Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That happened in her mind.

'So why is his hand inches away from your panties?' said that voice in Jennifer's head.

Oliver pulled away once the door was closed.

"So is your dorm just up here?" Oliver said calmly, as though he hadn't just brushed his fingertips against Jennifer's panties.

"Um, yeah just the next lot over," Jennifer said, gesturing up the small hill. She was afraid to look at Oliver.

'Helloooo, earth to Jennifer,' said the voice in her head. 'That wasn't what you were supposed to say.'

Jennifer couldn't think straight. As the truck pulled into the O'Bannon parking lot, Oliver was lightly stroking Jennifer's pussy. He rolled right past the entrances and drove to the student lot in back of the dorms.

Jennifer didn't say a word, as Oliver's fingers were sending tiny shockwaves to her brain. In what she considered a massive show of resistance, Jennifer slowly closed her legs.

It had the opposite of the intended effect. Whereas before, Oliver was gently stroking the entire length of Jennfer's slit through her panties. Now, with his hand trapped beneath her thighs, Oliver could only flick his fingers against her pussy.

"Never made it as a wise man," the radio sang. "Couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin'."

Even through her panties, Jennifer could feel her clit start to swell as it was stimulated. Jennifer's eyes closed, as she grasped Oliver's wrist with her left hand. Yet, seemingly against her own mind's will, her legs slowly opened back up for Oliver.

He took that as an invitation and once her legs were wide enough, Oliver slipped his fingers to the side of Jennifer's panties. Jennifer opened her eyes slowly, as Oliver pressed his middle finger against Jennifer's tight slit. She hadn't realized they had pulled into a parking spot.

Her stomach clenched at the thought of being discovered, but the worry was driven out of her mind when her pussy lips parted for Oliver's persistent fingers. Jennifer sighed at the pleasure and finally looked over at Oliver's handsome face. Oliver was looking back and saw Jennifer's eyes flicker, when he pushed deeper in her pussy.

"This is how you remind me."

Jennifer sighed again, louder and deeper this time. She sank lower into the carseat with her eyes going out of focus, as Oliver dragged his fingertips across her clit.

"This is how you remind me of what I really am!"

Jennifer's audible expressions of pleasure spurred Oliver's emotions. Keeping his right hand under Jennifer's skirt, he turned and slid his left hand between her open legs. He quickly found Jennifer's swollen clit and she never snapped out of her bliss. What was more, Oliver had leaned over to her side of the seat and began kissing under her neck.

Jennifer moaned and brought her hand to the back of Oliver's head. His fingers were working magic and soon she was humping his hand with her eyes closed. Oliver quickly kissed up Jennifer's cheek and his lips found hers.

She sighed deeply against Oliver's lips. His left hand was stroking in and out of Jennifer's wet pussy with two fingers. Her legs were spread obscenely in the front seat and her skirt had ridden up past her thighs.

As Oliver's tongue forced its way into Jennifer's mouth, she could feel an orgasm bubbling up. Her pussy lips were gripping Oliver's fingers and his hand was nudging her clit as he stroked her. When he pressed his thumb against her clit and hooked her G-spot, Jennifer boiled over.

"Uhggm!..Uuhggmmmmpph!" Jennifer groaned, as she pulled away from Oliver's mouth.

Her body twitched and shuddered. Oliver felt her pussy tighten around his knuckles until Jennfer relaxed her muscles.

Jennifer slowly opened her eyes and found herself staring at the ceiling. Her brain was still foggy and her legs were still wide open. She'd never cum like that before. Her boyfriend had never been able to bring her an orgasm like that and Oliver was an expert with his fingers.

Jennifer suddenly gasped aloud.

'I've just cheated on my boyfriend!'

A sickening feeling hit her stomach just as she heard rustling from Oliver's seat. She looked over just as Oliver was leaning over to the armrest again to kiss at Jenifer's neck, but not before she'd seen his thick stubby cock, protruding from his jeans.

"Oh.." Jennifer moaned quietly as Oliver nibbled under her earlobe. "Please..."

Oliver lifted the armrest and began to climb over toward Jennifer. He kissed up her cheek and she felt his hand travel back between her thighs. His leg moved inside her knee making it impossible for her to close her legs.

"Wait...," Jennifer said in a barely audible whisper.

He was nearly atop her now and his right hand was groping her tits through her top. His left hand was stroking Jennifer's soaking wet slit. Oliver's mouth closed over her lips and he forced his tongue inside.

Jennifer shuddered and her pussy creamed as Oliver adjusted his body. She felt his cockhead poking at her slit and she managed to pull her mouth off of Oliver.

"Please wait, I have a boyfriend!"

Oliver froze with his rock hard dick just barely poking inside Jennifer. Her heart was pounding and her eyes were wide open.

"Please," she whispered.

Oliver released Jennifer's breast and lifted his body. Jennifer breathed a deep sigh of relief when he flopped back in his seat. As Jennifer sat up and closed her legs, she looked over and her eyes locked on Oliver's fat penis before he covered it with his shirt.

They were silent while Jennifer adjusted her skirt.

"You're so much cooler when you never pull it out," the radio sang. "Cause you look so much cuter with something in your—"

Oliver shut off the music and sat back in the chair.

"I'm sorry," Jennifer began. "I....it's just—"

"You didn't mention you had a boyfriend," Oliver said calmly.

"I know ...I'm ....sorry."

Oliver sighed.

"It's fine. It's.....nothing to apologize about. I shouldn't have...assumed."

They were silent for a few more seconds.

"I should go," Jennifer said, as she opened the door.

"Um....hey," Oliver said. "Could I maybe... call you?"

Jennifer looked back at Oliver, with one leg hanging out the truck. The light had come on when she opened the door and she stared back into Oliver's handsome face. His red beard and his deep eyes were so attractive to Jennifer. He was exactly what she hoped her boyfriend would look like in a few years; minus the red hair.

"I don't think that's a good idea," she said as she slid out of the truck. "But um...thanks. Really."

She shut the truck door and quickly headed to the entrance. There was still a lot of activity on the campus with music blaring from dorm room windows and packs of students bustling around. Jennifer however didn't look up until she reached the front door of O'Bannon.

As she swung the door open, she looked back and saw Oliver's truck wheeling out of the parking area. She breathed the deepest sigh of relief and went inside. When she got to her dorm, Jennifer groaned inwardly.

She was not looking forward to Angelica's accusatory stares.

'Where've you been?' said an imaginary Angelica in Jennifer's head. 'Me and Jay-Jay hoped to have the dorm to ourselves. What? Did your boyfriend stand you up again?'

Jennifer felt a sharp pang of guilt as she entered her suite. She'd cheated on her boyfriend. She paused at the dorm room door as the shame washed over her. She'd not only made out with some stranger, but she'd nearly gone all the way.

She couldn't believe herself and shook her head as she opened the dorm. In addition to her relief at finding the dorm empty, Jennifer found herself feeling an emotion she wasn't quite sure how to comprehend. Was it pride? Smugness?

'What did he expect?' said that voice in Jennifer's head. 'Leaving you alone on a Friday night.'

Jennifer was feeling a bit better after she showered. As she got into the bed, she checked her phone before plugging it in. There were no texts from her boyfriend but she did have text messages from Shannon.

"I put my number in your phone," the text said about fifteen minutes ago. "You get in alright?"

Jennifer scrolled and saw there were more.

"Hey! You safe?"

And one more about five minutes ago.

"DO I NEED TO CALL CAMPUS POLICE!? I remember what his truck looked like!"

Jennifer chuckled as she responded that she was safe and tucked herself into bed.

'At least someone's worried about me tonight,' she thought to herself. 'What he doesn't know won't.....kill him.'

* * * * * * * * *

Early the next morning:

Ash woke up buried under her pillows. She tried to remember why she felt like shit. Then the events of last night came flooding back to her.

'What was she thinking?'

She reasoned that she wasn't thinking. What other explanation could she have for asking Darin to take her away? The universe had given her a reprieve when they were interrupted in the closet. Yet on her way back from the dorm she allowed herself to be accosted yet again.

Ash shook her head as she laid in bed.

'First Jayson. Now Darin.' Ash thought. 'Maybe, I should get my own boyfriend.'

Ash sighed and lifted herself up. She was alone in the dorm room. Tiana had still not returned from the party.

'At least someone had fun last night,' she thought as she reached for her phone.

She received a text last night. As she opened it she saw that Cheyenne had sent the class a bunch of photos from her trip to Brazil, via a group text message. Ash scrolled through the pictures, remarking at the beautiful landscapes and colorful animals.

Cheyenne sent photos of birds in the mountains, frogs in trees, and some of the most beautiful landscapes Ash had ever seen. Ash was just wondering what type of camera Cheyenne was using, when she noticed that Cheyenne had sent more photos to a smaller group of students, including Tiana and herself.

This group of photos saw Cheyenne standing in her element. She was in Khaki shorts near a large cliff, snapping shots through a seven-inch lens. As she scrolled through different pics of Cheyenne, Ash wondered who was holding the camera. The answer came after a few photos, with Cheyenne and a woman, who Ash assumed was her co-worker, near a hot spring.

The woman was positively beautiful with long black hair and a mousey face. In some of the photos, Ash could tell it was cold because Cheyenne's co-worker's face was rosy red from the wind. She could also tell that Cheyenne and her friend were having the time of their lives, judging by their big smiles and hugs in nearly every photo.

Ash then noticed she had a text that was just to her from Cheyenne. She opened the text and got a view of Cheyenne and her friend both wearing bikini tops in a hot spring. A text caption under the photo read "When your girlfriend is also your co-worker."

* * * * * * * * *

Christa woke up under the warm blanket with her head buried in David's armpit. Her dreams were muddled with memories of the night before mixed with her own erotic fantasies, which meant Christa once again woke up horny.

She managed to uncover herself and glance at her roommate's bed but she could only see a lump of blanket. After a few minutes, Christa yawned, stretched, slowly slid from under the blanket, and headed toward the bathroom.

Just as she reached the door, it swung open and Christa was poked in the stomach by Jayson's hard dick.

"Whoops!" Christa giggled, as Jayson unnecessarily gripped her naked body. He ran his hands along her hips and eventually squeezed her ass.

"You wash your hands?" Christa asked. "While you're touchin' all over me?"

"Yeah. I took a quick whore's shower and I used your mouthwash," he replied to a put out looking Christa. "Wanna taste?"

Before Christa could stop him, Jayson swooped down and planted a kiss on Chirsta's cheek, but very close to her lips.

Jayson swiftly cleared out of Christa's way and as she closed the door she wasn't sure how she should feel.

Jayson hopped into Christa's roommate's bed to find a waking Angelica

"Hey sleepy," Jayson said, looking to plant a kiss on Angelica's face.

"Mmmm" Angelica groaned, turning away. "I'm mad at you."

"At me? For what?"

"You kissing Christa? Before I get my morning kiss?"

"Oh that? It wasn't like it was a make-out session," Jayson said. "You should know."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," Jayson said, as he looked over at David waking up.

"Whose making out with who?" David asked sleepily.

Angelica hesitated before she turned over and smirked at Jayson.

"Jayson and Christa!" Angelica said.

"Oh...." David muttered. "Last night?"

"Just now," Jayson said. "But again. It wasn't a make out sesh."

"Hmmm," David said, the wheels in his head spinning. He looked at Angelica who was watching his reaction closely. "Well maybe ...you should show me...what it ....what it looked like."

Angelica's eyes widened at the thought. She glanced at Jayson, who rolled his eyes, and looked to David, who was sitting up in the bed. His shirtless torso appeared from under the blanket.

"It didn't look like anything," Jayson said.

There was silence between the three before Angelica spoke again.

"Well, let's let David decide," Angelica said, as she surprised herself with her own bravery and sat up out of the bed. Her round tits jiggled as she slid out of the bed and sauntered over to David.

David stared wide eyed at Angelica's naked form. With his face in Christa's crotch all night he hadn't given a ton of thought to Angelica, who was getting fucked in the bed across the room. But as she closed the gap between herself and Christa's bed, David took in her naked body.

Her tits weren't as big as his girlfriend's, but they were more perky. He resisted the urge to reach out and grab her tits. Instead he focused his attention down her hips. Angelica had small love handles that curved into her thick thighs.

Jayson was watching Angelica's booty as she leaned into the bed. No one would guess she was so curvy under her typically plain outfits.

David looked into Angelica's blue-green eyes. She hadn't put on her glasses and David noticed more than ever her many freckles around her nose.

"It was kind of like this," Angelica said, before leaning forward and giving David a peck on the cheek.

"Hmm," David said, as the sink ran in the bathroom. "Is that all?"

The bathroom door opened and Christa came into the room still naked.

"What's going on here?" she asked as Angelica hopped away from the bed, making her tits bounce.

"Oh.. um..well uh David was," she stuttered as Christa found one of David's t-shirts and threw it on.

"She was just giving your boyfriend a good ole mornin' smooch," cackled Jayson.

"Oh, yeah? Well, hopefully she didn't give him as much tongue as last night," Christa said, with a knowing smirk at Angelica's wide-eyed expression, as she walked to the dorm room door and opened it.

Christa's smirk faded from her face when she realized she was interrupting a meeting with her suitemates. Her two suitemates, Nicole and Peggy Sue, were sitting handsomely on the couch. Two other students, a guy and a girl that Christa didn't know, were sitting in each of the loveseats.

An open Bible was on the table and the other two guests were each holding their own smaller bibles.

"Whoops. Sorry I didn't know I was interrupting your um....whatever this is," Christa said, as she moseyed toward the mini fridge.

"It's bible study," Peggy Sue said, before continuing under her breath. "Not that I'm surprised you wouldn't recognize it."

Christa looked around just in time to see Nicole and Peggy Sue smirking at the boy in the love seat behind Christa. She glared at them both before bending down and reaching into the fridge, making sure to poke her big butt in the air and toward the guy's face.

"Oh, I'm very familiar with bible study," Christa said, as she waved her butt back and forward while digging through the mini-fridge. David's oversized t-shirt was riding up her thighs and the bottom of her buttcheek was just barely coming into view. "My mom was a Christian nutjob just like you two. Bible study every Thursday. Sunday school on Saturdays."

Christa stood upright with her water bottles and stared around at their disgusted faces.

"Then my mom fucked my Sunday school teacher and all that went out the window."

Christa had a smug smirk on her face as she turned back toward her dorm. That was until she heard a snide comment.

"Must be where she gets it from," Nicole said.

Christa wheeled around.

"Gets what from....and from who, exactly?" Christa asked, as she felt her temper rising.

"Well, I mean...if your mom is like—," Nicole began, before she was cut off by Peggy Sue.

"She means the apple doesn't slut too far from the tree," Peggy Sue said.

"Look here, bitch," Christa said, her voice raising. "Just because your cunt's tight as a clamshell and dry as a desert, doesn't mean you can talk to me anyway you want."

She looked down at the bible.

"Don't judge people. Isn't that in First Corinthians or something?"

Peggy Sue and Nicole looked taken aback, before Peggy Sue scoffed.

"It's not in Corinthians and I'm surprised you even know that book."

"Like I said," Christa replied. "I'm very familiar with the church cult."

"It's not a cult!" Nicole said.

"You drink your savior's blood and eat flesh every other Sunday," Christa said. "Sounds like a fucking cult."

"You shouldn't say things like that," said the girl from the other loveseat for the first time. "That's blasphemous."

Before Christa could retort, the door to the dorm cracked open and shirtless Jayson poked his head into the suite.

"What's going on out here?"

All the heads in the suite snapped to Jayson before Peggy Sue cackled.

"See? Perfect example. There's no point in explaining religion to some slutty sinner," Peggy Sue said to the room at large. "It's a waste of breath."

"Damn, that was rude as hell," Jayson said, entering the suite. "What is this Bible study?"

"That's exactly what it is," Peggy Sue said. "And we were doing just fine without a shirtless meathead....so could you kindly..."

Peggy Sue didn't finish her thought but simply shooed Jayson away.

"Gosh. What a rude little bitch," Jayson said to Christa, as he reached for a water bottle.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that," said the guy in the chair, who sounded a lot tougher than he looked. Especially considering the size difference between Jayson and the kid.

"Or what!?"

The room fell silent as Christa and Jayson waited for his answer.

"That's what I thought," Jayson said.

Before he and Christa could turn to leave, the dorm opened again and David poked his head out. He was also shirtless.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Oh my gosh," Peggy Sue said. "How many men do you have in there? I hope you aren't letting anyone sit on Paisley's bed. She's not going to like that."

Before David or Jayson could say anything, Christa pushed Jayson toward the dorm room.

"No one's sleeping in Paisley's bed," she said. "We are all in my bed and we had a great time last night, didn't we boys?"

"Oh uh yeah."

"Sure ...did."

The guys were a little slow at cottoning on.

"In fact why don't we let these cult worshippers get back to it. You might wanna turn up the hymns. It may get loud."

Christa grinned wickedly at their shocked faces as she shoved both boys into the room. Inside they found Angelica, as she was pulling on her shorts.

"What's going on?" Angelica asked, as Christa tossed her drinks to the bed.

"Round two," Christa said, pulling off her shirt. She looked back at Jayson who was closing the door. "Leave the door cracked.