Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine. Trying not to use it that much," Jennifer said. "This is my friend, Shannon."

"Charmed," she said, holding out her hand like a maiden. Anton shook it awkwardly over the bike-handlebars.

"So, I hope this friend of yours is nicer than your friend from the other day."

"Yeah, that was my roommate," Jennifer said. "I'm kinda stuck with her."

"Oh, then you won't mind if I say I thought she was kinda rude to you," Anton laughed.

"No," Shannon butted it. "She wouldn't mind if you called her a rude, stuck-up, know-it-all, bitch. I know I have."

"I thought it was just me," Anton chuckled.

"I haven't even met her," Shannon said. "Just from what Jennifer told me."

Anton laughed.

"Well you take care of my girl Jennifer here. Don't let her overdo it," he said as he strolled off.

"Mmm, hmmmhmmmm," Shannon hummed as Jennifer went back to biking at full speed. "Someone's got the hots for you."

"I know. I don't even know why," Jennifer said.

"What do you mean? He's after that booty, you're so desperate to work off," Shannon said.

"Oh stop it. You're way prettier than me. If anything he'll be back for you."

"First of all. I'm not waaaay prettier than anyone," Shannon said. "I got big boobs and I'll have back problems by fifty."

Jennifer chuckled.

"You're a sexy hot piece of ass," Shannon assured Jennifer, causing a few people to look their way. "Annnd he's already made headway with you. He's not gonna change tact now."

"You talk like you got the 'catch a man playbook,'" Jennifer said.

"Guys are simple minded creatures," Shannon said flatly, before changing her posture and mimicking a hoarse caveman voice. "Hungry. Food. Sleep. Now Horny. Need Vagina. Now. Sleep."

They laughed together before Shannon continued.

"You should take him to your dorm and ride him instead of that bike. Really."

"It's not that simple. I have a boyfriend first of all."

"Oh right. I keep forgetting. You're betrothed."

"Betrothed? We aren't betrothed," she chuckled. "Just dating."

"What dorm does he stay in?"

"He doesn't stay on campus."

"Oh, does he got a house? Please tell me you aren't dating a townie."

"No, he goes to ISU."

"ISU? Where's that?"

"Terre Haute."

"Terre Haute? Bitch, you're single," Shannon said.

Jennifer scoffed.

"Take muscle boy over there back to your dorm and make old....what'd you call her? Jello?"

"Gelly!" Jennifer said, laughed so hard she had to stop pedaling. "Not Jello. That cracked me up."

"Well Jelly. Jello. Whatever you call her. Bring Anton to your dorm and make old Smuckers jealous."

Jennifer couldn't stop laughing.

"She's...always under Jayson anyway. Won't even notice."

"Oh, yeah. The other black guy that won't stop hitting on you."

"I know. What's up with that? Black guys never paid any attention to me before."

"So you gunna steal her man? That'd piss her off. I will say, it's weird that she just leaves him in your room, knowing he's hitting on you."

"Well he never really does anything around her,' Jennifer said, before thinking. "Except....."

"Except?"

"Well there was that day he grabbed my ass," Jennifer said.

"Oh well, is that all?" Shannon said. "Talk about mixed signals. What'd he do? One of those 'Oops I didn't see you there' type things. He brushed past you real quick?"

"No....it was a full grope and jiggle," Jennifer said, smiling a bit. "And he said..."

Jennifer found herself blushing.

"What did he say?"

She hesitated.

"He said....He thought my fatass was sexy," Jenifer said quietly.

"Whoa," Shannon said. "Jen."

"Yeah....sexy as fuck...he actually said."

"Geez. He's turning me on and I ain't even seen him."

* * * *

Kaci was teasing Darin's cockhead with her full lips. They were sitting in a row of parking outside the engineering building. Darin was gripping the armrest on the door with one hand and the hem of Kaci's top with the other. Kaci was leaning across the center of her truck, with her head in his lap.

Darin had a clear view of the front door of the building, but his eyes were going in and out of focus. Kaci was driving him crazy with her teasing. Now she was twisting her tongue around the tip of Darin's hard penis, holding the base in place.

Kaci smiled inwardly, as Darin shivered. She knew if she could keep him on edge until his class started, she could convince him to do whatever she wanted. Very slowly, she snaked her tongue down Darin's dick, past his head and down his shaft, before engulfing him entirely.

"Holy...fffffuuuuck," Darin whispered, while Kaci held him in her warm mouth. She trailed up his cock just as slowly, leaving him coated in her saliva. She went back to teasing his cockhead, first with her lips, then her tongue. She did this until she felt him shiver. Then she'd drop her head, snaking her tongue around his dick again.

At least five cars cruised by looking for spots and Darin watched student after student head into the building, while he got head in Kaci's truck.

He could feel an orgasm coming. He elected not to tell Kaci. He needed to cum so he could get to class. Kaci was shrewd and more than skilled at giving head. So she slowly pulled off Darin's dick, causing his climax to ebb away.

"What're you doing?" Darin groaned, as he looked down at Kaci. She gave a grin, flashed her bright blue eyes at Darin, before returning to his cock. She used the same technique. Teasing him with her lips and tongue. Slowly sinking down his dick. A few minutes into that and Darin was shivering while pumping his dick into Kaci's face.

Again Kaci managed to pop off of his cock, just in time to stall Darin's impending climax.

"Kaci...." Darin groaned again.

"I've got to go," Kaci said, sitting up but continuing to jack Darin's hard cock.

"Huh?" Darin said softly. "What do you mean?"

"I need to get to my dorm," Kaci said. Her eyes flashed at Darin before she turned her attention to the road. "We can finish there."

Kaci started up the truck, still stroking Darin.

"I really should be getting to class though," Darin said quietly, as Kaci pulled out of the parking lot. He sat in silence with Kaci jacking his dick, as she steered with one hand.

His brain stayed foggy, as Kaci tucked his dick into his pants and got him out of the car. Darin barely noticed that they were heading into Governors' Hall and wouldn't remember Kaci stopping briefly to talk to her friend Bridgette.

When Kaci's dorm room door was snapped closed, he was surprised to find himself on Kaci's bed with his shoes off and Kaci's curvy body climbing atop his.

* * * *

"I think.... it was us two....that were the best combo," Tristan said, slurring his words just a bit. "Burt and Ara were great. But youuuu. I really believed you were a gun nut."

"The only other group that came close were those environmental lesbos," Erica said hiccuping.

"Environmental lesbos?"

The two were sitting in the loveseat. They had completely lost track of time while drinking and laughing at the other students' inept presentations.

"Yeah. The four girls all talking about polar bears and ice caps. They were good."

"They were really good. I just don't think you can refer to them as environment lesbos," Tristan said laughing.

"Well, I don't know their names," Erica said after finishing her third cup. "What am I supposed to call them?"

"I just feel like environmental lesbos isn't it," Tristan laughed. "That's like one step away from Butch Bimbos."

Erica died laughing while pushing on Tristan. Eventually the two were leaning against each other while they drank, with Tristan's free hand on her juicy thigh.

"The professor really liked our shit too," Erica said, lazily as Tristan rubbed her legs through her tight pants. "You could tell he was really listening to our argument. Did you see him?"

"Mmmmm, I was watching you," Tristan said.

"Me?"

"You were so in control, and you like, flip a switch," Tristan said, as he continued rubbing up Erica's leg. "When you are in front of the class, you're different."

"Gotta switch that code on em," Erica said, her legs parting ever so slightly as Tristan's hand reached her inner thigh. Erica's eyes were closed. She was still thinking about her flawless execution in class, when she heard a soft moan escape her own lips.

He swore he could feel the heat from her pussy on his fingertips, when there was a knock at the suite door. Erica snapped out of her trance. Tristan groaned as he stood and answered the door.

"Bridgette?"

"Hey, Trist," said a cute white girl, who strolled in whipping her long dark hair. "You think I could use-."

She stopped and looked down her short nose at Erica still seated on the loveseat.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't know you were.....tutoring...? "

Erica scoffed.

"That's....not what this is," Tristan said.

"Well, call me when you're done with....whatever this is," she said, her brow furrowing at Erica as she left.

"Sorry," Tristan said. "That was--- oh you leaving?"

Erica was packing up her things.

"Yeah, I need to get back. Darin'll be getting out of class soon."

Tristan's spirits fell as Erica headed to the door.

"Oh...okay..."

"Thanks for...the drinks," Erica said.

"Yeah, no problem," Tristan said. "Sorry about Bridgette. She doesn't know anything."

"Clearly," Erica said as she left.

Erica took her time heading down the hall. She moseyed down the stairs and in her slightly drunken state the cooler evening air felt good. She needed a shower but felt like taking a stroll around campus. She felt horrible for letting things go as far as she had with Tristan.

She also felt like she had been pretty hard on Darin since the frat party. She resolved herself to be more pleasant around her boyfriend.

'When he gets out of class, I'mma make up for being a bitch this week,' Erica thought. 'He still had another hour.'

* * *

Kaci shoved her boobs in Darin's face as she straddled him in her bed.

"Ummphmm," Darin growled before inhaling into Kaci's cleavage. He didn't know which was softer. The pillows under his head or the two boobs bouncing in his face.

Kaci's skin smelled like flowers. Her long blonde hair draped around Darin's face as she humped against his groin. Darin ran his hands through her hair and she dropped her head and kissed him.

They moaned into each other's mouths as Kaci frantically undid Darin's belt. Darin was clawing at the hem of Kaci's top. She succeeded in undoing his belt while on top of him and allowed him to take off her tank top and bra at the same time.

As she raised her arms, Kaci's bra clip got caught in her hair and they giggled trying to free Kaci from her clothing. Kaci's tits bounced in front of Darin's face and he couldn't resist stuffing his face.

As Kaci dropped her bra to the floor, Darin was mauling her breasts. Kaci's arousal was reaching near-urgent levels. Her breathing was growing ragged and she was dry-humping him again. Darin, sensing her needs, wrapped his arms around Kaci and flipped her onto her back.

Darin sat up and admired Kaci's figure, as he unzipped her shorts. Her hair was sprawled around her head. Her fiery-blue eyes flickered as she pitched her own pink nipples. Her hips raised so Darin could pull off her shorts. She was wearing bright pink panties that Darin promptly yanked off and discarded along with her shorts.

He now had his first good look at Kaci's pink pussy. She had thin, bald pussy lips that parted early, making her labia and swollen clit easily visible. Darin couldn't wait any longer.

Kaci sucked in air through her teeth, as Darin gave her what she'd been waiting for. He leaned forward, wrapped his hands around Kaci's soft thighs and fluttered his tongue across her clit.

She closed her eyes, lost in the endorphins flowing through her body. She continued playing with her nipples with one hand, while running her other hand through Darin's hair. Her body squirmed at Darin's touch and she started twisting her hips, pushing her pussy against Darin's mouth.

Darin couldn't get enough. He dragged his tongue all around and inside Kaci's pussy lips. She was bald except for the tiniest tuft of hair just above her vagina. Darin ran his hands up Kaci's smooth stomach. He pushed Kaci's hand away and squeezed her tits while he ate her out.

When he clamped his mouth around Kaci's clit, it became too much.

"Ahgggruuhhahh!" Kaci screamed.

Her head tossed back and forwarth, as her climax rocked her. Her whole body clenched and her thighs squeezed against Darin's head. Her pussy convulsed in Darin's mouth and he felt her pussy squirt a bit against his lips.

"Ohhh," Kaci moaned, pushing Darin's head away.

Darin sat up, wiping his mouth on his shirt. As Kaci regained her bearings, she looked down and saw Darin's pants unzipped and his boxers bulging. She sat up slowly, her boobs swaying.

"Come here," she said, as she turned Darin to lay on his back.

She ran her hands under his shirt, lightly scratching at his abdomen while Darin lifted the shirt over his head. Kaci leaned forward and kissed down his stomach. Darin could feel her tits pressed against his groin. Her hand clawed under Darin's boxers and he lifted his waist allowing her to pull his pants and underwear down together. Kaci's eyes bulged when Darin's cock sprang free.

She took her time, torturing Darin with her refined techniques. Darin watched her for as long as he could, until the pleasure forced him to close his eyes.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," Darin whispered toward the ceiling. Kaci smiled as she circled his dick with her tongue, then engulfed his entire shaft.

It took only a few minutes and Darin's knees were trembling. Darin prayed Kaci wouldn't tease him and for once she didn't let up. Kaci closed her eyes while she sucked Darin until he was grunting and filling her mouth.

She gagged a bit, but for the most part Kaci just sucked and swallowed until Darin's head fell back against Kaci's purple pillows. Kaci sat up with a grin on her face and her eyes twinkling.

Darin felt the bed shifting. His eyes opened to see Kaci pulling his pants off his feet. He moved to sit up, but Kaci was on him in a flash.

"Don't you move," she said, straddling Darin and shoving her boobs back into face.

As Darin's head fell back against the pillows, Kaci reached between her legs and grabbed Darin's dick. She rubbed his leaking cockhead against her slit, while Darin sucked her nipples.

Kaci exhaled deeply, lost in the pleasurable sensations. While Darin drove her crazy with his efforts on her boobs (he was now squeezing licking and sucking all over her big tits), she was able to tease herself with his dick, flicking her clit and running his cockhead just along the inside of her pussy lips.

Kaci felt his dick growing harder in her hands. She lined him up with her pussy and lowered herself onto his dick. At the same time she lowered her face to Darin's and put her lips on his.

They kissed deeply as Kaci sank down into Darin's lap. She wiggled her hips, feeling Darin's throbbing cock inside her. They began to hump against each other slowly at first, with Kaci savoring the feeling of Darin's hard cock stretching her walls.

Darin ran his hands down Kaci's back. He squeezed her plumb booty as it rose and fell. He could hear Kaci emitting seductive squeaks of pleasure as she picked up speed. He kept his hand on her ass as he thrusted upward, matching her rhythm.

Kaci's thighs smacked against Darin's as she bounced enthusiastically. She groaned loudly as she slammed herself down on Darin's cock again and again. For the first time, Darin felt like Kaci was fucking him and not the other way around. He loved it.

He was glad he'd come earlier. He wasn't sure how long he would've lasted with Kaci's tits bouncing in his face and her warm pussy slamming over his dick. Eventually Kaci slowed.

Darin could see Kaci's face starting to sweat. Her mouth hung open, breathing deeply as she rocked her hips on top of him. Her usually neat hair was windswept and her eyes were glossy. Darin thought she looked so sexy. Taking control he lifted Kaci off his dick.

"Lay down," he told her, even though she was already scooting into position on her back and opening her legs.

He brought his dick up to her pink pussy lips and plunged into her without hesitation.

"Ahh!....gawd!" Kaci moaned when Darin bottomed out inside her. She crossed her legs behind his back as he gave her long, deep strokes. Darin supported his weight on his elbows, but eventually dropped his head and bathed his face in Kaci's long blonde hair.

Kaci was gripping his back as she was fucked. Her nails were digging into Darin's skin, as she held on for dear life. Darin was thrashing her white body with his chest mashed against hers. Her pussy was creaming all over his cock, as she bucked her hips to meet Darin's thrusts.

To Kaci's relief, Darin finally slowed. Catching his breath as he held deep inside Kaci.

After a few moments, Kaci pushed Darin up. He pulled his dick from her body and sat back breathing deeply and watched Kaci.

"I want it.....from the back," Kaci said, twisting her body onto all fours.

Darin stared longingly. He almost groaned out loud, watching Kaci raise her round ass and expose her slick pussy to him. He wasted no time. Making sure his dick was still wet, he gripped Kaci's ass and pushed into her.

"Awwhhhhgh," Kaci whimpered, as Darin dove deeper into her. Kaci's back was arched and she was resting her face on her arms, relishing in the strong forceful strokes she was receiving.

Darin was in heaven as he watched Kaci's rosey-white ass ripple each time he pounded into her. He marveled watching her pink pussy lips repeatedly swallow his dick. Kaci began emitting tiny squeals of pleasure into her pillow and he didn't let up.

She was biting at her pillow. Her hands were gripping her bedsheets and another climax was fast approaching. She closed her eyes, praying Darin wouldn't stop. But he was too engulfed in his own enjoyment. He fucked Kaci relentlessly until he was jarred out of his blissful stupor by Kaci's orgasmic moans.

"Ahgggruuhhahh!" Kaci screamed into the pillows. Her body went limp and her pussy convulsed around Darin's cock. Her reactions sent Darin over the edge. He kept pumping into her pussy, even as she slumped onto the bed. After thrashing Kaci's limp body for a few more seconds, he finally unloaded into her.

Kaci groaned her satisfaction in feeling Darin's warm gush of cum. Her body shuddered, still recovering from her orgasm. Darin was holding his dick deep inside her as he came to his senses.

He eventually relaxed and came down to rest next to Kaci, his dick sliding out of her slick pussy, making her moan a bit.

For a while it was silent but for their breathing. Kaci was exhausted, but completely content with her pussy dripping in cum from Erica's boyfriend. Darin's mind was blank.

* * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to my Beta Readers. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for more antics from across the hall.

12