Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darin snorted again. He knew she likely wanted more than a smoking buddy. As he entered the library, he got one more text while he was staring at his phone.

< Guess ur too busy for me!

It was accompanied by a photo of Kaci looking gorgeous outside on campus. As Darin sat down at a computer, he stared at the photo. Even as he got lost in Kaci's eyes, he noticed something all too late. The photo was taken right outside the library.

Darin half ducked when he saw Kaci coming into the computer lab, but he was too slow. She'd spotted him and strolled over. Even when she was just wearing a zipped up hoodie and blue jeans, she turned heads. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a bun today.

"So what...you avoiding me now? Kaci asked, sitting down next to him.

"Not avoiding," Darin said. "Just busy."

"Mmmmhmmm," Kaci hummed. "Busy with who?"

"Not who? What," Darin said. "I've got some homework to do."

Darin was moving at light speed. He obviously felt Kaci's hand on his knee, and he needed to work quickly before all the blood left his brain.

"Look who is finally doing some work," Kaci said, as Darin saved his work to a file ready to print.

"I work," Darin said, absentmindedly. "I work all the time."

He was almost done. As Kaci walked her hand up his thigh, he clicked print and pushed back from the desk.

"Okay!" Darin said, a bit loud for the quiet library. "Gotta go print."

Kaci sucked her tongue and crossed her arms, as Darin went to the printer.

He quickly got his papers and headed out of the library.

"Hey!" Kaci was whispering from the computer. "Aren't you gonna log off?"

Darin hesitated, when he realized he had indeed left his computer open with all of his personal info unlocked. He went to the computer, sat down next to Kaci, and quickly logged out of everything.

As he stood, Kaci stood. She hopped in front of him and put her hands on his hips.

"What are you about to do?" she asked, her eyes flashing.

"Um...I've got homework," Darin said. "Erica's waitin ...so I should...."

"Oh, so she can keep waiting," Kaci said, reaching for Darin's hand.

Darin pulled back and Kaci turned her face up at him.

"I don't....think we should be......"

"Be what?" Kaci said. "Fucking? What now you're worried about Erica finding out?"

Kaci's voice had risen a bit and they were drawing the eyes of other students.

"I mean..." Darin began.

"Oh okay. So, first you wanted me and now you're done with me!" Kaci said.

"It's not like we —"

"Kaci!?" a voice behind Kaci cut Darin off.

Kaci whipped around to see Chase, the guy who'd been pursuing Kaci for weeks now, almost sprinting up to her.

"Oh wow," he said, drawing close to her. "How are ya?...you know I got my car looked at. If you ever need a ride to town...."

As Chase tried to pull Kaci in for a friend hug, Darin used the distraction to make a break for it.

* * *

"Oooh. Is that him?" Shannon said to Jennifer.

The two girls were headed to O'Bannon. They spotted Jayson walking ahead with his girlfriend Angelica. Shannon gasped.

"Is that her?" Shannon asked, craning her neck. "Jelly Legs?"

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "That's them."

"Hmph. She looks kind of plain. You're definitely way cuter. It's no wonder."

Shannon and Jennifer were far behind the couple and by the time Jennifer entered O'Bannon Hall, they were nowhere in sight. Jennifer led Shannon down the hall and into her dorm.

They found the room empty and Shannon was a bit disappointed they didn't walk in on Angelica getting throat fucked fucked. She would've settled at least seeing a shirtless Jayson.

"So this is where the magic happens. Or happened I should say," Shannon said, gesturing at Jennifer's bed.

"Yeah..."

"I take it you washed the sheets?" Shannon said, pausing before hopping onto Jennifer's bed. "I don't know why, but I fully expected to see Johnny Depp posters and unicorn pillows."

"I actually did have a thing for horses when I was little," Jennifer said. "I had horse pillow cases and stuffed animals. I haven't ridden one in a long time."

"Why don't you tell me how you ended up riding Jayson's dick."

Jennifer snorted, then sighed.

"It was just like I told you," Jennifer said, sitting down at her desk.

Jennifer recounted the story for Shannon again. She explained how Jayson casually pulled her hand off the door handle before locking them in. How he pushed her against the bed and had her clothes on the floor in seconds. She omitted the part where she squirted all over the mattress that Shannon was now so comfortable on, but she did convey her surprise at having multiple orgasms.

"I mean that's what good sex is," Shannon said. "But are you sure that's what you wanted?"

"You're worried about Angelica?"

"Who?"

"Angelica. My roommate. Jayson's girlfriend," Jennifer said incredulously.

"Oh 'Gelly? Ain't nobody worried about her. I'm just saying are you sure you weren't.....call it....coerced?"

Jennifer thought for a minute. Jayson was certainly the aggressor, but she reasoned she could have screamed. She knew Lexi was in the suite. She could have fought harder.

'You could've not been so fucking horny,' said that voice in her head.

"Look-" Jennifer began, but she was cut off when the suite door opened. The dorm room door was still open and Angelica came in with Christa and Jayson in conversation.

"Hey, Jen," Angelica said and she went over to her desk.

"Hey," Jennifer responded back with a look at Shannon. "This is my friend Shannon from humanities class."

"Hey," Angelica said.

Shannon was looking at Jayson. He hadn't given Shannon nor Jennifer a second glance as he plopped on Angelica's bed.

"So, we doing a movie night tonight?" Jayson asked.

"You guys can do whatever you want," Christa said. "My boyfriend gets back today so I'll likely be preoccupied. Can you guys let me in the suite? I wanna wait for him here."

"His parents dropping him off?" Jayson asked. "That explains the outfit."

Christa was dressed much more conservatively. Her tits, which were normally in danger of exposure, were tucked under her bra and sweater. They waited for Angelica to grab what she needed from the room before they exited, waving bye to Jennifer.

"Wow," Shannon said, as the suite door closed. "He played it real cool. You sure you weren't dreaming?"

Jennifer hesitated. Her dreams had been very vivid as of late. But no, yesterday afternoon definitely happened. Jayson was just good at being discreet. Jennifered wondered if he'd cheated on Angelica with anyone else.

"I.....I'm not surprised," Jennifer said. "He's a big player, obviously."

"Yeah, and what about you? Cheating on your man. Stealing your roommate's man."

"I'm not stealing him," Jennifer said. "I felt so guilty."

"At first," Shannon said.

"At first," Jennifer confirmed. "I was this close to blurting out something the other day in class."

"Soooo...what now?"

Jennifer sighed. She didn't know what she thought. The sex with her boyfriend had been quick, rough and unsatisfying. Jayson had absolutely rocked her world. She didn't know if she should expect that from her boyfriend, or if she even could expect that from her boyfriend.

"You think it'd be bad if I just didn't say anything?" Jennifer asked Shannon.

"Hey, I'm not judging," Shannon said, shrugging. "I've always said, if your dog strays, that's on the one holding the leash. Just make sure you don't get hurt."

Jennifer snorted.

"I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself."

* * *

Across the hall, it was a packed suite.

Erica was draped across Darin in the loveseat near their door. Brent sat in the opposite loveseat while Jayson was on the couch in between Angelica and Christa. Jayson was just booting up King Kong when Christa got the text she was looking for.

"Oooh, be right back," she said, hopping off the couch.

As she swung the door open, Kaci, in a crop top, was standing at the door with her hand raised as if ready to knock.

"What are you doing here?" Christa said.

"Jayson called me," Kaci said, frowning back at Christa.

Christa swung her red head around to see Jayson with a smug look on his face.

"I needed some green," Jayson said.

Christa snorted and headed out to meet David and his parents.

"Why don't you pop a squat right here?" Jayson said, patting the couch cushion that Christa had just vacated.

Kaci was dressed as enticing as can be. She wore a white crop top and short frayed jean shorts, even though it was a bit chilly outside. Angelica looked a bit put out as Kaci sat down and they divided up the weed. Erica, still on Darin's lap, had felt him tense up from the moment the door opened.

They started drinking. Jayson, Brent, and Kaci were casual as they laughed at the movie. Jayson teased Kaci. Kaci called Jayson and Brent "dumb as King Kong." Brent surprised everyone with a snappy comeback comparing Kaci to a damsel in distress.

Eventually, Jayson was more focused on Angelica as the two snuggled closer and closer on the couch. Kaci turned her attention to Darin.

"So, Darin, how are you managing your Arch and Tech class? That professor still riding you?"

Darin felt his stomach clench.

"What professor is she talking about?" Erica asked.

"Oh ...uh...Hoover," Darin said, after clearing his throat. "He's not that bad.....he's just—-"

"Not that bad!?" Kaci said. "You said he was a total dick. Always callin you out."

"Yeah...he's....kind of you know," Darin, mumbled. "I told you."

"Yeah, didn't realize you and Kaci were discussing classes," Erica said, sitting up off of Darin's lap and staring daggers at him. "You'd think you have more homework done."

"Oh...I mean," Kaci said. "We haven't spent that much time talking about it."

"Oh good," Erica said, not looking at Kaci. "I'd hate that."

* * *

Christa had been the perfect host. She'd given David's parents and his 15-year old sister, Eve, an informative tour. She'd taken them through all the common areas and all the places she and David liked to study.

David's mom was glad David had such a smart friend to keep him in line while on campus. David's sister was just glad her brother's girlfriend wasn't a nerd. His dad hoped David was actually getting laid. While Christa always dressed neat and conservative, she couldn't hide those melons under her sweater, or her plump booty. Only thing was, she seemed like a goody-two-shoes, with her brain on academics.

He remembered his own college exploits, before finally settling down with David's mother. Thinking about old college days, along with occasionally eyeing Christa's bouncing ass, had him adjusting his cock. His arousal went unnoticed by everyone..... but Christa who smiled inwardly.

"I suppose that's everything," Christa said, finishing up around the Campus Center. "You guys'll have to leave soon if you want to make it back to Avon before dark."

"Sure..but one thing," Mrs. Woodhurst said. "We haven't seen the dormitories."

David and Christa exchanged glances.

"Oh, you don't want to see a college boys' dorm room," Christa said, batting her eyelashes at David's mom and dad. "I mean, who knows when the last time they've cleaned."

David's sister, Eve, laughed along with Christa.

"Oh, but I want to see how campus dorms are now." Mrs. Woodhurst said. "You boys have your own bathroom? We used to have a communal shower."

"Gross," Eve said. "Yea let's see the dorm David's stuck in."

'This could be bad,' David thought as they headed to the dorms. Christa played it cool, but who knew what was going on in the dorm at this moment.

They got to the suite door and David was relieved they weren't blasting music. He unlocked his door and was holding his breath as pushed it open.

"Fine!" Kaci yelled, standing up and dramatically squeezing her big breasts. "I guess me and my 'Big ass titties' will just leave, since I'm clearly not wanted!"

"Pretty fucking perceptive," Erica said, still in the love seat next to Darin.

David's family and Christa's eyes were wide, having clearly walked into a tense situation.

Kaci stormed out past the family without so much as a glance. Her big jiggling tits caught the eyes of David's dad. David's mom was struck by the beer cans brazenly out on the table.

The whole room smelled slightly of marijuana and her eyes fell on Jayson who was leaning into Angelica, squeezing her tits under her blouse while they laughed at Kaci.

"Maybe we'll just head to the car," Mrs. Woodhurst said thinking about Eve. David dropped his bags just inside and they let the door close and quickly made their way out of O'Bannon.

"College kids," Christa said. "Can't trust them. That's why we do all our studying in my dorm. Much quieter and drama free."

"That's a relief," Mrs. Woodhurst said. "You know back when I went to Marion College, boys had to be out of the dorm by 11 p.m."

"Sounds like a boring college," Eve said. "Makes you wonder how you and Dad even had us?"

"Oh, we managed," Mrs Woodhurst said, giving her husband a look that neither David nor Eve had seen before.

They got to the family van with Christa and David having convinced David's mom that his roommates were an unfortunate pairing and they did their best to avoid O'Bannon Hall all together.

"Sounds like my David knows how to pick 'em," Mrs. Woodhurst said.

"Wonder where he gets that from," Christa said, winking at David's mom.

The group hugged and said their goodbyes. Christa and David waved until the van was out of sight.

"Let's go," Christa said. "O'Bannon. Now."

David needn't be told twice. Following Christa's plump ass, David almost skipped behind the redhead. They quickly arrived and found Jayson cuddling on the couch with his hands under Angelica's skirt. Darin and Erica were silently seething on the love seats. The tension was palpable between them.

"Hey, David," Jayson said. "Good weekend?"

Ignoring the room, Christa dragged David into the bedroom. She marched him right to the bathroom, turned on the light, and plopped David on the toilet. Without so much as a seductive glance, Christa fished his cock out of his pants.

In just the couple days that David had been away, he'd forgotten how aggressive Christa could be. She got his cock wet and throated him almost immediately. As David attempted to stand up off the toilet, Christa pushed him back down.

"You don't wanna...?" David asked.

"Mmmm. I'm still mad at you," Christa said, still on her knees. "But I can tell you one thing. Angelica isn't giving Jayson head like this."

"So you were mad at me," David grinned as Christa popped off his cock to glare at him.

"Mmmm," Christa hummed.

She went back to work. When David's dick hit the back of her throat he moaned out loud. Her skills were maddening. She gagged, choked and slobbered on his cock. Her head swirled with his cockhead in her throat and her crimson hair whipped back and forth. David was in a state of suspended pleasure and didn't move a muscle until he erupted into Christa's welcoming mouth.

* * * *

Later

On the dark road back to Indy, David's dad checked the rear-view mirror and could tell his daughter was fast asleep.

"Christa does seem like a great girl," Mrs. Woodhurst said, quietly. "I don't know about the roommates though."

"David can handle himself," Mr. Woodhurst said. "You never know, Christa may have a wild side."

He looked down at his wife's hand jacking his cock while he drove.

"Wouldn't be much of a shock," Mrs. Woodhurst said, crawling over the armrest. "I doubt she's giving David anything like this though."

Her husband gripped the steering wheel tightly as Mrs. Woodhurst sunk her head until his cock was in the back of her throat.

* * * * * * * * *

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for more antics from across the hall.