Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica cracked the door and the two conversed quietly in the doorway. Ash heard some giggles before Monica closed the door.

"There's a party out in the sticks," Monica said.

"A party out in the sticks?" Ash repeated.

"The basketball team is gonna be there," Monica said, her dark eyes flashing.

"Don't they...have a game tomorrow?"

"Yeah and they'll probably never be back here again," Monica said. "We've got to go."

"I don't know...should we really-"

"Oh come on don't be an L-seven," Monica held up her fingers and placed Ash right in the middle of the square. In the end, Ash was convinced to go. Monica showered first and then Ash.

When Ash came out of the bathroom in her towel, Monica was already in her tight, black long-sleeved shirt with a burgundy-red skirt. She was pulling on some knee-high boots.

"Good," Monica said. "I need to do my make-up."

She pulled three make-up kits out of her duffle bag.

"You certainly are...prepared," Ash said.

"Oh, you poor freshman," Monica said. "Did you plan on staying in this hotel all night? I mean, this small-ass town probably only has about 20 channels."

"I just thought...Cheyenne would...."

"What did you think we were pre-gaming for?" Monica asked. "Do what you want but...you might as well come and have a good time.

Monica took ages doing her makeup and Ash was able to touch up her face. She didn't pack any elaborate outfits, but she did have a pair of black leggings. She threw on a white cami underneath a flowery open top.

Feeling drunk, but a little better, Ash and Monica met Shirley in the hallway. Shirley was almost as short as Ash, but she was chubby with fairly large boobs. She had pale skin, narrow eyes and short blonde hair that was curled to one side.

Ash thought both Shirley and Monica looked almost unrecognizable from their appearances at the game. Shirley had swapped her Eagles t-shirt and jeans for a green, butterfly-sleeve, wide leg jumpsuit.

"You good to drive?" Monica asked Shirley.

"Mmmmm...I snuck a whole bottle of wine," Shirley said. "You were always our best drunk driver anyway."

Ash was definitely second guessing herself. But Monica and Shirley shouted down her objections and peer pressure got the better of her. Ash was on pins and needles the whole drive, but luckily Monica got them to the house with GPS.

Ash was so ready to get out of the car that she had almost forgotten they were here for a party. It was at a huge house that they would later learn belonged to a high school senior whose parents were out of town.

The party was already on ten when they walked in. There were plenty of side-tables full of alcohol and even more scantily clad girls dancing with drunk guys. The three got drinks but none of them could find any USI students or members of the basketball team.

"Is that...?" Ash said, spotting a 6'5 black guy. "Oh he's not on the team."

"He looks like a high-schooler." Shirley piped up.

"High schooler? He's a fucking giant," Monica said.

"I think he plays basketball, but...I think this is a high school party."

Ash looked around. Shirley was right.

"Did you give me the right address?" Monica asked Shirley.

"That's what Jabari gave me."

"The freshman!?" Monica yelled over the music.

"He seemed sure!"

"AYE! SHIRLEY!"

They all spun around. Ash saw a 6'3 black guy waving them through the kitchen.

"Oh thank God!" Monica said.

Ash followed the girls through the kitchen and down into a huge basement. It was clear this was the real party. Marijuana smoke punched Ash in the face, as she stared through the fog at the college kids. The basement was carpeted and it was warmer down here than upstairs.

The music was slower with a booming base. Couches lined the walls and most were occupied by a large black guy with at least one black girl. Ash spotted several members of the basketball team including CJ, their star player, who was way in the back, seated on a couch. Through the dim light and the haze of smoke, Ash could see a pale, topless, bespeckled white girl sucking his ginormous dick. Ash could feel her nipples getting harder.

A black girl in lacy green underwear was circling a pole in the center of the basement. Small tables and trays full of alcohol bottles were scattered around the room.

"This is better," Monica said, casually going over to an empty couch with Jabari. When Monica and Shirley plopped down next to Jabari there was no room for Ash. She sat on a longer couch next to theirs and had just enough room next to the beautiful black girl who was smoking with the team's starting shooting guard.

While Monica and Shirley fawned over Jabari, eventually two other players (6'8 freshman Mac and 6'4 sophomore Levon) came over to talk to them. Ash was left with nothing to do but drink. The smoke was getting to her and she barely noticed when she was accidentally kicked by the black girl who was now straddling the beefy basketball player.

By the time Ash's second cup was empty, Shirley was up dancing in front of Jabari while Levon held her waist. Mac tried to pull Ash to her feet. She shook her head and held her empty cup up to indicate she was too drunk for that.

Levon misread her actions and quickly grabbed a bottle of gin and poured a bunch into her cup. He went back to Shirley, as it was his turn to grope her tits from behind. Ash blinked until her vision cleared. The room had somewhat emptied.

The horny couple next to her was gone, as was the dancer on the pole. In fact, besides the three players heavily interested in Shirley's loosening jumpsuit, the only other people still in the room were CJ and his deep-throating white girl, in the back corner.

Her two classmates seemed to not notice. Shirley was getting dry-humped from behind while Mac started lowering the top of her jumpsuit down her shoulders. Ash's pussy tingled, but she felt uneasy.

Ash caught the look on Shirley's face. Her eyes were glossy and her face flushed red when her pink nipples popped into view. Ash's eyes darted to Monica and she was alarmed to see Jabari's big dick poking out of his unbuttoned jeans, with Monica's hand jacking him off.

Monica seemed to be in a daze as she stroked Jabari. Her mouth hung open and she was staring at Shirley with lust in her eyes. It took Ash a while to realize Monica's legs were open wide and Jabari was reaching under Monica's skirt. Mac's dry humping was pushing Shirley more and more into Monica's lap.

Ash's ears didn't seem to be working. She stared around the room but couldn't hear the music. She looked back at Monica and Shirley. When did they start making out? Jabari pulled Shirley closer and she fell to her knees in front of Monica.

They broke the kiss laughing. Ash saw Shirley turn back to Mac and Levon and shake her head. The two seemed to be trying to convince her. Ash had a feeling of deja vu and really couldn't imagine why.

Monica was laughing. Her legs were spread open in front of Shirley's face. Jabari, who was still sitting next to Monica on the couch, leaned forward, grabbed Shirley's hand and pulled it to his dick. When Shirley started stroking Jabari's huge cock, Levon pushed Shirley's head between Monica's legs and Shirley lowered her smiling face into Monica's smooth, wet pussy.

Levon and Mac cheered behind Shirley and she darted her tongue up Monica's slit. Ash caught a glimpse of Mac trying to reach Shirley's pussy from behind while she hummed between Monica's thighs. Shirley, while on her knees, managed to open her legs wide enough for Mac's fingers to rub her pussy through her clothes.

Ash felt sick. The room was starting to spin and she needed air.

Against all odds, she stood and made her way to the stairs. She looked back in to see Shirley, with her face still stuffed full of Monica's cunt, getting her jumpsuit pulled further down her belly.

Ash stumbled up the stairs. Most of the high schoolers had cleared out with a few still behind making out or worse. Ash tried her best to avoid any looks. Given her height, she could easily be mistaken for a high-schooler.

She walked through the kitchen, nearly falling twice before finding herself back in the living room. If she could just grab a seat she could get her bearings.

"Oh, geez. You okay?"

Ash was held up at the waist by a tall, white, high schooler. She'd stumbled into him and was nearly knocked to the ground.

"..Um fine...just need to sit down...drank too much.."

"Oh man ..." he laughed, shaking his head. "You're pretty out of it. Who'd you come here with?"

"My friend...uh...she's..." Ash mumbled.

'Why couldn't she think straight? And why wouldn't this guy stop asking her questions? If she could just just lay down for a minute...'

"Uh oh," the guy smiled as Ash's eyes went out of focus. "Lamont... We got one here!"

He waved over his buddy.

*

Monica was humping her pussy into Shirley's face, with one hand in Shirley's blonde hair and the other gripping Jabari's dick. Shirley was enthusiastically tonguing her pussy hole, pausing only to look at her classmate's pussy properly for the first time. Monica's pussy had fat, dark, inner lips, with open outer lips wrapped around her clit. Shirley needed only a second before diving forward with her tongue out.

"Told you she was a freak, mayne!" Levon yelled, as Monica moaned and her body started to shiver. Levon and Mac pulled Shirley's jumpsuit down off her ass, while her mouth was still slurping at Monica's clit.

With her face in Monica's groin and her hands on Jabari's knees, Shirley let the guys pull her romper off her legs completely. She wasn't wearing underwear. The guys cheered and slapped Shirley's fat booty, making her whimper into Monica's pussy.

Monica's hand had returned to Jabari's cock. She was steadily stroking him while he groped her tits through her tight, black top. Her skirt was bunched around her hips making it difficult for Jabari to untuck Monica's top.

When Jabari finally removed her shirt he dove into her breasts. She threw her head back as Jabari lowered her bra. He found the clasp in the front and freed her tits with a snap. Monica's fat boobs spilled into Jabari's hands. She had pretty, light pink nipples with large areolas.

"Dayum! Look at those tits!" Levon said, as Jabari sucked Monica's nipples and squeezed her boobs. Monica threw her head back, the sensations from her boobs and pussy driving her wild.

"I know," Jabari said, lifting his head from her breasts. She was still jacking his long cock with her eyes closed. "She don't even look like she got these big ass titties in class."

"Let's see whatchu got," Mac said, pulling Shirley's naked body to her feet.

Monica, who was close to orgasm, felt Shirley's lips pulled from her pussy. Fortunately for her, she didn't have to wait long until Jabari was on his knees in front of her. As Jabari rubbed her wet pussy and groped her tits, Levon and Mac were laying Shirley down on the couch.

Shirley had large, wide, tits that flattened when she laid on her back. While Mac opened her legs and rubbed along her slit, Levon flicked and pinched her nipples making her boobs ripple like waves.

Levon turned back to see Jabari with two fingers inside Monica.

"Get in there mayne!" he said. "Don't leave her hanging."

Monica made a mental note to reward Levon later. Her hips hiked up higher into Jabari's mouth as soon as she felt his lips on her pussy. Soon, both girls were moaning in ecstasy.

Jabari was slurping Monica's pussy while fondling her big boobs. Shirley was on her back with Mac stroking her pussy lips and Levon slapping at her tits. Shirley had wide pussy lips and a tight slit. Mac had to gently pry her pussy open to find her clit and once he did, Shirley's hips began fidgeting like crazy.

"C'mon bro," Levon encouraged, while shaking Shirley's tits. "Tongue that dugout!"

Shirley sat up as Mac shoved his tongue inside her.

"Awwng!" she moaned as she came on his tongue almost immediately. Her mouth hung open until Levon pulled his huge black dick out and stuffed her face full. The two basketball players went to town on Shirley's short, chubby body.

Levon was vigorously fucking Shirley's face until his cock head was gagging her throat. Drool dripped out of her mouth and down her cheek. He held Shirley's head still and repeatedly jammed as much of his beefy cock into her chubby face as she could take.

Mac was pushing Shirley to another orgasm with his tongue on her clit and he'd pulled out his cock, stroking it while he ate her pussy. When he felt her pussy contract and her legs begin flailing, Mac climbed onto the couch and aimed his cock at Shirley's drenched pussy. He pushed into her easily.

"Uhawwngl!" Shirley moaned with a full mouth.

"Aha!" Monica cried when Jabari pushed his tongue deep into her. She was nearing her third orgasm, when he pulled his face from her pussy. She saw him jacking his fat dick and her legs opened even wider for him. Jabari nuzzled his dick against Monica's pouty pussy lips before pushing in and sliding home. "...uhha!"

Monica's warm vagina swallowed Jabari's fat cock and her ankles crossed behind his waist. He used the back of the couch for leverage and humped into Monica hard.

"..Ahhha!" she yelped, over and over again. Jabari didn't hold back. "..aha!... ahhha!...aha! ....ahhha!"

"We got a screamer, boys!" Jabari called out as he slammed into the photography major.

"Let's see if we can make this one holler!" Mac yelled.

Without pulling his dick from the student trainer's body, Mac lifted Shirley's fat legs, crossed her ankles in the air and pounded against her thighs.

"Aaawwwngg!" Shirley moaned around Levon's dick. They pounded her at both ends, forcing her to another orgasm ("awnngh! ... gawd..yeah!") before deciding to switch places.

"Let's flip this bitch over," Levon said, pulling out of Shirley's mouth.

Mac's dick plopped out of Shirley's pussy and he sat down on the couch next to Monica, who was now being slow-stroked by Jabari with her legs around his waist. Shirley was turned around on the couch so her ass was hiked in the air toward Levon.

Mac pulled Shirley's face into his lap and she wrapped her pink lips around his fat black cock. Levon slid into the student trainer and was fucking Shirley to another orgasm from behind in to time. Her fat ass jiggled, as she struggled to keep her lips around Mac's cock.

After a few more minutes, Jabari finally slowed his thrusts and pulled out of Monica. Needing a break, he stood up, leaving Monica sprawled open on the couch. She looked over and locked eyes with Levon who was busy fucking her classmate from the back.

Even while Levon was sliding his dick in and out of Shirley, Monica smiled and beckoned him over. With some reluctance he pulled from Shirley's tight hole and crossed in front of Jabari to Monica.

"She's a horny lil bitch," Levon whispered to Jabari.

Monica had a big grin on her face when the 6'4" sophomore grabbed her ankles. Her juicy tits jiggled when he pulled her into place. He lined his dick up with her pouty vagina and pushed in.

"...ahha..." Monica moaned with her mouth open wide.

Levon humped her hard and fast and Monica hooked her ankles around his back just as she did Jabari.

Jabari, who had wiped the sweat off his face with his shirt, was eyeing Shirley's plumb booty. She had turned on her side to get a better position as she ran her lips under Mac's huge dick. Her tongue was licking at Mac's cockhead, when she felt her leg pulled open and her tight pussy easily stuffed with Jabari's fat cock.

"Awwng!" Shirley grunted.

While her face contorted in pleasure, her mouth fell open and Mac plopped his dick onto her tongue. The two players were both pounding her curvy body, with Mac holding Shirley by her head as he fucked her throat and Jabari holding her thigh, sinking himself into her slick cunt over and over again.

"Damn, she got a tight-ass pussy," Jabari grunted, stuffing Shirley over and over again.

"Told ya, bro," Mac said, holding his huge cock in Shirley's moaning mouth. "Who's tighter?"

"Shiiiit!" Jabari laughed, pounding away. "You'll have to find out."

After not too long, they switched again. Mac took his turn with Monica, putting her on the floor so he could fuck her doogy-style with Levon in front of her on the couch. Levon could see Monica's round booty bouncing under Mac, while she gave him expert head. His fingers ran through Monica's dark hair as her full, pouty lips teased his cockhead.

Shirley was delirious with pleasure. Her face was stuffed in the couch and Jabari was giving her everything he had. Her muffled cries were drowned out by the slapping of her ample ass cheeks.

"Monica got better head though," Levon said, holding her face deep in his lap.

"Oh, yeah?" Jabari said, while pounding Shirley. "Better than Shirley? Shit, let's see."

He pulled out of Shirley's pussy with a squelch and the two switched places. Jabari knelt down on the carpet where Monica was still getting fucked from behind by Mac. She was able to catch Jabari's fat cock in her mouth while her body banged against Mac's hips. She coated his dick with saliva, while he poked back and forward into her face.

Shirley was still sprawled out on the couch, with her legs open and her wet pussy exposed, when Levon approached. He tossed her leg closed, sat down on the couch, grabbed her short blonde hair and rubbed his dick against her lips. Shirley dutifully opened her mouth with her eyes closed.

Incoherently horny though she was, Shirley had heard Levon's comment and she was eager to show her skills. She twisted her head, smacked her lips and gagged her throat, all of it quickly bringing Levon to the limit.

He grunted as his cock gushed semen into her willing mouth and Shirley sunk her face lower in his lap, licking his balls with her tongue and swallowing every last drop. Levon cursed and moaned until Shirley finally released him.

"Oh shit," Jabari said, seeing Shirley licking at Levon's softening cock. "Down for the count, mayne?"

"I got her," Mac said, yanking his cock out of Monica's pussy from behind.

As Mac pulled Shirley out of Levon's lap by her legs, Monica looked up at Jabari.

"How do you want me?" she asked, her voice deep with lust.

"Come up here, girl."

Monica grinned as she climbed off the floor. She hopped in Jabari's lap and soon her hips were a blur as she fucked herself to orgasm, riding on Jabari's dick.

Shirley was on her back, getting thrashed by Mac, with her legs and pussy lips spread open. Levon just sat on the other couch and recovered.

Jabari was next to cum, he couldn't handle Monica's convulsing pussy on his cock and he held her tight as she stirred her hips on his spurting cock. Monica threw her head back, jutting her plump boobs into Jabari's face as he came. She moaned and shivered at the feeling of Jabari's warm semen in her vagina.

Monica and Jabari were slowly humping each other when Mac started grunting in Shirley's ear. Shirley was quietly moaning and had orgasmed twice under him before Mac's cum splashed into her fertile womb. Her ass legs flailed under Mac's final thrusts and cum seeped out the sides of her pussy lips.

'Another Plan-B for me I guess,' Shirley thought.

It was a while before any of them were in any state to move. No one was able to drive and the girls were finding it hard to keep their eyes open while they dressed. A few minutes were needed for everyone so they lit a blunt and got comfortable.

The house belonged to the family of a teammate, so there was no rush to leave. In the end, they agreed Shirley's pussy was tighter but Monica gave the best head. Jabari was a dissenting decision.

*

Ash opened her eyes when she felt herself being shaken awake.