Deviant's Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on drink it, you would not want to disappoint the master," Zion irked. The white substance was slimy and it smelled sweet. Just like Elijah's semen had. So while thinking of the burst of power she had experienced yesterday, Nino placed the vial on her lisp and began gulping it down.

The taste was so much stronger than before and Nino let it gather on her tongue before she swallowed it down. The sweetness burned her mouth almost to the point of pain but she could not stop swallowing it all down until all of it was gone and she was trying to force out more with her tongue.

"You dumb slut just drank it all," Zion exclaimed while barely holding back devious laughter. "I guess you are suited to be a demon plaything after all."

"What do you mean?" Nino exclaimed and she almost smashed the vial to the ground only to squeeze it in her hand. Her body was once again surging with power and no words were changing that.

"That was ogre semen, you dumb slut, then again you clearly liked it," Zion declared while the other novices began gathered around them with different degrees of mocking grins.

"Did you really think you could win just by sucking off the master? A dumb slut like you has only one place, beneath a pile of horny demons," another nearby novice added. It was someone Nino recognized only by the fact he was one of those who had never even beaten her.

"What's the matter? You mad you can't beat me in a duel?" Nino shot back at no one specific. By now there was none among the group she had not beaten at least once.

"After I get ascended by the Holy Lord's essence, I might ask you to be my personal slave," Zion flared. "And if you don't appease me then, I will just use you to bargain with demons."

"You sure have your goals set," Nino voiced with a rising flare of her own. "I did not know you liked me that much, too bad it will never happen. But be glad, I would never want a servant like you."

"I will one day make you lose your arrogance, mark my words," Zion swore and he marched away to kick at a wall on the other side of the cave. The other novices dispersed with him to focus on their upcoming trial. Though most of them had not even paid much attention to the small side event in the first place.

** * **

Nino almost froze when she stepped into the arena but by some miracle, her feet kept moving even as her eyes gazed at everything around her. Not only was the stone arena in the biggest cave she had ever seen, but the audience space around the arena was also packed full of robed people and creatures that she could only classify as demons.

Some voice was announcing something but Nino barely heard it after she saw the most glorious being in existence. One of the platforms above the audience hosted the seat of the Holy Lord. His large magnificent blue body was being served by multiple naked women. Just with a glance, Nino was able to tell he was the embodiment of true power. Not only was his divine flesh covered with countless priceless pieces of jewelry but the entire mountain was a monument to his power. And even if she had never seen him up close, Nino was more than sure every bit of his form must have oozed with power.

"Supreme power," Nino mouthed before she wiped a bit of escaped drool from her chin. The opposite gate to the one she had entered opened and a towering red demon ogre rushed through it. He was at least twice her height and many times her width. And seeing the mass of red muscle charge her was almost enough to freeze her in her place. She had never fought anything like it.

Nino focused her stance and decided she did not want to take any hits head-on. Not to mention the creature had big black horns that he could easily impale her with. And the more she thought, the less sure she even became of her ability to land any hit that would even slow the hulking creature's momentum. But then he stopped to stare at her with his yellow eyes.

"You female? Will keep you intact," the ogre mused with a rough tone. "Until you lose, then break you with my cock."

"I won't be your pet," Nino voiced. She used the extra time to absorb every detail about her opponent. The ogre had claws in both of his arms and feet but all of them looked dull, not that it would matter if he landed a direct hit. And all she knew, this creature that oozed raw strength would be able to crush stone, something she still had trouble doing even with direct hits.

"Pet?" the ogre asked with a head tilt. A wide grin spread to his lips and a long tongue licked his lips while he showed his wide row of teeth.

Nino dashed forward without a warning only to lunge to the ogre's side. His head moved to follow her with a delay and she really hoped the creature was not smart enough to pretend to be slow to react. But still, she kept moving until she reached behind the hulking red mass to land a hard kick just below his knee to see if her strength could even leave a dent. Even to her surprise, the ogre immediately stumbled forward and fell down.

"Graa," the ogre roared and he took support with hands from the ground as he fell. He sent a kick behind him with his clawed leg but Nino was already away from him. A part of the audience gave a loud cheer and Nino would have had a moment to focus on them but none of them mattered to her, all she needed to do now was to win.

The ogre became visibly far more alert and his head began almost twisting around his neck to follow the black-robed being that seemed to flash around him. But when he tried to get up from his crouch, Nino landed a hard kick to his shoulder that once again jolted him down. Though this time he did not fall that much and his yellow eyes bulged from rage almost as much as his veins.

"Graaa," the ogre roared again like he had lost his ability to speak. His entire body leaped from the ground in an attempt to crush Nino under his mass, but the speed the gravity pulled him down was too slow and Nino was already clear of the impact area by the time his body crashed down. Not even his flailing hand hit her.

"Speed and precision," Nino mouthed and she dashed at the ogre's head. He moved his horns like he wanted to impale her but once again, he was far too slow. With a slight smile, Nino used her momentum to ram her feet straight into the ogre's forehead. They landed with enough strength to let her jump backward from her attack to avoid any retaliation. But as the ogre's large tongue spurted out of his mouth and he collapsed to the ground, it was clear his fight was over for the moment. There even was a slight creaking sound coming from his neck.

