Deviant Suitemates Ch. 05

Story Info
"What's a Stepshow?"
9k words
4.61
4.2k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
70 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All character's mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

"How long was he watching?" Maddy asked Lexi, apprehensively.

"Like the whole time," Lexi said. "We finished like...right as you two were starting."

Maddy's stomach dropped.

"So you saw him......?" Maddy began.

"...Spit in your mouth?" Lexi finished.

"WHAT!?" Maddy exclaimed. "He didn't fucking spit in my mouth!"

Lexi died laughing. She kicked her feet on the bench. They were sitting outside under a shaded bench.

"I didn't see anything," Lexi said, after she was done laughing. "My face was buried in a pillow the whole time."

"He came in me Lex," Maddy said.

"Oh....Oooh," Lexi said, her eyes widening as she comprehended. "Shit. What are you going to do?"

"Well I'm not going to have his fucking baby," Maddy said, indignantly. "I'll have to go talk to him."

"Ooff," Lexi said. "Good luck with that."

"Thanks."

As Lexi headed off to her class, Maddy texted Andy. He had some free time and they met at the library thirty minutes later.

Andy, of course, thought Maddy looked great. She was showing a bit of skin today, with a sleeveless lace top, and jeans shorts.

"You look nice," Andy said as he sat down at a table in the library.

"Yeah thanks," Maddy said, curtly placing her bag on the floor. "So I'm not on the pill."

Andy had barely sat down, when he froze.

"Oh um..." Andy sputtered. "So..."

"Yeah..." Maddy said. "Look, I'm not going to act like I'm some offended angel. We both acted irresponsibly last night."

"Um...right," Andy said.

"And I had plans to get birth control but....there was an issue with my parents' insurance," Maddy explained. She shook her head, after thinking for a second. "It doesn't matter, basically I need you to help pay for Plan B."

"Oh...um," said Andy, taken aback. "Of course. Look, I'm sorry. I didn't think--"

Maddy held up her hand to stop him.

"No need," Maddy said, her eyes closed. "I just need to know you can help. I'm going to the pharmacy."

"Sure," Andy said. "You are going now?"

"Well yeah," Maddy said. "Time is of the essence."

Andy's spirits sank even lower. He didn't have any cash. All of his food was paid for through student loans.

"Look I can pay for it," Maddy said. "Can you just promise to pay me back half, as soon as you can?"

"Oh yes," Andy said, nodding feverishly. "Of course. I ...I can do that."

"Thanks," Maddy said, standing up.

"No, thank you," Andy said, standing as well. "You really are incredible."

"Yeah," Maddy said. "Thanks."

"Maybe, I'll call you later? We could meet somewhere for food?"

"Um....I don't know. Maybe," Maddy said, as she threw on her purse.

* * * * * * * * *

"Damn, dude," Byron said. "That's some heavy shit."

"Tell me about it."

Andy had just relayed the story to Byron after classes. They were in their apartment common room. Thankfully, their suitemates were not around.

"Man, I gotta tell ya," Byron started. "You gotta be careful just cumming into a girl, as much as I enjoy the feeling. You're lucky Maddy's....well...you're lucky she's not catholic."

"But.... haven't you been cumming in Lexi this whole time?" Andy asked him.

"Yeah...uh....Lexi's on birth control," Byron said.

"Aw..." Andy said, thoughtfully. "How'd you know Lexi was on birth control?"

"I.....asked her," Byron said. "You didn't ask Maddy if she was on birth control before you ....fucking came inside her?"

"No."

"Hmm," Byron said. "Kind of a disrespectful prick aren't ya?"

Andy looked at the floor and groaned.

"I don't suppose you could help me pay for the morning after pill?"

"Dude," Byron said. "You already owe me one-fifty for the dinner."

Andy groaned.

"You're right," Andy said. "I'll...have to ask my dad."

Andy checked his phone for a text message he'd just received. It was a picture of a Plan-B package along with a receipt.

* * * * * * * * *

Over the next week, Byron saw a lot of Lexi. It seemed whenever either of them got a free moment, they were texting the other for a meetup. In between classes, they would rush to O'Bannon for a quickie, or else hightail it to Byron's Charger.

"Oh my gosh, you let him fuck in his car?" Maddy asked Lexi, one day in the Cafe.

"No, we didn't go that far," Lexi said. "I just jacked him off before my health class."

"Oh....Girl, you better be careful," Maddy said. "One of y'all is going to end up catching feelings."

"Mmmm," Lexi pursed her lips while she ate her food.

Lexi need not have worried. For as much as Byron spent around and inside Lexi, he didn't appear overly clingy or the least bit concerned with her boyfriend Alan. If anything, he seemed to find it amusing.

Once, while they were getting ice cream at a shop they frequented, the lady asked Byron 'what his girlfriend would like'. They replied at the same time.

"I'm not his girlfriend," Lexi said.

"She's not my girlfriend," Byron said, simultaneously.

The cashier looked taken aback, but Lexi and Byron smiled at each other.

The two were even surprised to find out they shared a class together.

Late in the week, Lexi was surrounded by some hunks in her Sports History class when Byron walked in carrying his bookbag. Lexi's eyes went wide when she saw him and she shoved her way past two Chandler and Ross looking guys to hug Byron.

As the two chatted before class, Byron couldn't help but smile at the jealous looks he'd received from the other guys who were just hitting on Lexi. They were even more put out when the two got a table near the front of the room and spent the entire class nudging and poking one another, each trying to distract the other.

After the lesson, they quickly rushed off to Lexi's dorm and fucked each other's brains out for the next ten minutes. They each had to hustle to their next class; Lexi sitting down at her desk with a pussy full of cum.

Byron was at O'Bannon a lot, but Lexi had gone over to the campus apartments a few times.

The day that stuck in Lexi's mind saw Byron kicking out Brodie and his female companion (this time an anorexic-looking black girl), so they could spend time in the campus dorm.

He had an even bigger TV than the one he bought Lexi and she spent all weekend riding Byron's dick and watching anime.

Maddy had been a bit cool towards Andy. He'd promptly paid his half for the morning after pill, and apart from a few lunches on campus, they had not spent much time together.

"I mean she'll text back and shit," Andy explained to Byron. "But I don't know if she'll let me fuck again."

"Just give her time dude. Don't smother her," Byron said. "It's the first week. You've got all year to get more pussy tossed in your face."

"Easier to say when you've got Lexi's lips wrapped around your dick."

"Yeah," Byron agreed. "Both sets."

* * * * * * * * *

On a Friday

Lexi was in class watching the clock. Her high school coach, Browner, had told her not to sign up for Friday classes, but she'd been unable to avoid it. One of her athletic classes was slated for Wednesday and Fridays. Lexi sat listening to the professor, who sounded like he had weekend plans himself.

When class ended, Lexi quickly bolted out of the classroom. As she made her way into the sunlight, she heard someone calling out behind her.

"Hey! HEY!"

Lexi turned and saw two black guys from her sports medicine class hustling toward her. The taller one was carrying her hoodie.

"You forgot yer hoodie," said the tall black guy.

"Ah shit!" Lexi exclaimed when they caught up with her. "Thanks! I forgot I wore this."

"No problem," the guy said, handing Lexi her hoodie. His eyes lingered on Lexi's legs. She was in track shorts and a t-shirt again. "I could tell you was ready to get the hell out of that class. It's Alexis, right?"

"Just Lexi," she said as they all walked up from the stadium.

"Oh right, Lexi. Sorry," he said, earnestly. "I'm--"

"Jabari," Lexi finished, before turning to his friend. "You're Patrick. I remember from Wednesday. What's up? Still trying to walk onto the USI team."

"Oh, you remembered from Wednesday. That's coo," Jabari said. "Yeah, I am. What's yer major?"

"Sports Science," Lexi replied, as they walked past the campus center toward the dorms. "Yours?"

"Communications."

"Oh, I see," Lexi said, thinking of Byron. "So you are into sports journalism?"

"Yeah," Jabari said, shrugging. "I was hopin to walk on to the basketball team, but I needed a fallback."

"Right." Lexi said, sizing him up. Jabari was tall, but not giant. Maybe 6'4. He certainly was handsome, with a bit of chin hair, plump lips and deep dark eyes. His skin was darker than Byron's and he sported a freshly-cut fade.

"So, the USI team... Are you ...?" Lexi began. She was trying to figure out a way to ask her next question delicately

"Any good?" Jabari asked, chuckling. "Yeah. I'd sure like to think so. But I know it's a long shot, but that's what the frat's for."

"Oh, you joined a Fraternity?"

"Well....pledgin'," Jabari said. "We both are. Omega Psi Phi."

"Yeah?" Lexi said, looking at Patrick. He was shorter than Lexi and his eyes were narrow. He was completely bald with a sharp nose.

"That's right. We actually havin our first house party tonight," Patrick spoke up for the first time. "You should come."

"Oh um...Omega....isn't that a.....black frat?" Lexi asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, so?" Patrick said.

"Am I....? I mean...won't I be...?" Lexi asked, apprehensively.

"Oho naw," Jabari said, cottoning on. "A lot of white girls hang out at the Omega house."

"But...aren't you freshman?" Lexi asked, as they neared the dorms. "Are you allowed to bring guests?"

