Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christa's pussy was on fire, as she watched Erica's body shudder. Her head bobbing slowed but, to Christa's surprise, she heard a loud groan from David. He then grabbed a handful of her red hair and shoved her face into his groin.

She gagged only slightly, with David's hand holding her head in place, before he let her breathe. It was short lived, however. Without removing his dick, he jammed Christa's face back down and thrust past the back of her tongue.

While Christa had her throat fucked, Erica's fuzzy pussy lips were being spread by Darin's long tongue. He dipped deep into her hole, before trailing up to her clit. He repeated the action, until Erica was writhing.

When he felt her body tremble and her pussy clench, Darin clamped onto her fat clitoris, rapidly bringing Erica to orgasm.

"Oooh..oh..fffffuuuhh....uh...uh...uck!" she moaned, under her breath as her climax rocked through her. Darin massaged her clit between his lips, until she was finished trembling. He was rock hard in his basketball shorts, and had been for a while. So when he was sure his girlfriend was satisfied, he scrambled to his feet and dropped his shorts.

Christa had watched the entire scene play out, with David's dick down her throat. She hadn't even noticed her own hand inching between her legs. But when Darin's bare ass slid out of his jeans, Christa's pussy quivered around her fingers.

As Erica took off her bra, Darin was climbing into bed. Christa's pussy was aching to be filled, but she was dying to watch Darin fuck his girlfriend. So she was relieved Darin wasn't wasting time.

As soon as he climbed between her legs, he was positioning his dick at her entrance. Christa couldn't see Darin's dick, but instead fixated on his firm butt. And when Darin flexed his hips, Erica let out a quiet sigh.

As Darin's dick traveled further into his girlfriend's depths, he felt a twinge of guilt when he compared the feeling to Kaci. He pulled out of Erica and thrust back in. Kaci's pussy was warmer. He pulled out of Erica and slowly inched back inside. Erica's pussy was tighter, and it clamped and then squeezed at his cock, once he was fully lodged inside.

Darin was picking up speed and he lifted his girlfriend's leg into the air, giving Christa a better view.

Christa's pussy was soaking. She yanked her mouth off David's dick and swung her right leg over his body, hiking up her oversized t-shirt.

David was watching Christa's face and he felt her pussy easily spread around his cock. He couldn't help but moan loudly, while she slid down his sensitive member. She gave a little wiggle, once she was filled completely, savoring the feeling of David's dick inside her walls.

She humped David a few times to be sure he stayed hard, then Christa lifted off his cock, spun her body around to face the opposite bed and grabbed David's dick between her legs. David now had a great view of Christa's flower petal pussy-lips, before they engulfed his cockhead. Christa held his dick in place, as she lowered her pear-shaped ass into David's lap.

Once Christa maneuvered her legs and got settled, she looked at the other bed, which was squealing under Darin's efforts. As she began riding David's cock, Christa's eyes stayed on the black couple.

"Ugnggh!......ugnggh!......" Erica groaned underneath her boyfriend. "Ugnggh!...... ugnggh!......fuckk!.... Ugnggh!......ugnggh!......"

Darin was pounding his girlfriend with long, forceful strokes. Her left leg was in the air and her pussy was angled toward the ceiling. Christa could see Darin's black cock slipping into Erica's cunt. He was holding Erica's head close, as he hammered her and he was whispering to his girlfriend. Christa strained her ears.

"........Take it......take it!......" Darin whispered, each time he barged into Erica's fat pussy. "Take it...... take it."

Christa came, silently. Her pussy spasmed and gushed around David's cock. She humped him right through her orgasm and David couldn't take his eyes off Christa's plump ass rippling in his lap. He felt her walls tense and he struggled to keep his dick from erupting inside her.

When she finally sank into his lap to recover, he realized she'd had a front row seat to the show across the room. The idea of his girlfriend watching Darin and Erica as they fucked had David's dick twitching. Before he could hold back, David was spurting into Christa.

Christa cooed, as David's warm semen filled her pussy. She hadn't taken her eyes Darin and Erica.

Darin thrust into Erica one final time, before she tapped his shoulder. He dropped her leg, allowing Erica to exhale. Her naked body glistened with sweat. As she ran her hand across her tattoos, the A/C kicked on.

The sound of the air jarred Darin out of his daze. He grabbed her hand and pulled Erica's body up. As Christa remained on David's softening cock, she watched a naked Erica flip on all fours and hike her round booty in the air.

Erica had a glimpse of Christa sitting on her David's cock, when Darin shoved his meat deep into her. Christa saw Erica's face contort, before Darin roughly shoved her into the mattress.

Darin began to savagely pound Erica from behind. Her muffled moaning could be heard over the sound of her asscheeks smacking against Darin's thighs. As David and Christa watched, Darin brought his eyes to the redhead.

She was slowly, but steadily, rocking her pussy on David's hardening cock. With her eyes on Darin, Christa slowly pulled her arms through her t-shirt sleeve. She rocked back and forward, as she lifted the hem and pulled her shirt over her head.

Her big tits bounced, as Christa slowly humped David. Darin's efforts were redoubled. He was pummeling Erica's pussy, making his girlfriend come and come again. She sputtered into the mattress, her pleas for mercy going unnoticed. Her soaking pussy was clenching and releasing Darin's dick continuously, as she had one orgasm after another. The entire time, her boyfriend's eyes were on Christa's tits.

She was still rocking on her David's cock. It was nudging her G-spot with her movements and, as she watched Darin, she was working herself ever closer. Her mouth hung open slightly, while she gazed into Darin's eyes. Darin looked up from Christa's boobs, and stared into her face, until he felt his cock swelling.

Darin finally erupted inside Erica, spewing torrents of cum into her cunt. She wailed and moaned under her boyfriend. Christa's eyes were wide, as she sat rocking on her boyfriend's dick. She was right on the edge; and when Darin clapped his hands on Erica's booty, making her cheeks ripple, Christa boiled over.

"Ohuwagh!" she squeaked, with a small twitch. David felt the slight convulsion around his shaft, before Christa's whole body relaxed.

Totally spent and enjoying the cool air on their naked bodies, neither couple was too quick to cover themselves or make themselves decent. Christa was laying back against David, one leg splayed off to the side. Her legs were still obscenely spread, with David's cockhead poking into her labia. Her heavy body felt nice atop David.

Erica was still face down, ass up and breathing deeply with her head on its side. She was unable to move, as Darin was still deep inside her vagina. His weight was comforting to her. As he rested atop her plumb booty, she felt his dick twitch against her walls.

Eventually, Christa slid off David. The A/C was beginning to feel cold and before long, the two couples were cuddling under the blankets. Without so much as a 'goodnight', they began to fall asleep one by one.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for more antics from across the hall.