Deviant's Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This all you got?" Nino panted with heavy breathing and drool spurted past her clenched teeth. She fisted her hands to dig her short nails into her palms. A weird sense of triumph filled her from the thought she would definitely be able to endure this.

"I got you," the ogre nodded and he let go of Nino's leg. The drop alone twisted the cock within her enough to tilt her eyes and even when her head was let go, she was too dazed to react in time before she was hanging in the air from a strong dual hold around her stomach. Fingers pressed into the bulge and the demon's cock corrected itself during the first thrust from behind.

Nino's feet hang in the air and her knees twitched more and more to a crouch with each passing strike. The increase in pressure forced her to gag out her tongue even as she was still somehow able to fit all of the raw red meat in her pulsing pussy. Loud slaps from the hits into her ass began echoing in the cave and her still fisted hands trembled.

"Your flesh feels good," the ogre grunted. He held Nino to a fixed position in the air while he let his hip do all of the work to plunge his hard throbbing meat in and out of her. Her swollen vulva was almost glued to his cock and acted like an elastic suction cup to keep most of the juices from escaping. Though even that did not stop his penis from glistening in the soft glow of the moss.

"Cock, weak, cock," Nino uttered even as she wiped the drool from her chin with her right fist. The hard veins combed her walls and the tip now battered her inner gate even more than before at each strike before slipping to one of the sides due to sheer pressure.

"Cock weak? Want faster?" the ogre voiced with a head tilt. Though he did not wait for a reply before his hip somehow managed to double its pace. He moved almost in a blur while Nino's feet began trembling in their crouch. Strike after strike her folds were battered to maintain the shape best fitting the ogre and the sensation of the cock being rammed in and out blended together into a constant merciless assault on her senses.

"Cock," Nino gagged her word with saliva while her eyes tilted to hide the pupils. Every muscle in her body was tensing up and her fisted hands clutched against her chest like every joint in her body wanted to close on their own. Even her toes squeezed like they were trying to grab something.

The pressure kept building up in Nino's body in a completely alien way to her. It even consumed her thoughts and blurred her vision while her joints were forcefully closed. But none of it slowed down the ogre or tried to stop him. It was almost like her pussy was the only part in her body that was not trying to close. Instead, it was swelling and her clit pulsed like it was just an extension of the mind-shattering assault to her core.

"Explode," Nino gasped a moment before a violent pulse jerked her body. Even as her folds convulsed around the cock at that moment it was her clit that was at the epicenter of the latest attack on her sanity. And for several seconds it was that spot that summoned her attention like a burning beacon.

Nino sent her right fist to hit her clit to make it stop, but the moment the strike landed, more than just it exploded. A devastating pulse surged along her body to twitch every joint and tremble every muscle. Her limbs suddenly hang straight to the ground and only moved with a sway from the impacts into her rear.

"Hii, ghii iig," weird feral whistling throat sounds began coming out of Nino's mouth with her breathing. Her head hang down and her eyes were barely able to focus on the hands gripping her stomach. Not to mention the cock she saw ramming into her. Her jaw hang as limply as the rest of her joints and drool spilled along her face.

Despite the devastating change in Nino, her mind began calming down while her body melted to seemingly accept its fate. Though her breathing turned increasingly hard as the new position of her head hindered it more than before, not that she even tried to lift her head. But her heavy breathing was increasingly joined by the ogre whose breath and droplets of saliva were almost showering Nino's back.

"Power... cock," Nino slurred between her whistling breaths. Like opposite from before, now only her clit and pussy seemed to throb hard while continuing to endure the relentless assault and the rest of her body just hang in defeat.

"Cock, you lose, next time," Nino voiced even as she suddenly grinned at the penis using her as a pleasure toy. The ogre just grunted and he sped up like he was building towards a climax of his own. Though this time Nino took the pace change just with an increasingly tilted grinning face. Like there no longer was any limit in her body to break.

"Groaa," the ogre roared and the cock suddenly felt bigger inside Nino, though only part of it, and it only lasted for a second before a mass of pressure exploded within her. Heat and cock-milk burst into her core and even the creature adjusted to only do short pumps to flood the already throbbing insides.

"Cock lost, hihihi," Nino giggled while she imagined with whatever brain functions she had operational at the time that the cock had entirely exploded in her. At least that was the sensation she was assaulted with when all her walls were pressured even more open and a thick mass burst out of her.

"My cock strong," the ogre howled but Nino barely heard him as she kept giggling while looking at the white ooze sliding down her thighs. An intoxicating strong smell of pure sweetness burned her nose and she somehow managed to drool even more even as her lips were getting dry. And without any thought, she reached with her hands to scoop some of the fresh semen and bring it to her lips.

"Cream, sweet cream," Nino panted between long licks of her hands. She barely managed to lick one clean before she sent it to find more, like her urgency came more from her need to fill her mouth than from anything else.

Nino was suddenly dropped down and she landed on her stomach, but she could not focus on anything else than the semen oozing from her gaping pussy. So she immediately rolled around despite the pulsing throb in her body and she rose to sit. She spread her knees and began shoveling the seed to be consumed by her mouth driven by a burning hunger that the sweetness explosion in her mouth only made worse.

"Who is the pet now?" the ogre grinned while he kept jerking his cock to make sure none of his seed was left behind. Nino seemingly ignored him and she just kept stuffing more of his seed into her mouth.

"Good hole, will let share cave," the ogre voiced. "And keep you intact, to use your durable hole."

As Nino still kept ignoring him, he just walked to the other end of the cave and collapsed to sleep on the furs. He began snoring almost immediately like he had been exhausted from all the fighting during the day and the recent semen loss.

"Just wait... one day... your cock will be the one... feeling weak," Nino muttered between licks of semen. With every gulp of the slimy cream, the power in her body just kept surging higher and she really hoped she could keep some of it in her if she consumed enough of it. So she did not stop until she had licked every spot she could think of clean and a bit of the wall to make sure dry semen did not do it for her.