Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty late and she may have fallen asleep with the TV on. David was told to sleep upstairs and David's mother had made Christa a spot on the couch. It was easier since they were taking Christa back to USI with David.

Mr. Woodhurst thought he heard the heavy breathing of Christa and figured it was safe to head to the kitchen for a drink. But as the back of the couch came into view it became clear who was breathing deeply. It wasn't Christa but David.

Mr. Woodhurst could see the back of his son's head. He wasn't even supposed to be down here. But he couldn't see Christa and couldn't tell what the two were doing. He didn't want to be spotted, but if he went up to the loft he'd have a clear look down at the couch.

As quiet as he could, he crept back up to the loft and saw a mane of red hair covering his son's lap. Christa's head was bobbing steadily in David's lap. Mr. Woodhurst watched her for a few minutes. Her head would speed up and slow down over David's cock.

She held her head still and Mr. Woodhurst could hear a loud slurp and gag. David shushed her as Christa came up for air. Mr. Woodhurst saw her smiling face as David quietly scolded her.

Mr. Woodhurst silently agreed. What if Eve had come down looking for a drink? He couldn't blame his son though as Christa dropped her red head back into David's lap. Her slurping could only barely be heard if Mr. Woodhurst strained his ears.

After a few more minutes, Mr. Woodhurst was just about to head back to bed, when Christa hopped off David's cock and lifted her long nightgown over her head. Through his surprise at Christa's audacity, he was in awe of Christa's big round tits. They bounced as Christa dropped her nightie and her dark pink nipples seemed to wink at Mr. Woodhurst as Christa climbed atop of David.

Both David and his father's jaw hung open as Christa held David's cock still and guided it into her pussy.

"...ahhh..." Christa moaned, quietly, but loud enough for Mr. Woodhurst to hear. He then watched Christa stuff David's face full of her tits and he found himself more than jealous. Here was his son's seemingly sweet girlfriend, fucking herself on his couch. He always knew she had big tits, but the huge melons bouncing in David's face were better than he imagined.

He felt a little strange watching his son get laid and more so when he watched Christa cum on his son's cock. Mr. Woodhurst was looking down at Christa's face as she silently moaned toward the ceiling with her eyes closed. He was so lost in his amorous thoughts that he failed to notice Christa's eyes open until it was too late.

Christa clearly saw him peeking over the loft's edge before she ducked back. He felt mortified. What would she say to David? Would she tell him? Or his wife?

'At least she didn't see you rubbing your cock through your pants,' he thought.

Mr. Woodhurst was hard as granite as he stumbled quietly back to his bedroom. His wife was snoring softly on her side. One of her round tits poked between her arms. He slowly pulled the blankets off of her naked body. Then he eased her onto her back and pulled her legs apart.

"Mmm..wh..what's goin..." his wife moaned half asleep before he wet his cock and jammed it into her pussy. " Uggh!"

Their squeaking mattress could be heard by David as he crept passed their door back to bed.

* * * * * * * *

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens and the ones across the hall. Please vote and comment. Feedback is greatly appreciated. More to come