Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay....Jayson...we should ...AHH!—-" Jennifer started but was cut short when Jayson clapped both his hands on Jennifer's bare ass.

Jayson surprised Jennifer with his strength and, with a slight shriek, Jennifer was lifted into the bed. Jayson was on her in a flash, maneuvering her body so her head was on her pillow and he was between her legs. Before she could get a word out Jayson was kissing her again.

Jennifer was overcome by her senses. Her brain was suspended in haze. She'd never had her body ravaged like this. Jayson was sending her senses into overdrive. He was massaging her wet clit and used his other hand to raise her shirt.

As Jennifer bucked her hips, humping her pussy against Jayson's hand, he kissed down her neck and soon was feasting on her small tits. As he suckled Jennifer's small brown nipples, he hooked his fingers into Jennifer and beckoned forward her orgasm.

Jennifer's hips raised, her body tensed and her mouth was open in a silent moan. As Jayson lifted his body, he tugged at Jennifer's G-spot with his fingers and she exploded.

"Uhggm!..Uuhggmmmmpph!" Jennifer finally cried out, her body shuddering and twitched on her mattress. Her arms flailed and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She whimpered as Jayson pulled his fingers from her squelching pussy.

She laid on her bed in a daze, staring at the ceiling, barely aware of Jayson kissing down her stomach and then into her groin. She felt her legs shift open and looked down to see Jayson holding her legs open and kissing through her tuft of pubic hair.

"Way-...ah!...uglhmm," she moaned as Jayson found her small engorged clit. "Ulgmmmm....oh.."

Jennifer felt her body relax. Her legs spread wider, inviting Jayson's pleasurable mouth and tongue deeper into her body. His lips tickled her clit before he stuck his tongue deep into her pussy.

"Oh...ahhhh...fuccck," Jennifer moaned, as she succumbed to the pleasure.

Jayson knew Jennifer's boyfriend didn't eat her out and he intended to make sure that he was on her mind whenever Jennifer's boyfriend turned her down.

"Mmmm," Jayson growled, yanking Jennifer by her juicy thighs into a more suitable position. "You taste too good."

That did it for Jennifer. Her pussy creamed and she shivered. Jayson slurped up her lips and around her clit until he had Jennifer boiling. She bucked her hips and her voice was rising as she creamed toward her climax.

"Oh!....jayson....OH!....Don't.....stop....OH.....Ohhh........AHHHHHGGGHH!"

Jayson was unrelenting and he didn't quit after her first orgasm.. He fingered her pussy, drug his lips across hers, and clamped his mouth around her clit. Her pussy was soaked as was her tuft of hair and Jayson's beard. Her hips bucked and her face spasmed as she screamed and cursed her way through a second orgasm.

"....gyahhh...fuccck...oh......OH.....Ahhgggh!"

Jayson finally slowed his assault on her pussy. He allowed her to come down from her high and as she twitched he was sliding his pants and boxers off his waist. As Jennifer came back to earth, she felt Jayson kissing up her body.

She welcomed the kissing, rubbing along his muscular back, totally lost in her post-orgasmic bliss, until she looked down and saw Jayson's big black dick inching toward her very exposed pussy.

"Oh! Wait....Jayson...wait." Jennifer said.

Jayson ignored her. Moving too fast for Jennifer, who was already pinned down with her legs wide open, he poked the head of his long dick into Jennifer's wet vagina.

"Ugh! Ohhh..." she spouted, as she penetrated for only the second time in her life.

Her mouth formed a silent 'o' as Jayson slid the first few inches of himself inside Jennifer. The pain was not as intense as her first time and subsided quickly. Jennifer was no longer resisting, but holding quite still with her eyes on Jayson's black cock. She grunted as he sunk a few more inches down into her pussy. Even though her warm pussy was soaked, her walls were tight.

Jayson was surprisingly patient as he fed her pussy more of his dick. More than halfway home, he pulled out and slowly reentered, fucking her with half his length.

"Ugmmmmm..." Jennifer cooed as she was steadily fed more and more cock.

With each methodical thrust, Jayson was closer to bottoming out. Jennifer's pussy was adjusted and she was raising her hips to meet his dick. Eventually Jayson pressed all the way forward and their groins met.

"Ohhhhh....fuuck..." they both moaned together when Jayson was fully lodged inside her. Jennifer looked into Jayson's dark seductive eyes. He stared back before smiling.

He dropped his firm chest onto hers, ran his fingers through her brown hair, and slowly pulled his dick out until just the tip remained. Jayson then calmly filled Jennifer's pussy again and he pressed his mouth to hers. Jennifer happily returned the kisses, as she was filled a third time, then a fourth.

They had a steady rhythm. They were making out with Jayson casually stroking into his girlfriend's roommate, while her hips rose and fell in time. As they picked up speed, Jennifer began rubbing her small hands across Jayson's back.

Jayson rose up and took off his shirt, tossing it across the room. He returned to Jennifer's welcoming arms and she buried her face in Jayson's neck. Her legs were spread wide, as Jayson thrusted down into her over and over again.

"...hahh..uglhmm........Hahhh!....Uglhmm!"

Her eyes closed and she felt a smile curl on her own face as she was blinded by the pleasurable shockwaves flowing through her body. After a few minutes, Jayson pulled her short legs up over his shoulders, making Jennifer's brown eyes go wide. Her ankle socks flailed just behind his ears as he fucked her.

"Ah!...ungh..ungh..ungh..Ah!" she moaned as he pounded against her thighs.

Once satisfied with that position, Jay grabbed her ankles and spread her open wide, so he could deliver long deep strokes into her willing pussy.

"Hohhh!......Awwng!.....Hohhh!.....Awwng!"

Finally, he pulled Jennifer close, wrapping his strong arms around her body. She held his head with her arms as he rocked her world, fucking her for all he was worth. The whole time Jenifer was crying out to the ceiling.

But it was when he slid both his hands under her ass cheeks, that she felt his dick slide into place and her vagina muscles gripped his shaft. Jayson felt it too and they locked eyes when he poked into her G-spot. He watched her reaction, as he pulled his dick back and pounded into her.

" ..aha!..." she yelped, her eyes going quickly out of focus. Jayson smiled as he started fucking her. He laid down closer and picked up speed, with his hands squeezing her butt. That was when he felt Jennifer squeeze his arms.

"...slower..." she whispered, her voice dripping with lust.

Jayson did as she wished, easing his cock out until just the tip remained in her wet hole. Then he slowly filled her cunt, making Jennifer moan deeply. Her pussy contracted around him as he slowly exited.

"...hahh........uglhmm........ahhh!.........Uglhmm!"

Her voice was rising and it took all of Jayson's willpower not to thrash into her. But he kept his leisurely pace and after a few more painfully slow strokes into her soft warm cunt, his patience was rewarded. Her pussy started contracting around his cock. Her hips were gyrating as he slowly pumped her with his cock.

"Uglhmm!.......ahhh!....." moaned, her voice rising again. "UNGHHH!......AHHH!........ AHHHHHGGGHH!"

Her body exploded into a fit of orgasmic spasms, with her arms flailing and her pussy squeezing Jayson's dick so hard that it forced him out. His dick was followed by a torrent of liquid as Jennifer squirted all over her mattress.

Jayson's eyes widened as he watched Jennifer shudder violently until she was finished cumming. Eventually she laid still with her legs obscenely spread and the blanket soaked beneath her cheeks. Her eyes were closed and she was emitting soft moans as she caught her breath.

Jayson leaned forward on his knees, holding his still hard dick. With one hand, he wiped a few strands of hair off of Jennifer's sweaty face. With the other, he stuffed his black cock into Jennifer's wet, pink pussy.

"Ughng," she grunted as her pussy was filled again. He pushed all the way until their pubic hair mingled together.

Jennifer moaned her approval and soon Jayson was fucking her again at a steady pace. She moaned her way through a few more smaller orgasms, but none so big as the one earlier. When she felt Jayson's muscles tighten, she knew what was coming.

Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he forced himself as deep as he could reach. He growled and jerked and blasted cum into Jennifer. She moaned quietly as she felt her pussy fill with the warm semen.

After a few moments of afterglow, Jayson eased his cock out of her. As he raised up on his knees, he rubbed over Jennifer's abdomen, waist, thighs, and pussy. Jennifer kept her eyes closed. She'd never felt anything like that. She'd had no time for feeling guilty at the moment as she was still breathing deeply, marveling at the intense orgasm Jayson forced out of her.

She felt Jayson move closer before tugging at her tank top. Without opening her eyes she lifted her body and allowed him to pull it off over her head. Jayson was rubbing over her stomach and then her tits. Then, he took his slick dick and rubbed it across her boobs, flicking her brown nipple with his cock head.

Jennifer was silently enjoying Jayson's caressing and even opened her legs when his hand rubbed down to her vagina. She sighed deeply when he gently rubbed her clit. Her mouth opened and her hips started to dance.

Her eyes remained closed when she felt Jayson rubbing through her hair. Her head turned and she opened her eyes just in time to see Jayson bringing his dick toward her face. He stuck two fingers into Jennifer's slick pussy and used her reaction to shove his dick into her pretty lips.

While Jennifer was surprised at the intrusion, she hungrily slurped at his cock as he fingered her. Jayson was thoroughly enjoying himself, watching his girlfriend's roommate lose herself in lust.

Jennifer was on her back, humping her hips while gobbling up the shaft of Jayson's cock with two hands. Her eyes were closed as she feasted and didn't open until he started thrusting into her cheeks. She gave him a smiling glare, as he pulled his cock from her lips. He smiled as he rubbed his dick across her face. She giggled as she tried to catch it with her tongue each time he swiped it over her lips.

"Turn over," Jayson said.

She did as she was told, flipping over onto her stomach. Jayson swung his leg over hers and his cock settled between her ass cheeks. He massaged her shoulders for a few seconds before dropping his chest onto her back.

"Raise your hips," Jayson whispered, into her ear. She moaned and Jayson pulled her hips higher and poked at her hole from the back.

Her stomach fluttered, as she'd realized she'd never been taken from behind. Jayson didn't give her much time for anticipation. He wet his dick, spread her cheeks and eased into Jennifer's slick pussy. Her body tensed when she felt her pussy lips spread. Jayson leaned in close and whispered in her ear again.

"Relax," he said, pushing further. "Just relax."

Jennifer exhaled and shuddered as she felt Jayson travel deep inside her, pushing her walls aside. She groaned loudly into the mattress as Jayson stretched her apart.

"You can take it," he whispered, as she shuddered again. "Hold still."

He pressed forward until his groin pressed against Jennifer's fat booty. He wrapped his arms around her neck and took long deep strokes into Jennifer's booty. She placed her hand around Jayson's wrist and held on for the ride.

Her ass cheeks smacked loudly in the quiet dorm room and were punctuated by the muffled moans of Jennifer. He fucked her like that as hard as he could. The mattress whined and soon Jennifer was emitting high pitched squeals to match. He eyes watered as Jayson fucked another orgasm out of her.

After a few more minutes of intense pounding, Jayson pulled her sweaty body on all fours. He pulled her fatass high into the air, pushed her head down and jammed his dick back into her.

"Uuugghh..!" Jennifer moaned into the blankets. As he started hammering into her, she felt like she was completely at his mercy. He grabbed her hair and pulled into a ponytail and her body shook under Jayson's efforts.

At one point he had her arms pinned behind her back, while smashing down into her pussy. Jennifer was in a euphoric trance, cursing and moaning almost continuously. After getting his fill from behind, he pulled out of Jennifer with a squelch and laid on his back.

Jennifer was a willing participant by now, but she was a bit apprehensive when Jayson pulled her on top. She tried fitting Jayson inside but was struggling. Jayson took control.

"Be still," he whispered, as his cockhead poked at her pussy hole. Jennifer groaned silently as she felt her pussyslide down Jayson's long cock until she was settled in his lap. He sucked on her small jiggling tits and her mouth hung open as he fucked her through another climax.

Jayson took full advantage of her body, making her spin around and even fucking her reverse cowgirl while holding her arms behind her. He loved watching her ass bounce in his lap while she cursed at the ceiling.

Finally he made her lay on her back again, clamped his palms under her asscheeks, and pounded Jennifer to one more ear shattering orgasm.

He groaned deeply when he finally came inside Jennifer's soaking wet pussy. They laid entangled together for a while before they disengaged their sweaty bodies. They were both naked, breathing deeply and staring up at the ceiling, when Jennifer finally spoke.

"That.....was....nothing," Jennifer panted. "Like ....sex with.....my boyfriend."

It was one thing to get a little hot and heavy in the car with a stranger. But Jayson had absolutely had his way with her. And this wasn't exactly no strings attached. Jennifer was hit with guilt but again, not as much as she would have expected.

"I can't believe I cheated on him," Jennifer said, quietly.

"I can," Jayson snapped back. "He doesn't even eat pussy."

Jayson sat up and smiled down at Jennifer's naked form.

"You were amazing....a lil sex hound." he said, making more than Jennifer's face blush. "You deserve better. Glad I could help you with that."

He started getting dressed and Jennifer was taken aback when he picked up her clothes off the floor (and her tank top which had landed on Angelica's bed).

"Oh ...thanks but um..." Jennifer said, sitting up as Jayson handed over her clothes. "I'll probably take a shower."

"Good idea," he said, standing up and checking his reflection in Jennifer's mirror.

"I guess...I'll ....see you later," Jennifer said, still sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sure. You should come hang with us next door, since I'm sure your man stood you up again," Jayson said, heading for the door.

"Can you lock the door on your way out?"

Jayson nodded.

He got one more look at Jennifer's plump thighs hiding her hairy pussy, her small tits with their brown little nipples, and her slightly smiling exhausted face, before snapping the door closed.

Jennifer fell back onto the bed, both her hands above her head, with the smallest of smirks appearing on her exhausted face.

As he left the suite, it was not lost on Lexi that Jayson wasn't holding any books.

* * * * * * * *

The next day

Darin was daydreaming in Erica's dorm. It took him a while to realize that she was yapping away about school.

"...and I'm sure Tristan's gonna be prepared," she finished. "I'm not about to be lookin foolish after our good debate. Everyone's gonna think he did all the work."

"This was the ...gun debate, right?" Darin asked. "You did good right? Why would they think Tristan did your work?"

"I'm saying, if I don't bring my A-game in my next debate. It's a solo."

Erica looked around Darin as he sat on her bed.

"Where's your homework? What's that class you hate? A&W?"

"A&T," Darin chuckled, before he was struck by a pang of guilt.

Darin had skipped his last two Achitecture and Technology classes, once to accompany his girlfriend to the mall and once to fuck Kaci in her dorm room. He had no idea what his assignments were.

"So? Where's your homework?" Erica asked.

"Oh...uh... Well, I don't really feel like doin any of it."

"Uhn uh. You've already skipped one class," Erica said, shaking her head. "I'm not about to be blamed for anyone's bad grades."

Darin sighed, as he pulled out his phone.

* * *

"So..... how long you been fucking Darin?"

Kaci looked at Jayson. She was taken aback.

"I don't know," she said. "How long you been fucking Christa?"

Jayson smirked. He'd been fishing, but he'd known something was brewing. He'd gotten some weed through Kaci and the two were hanging out near a deserted part of campus behind the library.

"Just a few days," Jayson shrugged.

Kaci looked at Jayson through narrow eyes, as she held the blunt near her lips.

"Same," she said before taking a puff.

Jayson grinned to himself as he stared at some people walking on the far end of campus.

"So what, no comment?" Kaci asked, passing the blunt.

""Bout what?"

"You know what."

"Hey, it's nothing to me," Jayson shrugged again. "Surprised Erica's letting that fly."

Kaci narrowed her eyes again as Jayson smoked.

"It's not like she knows," Kaci said.

"Ah... that makes more sense," Jayson said. "Still pretty ballsy from Darin."

"What'd you mean?"

"Well, Angelica is aware of me and Christa," Jayson said. "I don't know that I'd go sneaking around Angelica's back."

"What the fuck are you talking about!?" Kaci said, her hands on her hips. "You tried to fuck me the first week here."

"Yeah, that was before I knew anyone," Jayson said. "I wouldn't go risking a good thing now....for you."

Jayson made a face at Kaci who made a face right back. They finished smoking in mostly silence before Jayson headed off with his sack of drugs in his pocket. Kaci stood watching him stroll away, somewhat annoyed.

'Who does he think he is?' she thought. 'Like I couldn't steal you from Angelica, whenever I wanted.'

Her pussy clenched, as she pulled out her phone.

* * *

"So? Are you gonna go get your homework?" Erica asked Darin, without looking up from her own reading material. "Do you need your books?"

"Um ..I guess," he said, trying not to sound distracted. Kaci had just sent him a text asking where he was.

"You guess you need your books?" Erica said.

"Well no...my paperwork is online."

"So......go use the computer lab downstairs to print them."

"Ugh....those computers are so slow," Darin said. "Gotta be honest....really don't feel like doing any work."

"You're gonna be scrambling all morning trying to finish that before class," Erica said, finally looking up from her papers. "Why don't you just go to the library, get the work and I'll make sure you finish it."

Darin groaned as he got up out of Erica's bed and threw on some basketball shorts.

"Don't take all day," Erica said. "I'm almost done."

Darin moseyed out of the suite and down the stairs. He did his best to ignore his phone, but by the time he'd gotten outside, the buzzing in his pocket got the better of him. He had a missed call from Kaci and three texts.

He shook his head as he walked but eventually he pulled out his phone again and checked the messages.

< Hey! You Around?

Darin snorted. It was a secluded college in a small Indiana town.

< Where ya at?

< Come smoke with me? : - )