Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers

"Well it would probably be good for you to work out with us," Angelica said, to Jennifer. "Who knows? You could surprise your boyfriend for his birthday by working off that gut and that fat ass. C'mon Jay."

Angelica walked out the dorm brushing past Jennifer, who wore a hurt look on her face.

Jayson stood and walked up behind Jennifer, who was still staring at Angelica's back as she, Angelica, strolled out the dorm. Before Jennifer knew he was there, Jayson moved close behind her and whispered in her ear.

"I think your fatass," he grabbed a handful of Jennifer's asscheeks. "...is sexy as fuck."

He'd quickly gripped her cheeks and jiggled her around, until he finished his sentence. He walked through the door swiftly after his girlfriend and left the suite, without so much as a glance backward.

Jennifer's whole body was stiff. She had tensed from the moment she heard his deep whisper into her ear. His breath smelled like mint and it tickled her earlobe.

Once she felt his monster grip on her asscheeks, Jennifer froze. She lost her voice; and it felt like every bit of moisture from her body rushed to her pussy and barreled up against her slit. She watched him leave and stood frozen solid for 20 seconds, as her brain tried to comprehend the emotions of her body.

* * *

Kaci sat in her truck in the O'Bannon parking lot, dragging on her blunt. Her entire body was on fire. She had sparked up a blunt in hopes it would curb her own amorous thoughts.

If anything, Kaci's brain was now flooded with feelings of guilt, relief and desire. She told herself she had not meant to let Jayson into her panties. She was only trying to make Darin jealous.

'He'd sure be jealous now,' she thought. Kaci was relieved her roommate barged in and halted Jayson's aggression. 'But....Got damn! Jayson made her hot!'

Kaci's pussy, still wet from earlier, began to tingle. She couldn't believe she allowed Jayson to bring her to orgasm.

'What was she thinking; letting him into her dorm room?'

She'd always been very careful about the classmates she wasn't ready to fuck. She felt she always flirted just the right amount. With Jayson, Kaci felt she should've known better. She figured she must've let her guard down, after he'd wormed his way inside Angelica. As relieved as she was that Desirae had shown up, Kaci couldn't help wondering how far she would've let Jayson go.

'Assuming you could've stopped him,' said a voice in her head.

She took another long puff and nearly choked, when she saw Erica and Darin walking down the sidewalk. She slouched in her seat, as she watched the couple through her windshield. Erica was wearing capri jeans and a white cutoff shirt.

Kaci's heart filled with jealousy watching Darin, as he hugged and kissed his girlfriend. They split up. She, Kaci, felt her stomach lurch watching Darin's eyes linger on Erica's booty, as she strolled toward the campus.

Making up her mind, she dragged on the blunt, before putting it out. Once Erica was out of sight, Kaci hopped out of her truck and hurried toward O'Bannon. She had no plan and no idea what she was going to do.

But as she walked into the O'Bannon dormitories, she spotted Angelica and Jayson coming down the hall and her pussy flooded.

"Hey Kaci," Angelica said, brightly. She stopped to talk to Kaci as Jayson caught up, which was the last thing Kaci wanted. "Oh, how was the psych class? Jayson still badgering you, I take it?"

"What....um..No." Kaci sputtered. "He's..."

As Angelica's eyes furrowed at Kaci, Jayson grabbed his girlfriend around the waist from behind, making her laugh.

"Oh my gosh, I'm totally leaning on Kaci for any help I can get," Jayson said, nuzzling into Angelica's neck. "I hate that class. Kaci loves it though. Don't ya?'

"Um...yea it's my major so...I gotta go," Kaci said, continuing down the hall.

"What's up with her?" Kaci heard Angelica ask, as she walked away.

Kaci found herself outside the suite and quickly knocked on the door. Brent answered.

"Oh hey Kaci," Brent said, letting her in. "No one's here except Darin, I think.

Brent gestured to Darin and David's ajar door, before heading into his own dorm.

Kaci thought for a second. Then, with her heart pounding, she quietly entered Darin's room. It was empty. She heard the faucet running in the bathroom. As Kaci looked around, she saw the basketball shorts Darin was wearing hanging on the dresser drawer.

Kaci closed the door, then pulled the desk chair in front of the dresser and sat down. As she crossed her legs, the water in the bathroom turned off and Darin opened the door.

He was in a t-shirt and boxers and was startled when he saw Kaci sitting in his room.

"Whoa! What the hell?" Darin said. "How'd you get in?"

"Brent let me in," Kaci said. "The door was open."

"Okay...well," Darin said, sliding past Kaci in his underwear. Kaci could just see his boxers under the hem of his shirt. "Um...I need to get dressed."

"So....get dressed," Kaci said. Her pussy was twitching, as she followed Darin's eyes.

He saw his shorts hanging from his dresser drawer, behind Kaci's blonde hair. She watched him quickly scan the clean dorm room, as though looking for anything else to wear.

He turned his eyes back to Kaci. Her thighs were showing under her skirt as she sat with crossed legs. Her arms were folded under her boobs. She wore an arrogant smirk.

"I..uh...need my shorts," he said, gesturing over her shoulder. Kaci made a face, with her eyebrows raised and a slight shrug. She leaned her head a little to the left, as Darin slowly approached.

He hesitated, then reached over Kaci's shoulder. Kaci was too fast for him. Almost simultaneously, she snaked her right hand into his boxers. Darin's dick was out and in Kaci's mouth, before he'd even laid a hand on his shorts.

Darin gasped and moaned, as he gripped the top of the dresser.

"Ugh!...Kaci!...wait...hold up," Darin gasped, as Kaci slurped on his hardening dick. "Ho...ly.....shhhhit!"

Kaci already had Darin's dick slick with saliva and almost fully erect. As she bobbed her blonde head, Kaci snaked her tongue out and caressed the underside of Darin's shaft. At the same time, she was able to draw breath through the corners of her mouth, allowing her to suck his dick at a consistent pace, with her tongue around Darin's meat.

Kaci slid out of the chair and dropped to her knees, holding the base of Darin's dick in her right hand while she blew him.

"Oooh...Kaci...wait...," Darin groaned, as she slurped away. "You gotta stop."

Without stopping, Kaci reached her left hand into his boxers and pulled out his balls. She fondled his ballsack, as she continued sucking at a remarkable pace. Darin felt his knees go weak.

With trembling legs, Darin took a step backward. Kaci, sensing his movement, simply crawled on her bare knees across the carpet, as Darin took another step back. Darin kept his eyes on Kaci, as she continued sucking his dick. She used her left hand to turn Darin's hips.

After a slight push, Darin was leaning against the bed frame, with his eyes closed and his dick between Kaci's full lips. He felt his hips begin to lightly thrust into her face. He looked down and saw Kaci's fiery-blue eyes staring back at him. He thought detected a small smirk in the corners of her mouth, while his dick slid across her tongue.

His cock jumped and he felt his release approaching. Kaci felt it too. She was not ready to let Darin finish.

* * *

"So, I'm not needed...is what you are saying?" Erica asked, one of her managers.

"Yeah, I mean the professor has to leave early. So there won't be anything for you to do," she said. "It's work-study so we're obligated to give you the hours. But if you wanted to take the evening, no one here would miss you."

Erica thought for a moment, the evening off would be nice. She'd love to go home and spend the night getting drunk at O'Bannon with her boyfriend. On the other hand, getting paid to sit around and catch up on your homework was hard to pass up.

As Erica pondered her choices, the manager was looking at the staffing sheet.

"We could wander downstairs to the entrances and see if there is anything to do," she said. "It's usually pretty slow, but it would be better than sitting in an empty office."

Erica went with her boss down to the offices and stomach lept when she saw her classmate Tristan at the reception desk, hanging up the phone.

"Hello Tristan," the manager said. "Professor Meyers has you doing the schedules?"

"That's right," Tristan said, smiling at Erica. She smiled back as his green eyes twinkled from behind his specs. "Doing some call backs now."

"Okay, any work for Erica to do?"

"Oh sure. It's a full week, so she can help me with scheduling," Tristan said.

"That work for you?" Erica's manager asked.

"Um....sure. I suppose my boyfriend," Erica said, putting emphasis on the word. "Can do without me for a bit longer.

"Awesome, holler if you need me," said the manager before leaving the office.

"So," said Erica, pulling one of the waiting chairs behind the desk. "I did not know you worked in the legal offices."

"I didn't know you worked upstairs," Tristan said.

"Yeah, Radcliffe is taking an early vacation or something," Erica said, shrugging. "Do you have a lot of callbacks to do?"

"I was lying," Tristan said, lowering his voice and bringing up a Youtube page. "That was my last call of the day."

"Oh so you figured, you'd waste my time too?" Erica said, scooting closer to see what video Tristan was watching.

"Couldn't think of a reason I shouldn't," he said. Erica gave him a look before making him share his earpiece, so she could listen to the comedian on the screen.

* * *

Darin groaned in frustration, as Kaci pulled her pink lips off of his dick.

"Okay....we've....you gotta," Darin panted, as Kaci stood up.

