Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 12

Story Info
"I left my homework."
9.6k words
4.3
6.2k
5

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

Ash was glad she'd decided to wear a hoodie. It was a chilly night as she and Cheyenne made their way up the gravel to the farmer's fieldhouse. It was a big, wide building at the end of a large parking lot. Ash didn't think it looked like a comfortable venue.

"So a bunch of kids are dancing here?" Ash asked her professor, as they bypassed the front office doors and walked along the side of the large building.

"Oh, yeah," Cheyenne said. "They do this every year. And not a bunch of kids. Just daughters and fathers."

"Right, right," Ash said, as they approached the side door. She was feeling a bit nervous. She didn't want to seem unsure and disappoint her teacher, but she didn't know what to expect. Cheyenne seemed not to notice and as she swung open the door, Ash's confidence grew.

They walked through a short hallway and opened another set of double-doors. Ash gasped when she entered the large spacious forum. The entire area was bathed in a warm blue light. In front of Ash and Cheyenne, there were tables for four draped in cloth. Small bowls of soups and salads were on each table. Across the room was a large open floor where girls aged five to ten were dancing with their fathers.

"Oh, this is so cute," Ash said, as she stared around the big room.

"I know, right!" Cheyenne said, beaming down at Ash.

They moved toward the floor, through the tables, where a few daddy-daughter couples were sitting and eating. Ash looked up and saw Cheyenne was already snapping photos as she walked. Ash hastily followed suit and soon realized this was the perfect opportunity to hone her photography skills.

The lighting was gorgeous in the room. The DJ was playing kid-friendly jams which had smiles on all the childrens faces. Ash played with her settings and her camera's focus, wanting to be sure she captured the excitement.

She was just beginning to wonder how you get an invite to something like this when she saw Cheyenne waving her over. She was standing off to the side of the dance floor with one of the fathers. He was older and Ash thought he had a handsome, silver fox, quality about him.

"Hey, Ash. This is the director of the dance, Charlie Shrowder. This is one of my students."

"Ah, nice to meet you.... Ash is it?" he said enthusiastically, shaking her hand before turning back to Cheyenne. "So, Monica bailed on us this year, huh?"

"She's had a busy senior year," Cheyenne said. "I guess she needed a break. Luckily USI is full of ambitious students."

"Of course, it's still a shame," Shrowder said, looking as though he was reliving a beautiful memory.

"What's a shame?" Ash asked, snapping the gentleman out of his daze.

"Oh ...um Emily ....my daughter...has taken a liking to Monica. That's all," he said, smiling as a small girl came running up to his side. She began tugging him toward the dance floor as the Cha-cha Slide began playing. "Okay, okay. I'm dancing. Thanks again for coming, Cheyenne. Good to meet you Miss Ash."

He joined his daughter and the other fathers on the dance floor. Ash and Cheyenne exchanged bemused looks watching the old, mostly white, mostly out-of-shape dads try to do a dance invented for children. It made for great pictures.

The girls were all in dresses that ranged from cute to spectacular and most of the dad's were in suits. There was a kid-sized chocolate fountain which resulted in some hysterical photos. At one point, Ash was taking a photo of a group when someone walked right through her line of sight.

Annoyed at first, Ash checked her camera screen. The big bearded father was carrying his smiling daughter and the camera had focussed on the two at the last second resulting in a beautiful photograph. Ash couldn't be happier.

The dance ended with applause for the DJ and many people thanking Ash and Cheyenne before they left.

"O-M-G that was so perfect and cute," Ash said walking with Cheyenne back to her jeep.

"Glad you liked it," Cheyenne said, climbing into the car.

They sped off down the road back toward campus, chatting away about the evening.

"It's just like that every year?"

"The chocolate fountain was new."

"Yeah, that was neat," Ash said, still scrolling her pics. "Oh here's that Shrowder guy and his daughter. She was the cutest. I hope I get an invite back next year."

"Sure, why wouldn't you get one? They do it every year."

"Weeellll," Ash started. "Mr. Shrowder seemed a bit hung up that Monica couldn't make it. Whoever she is."

"Mmmm," Cheyenne said, through pursed lips as she drove. "You caught that too?"

"At first I thought he.....I don't know what I thought," Ash said. "Did he make a pass at your student?"

"Hey, I don't know what happened," Cheyenne said, an odd expression on her face. "She's a grown woman. You wanna get a 'ride home' from a married man, gots nothing to do with me."

"Oh... talk about high drama."

"Yeah. Not sure it's his daughter that took a liking to Monica."

"And he's married?"

"Oh yeah. Mrs. Shrowder is the nicest lady. Maybe we'll see her this spring at the Mommy-daughter brunch. "

"That sounds like another super cute day," Ash said.

Ash directed Cheyenne to her dorm and Cheyenne explained when she got the money from the dance she could compensate Ash.

"Thanks so much," Ash said. "I've never been paid for photos. Hopefully I was as good as Monica."

"You were fine, I'm sure. Just email me what you got. I'm glad you had a good time."

Ash smiled and leaned across the center to hug Cheyenne. When Ash sat back, Cheyenne's arms were still holding her sides. She was staring down at Ash, her grey eyes glowing with passion. Ash's eyes widened slightly when Cheyenne leaned forward again and her heart jumped into her throat when their lips met.

It wasn't a french make out, but it was no small peck, either. Ash's eyes opened as they pulled apart. Cheyenne ran her fingers through Ash's short hair before sitting back in her seat.

"I'll see you in class, Ash," Cheyenne smiled. "Can't wait to see your photos."

Ash beamed at Cheyenne before she opened the door and slid out of her Jeep.

Cheyenne gave a quick wave through the window before she wheeled away. Ash walked back to her dorm with a bit of a strut.

'I guess I'm her favorite student too,' she thought.

* * * * * * * * *

Jayson woke up comfortable even on the small bed. To his right, his freckled girlfriend was in a deep sleep. Her long, reddish-brown, hair was tucked behind her head like a small pillow. One of her light pink nipples, crowned by her wide areola, poked out from under the blankets.

Jayson felt a stirring on his left. He turned and saw Christa as she emerged from her wild mane of crimson hair. She blinked a few times before she saw Jayson staring her down. Her dark pink nipples popped into view as Christa sat up a bit.

"Hey," she said in a sleepy, sultry voice.

Jayson simply smiled before laying his head back against his pillow. As Christa snuggled closer, with her head on Jayson's chest, her hand brushed against Jayson's hard dick. Her pussy clenched. She looked over to Brent's empty bed before sneaking a glance at Angelica.

With her still snoring, Christa slowly reached for Jayson's cock and wrapped her fingers around it. She knew Jayson was awake, but he did not move as she explored his dick with her fingers. He felt long and smooth compared to what she was used to.

Without causing a stir, Christa eased the blankets down his abdomen, skillfully keeping Angelica covered on Jayson's left, so as not to disturb her. Once his dick was uncovered, Christa sunk her head and her lips pulled his cock into her mouth.

Christa was only slurping for a few seconds when the toilet flushed. Jayson and Christa locked eyes. The sink ran and Christa popped off Jayson's dick right before the door swung open. As Brent came out of the bathroom, Christa feigned sleep, covering her tits and Jayson's cock.

Brent scoffed and shook his head at the two white girls, nestled on either side of Jayson. He left the room with a slam that was loud enough to cause Angelica to stir. She lifted her head off Jayson's chest and blinked her eyes a few times before spotting the alarm clock.

"Shit!" she whispered, hopping out of bed. "We really slept til 9:30?

"What's up?" Jayson asked as Angelica scrambled through her bag, her plump tits swinging back and forth.

"I've got an appointment with my family in half an hour."

"Your family?" Christa said, sitting up as well.

"The family I'm tutoring for," she said, pulling out some clothes and dashing to the restroom.

Christa and Jayson heard the shower start. They looked at each other, Christa seeing the bemused look on Jayson's face. Jayson flipped the blanket down, revealing his hard dick and he looked expectantly at Christa.

"Really?" she scoffed. "You don't wanna wait on Angelica?"

"She can catch up," he said, grabbing her red hair and guiding her down to his cock. She slowly engulfed his entire shaft, until his cockhead rested in the back of her throat. She gagged on his cock for a few seconds, before pulling back and flicking his cockhead with her tongue.

Listening to Jayson's moans, Christa continued this technique. Whenever she felt Jayson's thrusting getting too forceful, she'd slow or even stop her movements, bringing Jayson back down. She wasn't trying to make him come. Her goal was torture.

As Jayson watched the redhead repeatedly swallow his cock, his tension grew to a boil and each time, Christa slowed, delaying his climax. He humped into Christa's slurping mouth and even tried holding her head when he was close. But Christa was too skilled and eventually they heard the shower turn off.

Christa pulled Jayson's cock from her throat.

"We should get dressed."

"Get dressed?" Jayson asked, as Christa crawled out of the bed. "You're gonna just leave me like this?"

Christa looked up as she pulled on her clothes and saw Jayson tugging at his hard black dick.

"Not my responsibility," she said with a shrug.

The restroom door opened and Angelica came in and spotted Jayson still naked in the bed.

"Can't you hurry?" she snapped. "I need you to take me to town."

"He went to town on you last night!" Christa said, pulling on her clothes.

"Oh, shut it, you!" Angelica scoffed at her friend.

"Alright, I've got to jet," she said, finally dressed. "Gotta wash the night off of me. Have fun meeting your family. Hope the kid isn't a little terror."

The two girls laughed and hugged before Christa left.

Angelica dressed quickly and was soon barking at Jayson to speed up as he brushed his teeth.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry," she said, motioning her hands. "Don't wanna be late for a first impression."

'Why don't you impress this dick,' Jayson thought, as he left behind Angelica with a hard-on in his jeans.

They made it out to the parking lot, with Angelica checking the time on her phone.

"How far away is this place?" Jayson asked as they hopped into his Pontiac.

"About fifteen minutes," she said, holding up her phone's map.

As they rolled out of campus, Jayson adjusted his dick as it pushed against his boxers. He looked over at Angelica, whose blouse was showing a small bit of cleavage. It was enough to make Jayson's cock twitch.

"Seriously!?" Angelica asked when Jayson grabbed her hand and put it on bulge.

"C'mon, 'Gels. We never solved this problem," Jayson said.

Hearing this new pet name softened Angelica's demeanor. When she gave Jayson her signature glare, he knew he had her. He grinned back and pulled his dick through his pants.

"Fine....but don't go holding my head down," she said, undoing her seatbelt. "I don't need you messin up my hair."

Jayson moved the center console and relaxed in his seat as Angelica climbed over, kneeling in her own seat. Soon she was dragging her light pink lips along Jayson's shaft. She slurped more than halfway down before sliding up his dick. Her lips kissed his cockhead before she sucked him back into her mouth.

Jayson's sighs could barely be heard over the sound of the radio, but Angelica could tell Jayson was getting closer when he grabbed her hair, held her head down and started slightly thrusting into her mouth. But the drive was short and even with Jayson going well below the speed limit, they were nearing the destination all too soon for Jayson.

Angelica managed to push out of her boyfriend's lap. She sat up wiping her mouth and saw they were rolling through a residential area.

"Are we almost there?" She checked her phone.

"Unfortunately, we're here," Jayson said.

"Oh...bummer babe," she chuckled, looking down at his raging hard-on. "At least some head is better than no head."

"I'm not sure that's how it works," Jayson groaned. "We should drive around the block."

"Well..." Angelica thought, as she looked at the clock. She still had a few minutes until she was due. She looked up through Jayson's window and she saw a motherly looking young woman bounding across the grass, toward the car.

"Oh...snap!" She sat back in her seat. "That's her."

Jayson scrambled to cover his dick just as the lady got up to the car. Angelica got out, grabbing her bag.

"Angelica!?" the lady called.

"Yep!" Angelica said, slamming the door.

Angelica waved at Jayson through the windshield, as she crossed in front of the car.

Jayson sped back to campus hard as hell.

'Man, blueballed twice,' he thought as he pulled back onto University Blvd. He realized he was starving, so he resisted his urge to call Christa, not wanting to mess up a good thing, and headed toward the Campus Center.

* * * * * * * *

"So, you gunna talk to him now?"

Shaneka looked up. She'd been caught staring at that sexy Jayson guy again. She and her friend Aaliyah shared a marketing class with Jayson. Shaneka quickly found herself stealing quick glances at the tall handsome freshman and laughing at all the dumb jokes he made in class. This had not gone unnoticed by her friend.

Aaliyah had, on many occasions, told Shaneka to go and "strike up a convo."

"He don't wanna talk to me," Shaneka said. Shaneka was a short, light-skinned black girl, with chubby cheeks and huge tits. "He look like he likes white girls."

"Not this again," Aaliyah said, rolling her eyes. "You need to stop doing that. You are smart and cute and you can get any guy you want."

Shaneka sighed, staring at Jayson as he sat at an empty table with his food.

"Go! Talk to him. Ask him to be your partner on the small business project."

After a bit more needling, and the promise that if she didn't, Aaliyah would, Shaneka finally plucked up the courage and she waddled over to Jayson's table. She was in blue jeans and a t- shirt with a cardigan. Jayson looked up as she approached. She was taken aback when his face softened. His rugged features turned warm and inviting when he smiled.

"Oh hey," he said, putting down his breakfast sandwich.

"Hey. It's Jayson right?" Shaneka asked, knowing full well his name was Jayson Day from NCHS.

"That's right. You're name's....Shaneka?"

"Yeah," she said, still nervous but growing confident that he would remember. "I uh saw you and...was wondering if you picked anyone to partner up with on that small business project."

"Oh...uh heh heh...," Jayson chuckled. "I honestly haven't even thought about that mug since he told us about it."

"Right, me neither," Shaneka said. She'd been meticulously mapping out potential subjects since the day of the assignment. "Well since we're both behind I figured ....we should...ya know? Team up. I mean you're from Nap. I'm from Elkhart so your perspective......"

Jayson had quit listening. He'd just seen Jennifer headed toward the Campus Center doors. The weather had recently gotten a bit chilly, but today the sun drenched the campus and most girls were taking advantage of the warm weather.

While Shaneka's big boobs were covered under her blouse and t-shirt, Jennifer was in a spaghetti strap tank with blue, cotton short-shorts cradling her juicy booty as she left the Campus Center. Jayson, who was still horny as ever, started to stand when he realized Shaneka was still talking to him.

"....said he wanted diversity in the groups so —"

"Um....sure....why not?" Jayson said, shaking his head. His brain was still swimming with the image of Jennifer's ass bouncing back and forth in those cotton shorts. "Gimme your number."

"What....you want my...phone number?" Shaneka asked.

"How else am I gonna call you about the assignment?"

Shaneka's stomach flurried and she stuttered so much that Jayson needed to confirm three times, before he had her number stored in his phone.

"Alright, call you later," Jayson said, standing as he finished his food. He swiftly walked away, still thinking of Jennifer in her shorts, and never saw the look of absolute glee Shaneka gave her friend.

By the time he'd gotten back to O'Bannon Hall, Jayson had made up his mind. He was hard as hell and he knew just who was going to help him with that. In no time, he was standing outside of Angelica and Jennifer's suite knocking on the door. But it was their suitemate, Lexi, who swung the door open.

"Oh...um...I don't think Angelica is here," Lexi said.

"Yeah...I ...is Jennifer here?" Jayson asked. "I think I left my homework in the room."

"Oh...yeah...um she's there I think."

Jayson strolled in, hoping to quickly get past Lexi without any inquiries. He knocked on the dorm room door. Jennifer answered, still wearing her spaghetti straps and blue cotton shorts. She looked completely taken aback when she saw Jayson.

"Hey," he said. "I left my homework. D'ya mind if I look for it?"

"Um...." Jennifer hesitated with a glance over Jayson's shoulder at Lexi. "Suurrre."

She slowly pulled the door open with the intent of holding it open as Jayson grabbed what he needed.

"Thanks," Jayson said, as he entered. He casually pulled Jennifer by her hips and, before Jennifer knew it, Jayson was pulling her hand off of the door handle and easing the door shut.

Jennifer looked around the room. Angelica's side was tidy and neat. There were no signs of any of Jayson's things.

"Where'd ....you leave your homework?" Jennifer asked, cautiously.

Jayson cocked his head at Jennifer. She nervously fidgeted with her brown hair. Her face was so cute, with her light brown freckles and the little mole under her cheek. Her brown eyes were full of trepidation.

"Now you know I don't have anything in here," Jayson said, as he locked the door.

He pulled her in close and kissed her. Jennifer melted into his arms. It took her brain ten seconds to realize he was rubbing her pussy through her shorts. By the time she clamped around Jayson's wrist, he was wheeling her back toward the bed.

"Um.....oh!...wait," she muttered between kisses. But as she tried to fend off Jayson's kisses, she was unable to stop Jayson from reaching into her shorts.

"Uhglhh..." Jennifer moaned when she felt Jayson's fingers dip into her wet pussy.

Her knees buckled and after her momentary lapse in concentration, she realized her pants and panties were around her ankles. Her eyes went out of focus again. Jayson was rubbing her clit through her tuft of pubic hair with his thumb, while stroking his two middle fingers deep inside her.

"Uhggm..oh!.......Ahh..Uuh!......" she squeaked, in time with Jayson's strokes. ".....stop....Ahhh...fuck..uuh!"

Jayson was relentless. He moved his knee between hers, forcing her legs wider apart. At the same time, he put his foot onto her shorts while leaning her back and forcing her feet out of her clothes. With his mouth on hers, Jennifer stumbled backward and Jayson pinned her against the bed. He eased his fingers out of her pussy, dragging along her clit.

Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers