Deviant Suitemates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Maddy twerked against this second guy, she realized he was steering her toward an open space on the wall. Maddy knew what he wanted, as this was not her first blacklight party.

She put her hands against the wall and stuck her ass out. Soon Maddy was being happily dry-humped on the dancefloor by her nameless partner. He ran his hands up her waist and pulled her ass against his bulge.

Maddy stirred her hips to the music, before she felt her dancer's hand traveling up her top. She removed her hands from the wall just as he reached her under boob. With a squeeze of her ass, the dancer moved on.

Maddy was taken aback by the second dancer's actions, but didn't have time to dwell on her moistening pussy or her stiff nipples, as she was pulled hard into dancer number three.

This guy was an expert dancer. With his hand on Maddy's hip and another in the small of her back, he worked Maddy's body into a frenzy. All of his movements were smooth, in time with the music and executed as though he and Maddy were lifelong lovers. His jean's covered erection seemed to fit snugly between Maddy's buttcheeks, just barely stimulating her pussy.

Without warning he was gone. Maddy turned and found herself right next to an asian DJ at a makeshift DJ table. She hadn't even realized the room had an in-person DJ. The blacklight had hidden his small table from view.

He was shoved into a corner at the back of the large room with two laptops open on the table. There were also four or five styrofoam cups around the laptops. Maddy was swaying her hip alone when the DJ grabbed a cup and handed it to Maddy over his laptop.

As Maddy gulped her fruity drink, she watched him seamlessly change to track again, keeping the beat and the atmosphere of the room. As Maddy continued drinking and dancing, she'd completely forgotten about Lexi.

She was lost in the music, slowly grinding against her tenth or eleventh dancer. As he held her waist, she smelled the smoke coming from the blunt he was holding. He was offering it to her as she danced with him.

Maddy tried to down her cup but it was still too full. So after her big gulp he took the blunt and inhaled. Now with hands full, she felt the guy's hands creep up her top. Through Maddy's euphoric fog, she barely registered the hands now squeezing her big breasts from behind. Her body did as it leaned back on its own, allowing her student full access to her body.

Maddy took another hit from the blunt. As she exhaled she reached back to return the blunt, but her dance partner was happy to use both his hands to continue rubbing Maddy's tits through her shirt.

As she twerked against the guy, a black girl approached Maddy and took the blunt from her hand. Maddy's free hand now wrapped around the guy's wrists. She didn't remove his hands but instead, began rubbing his palms into her breasts. She closed her eyes as her dance partner continued groping her boobs.

Maddy felt his hand slide down her abdomen, past her past and between her legs. She felt another hand on her ass. Her eyes snapped open.

The girl with the blunt had sandwiched Maddy.

She was wearing a short skirt and she had pulled in very close to Maddy, with her small chest resting against Maddy as they swayed to music. Maddy could feel the heat from the girl's pussy against her leg, while her own pussy was stimulated through her pants.

Maddy was looking into her eyes as she took a long drag on the blunt. When she brought her face to Maddy's, Maddy's lips parted.

Smoke was forced into Maddy's lungs, as she kissed the black girl on the dance floor. The girl had brazenly reached up and fondled her left tit while Maddy's male dance partner roughly groped her right. The sensations were driving Maddy wild.

When Maddy opened her eyes, the girl was gone. As she exhaled the smoke, she was pulled closer to her dance partner who still had his hand between her legs. She never stopped dancing and upon looking to the right, she saw the same girl who had been making out with her now kissing a guy against the wall.

Maddy watched, as the girl's hand's ran up and down the guys crotch before lowering the zipper. Squatting down on the crowded dance floor, the black girl took the thick dick into her mouth.

Maddy quickly looked around the room and saw most were too preoccupied with their own partners to notice. She looked back at the couple. The guy had leaned back against the wall, with his hands on her shoulders as she slurped away at his dick.

All of a sudden, the lights kicked on and the music stopped. Maddy was blinded by the sudden brightness before glancing around at all of the groaning faces. The guy had released her and when she looked to her right the guy was standing alone with his dick back in his pants.

"EVERYBODY OUT!" shouted a booming male voice.

* * *

Five minutes earlier...

Lexi was cleaning her face with tissues in the mirror. She looked over at Jabari's tall frame, still seated on the toilet with his shorts around his ankles, and smiled.

"I'm gonna head back now," Lexi said. "You okay?"

"I'm fine....," Jabari said, waving at her. "I'm just gunna ...sit here and ....recover."

Lexi chuckled and exited the bathroom. She peered around the dark room and saw the futon was still occupied. She tried not to make a sound and crept toward the door.

"Please......no," a female voice whimpered through the darkness.

Lexi froze with her hand on the doorknob. She heard a male voice grunt a response and heard the futon frame squeak.

"Ugh...wait!"

Lexi turned toward the corner of the room where the bed was. In the dark, she could only make out a lump that appeared to be moving under a blanket. She crept closer her ears, straining

"Shhhhhhhhh!....shhh.....shhh.....shhh....It's okay," a male voice whispered. "Mmhh! Ungh! Yeahhh."

The futon frame squeaked louder and Lexi swore she saw the lump jerk forward. And then again.

"Mmm....ungha!...pleeease," a female whimpered. "Take it out."

Lexi's eyes went wide in the dark. She watched again as the pleas went unnoticed and the male thrust forward again under the blanket accompanied with a low growl.

"Ughn!....no.......please," she whimpered again.

"HEY!" Lexi yelled, rushing forward. She grabbed at the blanket, trying to uncover the students, before she was shoved away. A head appeared from under the covers. By now, Lexi's eyes had adjusted and she could see a black girl with long hair, face-down, pinned under a large black male student.

"Get the fuck outta here!" he growled. "This ain't got nothin to do with you."

"The fuck it doesn't!" Lexi hollered. "She said 'stop'!"

"No she didn't, bitch," the guy sneered, humping into the girl again making her moan.

"JABARI!"

The bathroom door slammed open. The den was flooded with light from the bathroom.

"What's wrong?"Jabari asked, as he clambered into the room and noticed the two on the futon. "What's going on here?"

"Jabari! He's..." Lexi began. "She's not.....I think."

Jabari looked from Lexi's panicked face, to the near-unconscious girl under the black guy and understood.

"Get the fuck off her!" he roared, lunging at the guy. As the pants-less girl scrambled from under her attacker, Jabari grabbed the guy and wrestled him back on the mattress.

"Get Curtis!" Jabari hollered, as he struggled to hold the rapist down.

Lexi bolted out the room.

She hurried to the dance area and found Patrick chatting with another guy.

"Hey Lexi," he said, as she hurried over. "You wanna --"

"Jabari needs your help in that room!" Lexi cut him off.

"What?" Patrick said, sitting down his cup. "In there?"

"Just go!" Lexi screamed.

Patrick hustled into the room with a confused look on his face. Lexi turned and ran up the bar.

"What can I get ya?" the short bartender said.

"I need Curtis!" Lexi hollered. "Do you know Curtis?"

"Uh yea...." he scanned the room. "There he is!"

He pointed at the same large light-skinned man who had led the chants earlier. He was actually looking toward the room with Jabari and Patrick wondering what the commotion was.

Lexi ran up to him.

"Curtis!?"

"Yeah? What's up?" he said, looking down at Lexi.

"Jabari needs your help in there," Lexi said, pointing to the room.

"The pledge?" Curtis said, as he hurried into the room.

When Lexi followed, she saw Patrick, Curtis and Jarbari, forcibly holding the rapist against the wall. The woman he assaulted was standing in the corner with no pants on. She was covering her pussy by pulling down her tank-top. Unfortunately, this caused her to show more or her big breasts than she would've liked.

"Call the cops!" Curtis hollered to Patrick as the guy struggled. "We don't do shit like that at Q."

As Patrick called the campus police, Lexi spotted the girl's pants on the bed. She grabbed them and walked over to the girl.

"Here," she said, handing them to the girl.

She pulled on her clothes, before spotting her ripped panties on the floor. Once she retrieved those, Lexi led her to the bathroom, as more people began peering into the room.

Lexi found out her name was Tiana and Lexi convinced her not to clean or wash anything until the police arrived.

Eventually the campus police questioned everyone, the guy was hauled off in a police car and the party was shut down.

Lexi recounted what she saw to the police, before she was made to leave. As she walked out of the room, Tiana who was still being questioned by the officer smiled weakly at Lexi.

"Thank you," she mouthed, when Lexi caught her eyes.

Lexi nodded at her before joining Maddy in the lobby.

Maddy had heard most of what had happened from people at the party, but was flabbergasted when Lexi told her what she witnessed.

"Wow. So you were the one who raised the alarm?" Maddy said as they descended the stair from the mansion. "Good job, Lex. Some people may not have been that brave."

"I didn't even think. I just didn't wanna--"

"Hey!"

Maddy and Lexi turned to see Curtis sprinting toward them from the house.

"Hey," he said when he caught up with them huffing and puffing. "Sorry...it's Lexi right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm Curtis..... The chapter's President. I just want to say that was a mighty good thing you did. That guy wasn't Omega and we never want to see that stuff in our house."

"Um...sure," Lexi said, sheepishly.

"Maybe, as President, you can take more precautions to make sure things like that don't happen more often," Maddy said.

"Of course, you are right," Curtis said, nodding sincerely at Maddy. "We'll definitely learn from this experience. I'll have to change some things for sure. I just wanted to say thank you two for coming. You are definitely welcome back anytime."

He hurried back to the house.

"Crazy that that happened," Maddy said as they continued toward their dorms. "One thing I don't understand though; how did you find them? What were you doing in that room by yourself?"

"Oh ...." Lexi said blushing. In all the commotion she hadn't gotten around to telling Maddy about Jabari and Patrick. "Yeah, I was kinda glad the police didn't ask me about that."

"Why?"

"Well, I didn't want to have to go on the record as the slut of Omega house," Lexi said, smiling to herself.

"What did you do?" Maddy said, grinning. "You were fucking Jabari, weren't you?"

"No, I didn't fuck him or Patrick," Lexi said, indignantly.

"I...didn't say anything about Patrick," Maddy said, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Oh.....," Lexi said. She was still fairly drunk. "Well...I didn't fuck him....either."

Maddy surveyed her friend through narrow eyes. They walked in silence for a few seconds before Maddy spoke again.

"You little slut," Maddy said.

"I know, right," Lexi laughed under her breath.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers. Feedback is encouraged! More to come.