she took them in her lips and Robert's joined them as they both licked and sucked on Anna's soaked fingers as all of them groaned.

Robert held himself up and Alex reached up, hands on his chest, missing the feel of his body on hers, but the lovers had other ideas and Anna lifted a knee and swung it over Alex's head and lowered herself down and leaned forward to kiss her boyfriend as both of Alex's lips were full of the couple.

Alex tried to lick Anna, she pushed her tongue out and into the tight cunt of her lover, but she was gasping too much from Robert's cock deep in her. She had bigger toys, but a human was filling her better, his skin moulding deep in her, fitting the bends of her vagina and the end was swelling over her cervix. She had cum last night with him and she was almost there now, even though she was trying hard to restrain herself and enjoy the delicious deep pink labia in her mouth, but she gave up and the flow swelled through her body as she shivered and undulated under the spell of the couple and she cried out, her mouth wide, screaming into Anna's body as the older woman pressed her open labia to her.

The tremors continued, but Alex tried to regain her composure and her hands went around Anna to pull her closer as she rammed her tongue inside the wet body and Anna ground down, her juices now running into Alex's mouth. Then Alex cried out again and gave up any pretence of having control as Anna leaned forward and pressed her mouth to the swollen and very exposed tip of her clitoris. Alex just bucked her hips and tried to breath as she gasped, Anna lifting slightly to let her inhale deeply before she screamed out in pleasure and felt her release escape.

Anna continued to lick over Alex, tasting the liquid than ran from her, covering Robert's groin as the hips continued to move, but she knew he was close, his movements faster, harder, wanting to be deeper in Alex. He was grunting, breathing heavily, trying to delay, but Alex was gripping him, pulsing as she continued her orgasm from his cock inside and the tongue on her clitoris. Anna lifted her head and a few seconds later Robert pulled back, a mumbled groan from him as his cock pulled Alex's labia back and left her gaping and then he pushed his hips forward, this time into the warmth of Anna's mouth and he released deep into her, feeling the sticky heat of his semen wash around the end of his cock before he pulled back, then jerked again, repeating it four more times to empty his balls in his girlfriend's mouth, muttering "Oh fuck" several times.

Alex had groaned, out of disappointment when Robert had left her, even though she was grateful the orgasm might actually stop now. Her hips carried on jerking at nothing as she gasped into the open pussy of Anna and was further disappointed when that moved away, suddenly neither of the couple were on her lips. She was happy to feel Anna moving though, her body turning and sliding up hers and Robert's was joining it and Alex opened her eyes and arms to see them both getting closer. Robert filled her right arm as Anna slotted into her left and she moved her face over Alex, lips closed. Robert moved over and kissed Alex, both of their lips opening easily together and then he moved away, but his mouth was still on her softly kissing the corner of her mouth. Anna moved down and pressed her lips to both of them, a triangle that became a pyramid as all mouths opened and the thick, salty semen ran from Anna into her lovers as the three tongues swirled it around.

"I think we need coffee." Robert said and both woman kissed him and agreed.

Anna pulled on a t-shirt and gave one to Alex, both long enough to cover down to the the tops of the thighs, then they joined Robert in the kitchen as he made them breakfast. The coffee was brewing and Anna sorted a mug and plate for their guest. There had been no plan for the day, Alex staying had been a last minute thing. There was talk of going out for a walk, maybe to the nature reserve and their secret place for a few photos and Alex was intrigued. She hadn't posed before, but had been relaxed as Robert took pictures earlier. She knew what the couple liked and Anna had shown her some of the photos with Dave and also Sam and the younger woman slowly gravitated towards the couple and their lifestyle.

Three people walked slowly, blushed glances exchanged now and then, still an uncertainty in the relationship as Alex watched the couple hold hands, one of them reaching to her now and then, but the contact was brief as they walked down the narrow river path, not meant for three people to stroll easily together.

