Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 09

Story Info
"The Nerve of 'em."
10.3k words
4.73
4.9k
6

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
66 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

"Should I ....at least .....try and make him pay for it?" Steph asked Sonny, her 24-year-old sister.

"Fuck no! If you're lucky, you'll never have to see him again."

Steph sighed into the phone. It was Sunday morning and Steph was holding a morning after pill in one hand and on facetime with her sister in the other. She wished she could talk to her best friend Tiana, but she'd texted that she was going home for the weekend.

"Look, we've all had those nights," Sonny said. "You wake up with a clunker and you don't remember him being so ugly. You just take your walk of shame and don't tell anyone about it."

"I don't know, Sonny," Steph said. "It just didn't feel.....I don't know. I was really drunk. Too drunk."

"Exactly, you didn't know what you wanted. You said there were alot of hot guys at the party, right?"

"Yeah, but he wasn't one of them!" Steph said, indignantly.

"But, I bet he was looking better and better the more you drank, huh?" Sonny said.

"I didn't even really know who he was, Sonny. I had to ask that bitch Kaci, just to find out what his fucking name was! Ugh!....... I can't believe she fucking left me there."

"Like I said, we've all had those night's Steph. Need I remind you of my time with the baseball team?"

"No, I've heard that story enough thanks," Steph said, her eyes rolling.

"Just take the Plan-B and lay off the sauce. And stick with your friends. And stay away from that Kaci. She sounds like a hot fucking mess."

"Thanks, Sonny."

"Love ya, girl."

Steph hung up the phone.

* * * * * * * * *

"This is how you remind me."

Jennifer slowly opened her eyes and found herself staring at the ceiling of Oliver's truck. Her brain was still foggy and her legs were still wide open.

She heard rustling from Oliver's seat. She looked over just as Oliver was leaning over the armrest again to kiss at Jenifer's neck, but not before she'd seen his long thick cock, protruding from his jeans.

"Oh.." Jennifer moaned quietly as Oliver nibbled under her earlobe. "Please..."

Oliver lifted the armrest and began to climb over toward Jennifer. He kissed up her cheek and she felt his hand travel back between her thighs. His leg moved inside her knee making it impossible for her to close her legs.

"Wait...." Jennifer said in a barely audible whisper.

He was nearly atop her now and his right hand was groping her tits through her top. His left hand was stroking Jennifer's soaking wet slit. Oliver's mouth closed over her lips and he forced his tongue inside.

Jennifer's body shuddered and her pussy creamed as Oliver adjusted his body. She felt his cockhead poking at her slit and she managed to pull her mouth off of Oliver.

"Please wait, I have a boyfriend!"

Oliver froze with his rock hard dick just barely poking inside Jennifer. Her heart was pounding and her eyes were wide open.

"Please," she whispered.

Oliver rammed his dick inside her. He stuffed himself into the hilt and groaned when Jennifer felt his pubic hair in hers. She could smell the beer on his breath, but his hair and beard smelt just like her boyfriend.

Oliver fucked Jennifer against her will. Her legs were flailing in the front seat of his truck. He didn't stop until he blasted cumshot after cumshot as deep as he could into her wet, warm, unwilling vagina.

"Noooo!" Jennifer wailed.

The dorm room was empty when Jennifer sat up. She was sweating under her nightie and her heart was racing. She'd never had a dream that vivid.

"It's not like you to say sorry. I was waitin' on a different story,'' blared Jennifer's alarm clock.

She turned it off and turned over in her bed. She was not ready to get her day started. Her pussy ached.

'Another week without my boyfriend.'

A grunt from across the room startled Jennifer. As she looked toward Angelica's bed, Jayson was turning over in his sleep. Her stomach lurched. He was completely naked, and had pulled the cover off of him.

Lately, Angelica had been leaving early for her morning classes, with Jayson staying behind. Jennifer eyed his dick. It was soft, but it was about as long as her boyfriend was when he was hard.

Jennifer turned over in her bed.

"Hmph!" she snorted.

'You wouldn't even know what to do with it,' said that voice in her head.

Jennifer turned back to Jayson. His face was turned toward the wall as he lay on his back. She focused on his toned chest. Her pussy clenched when she remembered the day he grabbed her ass right under his girlfriend's nose. He was so....

'...Sexy,' the voice finished her thought. That was not where her thoughts were headed. 'So why are you licking your lips?'

Jennifer turned over and draped herself in her blanket when the A/C kicked on. Jayson grunted again and reached for the blanket in his sleep. Jennifer felt her lip poke just a bit when he covered himself and turned over.

She climbed out of bed and quickly crept past his now covered body toward the bathroom. She didn't want him to wake up and see her wearing a nearly see through nightgown.

Once inside, Jennifer locked the door and turned on the shower. She hesitated before getting in and glanced at the locked door. She turned the small knob, unlocking the door, before she got into the shower.

* * * * * * * * *

Ash was putting her things away in her photography class. Cheyenne was wrapping up the lesson, having just outlined next week's lab assignments; taking pictures in Bent Twig. The class at this point was asking Cheyenne about her photos from South America.

"Who was that other lady you were with?" asked one of the students.

"That's my best friend, and co-worker, Molly," Cheyenne said. "We've been working the same jobs for years."

Cheyenne was wearing a teacher's blouse tucked into her blue jeans with her bushy blonde hair tied back behind her ears.

"She works for the same magazine as you?"

"Well that was a freelancing gig," Cheyenne explained. "We met as competitors, working the same beat, but we ended up best friends. Now we take the same freelancing jobs whenever we can. Especially when it takes you out the country."

Ash smiled inwardly. She knew Molly was more than Cheyenne's best friend. Knowing she had a secret she shared with her favorite professor swelled Ash's pride.

"Alright guys," Cheyenne said, checking her phone and pulling on a blazer. "That does it for me. I'll see you all later this week in Bent Twig. Remember your rules. Narrow for landscapes. Wide for portraits."

The class filed out and Ash was hoping to catch a quick word with Cheyenne, but her teacher was out the door unusually swift. Ash figured she could always text her teacher and went off to the library.

After printing off some papers in the library, she spotted Erica and some of her classmates leaving the library just as she was.

Ash held the door open for them, since most of them were carrying books and folders. She felt her stomach clench and she realized she hadn't seen Erica since Darin had fucked her silly after the frat party.

"Hey Erica," Ash said when Erica walked through the door.

"'Sup Ash," Erica said. Today Erica wore long thick braids that dangled past her shoulders.

"Where are you headed?" Ash asked her.

"We've got mock court arguments in class. So we gotta find someplace quiet to rehearse the argument."

"Aw, I keep forgetting you're a law major. You're gunna rehearse outside?"

"No, obviously we're going to one of the dorms," Erica said. "How would we practice outside?"

"I don't know," Ash said. "That's why I was confused."

"You're always confused. Sorry that was mean," Erica said, catching the look on her face.

"Yeah it was," Ash said. "I'm not always confused. Maybe when I'm drunk I act a bit ditsy but—"

"So not always?" Erica said. "I'm just teasing you. Don't be so sensitive. I'll see ya.....probably later today, knowing you."

"Later," Ash said, glad to be rid of Erica's ribbings.

As she split from their group and walked to her dorm, Ash reflected on her first few weeks of college. She'd already attended her first frat party, albeit with unsavory results. Her favorite professor treated her like a favorite student and she was getting good scores in all her classes. She felt like her freshman year was going very well.

When she entered her dorm, she found her roommate Tiana sitting on her bed reading her course schedule. Ash then realized she hadn't seen Tiana in class.

"Hey, T," Ash said, bouncing into the room. "Where ya been? You missed a fun lesson."

"Hey. I went home for the weekend," Tiana said. "You didn't take notes by chance did you?"

"Uh, I took some notes on my phone. I can email them to you."

"Thanks."

"Why are you getting back so late anyways? Haven't seen you since the party at Omega."

Ash was busy putting her things away and hadn't noticed the look of dejection on Tiana's pretty face.

"Oh!" Ash said. "Did you make it with that guy you were with? Or did they shut it down on you guys?"

"He was the reason they shut it down," Tiana blurted out.

"What do you mean?" Ash asked over her shoulder. "Last time I saw you two you were with that guy and..."

Ash trailed off and Tiana hesitated. She was not sure how much she wanted to tell Ash. But Ash spun around and, upon seeing the look on Tiana's face, understood.

"Oh, Tiana," Ash said, her smile fading. "I'm so sorry. I didn't even think."

"Yeah...I didn't really wanna deal with seeing him in my early class this morning," Tiana said.

"Wait," Ash said, sitting on her own bed. "They didn't arrest the guy."

"They arrested him. But he posted bond and he's back on campus," Tiana said gloomily. "They said they might get him to take a plea deal so at least he'll have to leave the school. But 'til then.... he's in two of my classes this week."

"I mean, if he was arrested can't they prove that you were.....that he assaulted you?"

"I don't know," Tiana said. "They did a rape kit, but they said there wasn't much penetration, so they ain't sure what they'll be able to prove."

"Not much penetration?" Ash said in awe. "What the fuck?"

"Yeah, sure felt like a lot of penetration," Tiana said. She had no idea while she smiled a bit at that statement. "I shouldn't've got so damn drunk."

Ash felt bad. She knew exactly what it felt like to be put in such a compromising position. She remembered the handsome guy Tiana was with at the party but after spotting Brent and Jayson at the party, Tiana hadn't even crossed her mind until they left.

"How was the sorority? Have they ... been supportive?"

"They been the only part of this that's...good," Tiana said, nodding. "One of the members had a lawyer in the family or something."

"Hmm well that's good at least," Ash said. "Hey look, me and Kaci are hanging out later. You're welcome to hang out with us."

Tiana looked like she'd just been asked to inhale dogshit.

"The last thing I wanna do is see her."

"Oh. Uh....I..., "

Tiana gathered her things.

"I'm gunna head to campus. Try to catch some of my teachers before they leave. I'll see ya."

Tiana left in a huff.

Ash stayed in the room to text Kaci and Tiana made her way to campus. She figured she'd start with Cheyenne. Her office hours were over for the day, but she might be able to catch her before she left.

She hustled to Cheyenne's office and found it locked. She knocked with no answer. Disheartened, Tiana figured she should at least try upstairs in the photography lab. When she got up the stairs she turned toward the Lab down at the end of the hallway.

Just as she laid eyes on the photo lab she heard the door close. She approached the door and pulled, but it was locked. She peered through the door's window. The lab was more of a computer lounge, with couches in the back and a row of computers in the room through the hallway. The darkroom was in the hallway before you reached the lounge and Tiana could tell it was occupied.

Tiana briefly considered calling Cheyenne, but decided she'd just text her tomorrow for her assignments. Most photographers she knew liked to work in concentrated silence.

'Come to think of it, we don't even use the darkroom,' Tiana thought, as she headed to her next professor's office. 'She must be working on something for her publications.'

* * *

"Mmmm one sec," Cheyenne said.

Cheyenne grabbed her phone out of her discarded blazer on the floor and turned back to the half naked student leaning against the stool. Monica, a senior with dark brown hair, was bathed in that dark red light from the photo room.

The photography major was naked from the waist down, with her button-up blouse hanging just low enough to cover her pussy. Her hands were behind her back and she leaned on the stool. Her breasts jutted out and her pouty face wore a seductive smile, as she posed for the camera.

"Put your foot up, on the stool," Cheyenne directed. Monica did as she was told, placing her sandal on the bar under the stool's seat. Cheyenne captured pics up and down her student's body. She started with a close up of Monica's chubby cheeks, pouty-seductive dark eyes and her cute thick lips. Her long brown hair seemed to glow burgundy in the dark red light.

Cheyenne zoomed out and snapped a few full-body shots while Monica posed, with her bald pussy barely on display. Cheyenne zoomed closer. The camera focussed on her neat little twat. It had fat dark inner lips to match the ones on her face, with open outer lips wrapped around her clit.

Monica eyed her teacher through the dark room. Cheyenne's shirt was untucked and rumpled in the front. She was biting her lip, as she stared at Monica through the phone camera.

"How do I look?" Monica asked Cheyenne.

"Fucking Sexy." Cheyenne said. "Undo your blouse. Except the last two buttons."

Monica did as she was instructed. Once she was down to the last two, Monica pulled her tits through her open shirt. Cheyenne got a few pics.

"Tuck one away, babe," Cheyenne said, licking her lips. She took pics of her student for a few more minutes, having Monica remove her shirt completely and stand wearing only her sandals.

"Hmmm these are so nice," Cheyenne said, typing into her phone.

"So finally got the pictures you wanted," Monica said, as Cheyenne's eyes snapped her from over her phone. "Now What?"

As Monica put her hand on her hip, Cheyenne closed her phone and drew closer to Monica. Cheyenne was still in her teacher's blouse and pants.

"Now what?" Cheyenne said, her eyes flashing.

"Now what?" Monica repeated.

Cheyenne's eyes dropped to Monica's tits. It was impossible to tell in the light but Cheyenne knew Monica had those pretty, light pink nipples. Monica and Cheyenne were about the same height, so as Cheyenne put her hands on Monica's waist and pulled her naked body close, Cheyenne was able to drop her head and bury her face in Monica's neck.

Her teacher's touch against her skin felt like fire to Monica, who threw her head back and sighed at the ceiling. Cheyenne's left hand rubbed along Monica's body until it found her pussy. With Monica already wet, Cheyenne gently pressed her fingers against her soft slit.

She gently rubbed the outside of Monica's lips. Monica's pussy juices leaked onto Cheyenne's fingers. When she dipped her middle finger into her wet pussy, Monica gasped and grabbed Cheyenne's arms. Cheyenne slowly stroked in and out her student, while she continued kissing at her neck. She then kissed up Monica's face until she found Monica's lips.

As the two made out, Monica opened her legs wider and leaned back against the photo-counter. Cheyenne slid her fingers deeper into Monica and easily hooked into her G-spot.

"Aha!" Monica's eyes closed, as she gasped and pulled away from her professor's lips.

"Look at me," Cheyenne said. Monica's eyes snapped open and she found Cheyenne staring back. Cheyenne's grey eyes looked dark and alluring. She smiled, before slowly removing her fingers from Monica's pussy.

The photography major was breathing deeply while watching Cheyenne undo the button on her own jeans. Cheyenne then started pulling down her pants and was surprised to find Monica's hands helping her disrobe. When they hit the floor, she stepped out of her pants.

With a grin, Cheyenne gripped Monica's brown hair from the back, eliciting a gasp from Monica.

The professor held her student's hair tight while staring into her eyes. Monica smiled and slowly sank to her knees. She kept her eyes on Cheyenne's face, as she stuck her tongue out and licked Cheyenne's fuzzy pussy.

Cheyenne shivered a bit watching her student tongue her pussy for the first time. Monica explored Cheyenne's wide lips and pointy clit with her tongue, as she fished through Cheyenne's blonde pubic hair.

While Monica ate out her teacher, Cheyenne humped into her student's face. Her movements pressed her clit against Monica's tongue. Cheyenne released a guttural moan and Monica laughed with her tongue still in Cheyenne's pussy.

She began slurping at her teacher's clit and running her plump lips back and forth across Cheyenne's pussy. Cheyenne threw her head back, squatting more so she could get as much of her vagina into Monica's mouth as possible. Monica was making Cheyenne's pussy quiver.

"Oh, god yeah," Cheyenne groaned, looking down at her student. "You're not new at this."

Monica kept her mouth on her teacher's pussy, smiling as she shook her head. She redoubled her efforts, flicking her tongue rapidly across Cheyenne's swollen clit. Cheyenne gasped and began to run both her hands through Monica's thick silky hair. She couldn't believe this 20-year-old was about to make her cum.

Monica felt it too. She ran her hands up the back of Cheyenne's shapely legs before squeezing her firm ass cheeks and pulling her closer.

"Ohhh...Shhhit!" Cheyenne moaned, her legs trembling as she came all over Monica's face. She again threw her head back, putting her face to the ceiling while her student devoured her pussy. Her body twitched and flinched until she finished her climax. Through her deep breaths, she looked back down at Monica. The student was smiling, with Cheyenne's pussy covering her chin.

Monica wiped her mouth on Cheyenne's blouse before she was pulled up by her ears.

"Sit here," Cheyenne said, pointing at the stool.

Monica did as she was told.

"Ooh," Monica flinched, as she sat her naked rear on the cold stool. She looked back at the lust filled face of her teacher. "You gonna take more pictures of me?"

Cheyenne chuckled under her breath, before dropping to her knees and lifting Monica's leg. Staring at her fat pussy lips, Cheyenne dove headfirst between Monica's legs.

"Aha!" the photography major cried out, as she was devoured by her professor.

* * *

Angelica and Jennifer were back at the workout center accompanied by Christa. Christa had tried and failed to convince David to come to the gym and Jayson was job hunting off campus.

Christa was using the bicycles while Angelica and Jennifer competed on the ellipticals. It was quite a sight. Christa was in a matching workout bra and pants, Jennifer wore a t-shirt and shorts and Angelica was in a tank top and sweats.

Soon the jiggling tits of Angelica and Christa along with Jennifer's bouncing booty began to gain some stares; particularly from a 6'4 sophomore named Anton.

"I see you, ladies," the black student said, coming around to the front of Jennifer and Angelica after eyeing their booties from behind. "This is a good looking workout trio."

Whanmore
Whanmore
66 Followers