Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 15

Story Info
Fall Break.
14.3k words
4.54
6.6k
2

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

Sunday

Angelica rushed into her suite to grab some things and quickly brush her teeth before Fall Break. She'd spent much of the early morning with Jayson's dick in her mouth and he was cumming down her throat when she got a text from her mom asking if she was on the road yet.

The sun was only just coming up when she opened the door to her dorm. At first she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. Under the blankets, in Jennifer's bed seemed to be a giant; a muscular black handsome giant.

Angelica could barely see Jennifer's brown hair as her body was covered under the giant's beefy biceps. Jennifer's nightie was on the floor as well as a set of workout clothes.

After standing nonplussed for a few seconds , Angelica snapped herself out of it and grabbed what she needed. She brushed Jayson's cum out of her mouth and, with a shake of her head at Jennifer's bed, exited the dorm.

"So, Jennifer's fucking a black guy now," Angelica said, hopping into Jayson's Pontiac.

"What'd mean?" he asked, somewhat alarmed.

"You should've seen this beefcake laying in Jennifer's bed," she said as they pulled out of campus.

"Are you serious?"

"Oh yeah...huge pecs," Angelica said, being facetious but not entirely untruthful. "Pretty sure his name is Anton."

"Okay, now I know you lyin," Jayson laughed. "Ain't no nigga named Anton messin with Jennifer."

"Alright, forget I said anything," Angelica smiled.

As they rolled north through Southern Indiana, Jayson kept stealing glances at Angelica. Her blouse was unbuttoned and her cleavage was showing. She was also sporting some black leggings that stretched over her thick thighs.

Jayson was also thinking of Jennifer curled under some beefy, faceless black guy. His dick was growing in his pants. He put his thoughts aside for quite some time. The tank was full and Jayson drove by exit after exit with his cock straining in his boxers.

After passing the Jasper exit, Jayson cleared his throat.

"So you feel like a pit stop?"

"We need gas already?"

"No, not really," Jayson said, with a small smile at his girlfriend.

Angelica looked up. Her blue-green eyes narrowed over her glasses before returning to her phone.

"I was wondering when this was coming," she said, her pussy tingling "Took you long enough."

"Cute wordplay," Jayson said, turning off onto the exit. "Figured now's better than outside your house."

Angelica chuckled, putting away her phone. The Pontiac drove through a bit of farmland before seeing a small hardware store. Jayson pulled into the parking lot, passing several parked SUVs.

"It's really crowded," Angelica said.

Jayson silently cursed. It wouldn't be easy finding a secluded space.

"Maybe we should...take another exit," Angelica said.

"Naw, here's good."

Jayson drove around to a far side of the store that was somewhat secluded by the building and a large SUV.

"Are you sure?" Angelica asked, looking around. "Someone could—"

"Take off your pants."

Angelica glared at Jayson through her glasses. But she saw the look on his face and could tell he meant business. Rolling her eyes, she undid her button and slid her pants off with her panties. Jayson loved the way Angelica's pussy lips opened and her labia poked out of her slit, easily visible through her light-brown pubic hair.

Angelica took a deep breath. Given Jayson's haste removing his pants, she could tell this was going to be a rough fuck. Jayson held her leg open as he climbed into her seat with his dick poking through his boxers. He reached the seat and slid it all the way back. Then he pulled Angelica into position.

She rested her feet near the door, as Jayson shoved his long black cock into Angelica's pussy.

"Ughn," she softly grunted as Jayson stirred his cock deeper into his girlfriend. Once he bottomed out, Jayson grabbed the back of the seat for leverage and started pounding Angelica.

She had no choice but to hold on. She was used to Jayson's aggression by now and her vagina was more than accommodated with his size. Angelica's pussy started to cream as she had a series of small orgasms racing toward a huge release.

Jayson wasn't slowing. He was still thinking about Jennifer sleeping with yet another black guy, while subconsciously comparing Jennifer's tight, squirting pussy with his girlfriend's warm creamy pussy.

"Ungh!" Angelica moaned, throwing her head back against the headrest. Her comfy pussy walls massaged Jayson's cock as they convulsed. He held inside Angelica while her hips worked through the orgasm.

All of a sudden, Jayson could hear voices. Without pulling out of Angelica or lifting his body, he turned his head around. They were still, fairly hidden behind a large SUV, but through the window, Jayson could see a guy and his wife coming toward the truck.

"Fuuuck..." he whispered.

There was nothing Jayson could do. If he tried to get up, the guy would surely notice two half-naked teenagers, scrambling around in the front seat. He therefore, stayed very still, pressed deep into his girlfriend.

Angelica, still coming down from her high, froze when she saw the middle-aged man out of the corner of her eye. Luckily, the two were in deep discussion and the husband never even glanced at the Pontiac as he swiftly hopped in his truck. Jayson was relieved as the truck backed out, but now they were much more exposed.

While he was completely buried in Angelica's pussy, they both had a clear view of the store's front door less than thirty yards away. Jayson started slow, enjoying his girlfriend's walls as he pulled out and pushed back in.

Then, realizing he was racing the clock, he rammed back into Angelica.

"Ungh," she grunted and Jayson pulled out and rammed her again. "Ungh."

The windows started to fog up in the steamy car, and Jayson was grateful. He was sure he could see shoppers through the foggy windows, as he fucked Angelica at breakneck speed. Jayson was hitting her spot and he felt her cum as her walls vibrated and soaked his cock.

Jayson erupted inside her without warning. He groaned and held Angelica tight while he flooded her vagina. She stirred her hips, as more warm cum leaked into her body. The two were grinding their hips hard against each other as they came down.

The two came to their senses and Jayson scrambled off of her. As Angelica pulled back on her pants, Jayson was pulling the car out of the lot, still in his boxers. The two casually chatted, laughed about Jennifer, and tried to guess what Angelica's sisters might say when they finally met Jayson.

The thought of Angelica meeting up with her family while she was full of cum had Jayson's cock rising once more. His dick was back in Angelica's mouth by the time they were driving through Terre Haute.

* * * *

Later that same day

Jennifer woke up when she heard her phone buzzing. She dug herself out from under Anton and found her phone on her dresser. She had a missed call and a text from her boyfriend.

< I guess. You're still asleep. I'm leaving to come get you now.

< Call me when you wake up.

Jennifer's stomach lurched. Her boyfriend was en route and her legs were still entangled with Anton's. As she wrestled with her guilt, Anton turned over and wrapped his arm around her stomach. As he pulled her close, Jennifer's feelings of guilt were driven out of her body and replaced with a hunger between her pussy.

"Who was that?"

"My boyfriend's coming to get me."

"From Terre Haute?"

"Ye..Yeah," Jennifer said, surprised he remembered.

"So....we've got two hours.....is what you're saying?"

Anton's hands rubbed up Jennifer's stomach, squeezed her boobs before traveling down to her legs.

"....okay.." Jennifer breathed deeply, as she rolled to her back and her legs fell open. Anton wasted no time moving his large body between her legs.

"Wait..can you..?...I want you to eat it," Jennifer said.

Anton growled his approval, making Jennifer's cunt clench. He rubbed his hand down through her pubic hair, until he found her fat clit. He massaged it with his fingers while lowering his body down.

Jennifer sucked in air when Anton rubbed his nose in her pubic hair, before she moaned to the sky. Anton was a patient pussy eater. His wide lips drug across her pussy and he was easily pushing Jennifer to orgasm as he licked her clit.

"Uugllhhhh," Jennifer moaned, marveling at her own nerve. She couldn't believe she was having casual sex with some hunk from the gym. "Oh!.... anton....OH!....Don't .....stop ....OH! .....fucck ........AHHHHHGGGHH!"

She came on Anton's lips, shuddering. He continued lightly licking until her hips came to rest. Jennifer's eyes stayed closed while Anton climbed up her body. She opened her legs wider, making room for Anton's big body, and gasped as his huge cockhead popped into her pussy.

"Oh...Ugmmm..."she sighed as Anton fed her more dick. Her hungry pussy walls stretched slowly as Anton pushed them apart. Her lips suckled at his cock and he was groaning before he bottomed out inside Jennifer.

"Uggh....god...." Jennifer whispered. "You're huge."

She felt like his cock was girthier than Jayson's and just as long, maybe longer. Anton smiled and he slowly pulled back until just the tip remained in her warm, wet hole before he pressed back down.

"...ugmmmm."

Anton repeated his actions. His arousal was getting the better of him. But when Jennifer gripped his bulky biceps, he remembered she liked it slow and hard.

"...hahh........uglhmm........ahhh!.........Uglhmm!"

Her voice was steadily rising. Anton was resisting his own urge to rapidly throttle down into her. He was watching Jennifer's cute face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth stayed open as she moaned and her voice was getting louder as Anton slowly stuffed her with black dick.

"Uglhmm!.......ahhh!.....UNGHHH!......AHHH!........ AHHHHHGGGHH!"

Jennifer's arms flailed to the side as she exploded into orgasm. Her head rolled back and forth and her pussy squelched as Anton's dick was forced out. Jennifer came all over her mattress, with liquid soaking into her sheets.

Anton was stroking his cock and barely waited for her to finish her orgasm before he leaned down and shoved himself back into Jennifer's leaking pussy.

"Uhglgh!" she moaned as she was completely filled. Anton wrapped his strong arm around Jennifer's head and she knew his aggression was taking over. She held on tight as Anton fucked the sense out of her.

The bed frame squeaked, their thighs smacked, and Jennifer cursed her way through six or seven small orgasms. He gave Jennifer a break and, after pulling out of her, looked down at her cute face. Strands of her brown hair were strewn across her face. Her small tits were shining with sweat and her lips curled into a small smile as she watched Anton's expression.

"Flip over," he said.

Jennifer didn't hesitate and Anton nearly groaned out loud watching her fat booty jiggle as she fell onto her stomach. His dick smacked against her butt as he straddled around her legs. Jennifer, remembering this position with Jayson, hiked up her hips making it easier for Anton to slide his cock into her welcoming pussy.

"...uhglph...fuccck..." she sighed into the pillow. Jennifer struggled to pull the pillow out of her face so she could breath as Anton started pumping into her from behind. His force was clouding Jennifer's brain. Her senses went into overdrive. Her ass was rippling under Anton's thrusts. His masculine grunts were loud.

"Uhglph!... Uhglph!... fuck," Jennifer moaned. "Uhglph!... Uhglph!..."

Her pussy convulsed and came around Anton's dick as he pounded away. She could barely hear her own cries of muffled pleasure with her face in the mattress. She was trapped under Anton's strong body and completely at his mercy.

She reached out and gripped the sheets as she came again and Anton was finally nearing release. He plowed Jennifer from behind, grunting and growling into her ear. Her devastated pussy felt his cock expand and explode inside her.

"..ohh..uggh.."Jennifer moaned when he pressed his groin against her ass. "..anton.."

He rolled his hips as he came. Jennifer closed her eyes and humped back against Anton as he growled in her ear. Anton stayed inside her after his cock finally started to deflate, peppering the back of her neck with kisses. Eventually he felt her discomfort and rolled off of the education major's body.

"I....shouldn't be doing this," Jennifer said after a few seconds, still laying on her stomach

"You really feel that way?" Anton asked.

"I mean, I wanted it and don't get me wrong...you're great....better than great," Jennifer smiled, as Anton sheepishly shrugged. "It's just...you know?"

"Am I the first person you've cheated with?"

"I— yeah," Jennifer said, sitting up and turning over. Her small tits flopped around drawing Anton's eyes.

"Hmm...well don't beat yourself up about it. That's my job," he said, making Jennifer laugh. "It's college. This is when you ...ya know..."

"Slut around?"

"I was gunna say find yourself but..."

Jennifer laughed again. Anton could always make her laugh.

* * * * * * *

Monday

Ash was on the way to Greencastle riding in the passenger's seat in Monica's car. Ash was initially apprehensive of meeting the upperclassmen, especially after Cheyenne had talked Monica up so much. Luckily, Monica had been nothing but friendly since picking Ash up from campus, and the two laughed their way through several topics before landing on the basketball team.

"So, is this team any good?" Ash asked. "I haven't seen any of the games."

"They really are," Monica said. "Their first game is against Wabash and they should beat the hell out of them."

"That's cool, then," Ash said, feeling increasingly relaxed as they neared the city.

"I will say, it's awesome that Cheyenne hooked this up for you. I definitely wasn't gettin gigs like this as a freshman. The magazine must be paying big."

"I know. I was surprised too! I'm still a little nervous about it."

"Don't be fucking nervous. Cheyenne will be there. I'll be there and the team is really nice."

They pulled off of the highway and onto the school's campus.

"You've met the team?"

"Yeah. I've met the team; the coaches. I've been taking pics of 'em for a while. Never anything like this though," Monica said.

"So, they're cool then? I've never really met college athletes."

"Just a bunch of....really big...goofballs..." Monica giggled.

"Really, big," Ash said, with a slight grin.

"Massive ... if you're into that sort of thing."

"Or things."

"Shut the fuck up, Ash," Monica laughed.

They found a parking spot and headed toward the gym. Monica handed Ash her credentials and they skipped the long line, drawing looks as they passed a crowd of boys. Ash hadn't known what to wear so she opted for a USI t-shirt with capris. But, as she was wearing her winter coat, Ash assumed it was Monica's cute face that had the heads turning.

Monica had chubby cheeks, cool-olive skin, pouty-seductive dark eyes, with thick lips. Her dark, brown, hair curled down to her shoulders.

The gym was already packed and the two teams were warming up. While Ash was marveling at the size of the gym, Monica spotted Cheyenne and waved Ash over to the scorer's table.

"Hey ladies!" Cheyenne said, standing up from her seat behind the table. "Sooooo glad you could make it."

Ash was in love with Cheyenne's outfit. She was wearing a matching plaid mini skirt and blazer.

"Your seats are here at the end," Cheyenne said. "We've got a little bit of time 'til the game starts."

Ash looked at the seats.

"ASH FELTON - USI" read a paper taped to the desk in front of the last chair at the table. Ash was more than excited as Cheyenne explained the game plan. Ash's job was to catch "intimate moments" between the players. She had a blast.

Monica was right. USI beat the hell out of Wabash College and the team was headed to the tourney championship. Ash loved the pictures she took. Most were reaction shots or pics of the team during a huddle, but she had a few action shots that she thought looked great.

After regrouping with Cheyenne, Monica and Ash followed her to the Holiday Inn where they were staying. The USI team had an entire wing to themselves, with the training staff, writers and photographers in an adjacent wing.

"We've still got a few hours until everything closes," Cheyenne said to Ash and Monica in the parking lot. "You guys wanna meet back here in like thirty? We can grab lunch?"

Ash was grateful, her feet were killing her and she wanted to chill for a while. She and Monica shared a room with two queen beds. They freshened up and met Cheyenne in the hallway. They piled into her Jeep and after some light deliberating ended up at Charlie's eatery.

Ash hadn't realized she was starving and was grateful when Cheyenne offered to buy them anything on the menu. As Ash tucked into her chicken sandwich, they talked about the game, USI's chances and the job.

"So could they really win the whole tournament?" Ash asked, making Monica snort.

"CJ would have to go for about 45 points."

"Yeah, Indiana State's really good, Ash. It's a miracle they made it this far," Cheyenne said. "This could be their last chance to... ya know....hold a trophy."

Cheyenne and Monica chuckled.

"You weren't really doing a lot of picture taking though," Ash said to Cheyenne. "I kind of lost track of you."

"You didn't see her up in the booth? Working the radio?" Monica chimed in.

"You were on the radio!?" Ash said.

"Yeah..." Cheyenne shrugged.

Ash had never seen this look on Cheyenne. She looked sheepish and stared off to the side.

"I've been trying to get into sports reporting," Cheyenne said, looking up at Ash. "I was told I might've gotten a chance to be on camera....buuut they let me on the 95.7"

"The Spin? Oh gosh." Monica said.

"Yeah. So that's really why I needed you two," Cheyenne said. "Honestly ... might be a few more opportunities coming down the pipeline."

Ash was wondering if she herself should think about careers. Photography was great, but Cheyenne had her thinking that maybe there were more opportunities to be had with a camera in her hand. Taking photos was always when she felt most comfortable.

They finished eating and headed back to the hotel. This was after they toured around the area for anything fun to do and quickly discovered nothing.

"Alright. Game starts at 1. I'll be there early. Try to be there by 12:45. It's gonna be much more crowded."

Later in the dorm room, Ash and Monica had swapped cameras and were looking at each other's photos. They were also swapping back and forth a bottle of gin that Monica pulled from her backpack.

"Damn, girl. These pictures are rad," Monica said, looking through Ash's camera. "You're obviously not new to sports pics."

"I was never that into sports," Ash said. "But in high school they made me try everything. Sports are easy to do... but difficult at the same time."

"What high school'd you go to?" Monica asked.

"Tech."

"Ah. I went to Chatard."

"Fancy."

The two girls laughed about high school and drank Monica's gin for a while. Just when Ash was considering packing it in for an early start, there was a soft knock at the door. Ash looked alarmed. The room was right next to Cheyenne's and perhaps she was here to tell them off.

"It's Shirley," Monica said, having hopped up and checked the peephole. Shirley was one of the team's student trainers.

Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers