Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls all chuckled. Jennifer and Angelica were finishing up their cool down on the ellipticals, as Anton leaned against a free machine. He was in a sleeveless workout t-shirt with some tight fitting workout shorts. Whether intentional or not, it was clear he was equipped with a sizeable package under his shorts, to match his large frame. He was completely bald with a short neat beard that complimented his smiling face.

"I've seen you two here before," he said to Angelica and Jennifer before turning to Christa. "Not you though. I'm Anton."

He offered his hand to Christa who had slowed enough on the bikes to take his hand.

"Christa," she said, as she sat on the bike. "This is Angelica."

"So are y'all here working towards some goals? Or..."

"No, we just like to stay in shape," Christa said, barely pedaling at this point.

"Speak for yourself. I'm Jennifer. Thanks for introducing me," she said, glaring her eyes at Christa before turning back to Anton. "I'm always goal-oriented."

Anton, sensing the tension between the girls, pressed the issue.

"Oh okay then," Anton said. "What are you working toward?"

"Well I'm looking to lose a little weight is all," Jennifer said, shrugging. "Can't keep my baby fat forever."

"She's just trying to look good for her boyfriend," Angelica chimed in sneering.

"My boyfriend isn't on this campus, unlike you two," Jennifer siad. "So I'm not thinking about him. I'm working out for me."

Jennifer felt good just saying it.

"That's the only reason to work out in my book," Anton said.

"You're pretty ripped yourself though," Jennifer said, eyeing Anton's arms. "Maybe you can help me get toned."

Angelica and Christa exchanged glances at each other. They'd not seen Jennifer interact with other guys. Their eyes bulged even more when Jennifer reached out and squeezed Anton's arm.

"I'm sure I could if you'd like, Anton said, bemused. "Why don't we get some mats?"

As Jennifer and Anton headed toward the counter, Angelica and Jennifer rolled their eyes.

"This I've got to see," Angelica said.

By the time Christa and Angelica had checked out their rental mats, Jennifer and Anton were already in the floor workout area working on pushups. Anton was trying to convince Jennifer she didn't need to push up from her knees.

"I've only ever been good at girl push-ups in gym," Jennifer said, tossing her brown hair out of her face.

"Well that's fine, but you're missing out on the ab workout," Anton said. "Push-ups work your abs and your arms."

"I heard that from my volleyball coaches," Angelica said as she laid her mat down right next to Jennifer's.

"What are you doing?" Jennifer asked.

"What? I can get toned too,"Angelica said. As she got down on her hands and knees, she noticed Anton's eyes quickly glanced down to her tits, which were now more displayed. "You don't mind, do you Anton?"

"No, not at all. Let's see if you guys can do some real pushups," Anton said as he turned back to Jennifer. She smiled weakly back at him. "I believe in you."

Anton was playing the part of a motivational coach and after a bit, he had both Angelica and Jennifer sweating as they tried to show each other up. Angelica was in a bit better shape than Jennifer and after about five minutes Jennifer was struggling to hold herself up.

"Maybe just give it a minute's rest," Anton said, seeing Jennifer's arms trembling.

"Yeah, don't overdo it," Angelica said, as she slowly knocked out another push-up.

"I can ...at least make it...to twenty," Jennifer said between breaths. As she lowered herself again, her left wrist gave out. Her elbow banged hard against the mat and Jennifer squealed loudly in pain.

"Oh shitfire! Are you okay?" Anton asked kneeled down.

Jennifer squealed again when she tried to sit up, putting weight on her wrist.

"I think my wrist is hurt."

Anton helped her up and they made their way out of the workout area accompanied by Angelica. There was a mini-nurse station in the fitness room and luckily the nurse said it looked like a very mild sprain. He wrapped it up with some ice to keep the swelling down.

"You'll want to take it easy on your left arm for a bit," he said. "Are you right-handed?"

"Yeah. That's lucky. Thanks a lot."

"I told you to take it easy," Angelica said to Jennifer as the three left the nurses office.

"Oh, just shut up," Jennifer said, wincing slightly as she felt her wrist through the bands.

"Well, I thought you were doing good, up til then," Anton said. "I'm definitely sorry for how it turned out."

"I don't blame you," Jennifer said. Angelica rolled her eyes.

"Did you want to keep working on pushups?" Anton asked Angelica.

"Uhhh...no," Angelica said. "I wouldn't wanna end up like Jennifer. I'll get back on the bikes."

"You gunna stick around?" he asked.

"Um..." Jennifer hesitated. She spotted Christa chatting to some guys over by the rock wall. "No, I think I'll just head to my dorm."

"Okay well it was great to meet ya," Anton said. "I'm always around here so maybe I'll see you again."

"Yeah, maybe," Jennifer said, smiling once again.

"But not too soon though," he said, as he patted Jennifer's non-injured arm.

* * *

"So you just let him fuck your girl?" Darin asked. "Like right there in front of you?"

Darin, David and Brent were in the dorm. David and Darin were on the couch. Brent was in his loveseat.

"I mean, what was I supposed to do?" David asked. "Christa seemed like she was enjoying it."

"Enjoying it? Please tell me she ain't cum on another dude's dick....Right in front of your face!" Darin asked.

"I don't give a fuck if she was enjoying it or not," Brent chimed it. "If it was my girlfriend, I'da clocked 'em."

David was wondering why he even told them what happened. Sure Darin had been insistent trying to get details about what happened Friday night. But why did David have to mention the following morning?

He realized he must have subconsciously wanted their reaction. He admitted the situation perplexed even himself. Christa had acted so naturally after that interesting morning.

They'd gone to breakfast at the Campus Center with Christa and Jayson chatting away about the frat party, rap music and whatever other subjects came up. Angelica chimed in, but she was noticeably quiet while everyone ate their breakfast sandwiches.

David didn't know how he felt or how he was supposed to feel. Christa and Jayson were obviously more experienced than Angelica or himself. He wasn't sure the normal dynamics of sexual relationships between friends involved casual sex with another partner.

Then again, he also felt somewhat culpable. Not only had he allowed Angelica to kiss him in bed, but he'd totally made out with her at the frat party. He wasn't sure what had come over him, but perhaps that put the idea into everyone's head?

Then, there was Angelica. David admitted she made him hot. Angelica hadn't said anything while Jayson fucked Christa. Was this something they'd talked about? She didn't seem upset afterward and she was working out with Christa today. Was there really no jealousy there?

Angelica had flashed him a look during the....incident. What was she expecting? He knew he'd gotten some arousal from watching Angelica's boyfriend fuck Christa, as much as that confused him. Should he have made a move on Angelica?

"I guess everyone got them some Friday, huh Brent," Darin said, raising his eyebrows. "That one chick you were with....what was her name?"

Brent's eyes got a bit bigger.

"Oh right, that pretty girl?" David said. "What happened with you guys?"

"Brent was pounding that pussay! That's what happened," Darin yelled jubilantly. "Tell him Brent!"

"What ....ah...are you talking about?" Brent said.

"Don't act all timid now," Darin said. "I came back that night and I heard someone getting busy in there. It had to be you two."

"Come on, spill it," David said when Brent remained quiet. "Did you finally get some?"

"Well...I wasn't planning on bragging but...," Brent said timidly.

"Haha! I knew it," Darin yelled. "Someone finally let you fuck. I'm proud of you."

"Oh shut up," Brent said, his grin growing wider by the second.

"So what about you, dude?" Darin cackled, looking back at David. "You gunna keep letting Jayson fuck your girl? Or you guys gunna start swapping?"

"Oh, I thought you guys did a swap?" Brent said.

"No, he had sex with his girlfriend right after," David said.

"Damn," Darin said. He was impressed against his will. "Then y'all just went to breakfast after? Knowing his cum was in both their pussies?"

"No, he didn't cum in her," David said, feeling even more pathetic as the words left his mouth.

"Aww! Well hallelujah!" Darin raised his hands to the heavens. "He fucked the shit out of her, made her bust nuts all over her bed, but he didn't cum in her. Dignity spared!"

"I'm pretty sure he's fucked Ash too," Brent said.

"What makes you say that?" Darin asked. His heart rate quickened. 'Had Ash said something to him? Maybe she mentioned sex with a black guy?'

"It's just been things that he says around me," Brent shrugged. "You know how he is."

"Geez," David's head drooped. "Next thing you know he'll be going after Erica."

"Yeah right," Darin said, howling with laughter. "Ain't no way I'd sit there and watch my girl take some other nigga's dick. Besides, my chick only has eyes for me."

* * *

Erica stared dreamily into Tristan's green eyes as he stated his final position. The group of four were at his dorm at Governor's hall.

'This guy's gonna make me change my position on gun rights' Erica thought.

"The founders enshrined our rights in something more solid than stone," Tristan finished. "Were they perfect? Far from it. But they knew enough to arm those who were imperfect. We don't want to start rescinding our God given rights. For where does it end? Thank you. "

"I think that works," Ara said, packing up her things. She'd spent a good chunk of their time arguing with Burt about the most effective ways to stifle gun violence and looked ready to be rid of him. "I'll see you guys in class."

Ara was swift to leave and Burt was close behind. As Erica got ready to go Tristan held her up saying he wanted to discuss a few things.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Erica said. "Got a sneaky point to blow away any rebuttals? You know class gets to—"

"I lied," Tristan said. "I just wanted to hang out without Burt and Ernest."

Erica half-laughed, half-scoffed.

"I'm starting to think you're a big fat liar."

"Only about the important stuff," Tristan said, standing. He strolled over to the minifidge and pulled out a half-pint of Italian liquor and a Pepsi bottle. "Figure we can celebrate finishing our closing arguments."

"Oh, um sure," Erica said as Tristain found two paper cups from atop the mini-fridge. "How'd you get this?"

"Well, my dad owns a distillery and this is one of the ones he makes," Tristan said as he poured the drinks.

"So he lets you drink at his distillery," Erica asked as she took the drink.

"Oh no. Definitely not. My brother bought this for me."

"I didn't know you had brothers here."

"Yeah, twins actually. But they aren't on campus. They go to UE."

"Oh yeah?"

"My whole family went there, actually."

"So, what are you the black sheep in the family?" Erica asked.

"What's wrong with the black sheep?" Tristain asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing," Erica said, narrowing her eyes. "It's the saying...black sheep—-"

"Ha. Gotcha."

"Yea, I get it," Erica said, laughing. "Funny."

It wasn't that funny but Erica found herself overly chipper as she took in all of Tristan's handsome features.

'Why were his eyes so green?" Erica thought. She didn't normally find glasses attractive, or white men for that matter, but Tristan's charming goofiness along with his beautiful face, had Erica's pussy tingling and her stomach clenching. They chatted a bit more while they drank.

Tristan was pleasantly inquisitive about Erica's life and she grew more talkative by the time Tristan refilled her cup.

"So a brother in Med School?" Tristan asked after he topped off Erica's cup. "How old is he?"

"He's twenty-eight," Erica replied.

"He must've been in school for a while now, huh?"

"Feels like my whole life."

"And you never wanted to do medicine?"

"Hell no. He was a science nerd. I just like to argue."

"So of course you become a professional argue-er," Tristan said as Erica nodded.

"I hope Mr. Spaulding tells which of the arguments won the case in class," Erica said.

"I don't think a professor will want to diminish anyone's confidence," Tristan said. "But we make the better team in our group."

"Yeah we do," Erica agreed.

"Makes you wonder what else we'd be good at," Tristan said, feeling bolder after his second cup.

"Oh, here you go," Erica said.

"What?"

"Don't 'what' me," Erica said, flashing her eyes at Tristan. "I know exactly the one, or two other things you think we'd be good at."

"You don't?" Tristan said.

"I know I'm good —"

"I'm sure you are," Tristan interjected.

"Don't be gross," Erica said.

"I'm just saying we got good chemistry," Tristan said confidently while taking a drink. "You know what that means."

"It's gonna take more than chemistry," Erica laughed.

"Meaning?"

"Well for one I'm not single. Two, I don't know what you are working with," Erica said. "You could be a virgin."

"I'm not a virgin," Tristan smiled.

"Well, we've also discovered you're a fuckin liar," Erica said. "So you can't be trusted to give...an accurate assessment of your...."

"Prowess?"

"Sure, call it that," Erica laughed, as she drained her second cup. "You sure sound confident. Especially for a white boy."

"You're not implying what I think you're implying are you," Tristan said, still flashing his bright smile.

"I don't know. What am I implying?"

"That I've got a small dick," Tristan said flatly. "Frankly I'm disappointed in you. Succumbing to trivial stereotypes."

"I can only call em like I see em," Erica said.

"Well .... maybe you should see him," Tristan said. He noticed his own heart rate pick up. "Before you make any snap decisions."

"Hmph. Maybe I should," Erica said, her eyebrows raising.

"You...You serious?" Tristan said, before grabbing the belt on his jeans. "'Cause I'll do it."

"I know you will," Erica stated. "Go ahead. Whip it out for me."

Tristan hesitated then confidently undid his pants and yanked his dick out. Erica was surprised to see it was already erect, and bigger than she expected.

"So ..." Tristan said after a few seconds. "Bigger than your boyfriend?"

"Don't go talkin to me about my boyfriend with your dick out," Erica said.

"Sorry." Tristan said slyly while giving it a stroke.

"Okay, that's enough. You can put it away," Erica said, tearing her eyes away from Tristan's white dick. "Mmmhmm."

Erica wiggled her eyebrows at Tristan while he zipped up.

"Well, that was something. Never seen a white dick before," she said, casually.

"Impressed?" Tristan asked.

Erica hesitated.

"Not....unimpressed. But if you are done discussing class work," Erica said, standing up and gathering her things.

Tristan accompanied her to the door and gave her a quick hug. The suite's door opened and in walked two of Tristan's suitemates and two girls they were with.

"See you in class," Tristan said to Erica as she funneled past them. "When we win that argument."

"Yeah assuming you don't flash the entire class!" Erica said while walking away, causing the other four's eyes to go wide. "Can't believe you pulled your dick out just now. The nerve of em!"

She spoke under breath as if she were annoyed, but loud enough to make sure the others heard every word she said. They all turned to Tristan, flabbergasted.

"She's....uh..we were...." Tristan stammered, before eventually giving up and retreating to his dorm room.

* * *

Ash was waiting outside of Governor's hall. It had been pleasant weather all day and she was in a tank top with blue jean capris. Her curly jet-black hair had grown down to her neck and was pinned back behind her ears.

Kaci had texted her and told her she was getting dropped off. As Ash checked her phone, a beat up Nissan pulled into the lot. It pulled up in front and Kaci got out of the passenger side. She was in a sweatshirt and blue jean short-shorts.

"Bye, cutie," she said, whipping her long blonde hair out of her face.

Ash stole a glance into the car and saw none other than Blake, the guy who had been persistently pursuing Kaci since the start of term.

"So.... Blake?" Ash asked.

"It's not what you think," Kaci said, glaring at her friend.

"Mmm hmmm. And what do I think?"

"I just had him drive me to Vincennes and buy me weed," Kaci said.

"And he said yes?" Ash asked incredulously. "After you yelled at him on campus?"

"Weeeell, I may have implied that I'd blow him on the way up there."

"Oh. That'll do it," Ash laughed. "Wait, I thought you said he didn't have a car on campus."

"I convinced him last week to go and get it. Honestly, I can see why he left it in Ohio. That piece of shit was rumbling the whole way."

"You got the weed though?"

"Hell yeah, I did."

Ash laughed.

"You sounded like Darin just now. You gonna take him some weed and smoke with them?"

"Hmph. To be honest I wasn't trying to share all my weed with Erica and Darin," Kaci said. "Erica never matches so...."

"Erica isn't with Darin," Ash said. "At least, I don't think she is."

"What do you mean?"

"She was going off with her class for some study-project or something."

Kaci paused, her stomach fluttering.

"Oh...." Kaci's wheels were turning. 'How long would a study-project take?'

"We might as well go to O'Bannon," Ash said. "We both know where this is heading."

Ash was pretending to goad Kaci, but in truth she still felt a little guilty. She felt bad for fucking Darin, but worse knowing that Kaci has had the hots for him since high school. Ash still hadn't told Kaci about the night after the frat party and she had no plans to do so. She hoped Darin wouldn't mention it either.

"Oh what? You want to go to O'Bannon?" Kaci asked Ash.

"Not even the tiniest bit," Ash giggled. "But you do. So let's go."

They headed to O'Bannon, wasting little time and before long Ash was rapping on the door to the boys' suite. David answered.

"Oh hey...uh..Hot ...Tits," he said nervously.

"Only your girlfriend gets to call me that spaz," Ash said, grinning as she pushed past David. Her smile faded when she saw Brent on the loveseat.

"Hey," he said weakly.

Ash grunted a response before sitting in the opposite loveseat. Meanwhile, Kaci strolled in and plopped next to Darin on the couch.

"What's up witchu?" Darin asked, tearing his eyes away from Kaci's long smooth legs to look at her bright blue eyes.

"Just gotta half from my cousin Lana," Kaci said. "She said it's kush but....IDK."

"Kush?....From Vincennes?" Darin said, eyeing the sack of weed Kaci pulled from her purse. "Hmmm."

Darin opened the package and the room was silent while he examined the drugs.

"I hope you didn't pay extra for this," Darin said.

"I barely paid anything for it," Kaci chuckled. "It's not kush?

"Mid," Darin said.

"Figures," Kaci said, shrugging.

"I mean, it's some good mids," he said. "I'd smoke it."

"I'm sure you will," Kaci said. "Gotta swisher?'

"Um..." Darin said, rubbing his bald chin. "Maybe in the room."

"Oh okay...Let's go," Kaci said, standing up.

"Oh..um...," Darin looked at the others in the room, who were all watching him. "Well..."