Deviant Suitemates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We in Here!" Jabari yelled over the anticipating crowd.

Now that the floor was clear, a line was forming in the middle of the room. Lexi's eyes were wide, as she watched the guy called Cletus fall in line with about ten black upperclassmen. They were all wearing a purple shirt or hoody and each had a stern look on their face.

The room fell silent when a tall light-skinned black guy walked to the front of the line.

"AYE! AYE! AYE!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He then turned and joined the front of the que before the entire line went into their choreographed steps.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Omega all day!" the fraternity brothers chanted as they stepped. "We are the brothers of Q Psi Phi. The Mother Pearl and that's no lie. Chew tobacco. Chew tobacco. Spit! Spit! Spit! If you ain't a Q-dog, then you ain't.....Ha! Ha!"

Maddy looked at Lexi. She was beaming as she glanced at her friend before turning back to watch the show. The frat brothers were sliding across the floor and stomping in unison. Their loud deep voices rang through the living room.

"In my house there's only room for two. Eve was a Delta, Adam was a Q. We will be Qs till the day we die. Pledging ourselves to Omega Psi Phi."

Lexi had been drinking and watching the stepshow and hadn't noticed Jabari's arm around her waist as he chanted along with the Frat.

"In the beginning, at Howard U, Four men came together and they started Q." The step line was moving toward the back. Lexi noticed most of the students were moving with the stepline toward the back rooms. "Cooper, Coleman, Love, and Just. In Omega do we put our trust."

As the line dancing continued to the back, the students that were left in the living room clapped. But it was considerably more spacious now with half the students having followed the line to the back. Soon the music was back on, the lights stayed dim and the party had returned to normal.

"3-6-9. That girl fine." The music was turned up and the students excitedly filled the dance floor. "Won't ya sock it to me, one more time."

Lexi and Maddy downed their drinks and followed suit with Jabari and Patrick. It didn't take long before Lexi felt Jabari's bulge poking at her butt cheeks as she twerked. The music was too loud to comment, so she simply reached back and rubbed Jabari's through his jeans.

Maddy, watching her friend, felt her nipples harden. She could also feel a poke whenever Patrick pulled close. Eventually they switched partners and it was Patrick's turn to be felt up.

Lexi felt her pussy shudder. Patrick was more of a hands-on dancer. While Lexi managed to find his bulge, Patrick's hands roamed over her back, legs and finally her ass.

While Maddy danced, she made sure to keep Jabari's hands around her waist. Whenever he tried to move his hands up her waist, she gradually led him back to her hips. Lexi, meanwhile, was egging Patrick on.

She turned to face him. Flinging her arms around his neck. Lexi swung her hips. Maddy watched Patrick squeeze her friend's ass, before Lexi turned back and continued twerking. Maddy looked into Lexi's beaming face and could tell she was having the time of her life.

Just then Maddy was bumped and knocked off balance.

The white girls from earlier had been joined by a rambunctious redhead and she had accidentally nudged Maddy and Patrick.

"Oops. Sorry babe!" the redhead said, without taking her hands off of the short one's tits.

Maddy and Patrick had lost Lexi in the crowd. Looking for the couple, Maddy spotted them first. Lexi and Jabari had moved to a dark corner. Lexi's back was against Jabari's chest, as they made out over Lexi's shoulder.

"You wanna get another drink?"

Patrick had joined Maddy and spotted his friend.

"Uh...yeah sure," Maddy said.

While Maddy got another cocktail, Patrick ordered a Jungle Juice. Sitting on a stool, Maddy watched the barkeep open a large tub and scoop a reddish drink into a styrofoam cup.

While they drank and talked, it became clear Patrick was more interested in what Jabari and Lexi were doing than talking to her. Eventually he thought his friend might want a refill and bought another drink.

By the time Maddy turned back to him, Patrick had disappeared into the crowd.

"You a freshman?" the barguy yelled over the music.

"Yeah!" Maddy replied.

"So, what you studying?" he asked as she took another sip..

"Oh um...hospitality," Maddy said. The drinks were having an effect.

"Ah..shit. You should be doing my job," he said, stacking some cups.

Maddy laughed.

"Do you get paid for tending bar?" Maddy asked.

"Hell yeah. And paid well," he chuckled. "Slavery's over."

At that moment, a bunch of students came rushing to the bar for drinks.

As Maddy looked back at the dancefloor, she saw it had gotten considerably more crowded. She peered into the corner and could not find her friend. The floor was full of girls of all shapes and sizes grinding away, but none of those shapes were Lexi's size.

Maddy rose from her seat at the bar and moved through the crowd. The lights were dimmer now and it became harder to distinguish faces in the crowd. The more she looked, the more it became evident neither Lexi nor Jabari were on the dance floor.

The chesty red-head and her short friend were being passed shot after shot, while they twerked for any guy who was there.

When she reached the back of the dance floor, her ears were drawn to the sound from the back rooms.

While music blared in the living room, Maddy could distinctly hear the booming bass traveling down the hallway.

Maddy slowly followed her ears down the hallway. She passed a few closed doors before the hallway split. The bass was coming from the right.

With a quick glance at the dance floor she veered right down the dimly lit hallway. The music was growing louder and she could hear the voices of the students who traveled back this way earlier. She also could detect the smell of marijuana.

The hall ended with two doorways either side. The bass came from her left. She peered through the doorway. The room was flooded with black light and black bodies. At least fifteen students were in the room grinding against each other.

"You should let me love you. Let me be the one to." sang the music in the crowded room. "Give you everything you want and need."

Maddy drained her drink and slowly entered the room. She hoped she could quickly locate Lexi in the darkened room.

* * *

Lexi looked over Jabari's shoulder, as he steered her toward a dark corner of the dance floor. She could see Maddy dancing with Patrick. But as the dance floor got more crowded, Lexi lost track of her.

She twisted around until her back was facing Jabari. This way she could scan the dancefloor while twerking. Jabari however, took his opportunity to continue groping Lexi until she was worked into a frenzy.

As they danced further into the darkened corner, Jabari turned Lexi's face and planted a kiss on her full lips. His lips tasted fruity and she forced her tongue into Jabari's mouth. He wrapped his arms around Lexi's body, while they made out over her shoulder.

Lexi knew Jabari's dick was fully hard in his jeans when she pressed her bum back against it. She broke the kiss and looked back at the dance floor. Through the crowd she spotted Maddy chatting with the barman.

Satisfied her friend was looked after, she turned back into Jabari's chest. While they danced, Lexi had her arms around his neck. Jabari has his hands on her ass as they moved.

Lexi felt like Jabari was deliberately steering her in one direction and before long noticed a cracked doorway near the back hallway. Lexi's eyes flashed at Jabari and his dark, hungry eyes confirmed her suspicions.

Jabari took a drink from a cup that Lexi didn't know he had. In fact, Lexi was sure that Jabari's hands were squeezing her ass at that very moment. But as Jabari drank, Lexi turned and realized that Patrick had moved up against her and whether it was the loud music or the alcoholic fog, Lexi hadn't noticed.

She laughed, as she stuck out her ass allowing Patrick to grind up against it. While Patrick held her hips, Jabari offered her a cup. Already feeling good from the vodka, Lexi took a gulp of the fruity drink, while Patrick ran his hands up the front of her tank top.

Lexi danced between the two guys, letting herself get steered toward the door. Once Patrick kicked open the door, he gestured for Lexi to follow. With one more smiling glance at the crowded dance floor, Lexi allowed Patrick to push her into the dark room. The door snapped closed.

Now in the dark room, Lexi's heart seemed to beat louder. The music from the hallway muffled through the door. Lexi quickly peered through the dark. She was in a den and in the corner Lexi could see a futon bed. It was, however, already occupied with two students.

"Shhh....It's okay."

Lexi heard a male voice whisper from the futon, followed by a female whimper.

She didn't have much time to investigate, as Jabari pulled her in the opposite direction.

"In here," he whispered hurriedly.

Lexi followed him into another room and when Patrick shut the door and turned on the light, she found herself making out with Jabari in a large luxurious bathroom. Jabari's hands finally reached under Lexi's skirt and forcefully grabbed her ass.

Lexi moaned into Jabari's mouth and she was lifted onto her toes. As he pulled her closer with his hands still clamped around her asscheeks, Jabari's fingers began rubbing at Lexi's fat pussy lips through her cotton panties.

The sensation made Lexi shiver and she snapped out of her haze. She needed to move quickly. She ran her hands down Jabari's muscular chest. He was disappointed when she broke the kiss and removed his hands from her ass. But his eyes widened when she placed both his hands on her boobs.

Lexi kissed Jabari and jutted her ass back against Patrick's groin. Patrick, who was feeling a bit left out, grabbed her hips and humped against Lexi's plump booty.

With Jabari massaging her boobs and flicking her nipples, and Patrick dry-humping her from behind, Lexi was elated. She felt like she wanted to become a fantasy.

She broke the kiss. Jabari buried his head under her dirty-blonde hair to nibble her neck. Lexi cooed, while she ran her hands down to his waistband. She quickly undid his belt and zipper, pulling his pants to the floor.

Jabari gasped, when she reached into his boxer briefs and pulled out his thick dick. She squeezed it tightly in both her hands, before she started stroking.

As Jabari grunted his manly grunt, Lexi felt Patrick's fingers on her pussy through her panties. She kept her legs tightly closed and whispered in Jabari's ear.

"You ever had a white girl before?"

Jabari grunted again and shook his head against Lexi's neck. Lexi smiled to herself, leaned forward and took Jabari into her mouth.

"Ohh...my...God!" Jarbari whispered, as Lexi engulfed his shaft. He grabbed the sink counter for support and watched Lexi's lips glide over is cock.

Patrick at that moment found Lexi's clit through her panties, making her squeal around Jabari's cock.

Lexi turned her ass away from Patrick and while keeping Jabari clamped between her lips, dropped to her knees. She reached for Patricks zipper with her right hand while keeping a firm grip on Jabari with her mouth.

Patrick had his dick out in a flash and Lexi started jacking Patrick off. Lexi then released Jabari's dick and brought her mouth to Patrick. Even though Jabari was taller, Patrick had the bigger dick. It was longer and just as thick as Jabari's.

"Ughnn....fuck," Patrick groaned.

Lexi grinned with her mouth around Patrick's dick. She was thinking about Byron as she took Patrick down her throat. When she felt Patrick's dick twitch in her mouth, she released him.

She took a few breaths, stroking each of their black cocks in her hands, before she returned to Jabari. Opening her mouth wide, Lexi smacked her tongue with Jabari's dick, making him moan.

His knees wobbled again when Lexi went back to bobbing along his shaft. She tended to Jabari, then to Patrick and for a while went back and forth. When Patrick put his hand on the back of Lexi's head, she quickly batted it away.

Patrick got the message and kept his hands by his side. Lexi rewarded him by sinking all the way down his long dick, until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Patrick moaned, as Lexi held him in her throat. He couldn't believe this was the same girl who sat and politely answered questions in class.

"Holy shit....dude," Patrick said to Jabari, with his dick deep down Lexi's throat. "She's a fuckin superstar."

Lexi beamed at the compliment and rewarded him again with another long deep-throated gag, before switching back to Jabari. While she sucked his dick, Jabari reached down and untucked Lexi's top from her skirt and he pulled down her left strap.

Lexi's lips popped off of Jabari's dick. She switched back to sucking off Patrick while Jabari pulled her other sleeveless strap off her shoulder. He growled when Lexi's tits fell out of her blouse.

Lexi was loving the attention. She caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror when switching from Patrick's dick to Jabari's. She glanced into her own smiling eyes with her plump tits bouncing, and her hands gripping two black dicks.

'You horny little slut,' Lexi thought to herself, as she swallowed Jabari's dick again.

Lexi was loving the power she held over two men at once. Whenever Jabari's knees began to shake, she could tell he was getting close. That's when she'd switch to Patrick, bringing him to a boil. When Patrick's dick gave a small twitch, she hopped off and went back to Jabari.

Lexi realized that she could decide who was going to cum first. She relished the thought.

'Should I finish Jabari first and make him watch me suck off his friend?' Lexi thought, as she swirled her tongue around Jabari's shaft making him moan. 'Or...'

Lexi switched to Patrick's long cock, taking his wet cockhead into her throat.

'Should I take Patrick's load and send him on his way?'

After a few more seconds of sucking, Lexi decided Patrick would be first. She smiled around Patrick's dick before picking up speed. With her left hand still jacking off Jabari, Lexi held Patrick's dick at the base with her right. She wrapped her tongue under his cock, as her head bobbed.

"Holy...fuuuck," Patrick moaned, watching Lexi's hair swing back and forth around her face. The sight was too much for Patrick, who grabbed Lexi's shoulder once his dick began twitching.

As much fun as Lexi was having, she was not trying to swallow Patrick's semen. So she sunk her head down, engulfed him one final time. She pulled her mouth off his dick, just as Patrick sprayed all over her tits.

"Uynggh! Fuck! Ohhh fuck," Patrick growled as he painted Lexi's chest. She was vigorously jerking his dick, pumping more cum out and onto the floor.

"Shit," he said when he was finished. He slumped into the corner against the glass door, with Lexi still holding his leaking cock.

Lexi looked back at the mirror. Some of Patrick's cum was dripping from the bottom of her chin. Most was on her chest.

'Guess I wasn't fast enough,' Lexi thought bemused.

Jabari's dick jerked in her hand and he grunted. Lexi looked up into his face. His mouth was slightly parted and his eyes were pleading with Lexi. She smiled inwardly, letting go of Patrick's softening cock and turning on her knees toward Jabari.

She wasted no time bringing him back to boiling when her tongue danced around his dick. With her face buried in Jabari's crotch, Lexi heard Patrick zip up and exit the bathroom.

Lexi, now alone with Jabari, ran her hands up his muscular chest while he thrusted into her face. She could feel Patrick's cum drying on her chest, as she slobbered on Jabari's cock.

Feeling more uninhibited, Lexi reached between her legs and slid her panties to the side. Already soaking, she sunk her middle and ring finger inside and hooked her own G-spot. While Jabari stroked in and out of her mouth, Lexi stroked in and out of her pussy.

For another few minutes, Lexi felt Jabari's balls smacking against her face. She had a glazed look of euphoria in her eyes as his dick traveled down her throat. Slowly, she reached for Jabari's hand and placed it on the back of her own head. His fingers curled in her dark gold locks, as Lexi's fingers kept her own pussy wet,

His thrusting got more forceful and he readjusted his grip on Lexi's head. She let him have his way with her mouth and throat. Pumping his long dick into Lexi's face, Jabari groaned at the ceiling.

Lexi looked up at Jabari. His eyes were closed. His left hand held the sink counter for support while he held Lexi in his right. She kept her throat open, taking in air whenever Jabari exited her airway. His wet dick gargled in her mouth, each time it was engulfed into Lexi's throat.

She fed her fingers into her wet slit, each time Jabari rammed his dick into her face.

Eventually it all became too much for Jabari and his knees began to shake. Lexi did not pull away. She kept her head in place allowing Jabari to use her warm mouth to push him over the edge.

Lexi heard him make a sound that was almost a howl as her mouth was filled with Jabari's cum. She swallowed his first load, just as a second shot spurted into her mouth. Then a third and fourth glob.

Lexi did her best to swallow Jabari's cum, which was not as thick or salty as Byron's. But it came fast and dribbled out the front of her lips, as she continued sucking Jabari and began rubbing her fat pussy lips.

Jabari tried to pull his dick from Lexi's face, but she hungrily crawled on her knees toward him, swirling his cum around his sensitive dick with her tongue.

"Oh....shit...," Jabari whispered, trying with the slightest of force to push Lexi off his dick. "Lex....you gotta...stop.

Lexi still hadn't had her orgasm and hearing her pet name spurred Lexi's efforts.

'Jabari might just have to suffer until I get mine,' Lexi thought, as she fingered her swollen clit.

Rather than pulling away, she opened her mouth wide, once again swallowing Jabari's softening dick. He tried turning his body but stumbled with his pants still around his waist.

He ended up grabbing the back of the toilet for balance. That's when Lexi pushed him down into the seated position on the toilet's lid. Then, with his pants around his ankles, Jabari watched in awe, as Lexi buried her nose in his bush.

* * * * * * * * *

Maddy maneuvered along the back wall, her eyes glued to the dark dance floor. The blacklight made it hard to see anything that wasn't white. And while she didn't see Lexi, what Maddy did see had her heartbeat quickening and her nipples hardening.

Black bodies were grinding, twerking and in some cases openly groping each other as Mario sang to the blissful crowd.

"Good love and protection. Make me your selection. Show you the way love's supposed to be."

Maddy noticed she was swaying her hips to the music as she crept through the crowded room. She was just thinking she shouldn't draw any attention to herself when she bumped into a twerking couple against the wall.

It was hard to avoid and the guy she bumped had assumed she wanted to dance. Before Maddy could apologize, the black student wrapped his strong arm around Maddy's waist and pulled her plump ass against his groin.

The alcohol fueled Maddy's movements, as she humped her ass against her unknown dance partner. It seemed he was wearing basketball shorts, so Maddy could easily feel his erection through his shorts.

The song changed, but the music's tempo did not. There was no break between tracks. The Mario song just faded into a version 'Birthday Sex'. The guy Maddy was twerking against moved away. As Maddy turned she felt another body press against her from behind.