"Um," Jabari said, as he and Patrick glanced at each other. "Yeah...I mean yer not some dog or nothing like that."

"Oh, I get it," Lexi said, smiling as she stopped along the bath to O'Bannon. "So, if I was some ugly duckling, you wouldn't be inviting me, huh."

"If you was an ugly ducklin, I might've kept the hoodie," Jabari said.

Lexi laughed and exchanged numbers with Jabari after he assured her he could get her into the party with no problems.

Lexi told Maddy about the invitation as soon as she got to the dorms. Lexi was surprised that Maddy seemed just as interested as she was.

"Oooo, a party at the Omega House?" Maddy said, closing her laptop and turning from her desk. How'd you swing that?"

"I guess a couple of guys in my class are pledging."

"A couple of cute guys?" Maddy asked.

"I wouldn't be talking about them if I didn't think at least one of them was cute," Lexi said.

"So, only one of them is cute," Maddy laughed.

"I didn't say that," Lexi said. "Buuuut...."

They laughed together. Maddy couldn't get Lexi to tell her which guy she found more attractive.

"You'll find out when we get to the party."

"Oh man, we'll probably be the only white girls there," Maddy said.

"Nervous?" Lexi asked.

"No," Maddy said, indignantly. "I've been to a black party before. We might even see a step show."

"What's a step show?"

"You know, like that scene in Drumline?"

"Um...I don't remember that movie," Lexi said, thoughtfully.

"C'mon Lex. How are you going to be into sports and you've never seen a black frat step?"

"Well, sorry. I guess I've been sheltered by all my white privileges," Lexi said.

The girls laughed and began discussing what to wear. It was still early so they had a lot of time to contemplate.

By the time Lexi received a text from Jabari with the details, Lexi had on a denim miniskirt with a black sleeveless top. She viewed herself in the mirror to be sure it showed the proper amount of cleavage to be enticing.

Maddy wore a juniper-green spaghetti strap tank top with a corset neckline and tight black pants.

Black frats didn't typically have fraternity houses, but this year, a newer fraternity had been permanently shuddered from the campus and the Evansville Omega Chapter took swift advantage, securing the smaller house for themselves.

The house was seated behind the campus apartments, which meant Lexi and Maddy had a little ways to walk.

They neared the party around 9 p.m. and saw that the party was just getting into gear. Music rang from the windows and a crowd of people were paying to get into the double doors at the top of the staircase entrance.

"I didn't know we had to pay to get in," Lexi said, looking at Maddy. Maddy shrugged.

As they neared the door, they were able to see Omega was charging $20.

"I really didn't wanna pay," Lexi said, looking at Maddy.

"What are you going to do?"

Lexi thought for a moment, then whipped out her phone. She texted Jabari and let him know that if she had to pay, she wasn't getting in.

Within a minute she'd received a return text.

"Jabari says to go around back," Lexi said to Maddy.

"Around back?" Maddy asked, her brow furrowed.

"Yeah, he says there's a members only entrance," Lexi said reading the text. "We just need to say they invited us."

"Mmmm. Sounds sketch," Maddy said.

Nevertheless, she turned and followed Lexi around the house and down the path. Behind the fraternity mansions there was a big lake that stretched across the darkness. The pathway was lit with lanterns and as they rounded the corner, the girls saw a smaller queue form at a sliding glass door.

They approached just as a pair of gorgeous black girls were speaking to the door man.

"Curtis said to come here," one of the girls said.

The bouncer, a tall beefy black man with glasses, immediately let them in.

"Hi," Lexi said as she walked up. The guy's eyes had been lingering on the two that had just sauntered past him. When he saw Lexi and Maddy, he looked taken aback.

"Can I help you?" he said.

"Yes. Jabari..... said to come to this entrance," Lexi said expectantly.

"Who?" the bouncer replied.

"Jabari. Um..." Lexi's heart dropped when she saw the bouncer was confused. "I think he's a pledge."

"Oh a pledge?"

"Yeah."

"Uh...one sec," the bouncer said, turning into the house.

Lexi turned toward Maddy as she sighed.

"What do you think?" Lexi asked Maddy under her breath.

"I think we should've said Curtis invited us," Maddy replied.

The doorman was waving over someone from inside the house.

"Cletus! Come here bro!"

Cletus was another black guy. He came to the sliding door wearing an Omega Psi Phi t-shirt and carrying a red solo cup.

"What is it man?" Cletus said, clearly annoyed he'd been pulled from the party.

"Sorry. But they said Jabari invited them?"

"Jabari?" Cletus said. "Nigga pledges can't invite anyone. These girls gotta...."

He paused once he clapped eyes on Maddy and Lexi. His gaze lingered on Maddy's tits poking out from her top and Lexi's long legs and hips wrapped in her mini skirt.

"Hmmm...uh...Tell ya what. I'll let ya in," Cletus said smiling. "If you make it worth my while."

"Oh, really?" Lexi said, putting her hand on her hip.

"How's that?" Maddy asked.

"Why don't you two plant a kiss right here," Cletus said pointing at his left cheek, before placing his finger on his right. "And here."

Lexi glared at Maddy, who shrugged.

"We've done worse to get into a party," Maddy said.

Cletus grinned as he squatted down, allowing Maddy and Lexi to kiss both his cheeks at the same time.

"Hey, don't forget my man, Ryan, here," Cletus called as the girls made to move past him.

Cletus was gesturing at the doorman. Maddy and Lexi shrugged at each other again, before placing a kiss on each of Ryan's cheeks.

"You ladies enjoy the party," Cletus said, as he went back to chatting with Ryan.

Maddy and Lexi followed the sound of the music. They made their way through a large den, past a black couple making out on the couch, following their ears up the stairs, until they both came into a large living area.

With the party just now gaining steam, they had a clear view of the room. It was a big open space with hardwood floors. Old photos and fraternity shirts hung on the walls, with music playing from speakers in the far corner.

A few black girls wearing Delta shirts were dancing with their Omega brothers. A large makeshift bar had been established against the wall. It was covered with what looked like hundreds of bottles of alcohol and a short black student with glasses was handing out drinks.

As they peered around the room, Maddy saw there were only three other white girls at the party and they were making quite the spectacle of themselves. While Lexi was eyeing the bar, happily anticipating getting drunk, Maddy watched a short girl with jet black hair chugging down a drink.

As her head tilted back, her brown-haired friend tipped the cup so the rest of the drink poured into her mouth and spilled down her chin. Next to them, a tall blonde with tits to rival Maddy's, was groping an Omega upperclassman.

"Oh my gosh," Lexi said. "She was across the hall."

"Who?"

As Maddy watched, two guys walked up to the girls on each side and sandwiched them together. One had a full solo cup and the other was holding a bottle of juice and a bottle of Hennessy.

"Let's get drinks!" Lexi said to Maddy. "I don't want to be the only sober one here."

"I thought this was a dry campus," Maddy said as they walked to the bar.

"Guess it doesn't apply to frats."

Lexi peered over the bar counter. A short, black, guy with thick glasses and an afro was tending bar.

"Ladies!" he called smartly when he saw Maddy and Lexi. "What y'all drinkin?"

"How much for a drink?" Lexi asked.

"How much? Y'all paid to get in?" the barman asked, as Lexi and Maddy nodded. "All drinks are included, except for Jungle Juice. That's $5 a cup."

Lexi raised her eyebrows.

"Okay, a Vodka and pineapple. And.....," she said, before turning to Maddy for confirmation. "Jack and Coke? A Jack and Coke."

"What's Jungle Juice?" Maddy asked, as the bar guy passed them drinks.

"If ya have to ask, you aren't ready for it. Welcome to Q!" he yelled as he turned to help other students.

Lexi and Maddy turned around with their drinks and watched the dance floor. The drinks were pretty strong however, it didn't stop either of them from getting a quick refill once they'd finished.

"Hey, Lexi!"

Lexi looked past the two white girls who were now getting felt up, and saw Jabari and Patrick making their way through the living room.

"Hey, Jabari! Hi Patrick. This is my friend, Maddy."

"Hello," Maddy said.

"Nice to meet ya," Patrick said, taking Maddy's hand.

Maddy shot Lexi a quick glance.

"They ain't make y'all pay to get in, did they?" Jabari asked.

"No," Lexi said, smirking. "But you didn't tell me pledges don't get invites."

"Oh right," Jabari's broad shoulders shrank. "Well I figured they'd let you in. Yer beautiful."

"Well, thanks," Lexi said, rolling her eyes at the compliment. "We had to flash a guy to get in."

"Seriously?" Jabari said as he and Patrick's jaws dropped.

"Yeah," Maddy, joined in. "You two should've come down to let us in. You would've got an eyeful."

As the two guys stood flabbergasted, the room fell silent.

Someone dimmed the lights in the living room and the music shut off.

"Aw yeah!" Patrick hollered as the people in the room started to clap and cheer. "You ladies is in for a treat."

"What's going on?" Lexi asked.

"It's getting cold in here!" a female voice yelled over the whooping.

The atmosphere in the room had changed. The music turned down. Tall men in purple shirts were moving the furniture against the walls. Those dancing were shunned to the side, while space was made in the center of the room.

Whanmore
Whanmore
70 Followers