Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 06

Story Info
"The door was open."
8.1k words
4.47
9.9k
6
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All character's mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

Ash was enjoying her photography class. After her photos received low marks, she'd enlisted the help of her roommate Tiana.

Tiana, who was also in Ash's photography class, was a black girl with long hair, plump tits, a curvy waist and no booty at all. The two were paired by a computer due to their matching photography majors.

Tiana and Ash spent an afternoon together taking pictures of students and Ash had taken Cheyenne's advice to heart. She found it much more interesting snapping photos with the help of someone else's perspective.

"Why you taking pictures of that girl," Tiana asked, after Ash snapped several pics of a girl leaving the recreation center. "Her outfit tacky as hell."

"Uh.." Ash stuttered. "I mean...Cheyenne said take pics of students on campus. What else are we supposed to do?"

"Are you building a portfolio for ugly-ass tights? Delete those pictures. You wasting film."

"We don't use film," Ash giggled.

"You know what I mean," Tiana laughed. "Now here we go!"

Ash looked up and spotted a group of guys coming out of the gym. Tall ones, short ones. Some were chubby and some were shirtless. They had clearly just finished a game of basketball.

Ash followed her roommate, as Tiana swiftly approached the group students.

"Hey guys," Tiana said, batting her pretty eyes and flashing her wide-beautiful smile. "Me and my girl here taking some pictures for class. Y'all wanna help us out?"

The guys all eagerly nodded and offered assistance. Ash and Tiana spent the next ten minutes directing the students for their photos. At Tiana and Ash's urging, each of the boys entered and exited the rec center at least five times each.

"Thanks guys," Tiana waved, once the two girls were satisfied with their shots.

"Well that was easy," Ash chuckled, as they walked off.

"Oh yeah," Tiana said. "Guys'll do anything if you smile at them."

When everyone presented their second round of campus life photos, Cheyenne had praised Tiana and Ash's work in front of the entire class. Ash was surprised given that last week Cheyenne had called her pictures boring.

After the class presentations, Cheyenne said that they'd have their next two lessons off as she'd secured a visit to South America to take photos in the rain forest. Ash was in awe of Cheyenne's life.

After class, Ash stayed behind and asked Cheyenne about her trip. She couldn't believe how a 30-year-old was teaching a college course and getting paid to take trips around the world.

"Ohhh...I've paid my dues," Cheyenne explained. She finished packing up her notes and sat back in her teacher's chair. "After I graduated. I took on every job I could. I traveled all around Indiana in my little bug and I said 'yes' to every opportunity."

Ash could see the passion in Cheyenne's grey eyes, as she sat back talking about her travels.

"When you're young and dumb, a female and quite frankly....as hot as I was," she said with a smirk and shrug. "You will get a fair share of offers. They just won't be ideal."

"Oh....uh....What do you mean?" Ash asked.

"Well....take me for example," Cheyenne said, her round boobs straining against her blouse, as she put her hands behind her head and leaned back. "Every job I took involved me traveling to Bumfuck, Indiana, just to take a part-time gig at some all-male, all-white newspaper.

"It was never salary. It was never full-time. But it padded my portfolio and made the point that I was willing to do anything to get the shot I wanted," Cheyenne said, her eyes glowing.

"Oh so basically....It's a man's world," Ash said, smiling back at her professor. "And we get screwed."

"In more ways than one," Cheyenne said, laughing along with her student. "But it finally paid off when I got hired by Heather Stockdale. She ran a travel magazine in Indianapolis."

"Oh and that helped?" Ash asked. "Just having a woman for an editor made that much of the difference?"

"Well, I mean....you can't really put how many times your boss has 'accidentally' grabbed your ass on a resume," Cheyenne said. "Especially when you need a reference from that same boss. But another women could look at where I've been and understand what dedication looks like.

"My work of course, spoke for itself," Cheyenne finished checking her watch. She stood gathering her things. "I've got to run."

Once she got her bag on her shoulder she paused and smiled at Cheyenne.

"Great talking to you as always Ash. I love your enthusiasm for photography. You definitely remind me of me."

Ash beamed as Cheyenne put her hand on her shoulder before they strolled out together.

* * * * * * * * *

Jayson and Kaci were leaving the crowded lecture hall. Jayson's head was spinning. He was more than confused about what he had just learned, or lack thereof. Kaci could tell.

"What's wrong?" Kaci asked. She was in a brown miniskirt and a white sleeveless t-shirt.

"Man, I don't think I'm ever going to understand this class," Jayson said, as they followed the crowd out of the building.

"What aren't you understanding?"

"Any of it!" he exclaimed, as they trekked toward the dorms. "Behavioral Psychology is soooo confusing. 'Is it A. a problem with the brain? B. a problem with your mind? or C. a problem with your thoughts?' I'm looking for 'all of the above,' because it sounds like the same fucking problem."

Kaci laughed at Jayson's frustration.

"You just need to stop thinking so much," Kaci said. "Shouldn't be too hard for you, considering."

"It's Psychology! It's all thinking!"

Kaci was still chuckling, as they passed the Campus Center. Her blonde hair was cascading around her face as she walked. She seemed to shine in the bright sunlight.

"What's your major again?" she asked him.

"Marketing and Advertising," Jayson said.

"Oh....you'll need to know psych for that," Kaci said. "You gotta connect with people."

"Oh, I understand why I need psychology classes," Jayson said. "I just know I'm not going to be good at that part of the job. You tell me who and how to sell to somebody, and I'll get the job done. But understanding why; that's a job for someone else."

Kaci shook her head, as she headed down the path toward Governor's Hall. Jayson followed behind, eyeing her long legs as she walked down the slight hill. She raised her eyebrows, when she saw Jayson following her.

"Um...Where are you going?" Kaci asked him.

"Oh you know. I just wanna walk you to the dorm," he said. "Make sure none of those womanizers bother you."

Kaci looked up and saw several college guys outside the dorm entrance. Some were playing hacky sack and others were just hanging out. A few had spotted Kaci and were staring in her direction.

Kaci scoffed.

"I get it," Kaci said, as the two strolled toward the dorm. The guys ogled Kaci's ass and chest as she walked by, but she ignored them. "Such a gentleman. I'm sure your girlfriend loves that about you."

When they walked into Governor's, Kaci gasped when saw she had a slip on her mailbox.

"Oh my fridge is here!"

"Fridge?"

"Yeah, my mini fridge," Kaci said, signing the slip at the check desk. "I ordered one for my dorm."

"Doesn't your dorm got one?"

"Yeah, but it's tiny. This one is huge," Kaci said, as the RA struggled with the big box. "The one in the dorm isn't nearly big enough for all my drinks."

The RA looked up as he checked Kaci's slip.

"My non-alcoholic drinks," she said pointedly, before turning back to Jayson. "Wanna help me with this?"

"Of course," Jayson said, grabbing an end of the big box. "Good thing I was here to help."

"Oh please," Kaci said, as they maneuvered through the lobby with the bulky box. "Like I couldn't have just asked two of those guys to carry it for me."

Luckily, the two were nearly the same height, so carrying the box down the hall was easier than it could have been.

When they got to Kaci's suite, Jayson had to balance the fridge on his knee and against the wall, so Kaci could open the door. They were both breathing a bit heavy, when Jayson kicked the dorm room door closed and they finally put the box down on the floor.

"So. Is Ash going to be back soon?" Jayson asked her.

"Ash? Ash isn't my roommate."

"Oh. I thought you guys were roomies."

"Nope. We were told not to become roommates with your friends by, like, every teacher at Tech. It makes sense. Too much time spent can wear on a friendship. I don't know where my roommate is."

"Hmmm...so it's just me and you," he said, sliding behind Kaci, before she could stop him. He walked his fingers up her back before drumming along her shoulder.

"Yep...Me, you and...not your girlfriend," Kaci said, with a tone of warning.

"I know......finally," Jayson said, rubbing deeper into Kaci's shoulders.

Alarm bells were going off in Kaci's head. She wanted to move, but his hands on her body felt so good, in more ways than one.

"I said, I don't know where my roommate is," Kaci said, when Jayson pulled her closer. "I didn't say.... she wouldn't be back."

Jayson leaned in close over her shoulder.

"Then we'd better not waste anymore time," he whispered into her ear.

Jayson reached under her arms and grabbed her tits, hard. Kaci gasped aloud as Jayson pulled her waist toward him forcing his bulge against her asscheeks. Kaci made an attempt to pull away, but Jayson held her in place while manhandling her tits.

Not many men were aware that Kaci loved her boobs to be massaged. Jayson was learning first hand. She sighed and her momentary lapse in thought allowed Jayson to get his hands under her t-shirt and bra. By the time Kaci's hands clapped over Jayson's wrists, his palms were rubbing across her hardening nipples.

"Oh...wait...slow down," Kaci's voice was high pitched, as Jayson squeezed both her boobs.

Jayson dropped his mouth to the back of Kaci's neck, while he held her close with his left arm. Kaci tried to bend at the hips, forcing her neck and shoulders away from Jayson's lips.

She fell off balance and Jayson used her momentum to swing her around and pin her facing against the bed.

"Wait...wait, wait, wait..." Kaci moaned, as Jayson ran his left hand up her toned legs. He pushed her torso down, so her tits were flat against her mattress and pressed his groin against her bubble butt.

"Shhhh...It feels like you want this," Jayson said softly in her ear. His left hand was under her skirt, fondling her ass. Kaci whimpered when she tried to move, but was held in place by Jayson.

He slid his fingers between Kaci's ass cheeks. Jayson could feel the warmth from her pussy. He growled under his breath, as he rubbed her slit through her cotton panties.

"No....I...ngrr!" Kaci's body was beginning to respond on its own accord. Her legs parted, allowing Jayson more access. As he worked at her hole through her panties, Jayson snaked his right hand under her boob.

Kaci felt her resistance fading, as he groped her breast. She was bent over against the bed, with her legs spreading even more. While Jayson rubbed her pussy through her panties, he rolled her nipples between his fingers making Kaci whimper even louder.

Without warning, Jayson lifted her torso off the mattress and spun her around to face him. Before she could resist, Jayson quickly lifted her shirt and clapped both hands around her fat tits.

"Ahaghh!" yelped a startled Kaci, as her hands clamped around Jayson's wrists. Jayson was relentless, groping her boobs while using his left knee to keep her legs parted.

Kaci was leaned back against the bed, which made it easier for Jayson to drop his left hand down her curvy body and back under her skirt. He wasted no time, finding her pussy and was delighted that she was starting to soak through her panties.

"Mmmhmmm," Jayson growled. "Look who's wet for me."

The sensation of Jayson's fingers, probing her clit through her panties was driving Kaci wild. Her resistance was gone and she was now rubbing Jayson's palms against her breast. Jayson was struggling, as he tried to slide Kaci's tight panties to the side.

He quickly dropped to knees and before Kaci could stop him, he raised her brown mini-skirt above her waist.

"Ughh...ohh....don't...awhgahhaaa!" Kaci moaned, but she couldn't bring herself to move once Jayson clamped his mouth around her pussy. Kaci's panties were soaked and rolled up in her slit. Jayson sucked and licked at Kaci lips around her panties.

Kaci shuddered, subconsciously wishing her clit wasn't being covered by her panties. She dropped her hands to the back of Jayson's head. As she tried to push him away, she lifted her left leg.

Jayson, undeterred, simply grabbed her leg and threw it over his right shoulder. This gave him more leverage. His mouth never left Kaci's pussy.

"Ooooh...fffuck..." Kaci whispered, now helpless. She was trapped, with her ankle dangling over Jayson's shoulder.

Jayson was tired of Kaci's panties. He slid his tongue up, down and around Kaci's bald pussy lips, but he couldn't dive into her hole. Fed up, Jayson hooked his fingers into the band and yanked with all his might.

"AYIE!" Kaci yelped, as her panties snapped. She had no time to react, as Jayson immediately buried his face in her folds. After diving deep into her hole, he slid his tongue out and he found her engorged clit. He locked his mouth around her clit and flicked it furiously with his tongue.

It was too much for Kaci, who felt her orgasm thundering forward. Within seconds, Kaci was cumming on Jayson's face.

"Ahgggruuhhahh!" Kaci's guttural moan, sang in Jayson's ears. Her pussy hole convulsed and squirted a tiny bit against Jayson's lips. Jayson continued lapping at Kaci's pussy, while she shuddered through her orgasm.

He finally pulled back to look at Kaci. She had thin, bald pussy lips that parted early, making her labia and swollen clit easily visible. Jayson smiled, as he placed his lips back onto Kaci's pussy.

It was too sensitive for Kaci, who tried moving away in the only direction she could. Jayson used her movements to his advantage and began lifting her onto her bed.

* * *

Kaci's roommate, Desirae, strolled into the suite. She was a thin black girl, with a short curly blonde afro. Her dark skin contrasted with her blonde hair and her nose stub accented her cute face.

It had been a busy day and she still had one more class to go. She was exhausted, as she slouched over to the dorm room door. She paused when she heard voices on the other side.

It wasn't out of the ordinary for Kaci to have male students in the suite, but it was unusual for her to take them to her dorm. As Desirae listened, she thought she heard moaning and grunting, so she decided she'd give her roomie some privacy.

She sat on the couch and put her bags on the floor. Desirae liked Kaci. She thought that Kaci reminded her of herself.

'Which was remarkable', she thought. 'For a white girl.'

As she turned up the TV, Desirae couldn't help but notice to the noises from the room growing louder. She'd heard a particularly loud climatic moan and she felt her pussy clench.

Desirae, wasn't a sexual novice and thought of some casual fucking happening in the room adjacent had her petite body turned on.

But after she ran her hands through her short curly fro, trying to relax, she sat up, stood and walked to the door. Listening to the frantic grunting, she thought it definitely sounded like an aggressive interaction.

After hesitating, and against what she thought was her better judgment, she pulled out her room key.

She quickly rapped on the door and swung it open. Kaci was on her back, with her tits out, and her legs open while Jayson was scrambling off of her. As Kaci pushed Jayson off of her body, she frantically covered her boobs. Jayson quickly lifted his body from Kaci's bed and Desirae saw his sizable dick, before it was swiftly tucked into his drawers.

"Desirae!" Kaci said, breathlessly, trying to sound cherry. "How was...classes...How were.....your class?"

Kaci got off the bed straightening her miniskirt. Her face was flushed red and both she and Jayson were breathing heavily.

"Fine...uh..." Desirae said, watching Jayson zip up and make toward the door. "What's going on here?"

"It's nothing," Kaci said, as Jayson brushed past the thin black girl. "See ya later, Jayson."

"Later," he called.

"What was that about?" Desirae said, as the suite door swung closed.

"It's nothing," Kaci repeated, shaking her head. Her usually neat blonde hair was askew. Her skirt was still riding high up her thighs.

"Didn't look like nothing," Desirae said. "Who was that?"

"Just one of my classmates...we got a little carried away."

"Carried away?" Desirae said. "His dick was out, and his hand was up your skirt."

"Like I said, we got carried away," Kaci said, as she looked around for her purse and keys.

"But it looked--"

"Drop it, Desi," Kaci said sternly. "I'll be back late."

Kaci left the suite, trembling.

* * *

Jayson was walking down the hall of O'Bannon, when Angelica came out of her suite.

"There you are. I've been texting you," she said, when she saw him. "Where've you been?"

"Oh, I wanted to get something to eat," Jayson said, smiling inwardly at his wording. "But it was too crowded. Now I'm hungry for something else."

Jayson was looking Angelica up and down. She was wearing a tank top with volleyball shorts. Imagining her wet pussy between those thighs had Jayson's hard dick twitching.

"Mmmhmm. Well, get in here," she said, turning back into her suite. "We'll have to kick Jennifer out."

"Or....," Jayson said, quietly walking past Lexi and her black friend on the couch. "She can watch.

Angelica scoffed, as she unlocked her dorm room. At first, Jayson thought the room was empty. Then the bathroom door swung open.

Jennifer swiftly walked out butt-ass naked. She squealed, turned and bolted back into the bathroom, but not before Jayson saw everything. Her small tits were capped by light-brown nipples and her large round areolas looked so inviting to Jayson, as her boobs swayed slightly before she disappeared.

He also saw her tuft of dark hair around the top of her pussy. Jayson's hard dick twitched again. As the bathroom door closed, Angelica turned to Jayson smiling.

"Close your mouth," she said, as Jayson's jaw was still open. "It was bound to happen some time."

As they got comfortable on Angelica's bed, Jennifer came out of the bathroom in her cotton short-shorts and tank-tee.

"You're still here?" Jennifer snarked.

When Jayson and Angelica just glared, Jennifer shook her head as she sat at her desk.

"Well, could you two try to be quiet," Jennifer said. "I've got homework.

Angelica and Jayson exchanged looks. Angelica mouthed "sorry".

"It's no problem," Jayson said, quietly. "Maybe we can check the Cafe. It may be less crowded now. Maybe I'll hit the gym afterward. You wanna come?"

"Oh," Jennifer said, turning from her desk. "Are you guys going to workout later? I hate going to the gym alone."

"Oh...you...like to work out?" Angelica said. "You didn't....seem like the type."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's...nothing...I just...you didn't strike me as a workout warrior, is all," Angelica said, shrugging. Jennifer glared at her roommate before speaking again.

"I don't live at the gym or anything. I just don't like to workout alone, it gives me anxiety," Jennifer said. "And by the way. You don't exactly strike me as a 'workout warrior' either, 'Gelly."

Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers