Deviant's Faith

Story Info
Female warrior's hard times as a member of a demonic cult.
8.8k words
4.7
9.3k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

Speed and precision was the mantra Nino kept repeating to herself without words while she faced her larger opponent. And even as she managed to evade hits and make Zion stagger with a counter-attack, she could not shake the feeling she was being toyed with. It was an annoying sensation she felt even at the times when she clearly had the upper hand.

"What's the matter, tomorrow making you nervous?" Zion taunted with a devious tint to his hazel eyes. There was no way Nino could ever imagine he lost to her on purpose, but somehow she was managing to trade blows with equal strength despite her far more slender build. And it was true with every man she had trained with within the last few months.

Black-robed pairs were dueling all around the large cave, every single one of them seemed to happen inside an invisible box like even one step out of them would mean defeat. Not that it really mattered as everybody was simply training but they still followed the instructions to the letter, as they had for years to avoid punishments.

"You know what they do to women who lose the trial, right?" Zion asked and he used Nino's momentary distraction to attack her with a dash. But she just focused her green eyes on his fist like it moved too slow for her, and she stepped to a side to slam her elbow onto his gut.

"You should be the one worried, maybe they mistake you for a woman and give you to the demons to play with," Nino taunted while Zion grunted to back away. For a moment, his hazel eyes almost burned Nino's olive skin, but she just swiped the strands of her neck-length black hair off her face.

"And maybe they mistake you for a man, and just eat you," Zion grinned. He stared straight into Nino's symmetrically beautiful face. Her softer features combined with rare green eyes that acted almost like jewels definitely made her easy to spot in the crowd of taller men that filled most of the cave.

"Don't worry, they only eat the ones who can't serve the will of the Holy Lord," Nino irked. "Or are you admitting being a cripple or unwilling?"

"Don't think you can unnerve me, I will be one of the chosen who get to savor the holy essence of our lord," Zion flared before lunging to another dash. His speed was enough to lift a bit of dust from the floor, but once again, Nino thought he was moving too slow. Almost like the more they were practicing, the slower he became.

Nino saw Master Elijah move among the dueling pairs, his face was hidden behind a red mask and the hood of his black robes. He seemed to focus on Nino for a moment, so she took the opportunity to again avoid the attack, but this time she tackled Zion to the ground with his own weight. He landed down with a heavy grunt, but only a moment later he rolled away from her and stood up with slightly disoriented steps.

"Novice Nino, a word," Elijah voiced. Zion immediately lowered his guard and he simply watched how Nino walked after the master. She followed him to one of the doors that were bolted into the side of the cave. It was rare anybody was summoned behind this door, so Nino swallowed hard while thinking if it was an honor or something worse.

Inside the small side cave was a desk and another door that led to the master's quarters. Though he just stopped before his desk after the door closed behind the two. He turned around to examine Nino who stood like a blank and waited for any further instructions.

"You want to win, don't you?" Elijah asked with a calm tone Nino had rarely heard from him. And even now, it barely fitted his word choices. Usually, he just showed up to shout something to one of the novices. All of them had spent their twentieth year under his grueling training that mostly just involved dueling as according to him, those who had not mastered basics before him, were worthless to be taught.

"It would be my honor to deserve the blessed essence of the Holy Lord," Nino declared like she was being interrogated for her loyalty. The Holy Lord was the epitome of power, so she had nothing but respect for him, as only power meant one could have anything else.

"I can help you win tomorrow," Elijah voiced. His calm tone was unnerving Nino more than anything else. And for a moment she hoped he would just punish her. Especially if this was another test for her resolve. But she did not reply as there had not been a question aimed at her.

"Do you know the reason why you are the last woman among the novices?" Elijah asked. The only emotion Nino felt from the question was a slight sense of pride.

"The rest had weak bodies and were better suited to serve the Holy Lord in other ways," Nino replied. She was suddenly getting a bad feeling about this. After being mixed with the men for the last year of training, sooner or later the other women had become pregnant. Then again there was no way she could become pregnant in one day to stop her from taking part in the trial tomorrow.

"Do you know what happens to women who lose to the demons?" Elijah asked. He was clearly referring to the trial and Nino very much knew the answer. Zion had not been the only one taunting her about it.

"They will be made to serve them," Nino voiced. For a moment she thought about how she would be bound like cattle to be used by the demons to breed and for pleasure. And her fit body would deform and soften until she was just like the other weak women.

"You would not want to end up as a demon fuck-toy after all your training?" Elijah asked with a slightly amused tone. Nino clenched her teeth and she swore she would fight to her last breath instead of surrendering to the demons even if she could not win.

"No master," Nino said. Elijah suddenly stepped forward and almost breathed on her face through his mask. She took it without flinching or looking away.

"Have anyone told you, you have a beautiful face?" Elijah asked.

"Yes, master," Nino voiced. Though most of the time such comments had been accompanied by taunts about her slender body and how she should become pregnant like the rest of the women who were now serving the Holy Lord with their bodies.

"What are you willing to do to win tomorrow," Elijah almost demanded.

"Anything," Nino exclaimed with a stern stare in her green eyes.

"Then kneel," Elijah voiced and Nino knelt down even as her eyes tilted a bit. Only one act came to her mind that needed this as some of the novices had made her do it when she had lost, though every time it had happened, she just become stronger for the next fight.

"Do you wish to taste a tool blessed by the Holy Lord's essence?" Elijah asked. His hands were moving to open the front of his robe and slightly loosen the belt.

"It would be my honor, to taste anything blessed by the Holy Lord," Nino exclaimed. But even as she did so, a shiver went down her spine while she watched Elijah dig out something from his robe. And even as it had purple skin and very dark veins, Nino recognized it to be a cock covered with the signs of the lord's blessed touch at the first glance.

Elijah held his base to tilt the very rigid penis to hover inches from Nino's face. It had a swollen purple tip that throbbed on its own like it was in pain. Its bulged veins twitched and almost moved on their own along the hard mass, it was clear the manhood was not the thing needing mercy.

The longer Nino stared at the naturally curved cock, the less sure she became of her ability to survive this trial. But at the same time, there was something raw and powerful about this phallic object that nothing she had ever seen compared to. At least it made the comparably smooth cocks of the male novices look weak to the point it almost amused her.

"Do all of the manhoods blessed by the Holy Lord look like this?" Nino asked with a slight gape of her soft lips. She froze the moment she realized she had spoken without being directed to do so. Elijah's gloved free hand rose and Nino prepared to be hit or worse but he simply took a hold of her jaw. It would have been almost gentle if not for the leather causing friction against her skin.

"Not all, mine is more magnificent than most," Elijah mused with a pleased tone that sounded so alien to Nino coming from his masked face that she barely recognized it. His fingers dug to the sides of her cheek and pressed into her teeth, then he pulled her jaw down clearly to direct her to open her mouth. She did so only to be rewarded by the shroom-tip sliding down her temple and nose to reach her lips.

Nino had not even realized how ragged and out of control her breathing was until she felt it reflect to her tongue from the tip threatening to enter her. Though that threat only lasted mere moments before the very raw tip pressed into her tongue. The burn alone forced her tongue to retreat but the mass followed it to the back of her mouth.

Fingers dug between Nino's teeth through her cheeks and at the same time, they stopped her from opening up too much or closing while the pulsing veins slid along her lips. The tip pressed into the back of her mouth and the burning filled her mouth. Her eyes tilted down to see that not even half of the length was in her and the hand at the base lifted to hold her forehead.

"If I had known you were this... enticing, you would have had the honor of tasting my manhood more often," Elijah voiced while the unnaturally solid grips locked Nino's face in its place. There was no pain but she knew she could not back away even if she tried every trick she knew. But even as she felt a moment of fear, there was also awe. She had never felt so much power being focused on her body and Elijah was clearly not even using his full strength.

"You truly have a beautiful face," Elijah stated. For a moment he just let his cock rest in Nino's mouth while his fingers explored the shapes of her bones. Though his words began bothering Nino more than anything else, if this man liked her too much, he might just somehow make her his whore, his servant.

Nino's breathing grew even more ragged while she thought if she should try to displease this man or even defy him. But if she did something that would warrant punishment, would she be made a servant regardless.

"Calm down, did you forget, I'm only doing this to help you to win in your trial," Elijah voiced. His hands began tilting Nino's head up while keeping their grips. She realized he was straightening her throat, so he could drive down his length with strength.

"Also, take this to train your breathing, if you were to pass out, I might need to punish you," Elijah instructed with his more usual harsh tone. Nino closed her eyes for a deep breath but the only air she got was through her nose. The cock was blocking her lips entirely and everything she breathed came with a raw powerful smell.

"That's it, deep solid breaths, and time them well," Elijah said but the only warning Nino got before the first strike was a slight test push of the cock and her head being completely lifted to look up. She barely managed to stop breathing before the saliva-soaked mass thrust down her throat. It pressed and burned into her walls but nothing stopped it until her face was next to the robes and she saw more purple skin and hairs beneath the opening of the black robes. The moment stood what felt like an eternity but then Elijah dragged his length out to again hold it in her mouth.

"So pretty, I like it when your green eyes twitch," Elijah voiced. Saliva oozed along all of his length and it dripped down Nino's chin. Her body began feeling weak and powerless and she hated it. No matter how hard she had trained, there still was someone who could make her feel this inferior.

The next time Elijah rammed all of his cock down Nino's throat. It somehow burned less and entered easier. But still, her hands hang to her sides while she hated feeling so weak. Just this cock had so much more power to make her feel like this. All because it was blessed by the Holy Lord's essence.

Elijah kept his harsh grip on Nino's jaw even on his third thrust like he would never trust her not to close in on his cock. But even still, she did not even try nor think of doing that. She did not even think she had the power to fight against something that dominated her so thoroughly.

But as the battering strikes kept ramming down Nino's throat, the more sure she became of what she wanted. She wanted this power, she wanted the power to make the cock inside of her feel inferior instead of her. For a moment her green eyes had been dim but then they began almost shine. But the more defiance they had, the harder the strikes became, and the more stars she began to see.

The harder Elijah struck in, the more he pulled out his length with a bend so that Nino's bottom teeth dragged along his skin. All her focus went into breathing as much as she could whenever her throat was empty enough even as it meant breathing in a bit of saliva that began making her cough. But even as drool began dripping out of her nose, there was no mercy.

"Well trained, about time you thanked your teacher," Elijah irked. He suddenly stopped his cock down Nino's throat and her eyes jolted up while she struggled to breathe through it. But then she felt something move along the cock, mass pushed within the length along her tongue until all of the cock began twitching.

What had to be semen was shot straight into Nino's stomach in large volume and her whole body jolted only to be kept still by the hold on her head. Like some of that power that had rammed into her throat was now coursing into her body. But still, haze blurred her eyes until the cock was dragged out as violently as it had entered.

Nino collapsed on the floor the moment she was let go, but her lips still gaped and another weird taste filled her mouth. The strange sweetness confused her for a moment more than anything else and she sucked her tongue while she tried to focus her eyes.

"How does it taste?" Elijah asked. On his way out, he had shot a bit of his semen on her tongue, and the line it had happened tingled with the sweetness.

"Sweet, why?" Nino gasped while she pushed herself to sit on the floor.

"Then that's all you need to win tomorrow," Elijah mused and he began walking behind his desk. He had hid his cock without Nino even registering it.

"I don't understand, master," Nino voiced. Even as semen had always tasted a bit sweet in her mouth, it had never been to this extent. Even the sweetened cream that was sometimes given to the novices with food did not compare to this strong flavor.

"Information is power, come ask me if you win and I might explain to you for the right price," Elijah voiced. "And if you lose tomorrow, I will ask you to be my personal servant, as long as your throat stays intact."

Nino wanted to ask way more things but she again remembered she really should not speak without being asked. So instead she just mouthed the word power. No matter how weak she had felt before, strange power now coursed in her body. A power she did not understand, all she knew, just the act of being attacked in such a way had caused her to become stronger.

"Now leave, I'm sure you have some training you want to do," Elijah commanded and Nino struggled to her feet. Her body was burning and there was weird swollen numbness to her crotch. Something she had only felt before when she had been fucked.

"As you command," Nino just nodded as a sign of her obedience and she parted with haste. She was suddenly sure she had been taught a valuable lesson about power even if she was not sure of the details. Though as she entered the practice cave, a group of the other novices blocked her path.

"So how does it feel?" Zion asked. Several other men flanked him and all of them had weird taunting looks, like they wanted to challenge Nino as a group.

"What feels?" Nino flared while she realized the drool on her face and front of her robe. She immediately tried to wipe it away with her sleeves.

"He made you his slut, didn't he? Will you even be fighting tomorrow?" a familiar voice Nino was not currently able to name exclaimed. She had no friends among the novices but this was the first time they had surrounded her like this. And as she had seen it happen before to others, she knew she had to show strength to not be forced to submit to their will.

"I will, all he did was to let me have the taste of true power, just you wait, one day, all of you will see mine," Nino flared with confidence. Though the men just grinned and sent each other weird looks.

"As if, all I will see is you becoming a demon toy," Zion announced and the other men laughed. A burst of power and anger filled Nino, she lunged at Zion, and once again he was too slow. He did not even manage to get his stance right before her fist landed straight into his chest to force air out of his lungs just due to the impact strength. The following kick sent him on his back on the floor.

"Fast," someone gasped and Nino looked around her for other challengers. And as none seemed to approach her, she examine how Zion struggled to breathe and get up. For a moment she thought of showing him more of her power and making him feel weak, especially his cock that she now knew to be nothing in comparison to something the Holy Lord had blessed.

"You better sleep one eye open tonight, or you might wake up cock in your cunt," Zion threatened. Nino almost laughed but she just stared at him while she thought about how she could make his manhood feel weak. Though she did not exactly know if squeezing it really hard did so since that was something men seemed to like.

"Breaking the rules on the last night? You only have the right to do that when you beat me," Nino voiced with a glance down. "And your cock does not frighten me."

"Calm down, she not worth it, once we ascend, we can have our pick of women with actual breasts," one of the men taunted but Nino did not really care. After all, big breasts were a sign of being suited to be a whore and she was a warrior.

"Yeah, I saw Miriam with one of the masters today, she is a good obedient slut now," another man nodded. It was a name Nino recognized, she had been one of the novices before becoming pregnant after losing too much.

"You guys are right, this slender grunt really isn't worth it, she will become a demon toy anyways," Zion voiced while he backed away behind other men like he did not want to be hit again.

"Fewer words, more defending your unworthy balls," Nino flared before charging at Zion again. But this time, several men blocked her path and began trading blows. She did not attack them as fiercely as before and she began saving her strength.

"Let's just calm down and spar, agreed?" the man who faced Nino voiced. She just nodded and most of the men backed away to split into pairs. The rest of the day Nino got some really insightful dueling done with multiple men even as she kept preserving her newfound strength for the next day. And every time she defeated someone, she just let them go with a slap to the face, like she usually did.

** * **

Nino had slept one eye open almost literally. Regardless of how long she had dueled the previous day, her heart had beaten hard the whole night and she was not sure if she had actually slept even for a moment. Though she still felt as awake and alert in the morning as she had been in the evening. After all, the day she had trained her whole life had arrived. The day that would ultimately determine the course of the rest of her life.

All of the novices were sitting or standing in a small cave while showing varying levels of impatience. They were waiting for their turns to be summoned to enter the arena that was almost in the hearing range along the long tunnel with doors. Regardless of the outcome, none of them returned so the number of the novices kept decreasing one by one.

"The master sent you this, to help you win," Zion voiced. Nino had observed him approach so she just tilted her head to look at the vial of weird white substance he was holding. She stood up before taking it and opening the vial to smell it.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers