Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...um I'm not sure," Angelica said. "I'm a bit —"

Angelica's voice trailed off when she saw Christa grab a handful of her Jayson's crotch.

"Well, you better get sure," Christa said, jiggling Jayson's bulge in her hands. "Jayson sure is."

Jayson's eyes were wide and he grinned at Angelica.

"But you heard Peggy Sue," Christa said, as she sank to her knees in front of David, who was still somewhat visible through the cracked door. "Better stay off Paisley's bed."

As she fished into David's jeans, Christa sort of nudged Jayson toward her bed. Angelica had little time to react. Jayson quickly undid his pants and as he stepped out of them, he was pushing Angelica to her knees with both hands.

By the time Angelica was on the floor, she could hear Christa happily slurping at David's cock. Jayson grabbed a handful of her hair and fed himself into her face. Jayson was only semi-hard and he slid his long dick as deep as he could down Angelica's throat, until her lips were nibbling his balls.

For the next few minutes, the room was silent, but for the slurping of Christa and Angelica. Christa was licking the sides of David's shaft, while Angelica repeatedly swallowed Jayson's.

When Jayson was rock hard, he pulled Angelica to her feet and pushed her back against the bed. When she hesitated, Jayson lifted her like a toddler into the bed and climbed atop her. He bit at her neck, ran his right hand through her hair and rubbed her pussy through her shorts with his left.

"Uhn..mmm...wait," Angelica muttered in a barely audible whisper. "Slow dow—"

Jayson pressed his mouth into Angelica's and used legs to hold her legs apart. He continued massaging her pussy through her shorts.

While Angelica grimaced through the pleasure, Jayson stole a glance back at the door. Christa was on her knees, hard at work around David's cock. David's attention was on Christa's lips as more and more of his dick disappeared between them.

Jayson began crawling up Angelica's naked torso, his hard dick, slapping between her tits. He maneuvered his knees around her boobs and placed his cockhead against her lips. Angelica needed to only part her lips before more than half of Jayson' length was in her mouth.

Jayson moaned out loud, drawing the attention of David and Christa. They were both surprised to see Angelica, on her back, getting facefucked in Christa's bed. Her moans were muffled as she labored under Jayson's body. David was focused on Angelica's bouncing tits, rocking in time with her body. Christa was staring at Jayson's ass, flexing each time he thrust into Angelica's mouth.

Christa stood up, pulling David by his cock as she headed to her bed. When she released David she climbed onto the bed and stuck her ass high in the air. The bed was too high for David, so he climbed in behind Christa and lined up his cock with her pussy.

They all heard the dorm room door slam shut from the suite.

Angelica's eyes had been closed while she focused on swallowing her boyfriend, and she was surprised to hear Christa's grunt of pleasure in her ear. Angelica opened her eyes and saw her friend's pleasure filled face, before Jayson stuffed his entire cock back down her throat blocking her vision.

As he pulled back some, Angelica felt his fingers sliding into her shorts. Jayson's cock twitched in her mouth and she knew his release was coming. Just as Christa closed her eyes and lowered her face into the mattress, Jayson fired his shot into Angelica's mouth.

Jayson then pulled out of her mouth and pointed his spurting dick at Angelica's face. He grunted and jacked his dick while unloading four and then five globs of cum across Angelica's lips, eyes and cheeks. She whimpered, but could only hold her eyes tightly closed as she swallowed what was left in her mouth.

'The one time I'm not wearing my glasses,' she thought. 'He cums all over my face.'

Jayson climbed off her body and Angelica blindly tried to sit up. But she felt her shoulders get pushed back onto the bed. Her legs were lifted and her shorts were yanked off. Before she could even register her position, her legs were spread and Jayson's dick was pushing into her pussy.

David was pounding into Christa from behind. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He'd watched Jayson cum on Angelica's face, and now her tits were forcibly rocking back and forward while Jayson fucked her right next to him. Her face was still covered in cum. David had only seen that in porn movies.

When he felt his balls churning he pulled out of Christa, grabbing her red hair and bringing her face toward his dick. She looked around smiling at David. Just as his cock started spurting, Christa opened her mouth and gobbled him down, slurping all that David had to give her.

Christa moaned around his cock, completely oblivious to the vigorous pounding Angelica was getting right next to her. As David watched Christa drink him down, he couldn't help but be a bit disappointed. He'd wanted to cum on her face but he was spent.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and collapsed on his back. Christa turned her attention to Angelica who was still blind with cum across her face.

"Damn slut," Christa teased. "Look at you."

Christa hopped off the bed and grabbed some napkins from the desk drawer. She returned to the bed where David was recovering and Angelica was getting pounded. She crawled up the bed on her knees and wiped Jayson's cum off Angelica's eyes.

As Christa tended to Angelica, Jayson's eye found Christa's round booty. Her cheeks were slightly spread and Jayson could see the flower petal pussy lips poking from under Christa's ass.

After holding deep inside Angelica, making sure his cock was sufficiently hard, Jayson pulled out and tossed Angelica's leg to the side. He swiftly moved behind Christa, clapping his palm against her asscheek.

Angelica saw Christa's eyes go wide as she attempted to move away. But Jayson held her in place and Angelica watched Christa's face go from panic to ecstasy, as Jayson slid inside her. Her pussy wasn't as warm as Angelica's but it was tighter. Christa's pussy walls squeezed his dick as he held as deep as he could reach.

David had opened his eyes when he felt the mattress shift, and couldn't bring himself to move as he watched Jayson penetrate his girlfriend. Angelica watched in semi-horror as Jayson picked up speed. She was still on her back, staring up at Christa's now smiling face.

Jayson was thrashing against Christa's rump. He was longer than David and pushing deeper than Christa had experienced. She wasn't expecting to fuck Jayson today, or ever. But right now, she was unable to think about anything except the orgasm pushing its way forward.

Jayson leaned forward against Christa's ass while also reaching forward to clamp his hands around Angelica's tits. Gaining better leverage, Jayson began pounding down into Christa.

"Ohwguh!...Guhh!....Ohwguh!....Guhh!" Christa moaned, her plump ass cheeks rippled with each forceful thrust. "Ohwguh!....God!....Ohwguh!...Guhh!"

The bed rocked and squealed under Jayson's efforts. As Christa was worked toward a thunderous orgasm, Angelica found her pussy clenching. She glanced over Chista, who was now cursing into the mattress, at David's dick.

It was springing to life, slowly growing inch by inch. David caught Angelica's glance and she saw the reluctance in his eyes. Her stomach dropped.

"Ohhhhuuuuwwwaggghhh!" Christa screamed, as her climax overtook her senses. She trembled and shook as Jayson felt her pussy convulse around him. He held his dick deep inside her, savoring her pussy before he felt her relax. He glanced at the arousal on Angelica's face.

With a pat on her butt, Jayson pulled his dick out of Christa and pulled Angelica's legs open. After flicking her clit with his wet cock, Jayson pushed forward. He pulled Angelica closer, with his dick sliding into her G-spot.

David and Christa now had a front row seat, as Jayson fucked Angelica through multiple orgasms, while holding her body close to his. Angelica came silently, her deep breathing and her body language, the only signs of her unmistakable orgasms.

When Jayson felt his climax stirring he didn't slow down, but rather coated Angelica's inside's while ramming her pussy as hard as he could.

"Ugnnnn!" Angelica grunted, when Jayson finally relented with his dick lodged as far as he could shove it.

For a while, Jayson and Angelica just held each other close while they recovered. Eventually, he rolled off of her with a groan and found himself laying on his back between two white girls.

"I'm starved," Jayson said. He sat up and looked around at the incredulous faces in the bed. "Y'all wanna hit the Campus Center for some breakfast?"

He stood up and started dressing and he handed Angelica her shorts.

"Um..sure I guess I'm hungry," Angelica said, realizing she was starving herself.

She slid out of bed and they dressed in silence. Christa and David looked at each other.

"Hungry babe?" Christa asked David.

His voice was caught in his throat so he simply nodded.

As they all dressed, Jayson saw his cup of Jungle Juice from the night before. He downed one of the water bottles from Christa's fridge and then funneled the juice into the bottle.

"You never know," he winked at Angelica and Christa.

Once they were all dressed, they headed toward the door. Jayson and Angelica were wearing the same clothes as the night before, while Christa pulled on some leggings and a tank top. David wore a t-shirt.

When they exited the dorm, they found the religious foursome watching Joel Olsteen on the small TV. Christa smirked at their shocked faces as Angelica, Jayson and David filed out. Christa held the door open for them before turning back into the doorway. She looked at the guy in the loveseat.

"And if you ever get tired of these cunts, you may wanna try mine," Christa said, smiling as the door shut.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope it was worth the wait and you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for more antics from across the hall.