The reserve was quiet, the birds silent now, most having flown or settled down to stay safe until they went south. The trio pushed through vegetation to the clearing and Anna swirled around, arms out as Alex peered around, nervous in case they could be seen, but she could see nothing beyond the plants and trees. Anna sat down on a small blanket as Robert got the camera out, Alex still wondering what to do, nerves getting the better of her. Anna pulled off her shirt and hitched her skirt up as Robert sat in front of her to take a photo of his girlfriend who had gone without underwear, her legs wide as he knelt down between them, the camera on the floor to shoot up her skirt for a few shots and then she lifted it further, bunching it around the top of her thighs, displaying her body for the photos. Alex felt the nerves going as her juices began to flow.

"Just sit down next to me." Anna asked and Alex did that, more interested in the woman than the camera aimed at them. Warm blue eyes looked into her dark ones and her mouth opened and closed to Anna's as lips touched and moans escaped them both. A hand touched a bare breast, a shutter clicked and the fingers squeezed. "Take the shirt off." was softly spoken and they turned to press breast to breast as the shutter fired again.

"I'm too nervous." Alex mumbled, but Anna just smiled and her open lips lowered and took a dark nipple into them as the younger woman groaned and the nerves began to fade with the midday heat.

Alex still had her trousers on and she draped one leg over one of Anna's as her hand dropped down and brushed the soft labia. Robert was moving closer, focussing on the fingers as they opened his girlfriend, peeling the outer lips open and holding them wide as the middle finger caressed the inner lips until it dipped between and opened Anna fully, her moans drifting up as Alex sucked on her neck. The soft clicking of the shutter was lost amid sighs and groans and Robert quickly grabbed the second camera as one film was finished and he got the shots of Alex slowly sliding her finger into his girlfriend, hips rising to the touch, sun glinting off the wet digit and soaked lips. Alex rested her hand on Anna's mound, pressing the heel of her palm against the swollen clitoris as the finger was buried deep, bending inside, unseen to the camera, but the noises clear what was happening.

Robert quickly changed one roll of film, watching the women, ready with the other camera as Anna was driven forward by the finger in her and the hand grinding on her clitoris, Alex lowered her head to a breast and he took more photos, then moved back a little to get wider views of the two as they made love in public, hidden by vegetation. He moved back as Anna started to shake, her grunts faster and he know she was close. He snapped as her head went back, eyes closed and Alex lifted her head to look at her lover's face as she had her orgasm. The last few frames on that roll were of Alex moving to kiss Anna's lips as they rested back on the blanket, the finger still inside, Alex's hand soaked now, the digit gripped tight by the pulsing body around it.

Alex held her finger up for the camera, smiling as Robert moved to get the best angle to capture the shine and then she moved it to her mouth as he took the more photos, sucking on the tip and smiling for the camera. Then she offered it to him and he took it into his lips and licked it clean.

Anna sat behind Alex and held her breasts as Robert took some more photos, the younger woman enjoying the thrill of being outdoors, topless and with someone capturing it on film. Anna's hands dropped and undid the top of Alex's trousers and her hand slipped down over the knickers as Alex laughed at the forwardness, blushing slightly, despite her desire, which was now obvious as fingers curled around her and felt the wet material. "Kneel up." whispered Anna and Alex complied and felt the top of her trousers being pushed down, but she just leaned back, feeling the firm breasts on her back, lips on her neck as Anna stroked over her body and the sun fell on it, warm and inviting, like the older woman who was now sliding her fingers into her underwear.

Alex was relaxed now, holding one of Anna's hands to a breast as the other stroked the wet labia as Robert captured the scenes. "You need to show it all." was the soft whisper between gentle kisses and Alex opened her eyes and looked at the man with the camera and smiled and then her hands went lower and pushed the waistband of her knickers down, revealing Anna's hand to the lens as it cupped over her vagina. Anna grazed her fingers up between the soaked outer labia, over the dark curls, fingers widening to open Alex for the camera as Robert moved closer, swapping cameras for different shots.