Kaci quickly pressed her body into Darin. She was a little taller and her soft boobs nuzzled, under his chin. Darin inhaled and his brain was completely intoxicated by her flowery smell. His thoughts were a blur, with his hard dick rubbing the outside of Kaci's skirt.

"Kiss me," Kaci whispered.

Darin immediately lifted his head and placed his lips on Kaci's. While she kissed him, Kaci pulled his arms around her waist and placed his hands on her fat ass. She returned to jacking Darin's dick, as he squeezed Kaci's butt with both hands. He grunted into Kaci's mouth.

As she began writhing her hips, Kaci's skirt was riding up her thighs. She tugged on Darin's dick and slipped it under the hem of her skirt. Kaci suddenly remembered her panties were ripped in the crotch; and when Darin jerked his hips forward, he found his dick poking at Kaci's bare slit.

"Oh," Kaci gasped, breaking the kiss when Darin's dick flicked across her clit. Kaci was still jerking him and she stirred his dick against her vagina. Darin pulled her ass closer, allowing more of his cockhead to poke into Kaci's open pussy lips.

After humping her wet clit against Darin's tip, Kaci couldn't take anymore. She released Darin and placed both her hands on his shoulders. It was easy to maneuver him over to the seat. Darin's brain wasn't working and he barely noticed when Kaci forced him into the chair. As Kaci lined up her pussy, Darin buried his face into Kaci's boobs through her shirt.

Darin's brain tried to focus through the fog.

"Kaci.." he whispered.

His dick was rock hard, as Kaci's wet hole engulfed the tip. She easily slid down the shaft and slowly nestled into Darin's lap.

"Oooh....fffffuuck.." they both whispered together. Kaci's pussy was so warm; warmer than his girlfriend's.

She put her arms around Darin's shoulders and humped forward, suppressing a moan, as Darin bit at her boobs through her t-shirt. His hands were holding her waist and his eyes were closed, as she humped forward again.

Darin's dick nudged her clit, when she rocked her hips a third time. Kaci whimpered quietly, through pursed lips. At that moment, they both heard the door to the suite crash open and through the closed dorm room door, they heard laughter fill the suite.

"Shiiiiiiit," Darin groaned, as he gripped under Kaci's arms and basically tossed her into the air. She stumbled, as she slid backward off Darin's dick. Darin grabbed the shorts from the dresser drawer, while a quick-thinking Kaci snatched her purse from the floor and hopped on the bed.

As Darin pulled on his shorts, Kaci was lighting the blunt she pulled from her purse. The door clambered open with David and Christa laughing their way into the dorm.

"Uh oh. We interrupting a smoke sesh?" David asked.

"Ha. I wouldn't say...interrupting," Kaci said. "Joining more like."

She held out the blunt for them to take.

"Um...no thanks," Christa said, looking from Darin to Kaci.

"Actually, yea..I'll take a puffy-puff," David said, coming forward to take the lit blunt.

"You don't smoke," Christa said, as David inspected the blunt.

"I don't smoke yet" David said, still looking at the blunt.

"And what exactly are you looking for?" Kaci asked.

"I don't fucking know. Roaches?"

"You're holding a roach, dude." Darin said, grinning. "Now puff or pass. You fuckin up the rotation."

David took a super short hit and inhaled sharply, before coughing like crazy.

"Oh...shit....fuck!" David gasped between coughs.

"Alright dude?" Darin said, standing to take the blunt from David. As he stood, Christa spotted the tented lump in Darin's basketball shorts.

"C'mon David," Christa said, still trying to discern Darin and Kaci's demeanor. "No need to become a pothead today."

David laughed, as they made their way out of the dorm. Leaving the door open, they sat on the couch in the suite. Kaci looked at Darin, as the smile faded from his face.

"That was too close," he whispered. "What the hell Kaci?"

Darin shook his head and took a long drag on the roach, before leaving the room. Kaci's pussy was soaking under her skirt.

* * * * * * * * *

Tristan held the door for Erica, as they left the building. He stared at her shapely ass, while he caught up to her. Erica had taken him by surprise. He didn't know what to expect when the cute black girl was assigned to his group.

She was impossible not to notice in class. She sat up front, answered questions and her hairstyle was always different. Today she had long thick braids flowing down her back.

Once she joined the group, he was happy to find he liked her more than the other two group members. Apart from being quite bright, she was funny, sarcastic and competitive. So when she suggested they pair together, Tristan was eager to comply.

At the office, they'd laughed their way through a few comedians and had almost been caught by Professor Meyers a few times watching Youtube. It was Erica who turned the focus toward their case work.

Erica really wanted their argument to outshine Ara and Burt's, so the two sured up their pro guns argument and had a fun time pretending to think like gun nuts and hunting enthusiasts. They shared a laugh thinking of their classmate Ara, stuck arguing gun legislation with Hillbilly Burt.

While they talked, he tried not to push his luck. She had made a point to mention her boyfriend, but he couldn't resist occasionally placing his hands on her knee a few times. Once while she ribbed him with a crude joke about guys on campus, he'd grabbed her thighs through her jeans.

To Erica's credit, she didn't get upset though she did remove it, after a few seconds of light caressing. Now as they walked back toward the dorms, Tristan's mind was racing.

He was dying to get Erica back to his dorm room, but was running out of time. He stayed at Ruston and he knew Erica's boyfriend was in O'Bannon. For being so comfortable speaking in front of the class, he was stumbling through nerves speaking with Erica now.

"So which dorm are you staying in? Are you in O'Bannon with your boyfriend?"

"Nope. I'm in Ruston."

"Oh, me too," Tristan said.

"I know that," Erica said, her eyes flashing at Tristan. "I've seen you. You're upstairs aren't you?"

"Top floor and on the corner," Tristan said. "It actually has a pretty awesome view, especially at sunset. I could show you sometime."

'Oh my gosh,' Tristan thought. 'That was so lame. Did you really use the 'come look at the sunset' line?'

"Smooth, but let's save the sunset for a late-night study session," Erica said, coolly.

'It wasn't 'no',' Tristan thought. 'I'll take it.'

Tristan did manage to literally squeeze a hug out of her, before he took off toward Ruston.

Erica was now swiftly walking into the O'Bannon dorms. She had one thing on her mind. It had taken all her willpower, including reminding herself of her boyfriend waiting patiently back at the dorm, to decline Tristan's offer to 'look at the sunset.'

'Even intelligent guys, will say the dumbest shit to get some pussy,' Erica thought. Though as she remembered her high school self, she realized she'd spread her legs for cornier lines.

She arrived outside the door with her pussy clenching. She knocked and anxiously fidgeted, until Brent swung the door open.

"Hey," Brent muttered, as Erica pushed past him and into the room. She barely registered Kaci on the couch, as she strolled over to Darin's seat.

"Hey, babe. How was--," Darin began, but he was cut off as Erica snatched his room key from the table.

"C'mon," she said briskly, gesturing toward the dorm.

As she got to the door, Darin stood up.

"Um you might wanna knock cause," Darin started.

But it was too late. Erica was already in the room. When Darin hustled in behind her, he found Erica frozen, watching Christa give David head.

Christa was in a black t-shirt and naked from the waist down. She was on her side with her eyes closed, as she swallowed David's dick. David was naked and watching Christa as if he were in a trance. Neither acknowledged Darin or Erica.

"C'mon," Darin whispered, grabbing Erica's hand. He tugged, but Erica didn't budge. Her eyes were transfixed on David's dick. Darin followed her eyes and they landed on Christa's red lips, as she sucked up and down David's shaft.

"We should go," Darin whispered to his girlfriend. His gaze traveled down bare Christa's legs, as she laid comfortably on David's bed. Erica still hadn't moved.

"Why?" she whispered to Darin. Her eyes were still on David's cock. "What was the point of Dustin leaving?"

Erica slowly moved toward Darin's bed, undoing the button on her jeans as she walked. After she climbed into the bed, Darin watched in awe as she slid her tight jeans down her thighs, revealing her turquoise panties. Darin turned off the light and quickly shut the door, but not before catching a glimpse of the bewildered look on Brent and Kaci's faces. He turned around to see his girlfriend, taking off her shirt.

Erica, now in just her turquoise bra and panties, leaned back on her elbows. Christa's slurping filled the room. Darin's eyes darted to David's bed and his heart jumped when he saw Christa's eyes watching him.

Her red head was slowly sinking down David's shaft, but Christa's eyes stayed on Darin as her lips suckled at the base of David's dick.

"Darin."

Darin turned back to Erica in time to see her sliding her panties to the side. She sported a little bit of pubic hair on her fat lips and her clit poked from her labia. She was beckoning him forward.

Darin couldn't remember moving his body, but found himself kneeling in front of the bed. When he lowered his face, Darin felt Erica's hand on the top of his head, as she pulled him into her needy pussy. She gave a satisfied sigh when Darin's lips met her clit.

With Darin between Erica's thighs, Christa watched the expression on Erica's face turn from anticipation to ecstasy.

Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers