Developing Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buttons were pressed and the shutter speed and aperture dials were moved. Nothing happened.

"Show me the open back again" asked Robert and Sam held up the open camera.

Robert stared at the inside of the camera as Sam fiddled with the buttons on the front.

"WAIT!" exclaimed Robert as he peered at the laptop screen.

The camera design was simple, the film was loaded at the bottom and fed onto a spool at the top, passing through the big opening that would be exposed to light when the shutter pressed. The bigger film made for superb images and the simple design meant the cameras were reliable.

"Here's a thought" suggested Robert, "the take-up spool needs to be there to drive the mechanism to move the shutter! Move the empty spool from the bottom to the top and see if that works."

Sam pulled the clip that held the film spool in the bottom chamber and then placed the empty spool in the top, securing it with the sprung buttons to hold it firmly in place. He then turned the winding handled and the precision whirr of the mechanism made them both cheer.

"Now, the moment of truth" said Sam as he held the dark chamber to his telephone camera and pressed the shutter. A flash of light was seen by Robert on the other end of the call and both cheered again. Sam repeated the action with different speed and aperture selections, each one working perfectly.

"Son, you are a genius" he shouted at the young man.

Next Sam showed Robert the others. The Pentax, similar to Robert's own one adding "I checked out the shutter on that and it is fine" as well as so other older cameras, some that looked familiar to Robert. "They all seem to work, wind on and fire, etc. Just need to get some film now to test them."

"I have some films. There's a couple I always use to test cameras, cheap but really good. You could use some and, if you want, I can develop them."

"I'd love to help develop them. I am guessing the equipment has changed over the years, but I did love that moment of seeing the negatives come out."

"Sure. Let's do it, let's have a photo walk!" and then Robert resumed his peering at the cameras on the screen as Sam moved his telephone on the little collection.

Both were quiet when Anna came into the room, she looked around and saw the, not unusual sight of Robert staring at cameras. She rolled her eyes and then reached for a new t-shirt as the one she was wearing was now covered in flour as she had been baking.

She pulled the old one off and picked up the new one, thinking of removing her bra after the conversation earlier, when she heard Sam's voice shout "wowwwwwww". Startled, she turned to Robert's laptop and realised Sam was on a call with him and could see her in the background. She pulled the t-shirt up to cover her chest as Robert turned to see what had prompted the outburst from the older man.

Anna stood, blushing as Robert laughed and Sam's face appeared on the screen. "Thank you, young lady" he laughed. and Robert explained what the call was about. Anna peered closer as the cameras appeared again and nodded her approval, trying to distract the man from her bra.

"Hope you liked it" she laughed as she tried to put the new t-shirt on without revealing too much again.

"Yes, very nice. Don't worry, it's just a bra. People show much more on the beach. Besides, it looked to be a fairly hefty item, so nothing is on show" and that made Anna look down. He was right, it was solid, nothing could be seen and she felt slightly unsexy in it and wondered if this is why her boyfriend was staring at cameras and not her breasts.

As if reading her mind, he turned. "Yes, the armour" he giggled.

Anna dropped her arms to reveal the bra to the pair, staring down at her cleavage, which she had always thought was good.

There was silence. Both men were staring at her.

"Beautiful" came the voice on the other end of the call and Anna felt a warm glow inside. She raised the t-shirt again and began to put it on, lifting her arms, causing her chest to rise.

Sam whistled. and she laughed, the shirt around her neck, bra still showing. "Last look" she said and took a step closer to the camera.

"Stunning" came the response and she yanked the material down to cover herself and turned to leave the room and the boys in stunned silence.

"Fuck me, she has great breasts" Sam whispered to Robert as all thoughts of cameras had gone from his mind. I hope she doesn't hate me now" he added, concerned he may have offended the young girl.

"I'll go and check" and Robert scampered out to find Anna in the kitchen, checking her telephone.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he knelt beside her.

"Yes. Fine" and she smiled at him. Then she giggled "That was fun. Hope he enjoyed it."

"He was worried he had upset you."

Anna looked concerned. "Why? He didn't do anything. Is he still there?"

Robert nodded and Anna rose and walked to the bedroom.

She sat in the chair Robert had left and Sam's face appeared. "Hey" she started when she saw him "we're ok. That was just some fun, you didn't upset me. As you said, it was just a bra."

He smiled and thanked her again.

"It's not remotely sexy" she added.

He laughed. "Well, I found it sexy" and blushed.

"Really?" She blushed now and felt a bit guilty of teasing the older man.

"Yes" he paused and thought if he should say more.... "stirrings."

She giggled and looked straight at the screen. "You are a naughty man!" she teased some more.

"Yes, guilty as charged."

Robert joined them and Anna stood and he kissed her cheek as they passed. He held her for a moment, whispering "Everything ok?".

She looked at him and nodded, a sparkle in her blue yes. She whispered "I feel naughty now" and smiled.

"Good" he said.

He sat down as she stood just behind him. The two men chatted again, or tried to. Sam kept glancing up at Anna as she stood smiling.

Sam's eyes grew wide and Robert turned to see Anna reaching behind her back and unhooking the bra. She then did the move that every girl knows, sliding the straps down, pulling her arms out of them all whilst keeping the clothing on. She then pulled the bra out from under her t-shirt, held it up for the two men to see and dropped it on the bed, before turning and leaving them stunned again.

"Oh god" groaned Sam.

Robert was silent. He didn't know whether to run to Anna to check she was ok, or pretend nothing had happened.

Sam, however, couldn't pretend. "What a fine looking girl" he spluttered "and, and no offence here, what great tits. they don't need a bra they look so firm."

Robert just nodded.

Sam again whispered to his new friend "I will have to go soon, need to find something to watch and get rid of this.... need to find some relief" and blushed.

Robert understood as he was also stirring. Then his telephone pinged with a message from Anna.

"I think I went too far" and another followed quickly. "embarrassed now."

He replied. "Sam needs to go for some relief, you stirred him a lot"

"REALLY?" and then "I did not mean to, just wanted to cheer him up."

Then she appeared in the room

"Hi Sam" she called and the older man smiled. "Sorry, I was just feeling playful Hope you are ok." She was still feeling playful though and wanted to hear what he thought.

"I am ok. I might need to go and have a cold shower."

"Me too" added Robert.

"Stirred, not shaken" added Anna, looking straight into the camera and Sam. He blushed.

"Yes, very stirred." He thought about what to say, decided not to, then changed his mind again, "need to find something to watch to help."

Anna looked at him again, then turned to Robert. Her eyes asking a question that he understood. He smiled at her.

She moved out of sight of the camera and held her t-shirt tight to her. The nipples were hard and visible, casting a shadow. She raised her telephone and snapped a photos, then hit send.

They heard the ping from Sam's end of the call and then the man's mouth opened and he gasped as he saw the picture. The breast was a good size and the material tight to it, a hard nipple pressing up. He felt his penis twitch, knowing he'd spoken to this girl earlier and was currently on a call with her.

Anna moved back to the chair and looked at Sam. "Maybe that will help." she added.

"Yes. Yes. Thank you" he spluttered. "I will have to end the call to look at it as I..."

Oddly, Anna wanted him to stay, to see his reaction. They were using Robert's laptop, so she could still use her telephone to send the photo, but Sam had to switch between apps. She frowned.

"Don't go" she said quietly and turned to Robert for his approval. He moved to her side as she whispered "Are you ok with this?" and he nodded and kissed her.

"How are you feeling, Sam?" she stared into the screen at the older man, who was now shuffling as he sat on the sofa.

"OK. A bit... stirred" he laughed.

"Get comfortable then" she said with a smile.

"You should too" he answered.

Anna picked up the laptop and went to the bed to sit back more, the computer resting on her knees meaning that Sam could now see her face and the swell of her breasts under her t-shirt. Robert sat next to her, watching the other man on the screen.

"It seems I caused the problem" Anna blushed as she said the last word, then she paused to think this through, "so, maybe I can help."

