Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 10

Story Info
"It's Chemistry."
6.7k words
4.21
4.1k
4

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * *

Later in the week

Jennifer felt rushed. She knew she was late for class as she hurried out of the shower. She looked at the shelves in her bathroom and they were empty. She was annoyed. They always kept extra towels on the shelf and her clothes weren't in the bathroom with her.

She groaned and reached for the door handle. Jennifer was confused when she saw Angelica kissing Jayson goodbye as she left.

"Hey, Jennifer. Aren't you running late?" Angelica asked before leaving the dorm room and heading down the hallway.

'Angelica had class much earlier than I do. So why is she just now leaving?'

"Well, good morning to you," Jayson said, turning around after closing the door. Jennifer's eyes raked over his toned, bronze, chiseled chest before they fell to Jayson's dick swinging between his legs. "I'm enjoying the view just as much as you are."

Jennifer remembered she was completely naked and dripping wet.

"Don't try and cover up now," Jayson said, moving closer as Jennifer tried to put her hands over both her pussy and her tits.

She was rooted on the spot as Jayson reached for her pussy. He briskly moved her hand out of the way and pressed into her clit. Jennifer felt her knees bend as Jayson pressed his body against hers.

He put his fingers to her chin and pulled her face toward his. Pulling his hand from her wet clit and squeezing her ass, he kissed her. His hard dick pressed against her abdomen.

Jennifer found herself moaning and forcing her tongue into Jayson's mouth. He broke the kiss and grabbed her wrist. He spun her around and before she knew it, her tits were pressed against the bathroom door.

She heard Jayson growl into her ear as he licked up the side of her neck. At the same time, Jennifer felt his fingers probing between her thighs. Jennifer closed her eyes as her legs parted.

Jayson was prodding Jennifer's clit while also spreading her asscheeks from behind.

"I think your fatass is sexy as fuck," Jayson whispered, as Jennifer felt a cockhead poking at her pussyhole from behind. "Oh yeah, Jennifer."

She felt her lips spread and Jayson moaned her name.

"Oh Jennifer," he moaned as more of his cock slid into her. "Mmmm Jennifer. Wake up, Jennifer."

Jennifer opened her eyes. Jayson was standing over her, shaking her awake. Jennifer flinched and pulled the blankets up around her neck. She was naked under the blanket and her pussy was tingling.

"Sorry, you were really out," Jayson said, backing up staring down at her. "Your alarm been going off for like twenty minutes."

Jennifer sat up, holding the blanket close to her chest. She looked at the clock and realized she was late.

"Shit! I need to get dressed," she said, as Jayson sat back on Angelica's empty bed. Jennifer raised her eyebrows at him. "You mind?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry," Jayson said. He spun around and sat Indian-style facing the wall.

Jennifer hesitated then got out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom. She thought she saw Jayson's head turn and could've sworn she heard Jayson mutter under his breath.

"Sexy ass."

* * *

David was trying not to moan out loud. He was pretty sure Paisley was awake. She was wrapped in her blankets facing the wall. He was in Christa's bed with his dick deep down his girlfriend's throat.

He had woken up with Christa hard at work under the covers. She softly sucked him to life while he slept and once she knew he was awake, Christa slowly sank her head lower, swallowing his entire cock.

As David stifled his groan with his arm, he looked at Paisley's bed. She shuffled, but stayed under the blankets. Christa slowly dragged her lips up and down David's shaft, repeatedly sinking all the way to his balls. Her lips made a quiet slurping noise around David's cock. Again, David's eyes shot to Paisley, but she hadn't moved. David's fingers curled into his girlfriend's red hair.

Knowing Paisley was feet away while he got his dick sucked had his release pushing forward. He did not warn Christa. She was deep in concentration when she felt David's cock twitch between her lips. David emitted the smallest of grunts as he fired his cum into Christa's mouth.

David thrust harder into Christa's face just as another shot entered her throat, making Christa gag. Paisley's angry face appeared from under her blankets.

"You guys could at least try to have decency," Paisley said. David had never gotten a good look at her but now, naked in Christa's bed, he was able to take in her small pretty face. Her blonde hair curtained around her face. It was abnormally neat, for having just gotten out of bed.

David was staring into Paisley's angry hazel eyes when his dick squirted its final drop into Christa's mouth.

"Maybe wait until you are alone?" Paisley said, as Christa pulled her head from under the blankets.

"And waste the morning wood? No ma'am," Christa said.

"Gross," Paisley said, grabbing her nightgown off the edge of the bedpost. She threw her nightgown over her shorts and tank top, covering her petite frame.

'I don't know why she covers up that bony body,' Christa thought, as Paisley made her way to the bathroom. 'Not like she's got anything under there to hide.'

David was also wondering why she covered up. He wished she hadn't. Christa looked up at her boyfriend, with a bit of David's semen under her lips.

"What kind of self-respecting college girl thinks morning wood is gross?" she asked.

"Um...you still have a bit of..." David gestured at his own face. Christa wiped David's cum off her chin and sat up.

"She's going to have to get used to sex in this room if she's going to stay all year," Christa said. "I have sex when I need it."

"Yeah...Especially if Jayson's around."

David realized too late he'd spoken out loud. He looked at Christa whose smiling expression had vanished. Her light brown eyes had narrowed into a frown.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

David recoiled slightly, as Christa's voice dropped its playful tone. Pushing off his legs, Christa sat up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked again, her voice raising a bit.

"Well, I mean you did kind of....let him..."

"Let him.....?"

"You know..."

Just then, Paisley came out of the bathroom and went back to her bed. She got under the covers and went back to her phone. Christa looked back at David.

"Well...?" she whispered.

"We could...talk about this later," David whispered, glancing at Paisley's bed.

"But you said it just now," Christa said.

"Okay fine," David whispered back. "You let Jayson have sex with you."

"Let Jayson have sex with me?"

"You just let him do whatever he wanted."

Christa's face reddened. She struggled to keep her voice at a whisper.

"Yeah....and so did you."

David's mouth hung open. He was nonplussed. That was not what he was expecting to hear.

"I mean you just sat there and watched," Christa whispered. "Did you have a problem with that?"

"I....I mean...I...guess," David stammered under his breath.

"See? Look at you," Christa said, her whisper getting a bit louder. "If you have a problem with someone or something. Speak up. Probably before someone else's dick is in me."

David looked over at Paisley's bed again.

"I guess I just kind of froze up....but I didn't want that to happen," David stammered.

"You sure? You didn't freeze up on the dancefloor when you were tonguing down Angelica, did you?"

David flushed red.

"So what? You needed some payback or something?" David asked, scoffing. "Sorry I was really drunk and kissed the girl who you asked to come. You didn't have to fuck someone about it."

"I didn't fuck Jayson because of what you did," Christa whispered loudly, getting out of bed. Her big boobs bounced around as she jerked her head at David. "Unlike you, Jayson just took what he wanted. Angelica was right there, maybe you should've done something about that."

David glanced at Paisley's bed. She was by now trying her best to pretend she couldn't hear every word.

"And quit looking at Paisley," Christa said. "No one cares what she thinks. Fuck her!"

With that, Christa went to the bathroom and slammed the door. After a few seconds David grabbed some shorts, stood up but found the bathroom door locked. David's phone was dead and his charger was in the bathroom. He and Paisley spent the next hour in awkward silence as she laid in bed.

* * * * * * *

It was a hot day and Ash was wandering alone through the woods.

Today her professor had taken them through the Bent Twig Trails in order to capture photos of nature in action. Cheyenne said that she'd always allow her students a certain amount of freedom, as certain creativities can't be stifled by boundaries.

So Ash's classmates were scattered through the woods, with instructions to return to campus in an hour and a half. She was dressed comfortably in a gray t-shirt and jeans.

After wandering alone through the woods she came upon an old wooden structure in the brush. It looked like an old wheelbarrow of sorts that had been abandoned ages ago. However, it wasn't the wooden structure that got her attention but the pale red bird perched atop it.

As she raised her camera she realized the bird was female and was watching a male cardinal in a nearby tree. The male was twisting its body and flapping its wings while the female looked on.

As Ash moved closer she stepped on some twigs and spooked the birds. The female flew up and into a nearby tree.

"You're going to have to be a bit stealthier than that."

Ash spun around and her professor was walking up the path. While Professor Cheyenne usually dressed business casual, today she was wearing a white t-shirt, jean shorts with hiking boots. Her camera was around her neck. Cheyenne's dirty blonde hair matched Ash's jet black hair in length and curls.

"Yeah, I was trying to get them both in the frame but..." Ash shrugged as Cheyenne joined her in the grass. "I should move back to the path for a better-"

"Stay," Cheyenne said, halting Ash by placing a hand on Ash's hip. "If you are gonna take photos of animals, you have to show patience."

Cheyenne turned Ash's body so she was facing the wooden structure.

"Oh," said Ash, registering Cheynne's hand placement. "So we need to outsmart nature? I don't really know the formula yet for taking the perfect shot"

"There is no 'perfect shot.' Photography isn't rocket science," Cheyenne chuckled. " If anything, it's chemistry."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Ash looked over her shoulder at her professor. Cheyenne's eyes were on the cardinals, but her hand was still on Ash's hip.

"Take her, for instance," Cheyenne said, nodding at the birds. "It's late in the mating season and there isn't a large cardinal population."

As she spoke, they watched the female cardinal fly back to her perch on the wood. Cheyenne lowered her voice.

"So you may have spooked her, but it's going to take more than that to....quell her needs."

Cheyenne moved closer behind Ash, without making a sound. Ash shivered and felt her body tingle and didn't know why.

"So...you are saying she's a horny duckling?" Ash asked, chuckling to herself.

"You could say that. We should sink lower and out of sight," Cheyenne whispered into Ash's ear. "Come down to your knee."

She placed her other hand on Ash's hip and pulled her student lower.

"Slowly..." Cheyenne whispered, squatting down behind her, as Ash dropped to one knee. Her heart was pounding. She now had a great angle to frame both birds in one shot.

Cheyenne's right hand traced up Ash's ribs and sideboob until she reached Ash's arm. Ash's breathing quickened.

Under the guise of helping Ash move her camera into position, Cheyenne's hand ran over Ash's bare arm. Cheyenne could see the goosebumps form on Ash's smooth skin, as she raised the camera to her face.

"As most of the boys on campus have yet to learn," Cheyenne said softly into Ash's ear. "It only takes a bit of patience and the right opportunity, in order to get what you really want."

With Ash's camera in position, Cheyenne's hand traveled back down her arm and rested on the side of Ash's right boob. The male bird flew down to join the female on the wood.

"Take the shot," Cheyenne whispered, her left hand tightening on Ash's hip. Ash snapped the photo.

"Again," Cheyenne whispered. Ash snapped again. Cheyenne's right hand was slowly rubbing Ash's tit. "Again."

Ash was snapping away. Cheyenne and Ash stayed low to the ground watching the bird's mating dance. Ash's breathing was intense. She took shot after shot while Cheyenne rubbed her boobs through her shirt.

Ash was so lost in her passion, she barely registered the birds mating and snapped out of it when Cheyenne pinched her nipple through her shirt.

"Oh!" Ash said, startling the birds aways.

As the birds flew off, Ash realized Cheyenne had released her and stood up. She also realized her pussy was tingling and her nipples were hard. Her heart was still pounding as she stood.

"You're a natural Ash," Cheyenne said as they made their way back to the path. She was acting as though it was completely normal to have just groped one of her students.

"Thanks," she said. "I...uh....suppose it was thanks to you?"

"Don't short change yourself. You're the one who spotted the bird. I just put you in the best position. I'm good at that," Cheyenne winked at her student. "I'm going to try and get some shots of my own. Can't wait to see the photos you turn in."

Cheyenne hiked back up the trail, as Ash turned and continued down the way she was going.

'What the hell was that about?' she thought, as she looked at the photos she took.

"Damn," she said to herself, scrolling through the camera.

They were really good pictures.

* * * *

"I guess it's just me and you," Tristan said to Erica after Ara and Burt declined celebratory mid-day drinks.

"Guess so," Erica said. "Man, we did so freakin good."

They were nearing the dorms when Erica remembered she'd packed her own post-debate celebration.

"Ooooh. Wanna smoke before we go in?"

"Smoke?" Tristan said. "Like...cigs?"

"Ew, no," Erica said. She slyly pulled out a small bowl with a lid from her purse and showed Tristan.

"Oh, I didn't know you smoked weed," Tristan said.

"Aw what's the matter? You don't?" Erica said, tilting her head to the side. Her thick braids swayed in the breeze. As they had presentations today, Erica had forgone her usual provocative clothing for a more-professional short-sleeved blouse and tight business slacks.

After he hesitated, Erica grabbed his wrist and they made their way around the back of the building. Tristan's eyes stayed on Erica's shapely booty in her pants. The dorms sat near the edge of campus and behind the building was mostly forest area and few picnic tables. Most students avoided the area and it was deserted behind Ruston Hall.

They sat at one of the rickety tables and Erica passed Tristan the bowl.

"So what do I...?" Tristan said smiling.

"Oh, you really never smoked before?" Erica said.

"No, no I have," Tristan said. "My brothers made me try it."

"Oh, good," Erica said, passing him a lighter.

"When I was nine," he said.

"What the fuck!?" Erica said. "Why?

"I don't know. They were like 14 or 15 and they thought I should try," Tristan chuckled.

"Annnd, how'd that go?" Erica asked.

"Pretty sure I passed out," Tristan laughed.

"Oh my gosh, well don't pass out this time," Erica said leaning forward with the lighter. Tristan inhaled on the end of the pipe, while Erica lit the bowl. "Keep sucking."

Tristan and Erica locked eyes and each smirked as Tristan began coughing like mad.

"And don't even think about making a joke about that," Erica said.

"Wouldn't... dream....... of it," Tristan said between coughs.

Erica helped him through two more bowls before they both headed into Tristan's dorm room. Before he found the drinks, Tristan decided he should change shirts. Erica wasn't going to stop him as he took off his shirt, revealing his fantastic body.

* * *

Darin was casually heading to class. He had plenty of time and even stopped to get breakfast before heading to the Engineering building. He was strolling down the sidewalk when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a group of students hanging out by a truck; a light blue Ford Explorer.

He continued down the sidewalk, glancing over at the truck. The students seemed to be dispersing. He kept walking, but couldn't resist a look back and that was when he saw her.

Her rear end was poking out from the passenger door as she rummaged inside the backseat of her truck. She was wearing shorts with frayed edges. Darin would recognize Kaci's ass anywhere. Without even realizing, Darin had changed directions and was walking toward Kaci's truck with his eyes on her rear end.

She stood up straight and slammed the door closed just as Darin reached the SUV.

"Hey," Darin called.

"Oh, hey you," Kaci said when she whipped her blonde hair around to see who it was. Kaci was wearing a black tank top that read "Kinda Sweet Mostly Sour."

"What you doin?" Darin asked.

"Trying to figure out if any of the candles I bought are gonna melt in this car," she said, pointing her thumb back at her Explorer. "Should be okay for an hour. What? Are you running late, as usual?"

"Always. Headed to the EB."

"Well, hop in. I'll give you a lift," Kaci said.

As they rode to the Engineering Building, Darin couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty. It was one thing to be caught naked in your room, and succumb to the moment. But here he was making an unnecessary effort to ride with Kaci. He wasn't even running late.

'Well, it's just a ride to class,' he thought as they pulled into the parking spot.

Kaci leaned over to reach into the bag between Darin's legs. She put her hand on Darin's knee and Darin felt his dick come to life.

"How much time you got?" Kaci asked.

Darin looked at the clock on the dashboard. He still had fifteen minutes until class.

"Aw man. Kaci sounds great but I don't think I wanna smoke before class. It's a big lecture and--"

"Who said anything about smoking?" Kaci said, as she sat up and put on some chapstick.

Darin froze. With his eyes wide, he didn't move a muscle as Kaci reached across the console and undid his pants.

* * * * *

Shannon and Jennifer were looking for some bikes in the workout center. Jennifer was glad when Shannon said she'd join her. Her wrist cast was off but she still had it wrapped by the nurse. She was also glad to not need Angelica as a workout partner.

Jennifer was wearing black leggings and a black sports bra. Shannon was in baggy sweats with a sports bra under a tank top. Even then, her big tits drew the eyes of every guy (and some girls) as they got onto their exercise bikes. After a few minutes of riding, Jennifer waved at someone. Following her eyes, Shannon saw a big hunky black guy by the equipment counter.

"So that's the Anton you told me about," Shannon teased. "Every day since you met him."

"I haven't talked about him that much," Jennifer said as she sat up straight on her bike.

"It's lucky Anton was even there. If it wasn't for Anton. Anton said go easy on it," Shannon teased.

"Shut. Up," Jennifer said.

"Go easy on his dick, why don't cha," Shannon said loudly.

"Oh my gosh, he's coming over. Behave," Jennifer said.

"Hey Jennifer," Anton said, walking up in a tank and workout shorts. "How's your wrist?"

Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers
12