Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come onnnn," Kaci said, grabbing his arm and pulling him up. "A quick smoke then we'll come and see what these guys wanna do tonight."

Kaci dragged Darin into his room. With one last glance, Darin saw the smiling, suggestive face of Ash, the slightly concerned look on David, and the bewildered look on Brent, before the door was snapped shut.

"That's gunna be bad news," David said, shaking his head at the now closed door.

"Oh what do you know?" Ash said.

"I know a booty call when I see one," David said.

"Apparently, Jayson does too," Brent said, chuckling.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ash asked, her stomach clenching.

"Better ask David," Brent said, nodding his head in David's direction.

Ash looked from Brent to David confused. David was annoyed and kept his eyes on the empty table.

"Okay," Ash said, smiling. "What's going on? What am I missing?"

"Yeah David, don't be afraid to share now," Brent said cackling.

"Shut the fuck up Brent," David snapped.

"Okay fine," Brent said standing up. "I'm gonna go grab something to eat. I won't be the one to spill it."

David glowered, as Brent left the suite.

"What was that about?" Ash asked him.

David sighed, then groaned. He looked at Ash's confused face.

"Look you'll probably find out anyway but try to keep it under wraps," David said. "And it may not even be a big deal anyway. People are into a lot of things nowadays ya know and —"

"David. Tell me what happened," Ash interjected. She moved to the couch next to David. He sighed again.

"The other night after the party...me and Christa were....intimate," David started.

"Intimate?" Ash laughed, holding her sides. "You mean you fucked your girlfriend. You're not on christian radio. You can talk normal."

"Yeah so...we had sex I guess."

"You guess?"

"No, we did. And then the next morning....um.....Jayson and Angelica were there too," David added. He knew subconsciously he was putting off getting to the literal climax of the story.

"I remember. They stayed the night?"

"Yeah um.... they had sex too," David said.

"Naturally," Ash said, bemused. She had no idea where this story was going.

"So the next morning we're...at it again," David said.

"Oh all four of you huh?" Ash said, elbowing him. "Big ole orgy at Newman Hall?"

"No, that's just the thing," David muttered.

Ash's look of glee turned back to confusion as her brow furrowed.

"What? You were having an orgy?"

"No um...after I had sex with Christa....Jayson kind of....um...took over?"

"Took over?" Ash asked incredulously. "He fucked Christa....and Angelica?"

"....Yeah."

Ash's jaw dropped.

"And did you..." Ash asked after a few seconds of silence. "Um...did you and Angelica....?"

"No, he...handled that too."

"Wow....and um how did...what did you....?"

"I just sat there and watched, like a freaking loser!" David blurted out.

It was silent. David stared at the table. He was thinking about the surprised look on Christa's face when Jayson first moved behind her and how it changed once he started fucking her. He was thinking about the deep moan she made as she orgasmed. He was very hard in his jeans.

Maybe he was overthinking the situation. Afterall he wasn't Christa's first. Did he really expect to be her last? She was much more of a sexual person than he was. Maybe he should've been a bit more aggressive. Was that what Christa was expecting? Or even Angelica?

"I'm sure no one thought you were a loser," Ash said.

A loud laugh from behind the closed door punctuated her sentence.

"Well, everyone's gonna know about that, so it won't be a secret," David said.

"Hmmm....maybe you need a secret of your own?" Ash said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean....Christa got to fuck a whole nother person, but you're here still basically a virgin."

David snorted.

"I feel like a virgin all over again."

"So what are you going to do about it?" Ash asked.

"What can I do about it?" David shrugged.

"Hmmm...." Ash pondered. She looked at the pitiful face of David. As much as she liked Christa, she felt kind of bad for David.

'So much for finding my own boyfriend,' she thought.

"Pull your dick out," Ash said.

"Huh!?"

David was sure he'd misheard.

"Doesn't seem fair does it? Christa fucking your suitemate," Ash said. "Pull your dick out. Hurry up. Let's see it."

David hesitated.

"C'mon, You've already seen my tits," Ash said.

David nervously undid the belt and button on his pants as Ash looked on smiling. He hesitated again then, with a deep breath, pulled his hard cock through his boxers.

"Happy?" he said, while slightly stroking his cock.

"Yeah, but it's you I'm worried about," Ash said, before reaching and batting David's hand away from his dick. She gripped it tightly between her fingers. "Hmmm nice."

As she stroked him with her small hands, David watched in silence. Ash tore her eyes away from David's dick to look at him.

"Don't tell Christa, okay?" she said to David.

"Okay," he whispered.

Ash smiled then dropped her head into David's lap. She licked around the cockhead, swirling her tongue around the tip and then sucked him into her mouth.

"Ohhh.....gyod!" David said at the sudden sensation of Ash's warm mouth.

She was quick, inhaling all of David's cock into her face. She bobbed quickly down his shaft, while reaching into his drawers and feeling for his balls. Once she cupped them, Ash went all the way down on David, making him groan. His hands balled into fists on the couch cushions.

Ash popped off his wet cock and sat up.

"You'll have to be quick, I don't know how much time we've got."

David nodded as Ash went back to work. She dived forward and engulfed him. She was skilled at taking David deep. Unlike his girlfriend though, Ash didn't force his dick to the back of her throat.

Ash sunk her head all the way down, held for a count while working her tongue, then pulled up all the way until just his cockhead remained in her lips. She kept this steady pace for a few minutes and the sensation on David's entire dick had him grunting and twitching.

Ash didn't slow down or change speeds. She just closed her eyes and prepared herself for what was coming. Soon David was cursing under his breath. He grunted and jerked while humping harder into Ash's mouth.

Ash felt the first warm gush of cum from David, followed by another bigger spurt. Ash choked and gargled through the ejaculation, but didn't stop bobbing her head. She swallowed as much as she could, while the rest seeped out around David's dick.

"Hmmm, shiiit," David whispered, as he trembled through his climax.

Ash felt him twitch one more time before raising up and sitting upright.

"Way to go David, or ....maybe I should call you Goliath," she said, laughing at her own joke as he tucked his dick away.

Ash was being nice. David wasn't the biggest cock she'd seen by any means, but she felt she might as well boost his confidence at this point.

"Who talks like that?" David chuckled. Surprisingly he felt little guilt.

"You done moping?" she asked him.

"Certainly...erhem...improved my morale," David said.

"Great," Ash said, grabbing the remote and moving back to the love seat. "Let's see what's on TV. Got any alcohol?"

* * *

Darin and Kaci were laughing in between hits on the blunt. They were both sitting on Darin's bed.

"So you think Christa sucked his dick in front of his face?" Kaci asked.

"No, he said they just fucked on same bed," Darin laughed. "I can't even believe it."

"I can," Kaci said. "You saw him with that monopoly game. He's got the hots for Christa."

"He's got the hots for everyone," Darin said, shaking his head.

'You've no idea,' Kaci thought. Her pussy twitched a bit thinking about a few weeks ago when Jayson made her cum in her dorm room. She took off her sweater, revealing a tight, low cut t-shirt.

Alarm bells went off in Darin's head. He checked his phone and realized Erica said she wouldn't be back til around 7. It wasn't even 6 yet. Kaci, as though reading his mind, stood and walked over to the door. She put her ear to the door and then locked it.

"Kaci, what are you thinking?" Darin said.

"I'm only just realizing," Kaci said, slowly. "We've known each other for a while and ...."

Moving at light speed, Kaci grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head.

"....You've never seen these," Kaci said, dropping her shirt to the floor.

Darin was inhaling the blunt when her tits plopped into view and he choked a bit. He sat up looking for a place to put the blunt down and wasn't able to defend himself when Kaci closed the gap between them.

When Darin scooted toward the edge of the bed in an attempt to quickly get up, Kaci pressed her half-naked body into his and Darin's face fell into Kaci's tits.

"Ohhmphgrrrrr," Darin groaned into Kaci's big, soft boobs. Kaci wrapped her hand around his head and pulled him into her breasts. It didn't take much for Darin to begin kissing, biting and sucking all over Kaci's tits. He stood and squeezed her fat ass through her shorts.

Kaci threw her head back. Darin was driving her mad as her pink nipples hardened between his lips. Darin couldn't believe he was finally sucking Kaci's big tits. He'd been imagining this moment for a long time.

It was better than he dreamed. Kaci cooed when he brought his hands up and squeezed her big tits. She shuddered and gasped when he flicked her pink nipples with his tongue. Her soft voice was a higher pitch than normal, as she softly groaned in his ear.

For Kaci, the anticipation was crippling. She, like Darin, had been dreaming of this moment but her needs were more urgent. Darin, with his face still buried in Kaci's breasts, didn't realize Kaci was undoing her shorts. When he lifted his head, he saw Kaci standing in just her panties, her shorts pooled around her feet.

"Kaci....maybe we should slow —"

His protest was cut short when Kaci stepped closer again and shoved her tits back into his face. As Darin groaned, he felt Kaci's hands on his waistline. She didn't need to work too hard to pull his basketball shorts off, taking his boxers with them.

Darin was frozen on the bed, unable or unwilling to move a muscle, as Kaci squatted. Her eyes were glued to his erect dick, as she licked her full lips. Darin's eyes were wide and grew wider when Kaci swallowed him in one gulp.

"Ho-ly....fuuuck," Darin muttered, as he watched his dream girl gobble his cock. She wrapped her fingers around him, while her tongue snaked around the head. Then she took him deep, stretching her tongue along the undershaft of his dick, with the tip of her tongue just reaching his balls.

Darin's knees wobbled as Kaci worked. He couldn't focus on anything and grabbed the edge of the bed behind him. He closed his eyes, but the pleasure was too intense. He opened them back up and found himself lost in the fiery blue eyes of Kaci, as her mouth was repeatedly filled with black cock.

His dick twitched in her mouth. Kaci felt it too and slowly pulled her lips off of his dick. She stroked his length a few times and stood, still jacking him off. She was expecting to have to coax Darin onto the bed, but his primal instincts took over.

Darin reached under Kaci's arms and spun her around, while lifting her curvy body. Kaci helped him with a little hop, before falling back onto the bed. Her tits bounced and jiggled under her chin as she smiled up at Darin.

As he climbed up into bed Darin was greeted by the near-perfect sight of Kaci on her back, with her round boobs proudly perched on her chest and her legs opening to reveal her panty covered pussy.

He wanted to ravish her entire body. He longed to place his lips onto hers; to shove his face into her breasts again. He could've spent hours buried in her blonde hair or caressing the curves on her body.

But when she lifted her waist to pull her panties off her butt and down her legs, Darin's eyes were drawn to Kaci's pussy. Her clit was swollen. Her thin lips were parted and she was already soaking with her own juices.

As her panties fell to the floor, Darin was already lowering himself onto Kaci's body. His hard cock was drawn to Kaci like a magnet. She put her hands on Darin's back and pulled him closer. Just as he brought his lips to hers, Darin's dick brushed against her vagina.

Kaci pushed her tongue into Darin's mouth, while his sensitive cockhead nudged into her pussy lips. Darin began moving his hips and his dick rubbed along Kaci's wet slit, stimulating Kaci's clit and making her sigh into his mouth.

Darin did this for a few seconds while they made out until Kaci couldn't take any more. With her free hand, she reached between the two of them them, took hold of Darin's dick and lined it up with her opening. She then used her other hand on Darin's back and pulled him into her.

Darin pushed forward and, with his lips still attached to hers, his dick slowly entered Kaci's warm inviting pussy. Kaci broke the kiss, closed her eyes and softly groaned as her wet thin lips parted. Darin did not pull back. He continued inching into Kaci's pink pussy until his balls rested against her butt.

Kaci felt his cock twitch and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hands scrambled at the hem of Darin's shirt before pulling it up over his head. When he was naked, Kaci wrapped both arms around his back, pressing his chest against her tits. Darin stayed still inside Kaci for as long as he could stand, bathing in her warmth before he finally pulled back.

Kaci tensed as he withdrew his cock and she quietly grunted when he pushed back in, faster this time. Again Darin withdrew and then thrust forward even harder. Then again even harder, all while his chest mashed against Kaci's big boobs.

Darin was still picking up speed. While he had started with gentle thrusting, it only took a few seconds until Darin was slamming into Kaci. Kaci's grunts became quiet squeaks as she bit down into Darin's neck. Darin was groaning as he pounded her furiously. Kaci's pussy was gushing as she held on for dear life.

Her first orgasm came quickly, rushing forward within a few minutes of fucking. Kaci did her best to stifle her moan by biting down into Darin's shoulder.

"Mhgggrhhhh!" she groaned, muffling her cry against Darin's body. She was running her hands along Darin's back. She squeezed his muscles as he pummeled her pussy. She felt her cunt quiver around his dick as another climax built inside her.

Darin's animalistic grunting was growing louder in Kaci's ear. As he fucked her, she felt his dick expanding inside her. At the same time, her orgasm pushed forward. She braced herself, her nails digging into Darin's back.

She felt a torrent of cum flood her insides, and she prayed Darin wouldn't quit. She needn't have worried. Darin continued his pounding and as a second and third spurt shot into her, Kaci cried out.

"Ahgggruuhmph!"

As her pussy tightened and squirted just a bit around Darin's cock, he finally slowed and held deep inside Kaci while she came. Her head was spinning and her eyes crossed, as she finished one of the most forceful orgasms she'd ever had.

The two naked bodies held each other close. They were breathing hard, neither releasing their grip on one another. Dari's dick was slowly shrinking inside Kaci's warm pussy.

After a minute of afterglow, Kaci finally relaxed. Darin lifted his head and looked down at his seductress. Her usually neat hair was bundled behind her head. Her fiery blue eyes were out of focus. After a few more seconds, Kaci was the first to speak.

"I can't believe we came together," she said. She saw Darin blink a few times. He seemed to come to his senses and slowly pulled his dick from Kaci's soaking cunt.

He climbed off her and sat back while Kaci sat up and gathered herself. They were both still breathing hard. Kaci's body was covered in sweat, as she began looking around the room.

"Earth to Darin," Kaci sang, snapping Darin out of his daze. "We'd better get dressed before we're found like this."

Panic began to settle in. He quickly found his phone. He realized his girlfriend, whom he legitimately hadn't thought about all afternoon, could be here at any minute. He hopped off the bed and scrambled for his shorts, as Kaci lazily slid out of the bed.

"I....shouldn't have done that," Darin muttered. He looked up at Kaci's naked form as she bent down for her panties. "What was I thinking?"

Kaci flashed her eyes at him while pulling on her pants.

"You were thinking about me, Darin," Kaci said. "And I think....you got what you wanted."

They dressed and once they were sure they were decent, Darin tried to nonchalantly open the dorm room door. Darin was relieved that it was only David and Ash in the suite.

* * * *

"Hey, Jennifer."

Jennifer looked up from her phone and saw Jayson walking up from the parking lot.

"How was cla—, what happened to your arm?" Jayson asked, spotting the ice around Jennifer's wrist.

"I uh..hurt my wrist while exercising," Jennifer said.

"For real? That sucks," Jayson said, holding the door to O'Bannon open.

"Yeah."

"What machine were you using?"

"I wasn't on a machine. I was doing pushups and my wrist gave out," Jennifer said, feeling gloomy. 'Here it comes. Some crack about my weight and why I shouldn't be working out anyway.'

"Aw man. I did the same thing in high school!"

"Really?" Jennifer said, growing skeptical. "You sprained your wrist while doing pushups?"

"Well, I wasn't doing a pushup," Jayson said, as they got to their dorms. "I was wrestling this chubby white dude from Center Grove. And I was on my palms. He put like all his weight on my back. My wrist just...buckled."

"Oh damn," Jennifer said. "Did it hurt?"

"I mean, yeah and I was out for like eight weeks. Fatass Center Grove," he finished under his breath.

"Well, let's hope I'm not out for eight weeks."

"I hope you didn't have some fatass from Center Grove on top of you in the gym," Jayson said, leaning toward his dorm.

"Well...." Jennifer said smiling. "He wasn't fat."

"Oh ho ho," Jayson said, his eyebrows raising. "Okay. I see you Jennifer. Gettin down and dirty."

"Shut up," Jennifer said entering her dorm. As Jayson went to unlock his suite, it swung open.

Kaci and Ash bounced out of the room giggling and almost stumbled into Jayson.

"Oh hey you!" Kaci said, beaming.

"Hey," Jayson said, taken aback. "What are you two up to?"

"Oh nothing," sang Ash, as the two bounded down the hallway.

Jayson entered to see Darin relaxing in the love seat and David sprawled on the couch.

"Sup dude?" David said.

"Nothin," Jayson replied. "Y'all look like y'all had a pretty good day."

"Eh...' Darin said. "Pretty average."

Jayson snorted and went into his dorm to start his homework.

* * * * * * * * *

After hours outside the Liberal Arts Building, Cheyenne was leaning against her Jeep, watching Monica's juicy booty swaying as she walked back toward the campus apartments.

She shook her bushy blonde head and hopped in the car. She pulled out her phone and found the photo she was looking for; a selfie with herself and Monica. Monica's pink nipples were just visible between Cheyenne's fingers. She put the photo in a text.

"Welp cross that off the list!" she typed above the photo. Then underneath the photo she typed a new message. "Fucked a student in the photo lab."

She sent the text and started her Jeep. Before she put the car in gear, she received a return text.

Molly's mousy face was cheesing at the camera while two buff, black, shirtless men sat on either side of her naked torso. Her black hair was draped over her plump tits. They were all in bed. There was a caption underneath the photo from Molly.