Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 08

Story Info
"Sounds Like a Fucking Cult.”
8.5k words
4.14
7.4k
7

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
56 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

"I know. And I'm sorry hun, but they really do need me this weekend."

"You can't make it just for the night? I got all dressed up," Jennifer sighed into the phone.

It was Friday evening and Jennifer's boyfriend had once again canceled their weekend plans.

"It's a big deal that a freshman is sitting in on these meetings," he said. "It'll all be worth it, down the road."

"I know," Jennifer replied.

"I'll definitely be able to make it for my birthday."

"That's weeks away!"

"I know, but I'm sure I'll have more time after that."

"If you say so."

They said their goodbyes. Her pussy was tingling. She'd expected to be having a lot of sex this weekend. Just hearing the sound of her boyfriend's voice made her vagina moisten, even if it was delivering bad news.

Jennifer sat down in the chair at her desk. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was curled on one side and her make up was completed. She then saw her cute outfit in the mirror, laid out on the bed behind her.

"What a waste," she said out loud.

'Why should it be?' said a voice in her head, that sounded a lot like Angelica's. 'You're cute and it's Friday. What else do you need?'

Jennifer giggled to herself. She finished curling her hair, threw on her black top and her button-up skirt and grabbed her bag. With one last check in the mirror and a dab of perfume, Jennifer headed out the door with no end in sight.

The campus was buzzing. Cars were riding to and fro, blasting different music from their speakers. A group of senior girls were giggling to themselves outside the campus center while some freshman boys catcalled. A pizza delivery truck pulled up to the curb and got out with a tower of pizzas.

As Jennifer strolled through the campus she saw a truck full of black girls ride past with the windows down.

"Delta!" They yelled as the truck veered off to the right and down toward Greek row. Jennifer hadn't seen the campus so alive. She was just wondering where she should go and what she should do, when a campus bus marked "DOWNTOWN" stopped at the corner.

At least twenty students got out with shopping bags, food and drinks.

'If campus is hoppin' like this,' she thought. 'I wonder what downtown Evansville is like.'

Glad to finally have a plan, Jennifer hustled onto the bus and found a seat near the back. As the bus pulled off campus, Jennifer noticed someone staring at her from near the front. Jennifer vaguely recognized the girl from one of her classes. She couldn't remember which one.

The girl waved and stood up beaming. She had long jet black hair, a thin body but huge boobs. Jennifer wasn't the type to dwell on or even notice another woman's tits, but with this one it was impossible. She was a little taller than Jennifer, but her thin frame made her large boobs stand out that much more.

She hustled to the back and Jennifer realized she was dragging a blonde-haired guy with glasses to the back with her.

"Hey guuurl," she said sitting at the seat in front of Jennifer.

"Uh hey.....Shannon!" Jennifer said, snapping her fingers as she suddenly remembered her name from class.

"That's right!" Shannon said, turning to the blonde. "This is Jennifer. She's in my humanities class. Jennifer, Conner."

"Okay, humanities? That the one with the hot professor?" Conner said.

"Ohmygod he is soooo hot," Shannon said, looking back at Jennifer.

She was kneeling in the seat in front of Jennifer looking back over the head of the seat. Shannon had a plain face, with pale skin. But her skin was smooth and it contrasted with her dark hair niceley. Jennifer also thought she made a lot of cutesy expressions.

"Whitman?" Jennifer asked, remembering the wet dream she'd had a few nights ago involving her professor. "I hadn't noticed."

"Mmm," Shannon grunted. "Anyway what you up to gurl? Where's your man at?"

"Did I tell you about my boyfriend?" Jennifer said.

"Nope," Shannon said, smiling. "I know the type."

"Well, thanks," Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"Not like that I mean. You seem cared for. Loved," Shannon said. "Looked after."

"Well, not that looked after," Jennifer said. "I'm out on my own, tonight."

"Oh...well, good riddance," Shannon said, sensing Jennifer's tone.

The bus rolled into town while the girls gabbed about classes and their majors.

"No way, what are theater classes like?" Jennifer asked Shannon.

"Boring!" Shannon exclaimed. "Fucking boring."

"How?"

"It's all, theory this and mentality that," Shannon said. "I didn't sign up for textbooks."

"Yeah who woulda thought they'd make you read textbooks in college," Conner said looking up from his phone.

"I don't need a bunch of textbooks to stand in front of a camera and look pretty," Shannon replied, tossing her black hair.

"Okay, Sharilyn Monroe," Jennifer said laughing.

"Nice," Shannon said.

"I think y'all got acting confused with porn," Conner said.

The bus pulled up at a stop in front of the mall.

"Let's go," Shannon said to Conner. "We're headed to the mall. What are you doing?"

"The mall sounds fun," Jennifer said, standing up.

They exited the bus, made the short trek to the mall and as they entered, Shannon was teasing Jennifer about her major.

"So you wanna deal with snot-nosed kids all day?" Shannnon said. "Wiping their noses and their butts?"

"What kind of school did you go to?" Jennifer laughed.

"Public school."

"Well I'd like to think of it more as teaching kids early learning skills," Jennifer said, after chuckling. "Not so much wiping their nose all day. But if they need their nose cleaned, I'm not gonna let em dribble all over my classroom."

"Grrrross!" Shannon laughed.

After shopping for a while, Conner decided he was hungry. He took off for the food court without asking Shannon if she'd like to come.

"So are you two together...or?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh naw," Shannon said. "He's just a funny asshole I hang out with sometimes."

"A funny asshole?" Jennifer giggled.

"Yeah," Shannon said, as they walked into Spencer's. "He told me he had plans to move to Ireland. I guess he wants to learn to play the bagpipes."

"That's hilarious," Jennifer said.

"It's not a joke," Shannon said, as she checked out some shoes. "You blow a guy one time and next thing you know, he's inviting you to Europe."

The two girls visited Macy's and looked through various outfits. Shannon, it turned out, was a habitual shopper. Before long, she had gathered a few items she wanted to try on.

Jennifer wandered through the clothing section alone, holding different items up to body in the mirrors. She found a cute hat that she liked and it happened to match the black shirt and shoes she was wearing.

"Looks good!"

Jennifer looked up and saw an older hispanic woman with three small children. She was nodding her approval at the hat Jennifer was wearing.

"Thanks," Jennifer smiled back.

Shannon came out of the fitting rooms and had Jennifer snap some photos of her in different outfits. Shannon was also complimentary of the hat Jennifer picked out. She made Jennifer take several photos with her own phone before Shannon rushed off to find more clothes.

Jennifer wound up purchasing the hat with Shannon, who checked out with at least three outfits. They then met up with Conner who was finishing off a burrito, before exploring the mall for a while.

After they'd seen all the interesting shops, they decided they'd see what was going on in town. As they walked through the streets, Jennifer learned that Shannon was from Michigan.

"I don't know a whole lot about Michigan," Jennifer said. "Except it must be really cold with those lakes."

"Well, the winters are brutal," Shannon said. "Like the coldest winter you've seen. But that's every season."

"It's freezing cold every season?" Jennifer asked.

"No, no. I mean every season is like...so the season," Shannon said. "It's like everything in the entire universe; the sun and the stars and every planet; all the molecules; it was all formed only to exist and line up to make sure Michigan had the most perfect seasons.

"Our falls are so beautiful. The winters are cold as fuck," Shannon continued. "The summer will kill you and in the spring; I swear every animal you know comes out of hibernation."

"Hmph. Sounds like something special," Jennifer said, as they rounded a corner and came across a large court-yard full of food trucks. There were also at least 40 dog walkers sampling the different vendors.

"Oh, wow, look at the doggos!" Jennifer said.

"Uh oh, we got a dog lover," Conner said.

"I love dogs," Jennifer said, as they turned into the lot.

They strolled through the courtyard looking at a few vendors. Jennifer was loving all the different breeds of puppies running through the lot and, while Jennifer and Shannon were ordering shrimp tacos, a small chihuahua-pitbull mix ran up and pawed at Jennifer's leg.

"Hey, little buddy," Jennifer said, bending down to pet the puppy. "Where's your human?"

The pup was in a harness, but the clip was snapped off. Jennifer looked up and saw a tall, bearded, guy with red hair hustling up to her. He was holding a leash and looked relieved to have caught up with his dog.

"Oh my god," he said, breathless. "Hallelujah. He stopped running."

Jennifer, Shannon and Conner laughed as the guy pulled away his dog, which was now trying to hump Jennifer's leg.

"So sorry about that," he said, tying the leash to the dog harness. "It's his first big outing."

"It's no problem. He's so cute," Jennifer said. "I've been at college for a few weeks, but he may still smell my little corgi on me."

"Oh, you have a dog?" he said, smiling up at Jennifer through his red beard.

"Yep, but they wouldn't let me bring it to school, obviously."

"Oh, too bad. You could've brought it to Food Truck Dog Day."

"Food Truck Dog Day? Is that what this is?" Shannon asked.

"I'm not even a big dog person," he said."Or at least I wasn't. But this little guy is growing on me."