"Yes. The photo will" Sam explained, "but i need to look at it properly, so I will have to close this app."

Again, Anna felt a bit of disappointment. After the talk earlier, she was intrigued by the older man and his attitude to bodies and nudity.

"Shame" she said.

"Yes", he sighed, "but needs must and I have quite a need." He had been glancing at the photo several times and was now hard at the thought of her breast and hard nipple.

"OK" she sighed. "If your needs are that great" and she shifted her body so her breasts could be seen in the video call. Then she pulled her t-shirt tight around her to frame them, the nipples now clearly showing.

Sam groaned at the sight. His hand went down and he began to unbutton his shirt as he watched Anna. She smiled and this made his cock harden even more.

"What are you doing?" she asked innocently.

"Attending some needs" he replied. And held the telephone up to show his bare chest, speckled with grey hair, but firm, lean and tanned. For an old man, he looks in shape, thought Anna.

"Nice" was her reply and she pulled the laptop closer so he had a better view of her chest.

Robert was watching the man and knew he was very excited. Sam was struggling to control his urge to expose himself to these new friends, wondering if he would overstep the mark.

Robert kissed Anna's cheek and she turned and opened her mouth on his, his tongue on hers causing the nipples to harden as Sam watched them press up against the material. They smiled at each other as they heard Sam groan.

"Are you ok?" she asked the older man again.

"Yes", he croaked and it was clear to the couple that his hand was reaching lower.

"Stirred?" she asked, knowing the answer

"Oh yes" he sighed ad then groaned again as Anna held a hand to her breast over the t-shirt.

"So much stirring" she said to Sam as she squeezed her breast.

"I... I..." he struggled for words "need to..." and then moved the telephone to show his trousers, the bulge clearly visible. His hand went to the belt and pulled it open. The couple smiled at each other and kissed. Anna's covered breasts the only thing the older man could see.

Then he stopped and apologised, saying he needed to go and nodded downward as an explanation. "Thank you, hope to see you again soon" he said.

"Please stay" Anna whispered, by way of approval.

Sam groaned again and moved the telephone to a table at the side of the sofa, resting it so it showed almost all of him, shirt open and belt undone. He reached for the button of his trouser and they could could see his erection straining. It moved higher as he unbuttoned the trousers and his hand moved to the zip. He slid it down and the hard penis sprang up, he had clearly been commando,

Anna gasped as his cock came into view. He was very hard. She had expected to see underwear, so was caught out by the sudden appearance of his stiff organ. She looked at Robert and they both nodded their approval of Sam's impressive display.

"Is that better?" she whispered to the older man.

"Yes, a bit" was his whispered reply. He was still nervous.

Anna then moved her hand and raised the bottom of the t-shirt so the curved underside of her breasts came into view. She held the material just under her areola.

Sam groaned more and his hand went to his cock and gripped the shaft, squeezing it. He was now breathing hard and staring at the screen.

"Nice" said Anna to comfort him. She let her fingers stroke the curve of her breasts and watched Sam as he moved his hand on his shaft, up and down and squeezing it. He was clearly excited and not wanting to do much in case he climaxed.

Anna then moved a finger higher, giving the man a glimpse of the darker pink circle around the nipple, that was now straining against the t-shirt. The bubbled skin was visible to Sam and his hand moved faster, his thumb stroking over the swollen head of his cock and the pre-cum sparkled in the light.

He was breathing hard, eyes fixed on the screen as he masturbated. She was watching him on the laptop screen, enjoying the sight of his cock, hard and quite long, the foreskin rising up over the purple helmet with each stroke. For an old man, his cock is pretty good, she thought.

Anna rested her head against Robert's as he sat beside her, one of his hands caressing her leg as she held her breast, stroking around the nipple to excite the older man on screen.

She sighed and then slipped the hand up the shirt to hold her breast and squeeze it. The nipple was so hard under her palm as she stroked herself.

Sam was moving faster now and breathing heavily, his chest rising and falling almost as fast as his hand.

"Everything OK?" she asked again, almost purring this time.

He couldn't answer, just nodded.

She turned to smile at her boyfriend. Then she raised the t-shirt to show Sam the hand covered breast.

He stared at the screen and groaned, clearly very close now at the sight of Anna's lovely breast, the outline and curves visible around her hand.

"Good" she whispered to Sam.

His mouth was open as he masturbated to the vision of this young woman's breast. Remembering her earlier, this was a person he had met, her breast on screen, her soft voice approving his nudity and she was watching him wank. He was having trouble controlling himself now at the thought of Anna showing him her body and viewing him like this. His groans became louder, his breathing heavier.

"Good" she whispered again.

Her fingers opened.

Sam could feel the pressure building

He stared at the screen

The fingers moved further apart, the raspberry coloured nipple springing free between the pale digits. Dark red, swollen, hard and for Sam to see.

His eyes widened as he watched, even as his head went back and his body arched and twitched, his gaze stayed fixed on the suckable nipple displayed between her open fingers.

The couple watched as the older man moaned loudly, arched his body and a stream of thick, white semen shot from his rock-hard penis. It landed just below his chin, splattering down the panting chest to his belly. Moments later another spurt joined it, this one accompanied by a cry from Sam as he thrust his hips up and held the hard cock tight. He shot three more times, the latter ones landing on his lower belly, forming a white gooey pool on his body with some running into his navel.

Anna pressed her fingers to the nipple as Sam finished his orgasm, then removed her hand to give him a clear view of the breast for a second, before pulling the shirt back down.

Sam was gasping now and reached out for the telephone. He moved it to show Anna the trail of sperm down his body and the pool on his belly, the softening cock visible along with the teardrop of white sperm bubbling at the hole. He squeezed the cock and it dripped down to join the rest on his tanned body.

"Thank you" he whispered, still gasping after the orgasm.

"Thank you" she replied.

The couple watched as the older man regained his breath. He was tanned everywhere and both thought he looked great. The white semen so clear on the darker skin.

There was silence as all recovered.

Anna was the first to speak. "We have to go, stirrings here" she giggled.

Sam hoped they would stay on the call, but that was much to much for the first time and understood.

"Thank you" he repeated as Anna moved the laptop back to the table, she was bending down and her breasts hung against the t-shirt, causing Sam's cock to twitch again as he tried to peer down the top.

She giggled at him, seeing his eyes and pulling down the neckline of the t-shirt so he got a glimpse of her cleavage before she stood and waved, reaching for the off button.

Sam waved back, naked, panting and covered in his own cum.

They made love quickly after the call, Robert hard as stone and Anna soaking wet. He slid in easily and ground his cock deep inside her tight body. The pressure inside her and on her clitoris, swollen by the exciting evening, making her cum and her spasms and tight cunt gripping Robert meant he released soon after.

Anna had made two men cum in the space of an hour.

They sat and talked about the day and what might happen. Both were happy with Sam. He may be a pervert, but he was a safe one. besides, Robert had a camera buddy and Anna had a flirty admirer.

"So when are you meeting to go and take photos?" she asked.

"Funny, we didn't arrange a date" he replied with a laugh, "something came up."

"Literally" she added.

"Will you be ok with him around?" he asked, suddenly realising this man was still a stranger.

"Yes, I think so. He has only seen a breast. As you say, you are the one who gets to kiss and hold it."

"Yes" he nodded. "For now."

She stared at him. He smiled and she returned the look. "Yes, who knows what that charming man might get up to next!"

They curled up together and drifted off.

A few miles away Sam was asleep on the sofa, the dried semen on his body matted in his chest hair. He was exhausted. His eyelids flickered as he dreamed a little dream, causing his cock to twitch again. In his mind a beautiful young girl was showing herself to him and his camera as her lover penetrated her. He watched and pressed the shutter over and over until all three of them orgasmed. He woke to find fresh sperm on his belly and his cock twitching as it ran from him.

Sam smiled and drifted off again.

12