"What's his name?"Jennifer asked, as her number was called to get food.

"Kareem Abdul-Jabark," he said, deadpan.

"Awesome name," Jennifer said.

"Thanks, I'm Oliver," he said, as Jennifer got food.

"Jennifer."

As Oliver smiled at Jennifer, she took in his features. His red beard was neatly trimmed and Jennifer thought it looked fluffy. He was tall, maybe 6'1, and had soft brown eyes. With his beard a bit longer, Jennifer thought Oliver kind of looked like a taller, red-headed, more fit version of her boyfriend.

"Is that shrimp tacos?" Oliver asked when Jennifer got her food. "I love shrimp tacos."

Jennifer, Conner and Shannon mulled around while Oliver ordered. Shannon made Conner hold her shopping bags so she and Jennifer could eat. He decided he would go see what the other trucks had to offer. Shannon and Jennifer were laughing together about Conner already being hungry after having scarfed down a burrito, when Oliver came back with Kareem and shrimp tacos.

"These are pretty good, huh?" he said.

"Yeah, they are," Shannon said, while Jennifer nodded with her mouth full.

"So you guys both go to UE?"

"USI," Jenifer corrected him.

"Ah. NIce. I went to UE."

"Oh, how old are you?" Shannon asked.

"Twenty-four," Oliver replied.

"So, you graduated?" Shannon asked him.

"Well, I got a job in my field before my senior year," he said between bites. "I've been working for EA Marketing ever since I left."

They walked through the lot finishing their tacos and comparing the differences between UE and USI.

"So, you must be pretty good with kids?" Oliver asked Jennifer when she told him her major.

"I mean, I am. I babysit my nieces and stuff like that," Jennifer said, stopping to pet Kareem again. "But I don't know if I wanna teach little kids."

"Yeah, little kids suck," Oliver said.

"They don't suck," said Jennifer in mocking indignation. "But, I know what you mean. I'd maybe be into like fifth-graders."

"Oh, you're into fifth-graders?" Shannon teased.

"Not like that, you perv. Gross bitch," Jennifer laughed, shoving Shannon.

Oliver stopped in front of a truck serving alcohol.

"I could grab a beer. Would you ladies like anything?"

"Oh, um..." Jennifer and Shannon looked at each other.

"We're....freshman," Shannon said.

"Hey, don't worry. I won't hold that against ya," he said, smiling. "Why don't you hold, Jabark and I'll get some drinks. You guys like beer?"

Oliver handed Jennifer the leash, took their requests and hustled up to the truck.

"He's kinda cute, huh?" Jennifer asked Shannon under her breath.

"Huh? The dog or Oliver?"

"I mean, he's definitely not as cute as his dog," Jennifer said, bending down to scratch behind Kareem's ears.

"Well, if he gets us booze he's a win in my book," Shannon said, watching Oliver order at the truck's counter.

When Oliver returned he was carrying six drinks in his two hands; three beers and three shots. He handed Shannon and Jennifer the beers.

"Cheers to all the dog lovers," Oliver said, handing Jennifer her drinks. They clinked their cups and took their shots.

The three of them and Kareem, made their way through the area and ran into Conner who was holding an elote.

"Hey where'd you get those?" Conner said, eyeing their drinks.

"We bought them," Shannon said, before Jennifer or Oliver could speak up.

"For real?" Oliver exclaimed. "From where?"

"There," Shannon said, pointing at the truck. "They aren't carding anyone."

Shannon chuckled to herself, as Conner hustled over to the truck.

"You're bad," Jennifer said to Shannon before she took a sip of her beer. "Ugh, oh my gosh, what is that?"

Though it had a sweet after taste, the initial flavor of the beer was very bitter and strong.

"Oooh, sorry. Never had an IPA?" Oliver asked Jennifer.

"No...it's really strong," Jennifer said, sniffing her beer.

"It'll put some hair on your chest for sure," Shannon said. "If Oliver's into that sort of thing."

"Ehhh..." Oliver said. "Not into furballs, but I'm sure Jennifer's body looks just fine without chest fuzz."

"You never know," Shannon said. "After that beer, it might be Chewbaca under there."

"So, when you guys are done discussing my chest, just let me know," Jennifer said, as they reached the end of the lot.

The crowd was starting to clear up as the dog walkers began leaving. They found a picnic table and finished their drinks. Conner finally joined them, upset that he hadn't gotten any alcohol.

"The bitch at the counter looked at me like I was crazy when I said 'I thought y'all weren't carding.'"

"The town's got two colleges. Of course they card," Shannon laughed.

"Why don't you grab me a few beers when you get another one," Conner said to Oliver.

"Sorry man, I gotta drive so I can't be too drunk. I already had a shot," Oliver replied.

Jennifer was just thinking about the long bus ride home. She'd found herself taking quicker gulps of beer than normal, in order to lessen the bitter taste and enjoy the sweet aftertaste. But after finishing more than half the beer Jennifer couldn't imagine hiking back to the bus stop in her state.

Luckily, Shannon was thinking along the same lines.

"Would you mind giving us a lift back to campus?" she asked him before upending her beer bottle. "If you've got room?"

"Sure, I've got room," Oliver said cherrily. "My trucks over here."

As he led them over to his truck, Jennifer felt the effects of the beer creeping up on her. She didn't even notice when he stopped in front of a black pick up truck and she nearly tripped on the leash.

"Whoa, steady," Oliver said, when he caught Jennifer around the waist. "This is me here."

They were looking at a big, four-door, pickup truck with a camper shell over the bed.

"Are we all going to fit in there with your dog?" Shannon asked.

"Sure you will. Jabbark can go in the back."

"Awesome. Shotgun!" Conner yelled, hustling over to the passenger side.

"Not a chance," Shannon said, grabbing Conner by the back of his collar. "Get in the back, ya doughnut."

As Shannon pulled Conner into the back seat, Jennifer followed Oliver to the back.

"He loves it back here. Take a look," Oliver said, opening the bed's door.

As the back opened, Jennifer saw a bean-bag chair, a comfy-looking doggie bed and some chew toys scattered in the back.

"Whoa, does he sleep back here?" Jennifer asked, as Kareem Abdul-Jabbark jumped into the truck bed.

"No, but when it's cool like it is tonight, I can open up the window and he can sprawl out on his bed."

Oliver closed up the bed and opened the window from the outside. They then got into Oliver's truck. It was clean and very neat on the inside. Jennifer felt like she was riding in a monster truck having climbed a few steps just to get inside.

After a quick adjustment of the music (Nickelback blared out of the radio before Oliver turned it down), Oliver patted Jenifer's knee.

"All set?" he smiled at her.

She nodded and the truck whisked away. Jennifer's head was swimming, as she listened to the music. The air conditioning felt good and Jennifer noticed she was sweating slightly. As the truck whipped onto the freeway, Jennifer stole a glance at Oliver. He was absentmindedly nodding his head along to the radio. His silhouette was cloaked in the glowing lights of the freeway and it seemed to make Oliver's red beard glow.

Jennifer glanced quickly in the back seat to see Shannon and Conner not paying attention. In fact, they were engrossed in each other, with Conner rubbing up Shannon's flat stomach and nibbling at her neck.

Jennifer scoffed under her breath.

'What a little whore,' Jennifer thought to herself. 'Who lets herself get felt up in a stranger's car?'

That was when Jennifer noticed Oliver's hand rubbing up her bare knee. He'd never removed his hand. Jennifer felt her pussy clench. She stole another glance at Oliver who was still watching the road.

"Say it for me, Say it to me," sang the radio. "Say it if it's worth saving me."

Oliver never said anything, even as the breathing behind the two of them grew more ragged. By the time they reached the University's exit, Oliver's hand had crept above Jennifer's bare knee and was rubbing just under the hem of her skirt.

"Are the dorms back here?" Oliver asked, turning off University Blvd.

Jennifer felt like her voice was caught in her throat. Oliver's hand was inching up her thigh.

"Yep, just a little ways down," Shannon's voice piped up from the backseat. Jennifer was too nervous to look around or say anything. "We're in Ruston at the back. You can drop us off first if you'd like, then Jennifer's on the way back."

"Oh, um..... that's fine I can walk back from Ruston," she said, finally finding her voice.

"No way. It's a long walk from Ruston back to O'Bannon," Shannon said.

It wasn't.

"It's alright, I don't mind," Oliver said, as he drove past O'Bannon.

Jennifer finally looked around and saw Shannon give her a wink. She also saw Conner's hand halfway up Shannon's shirt.

"Is this it?"

"Yep, just pull her in here," Shannon said.

Oliver whipped his large truck into the parking lot and found an area near the front door.

"Thanks, Ollie," Shannon said, as she and Conner hopped out. "See ya, Jennifer."

Jennifer didn't say anything. She couldn't concentrate on anything except the hand creeping further under her skirt. In her mind, she'd already removed it. In Jennifer's head, she'd already imagined that she'd politely smacked his hand away, maybe making a joke about him being too forward.

Whanmore
Whanmore
56 Followers