"Another novice has proved their strength, and they are declared worthy of the Holy Lord's essence," the voice that had spoken before announced and this time Nino focused on it. Cheering and shouting filled the audience for a moment before it passed. But still, Nino kept glancing at the ogre as she was not truly sure if she had actually won or not.

"Acolyte Nino, bow down to receive your reward," a serene female voice declared. A white-robed figure with a faceless white mask jumped down from one of the platforms above the stage. In her hands, she held a golden goblet that had somehow not spilled its contents on her way down. And she landed with the same grace she walked before Nino. She looked into the mass of the purple substance and she reaches her hands to take it.

Pure jubilation filled Nino until she was about to hurl. A strong sense of nausea filled her and she turned away not to vomit on the chalice. Though even as she gagged, nothing came out.

"What is this insolence?" the white-robed woman flared. She was one of the Envoys who served directly the Holy Lord. And just from her tone, Nino knew she had done something wrong, and she was going to be punished. She immediately fell to her knees and pressed her forehead to the ground before the Envoy's feet.

"Did you forget already? She is the one I spoke of," a deep and powerful voice boomed. Like by some instinct, Nino knew it belonged to the Holy Lord.

"Apologies, My Lord, but that does not change the fact she showed disrespect before your essence," the Envoy voiced with an echoing tone.

"It was not her fault you offered it to her, it is not her way to ascension," the Holy Lord boomed. Nino dared to tilt her head just a bit to see his powerful presence radiating across the arena. The more she looked at him, the more she wanted what he had.

"I admit my fault," the Envoy voiced with a bow of her head. The audience followed the exchange with silent excitement like an unusual show was being performed.

"Acolyte Nino, instead you are rewarded with the ogre you defeated, may he serve you well as a battle pet," the Holy Lord announced. For a moment Nino did not process the words but then she spurred into action and adjusted her bow towards the Holy Lord.

"Thank you Holy Lord, I will never forget your just mercy," Nino voiced. After that, she was guided out of the arena to watch the rest of the trials from the audience. Though she could barely focus on anything as her mind kept racing faster than she could coherently think. Not only had the Holy Lord spoken to her but he had also given her a special gift. And the people around her kept sending her glances but none approached like they too were not sure what had happened or what it truly meant.

** * **

Nino had been told the ogre and the cave he had lived in now belonged to her. The cave was definitely big enough for both of them and well-lit by the abundant growth of glowing moss. Though the walls were also being covered with weird drawings that most likely were supposed to be women with big breasts. But at least there were a lot of furs to sleep on that had a very sweet smell to them. A fact that did not make her happy at all when combined with some other realizations about the scent.

But regardless of everything else, the biggest issue Nino had was the hulking brute leering at her from the other end of the cave. Apparently one of the special properties of demon ogres was their very high ability to regenerate basically any injury. And the strength she had used to beat him seemed to lessen by the minute.

If Zion had not lied about the vial, Nino now definitely knew what had given her such a boost in power. And the ogre sharing the cave with her definitely had more of the same semen. Even the walls covered with the weird drawings about females oozed the sweet smell. But it did not change the fact it made no sense.

The more Nino thought about it, the more sure she became that there was something wrong with her but it was clearly an advantage one way or the other. And she needed every advantage she could get since she had not actually been able to consume the Holy Lord's essence. So the more she thought about it, the more she kept leering back at the ogre. After all, he belonged to her now.

Before Nino was able to decide on a plan, it was the ogre that stood up and began approaching her. He bulged his muscles and grunted while moving to tower over her. And despite her calm demeanor, she planned her escape route out of the cave. Not only was the space way smaller than the arena but even this dumb brute might have adapted to the way he was taken down.

"I won't accept, fight again," the ogre boomed. Even if escape was Nino's safest option, it would also mean she would be humiliated by having her new pet chase her around the mountain caves. And the chances of anybody helping her were very small as far as she knew. So she went with another option that did not involve entertaining everybody who would happen to see her run past them.

"You like women, right?" Nino voiced with a wave at the simplistic wall drawings.

"Like? I like to rub my cock into them," the ogre grinned with a wide show of his teeth. He even gave them a lick with his slimy tongue that was bigger than the novice cocks Nino had seen.

"I can rub it for you," Nino offered. She delivered it as a statement without any hints of trying to entice the brute. Not that she knew how to seduce him that well in the first place.

"You can," the ogre mused. His hot and heavy breath was enough to wash Nino's face even from the distance they stood from each other. Even her short black hair moved a bit at each of his breaths.

"Well then, take or push it our or how you do it," Nino voiced with a glance at the ogre's crotch. Like most demons, his cock was hidden inside a durable flesh pouch like he wore shorts made of his own leathery skin.

"Show me yours and I will show mine," the ogre grunted. Stripping did not exactly lessen Nino's ability to fight and it gave the brute fewer things to grab even if it would make running away far more humiliating. Though at least it lessened the chance she would get her robes stained or torn and as she had made her choice, her hands moved to loosen her robes until they fell down on the floor. Then she kicked them to the far end of the cave without losing eye contact with the ogre.

"There, happy now?" Nino demanded. She did not even bother to hide her perky grabbable breasts or her camel toe vulva that was crowned by black curled pubes. There was a clear athletic tone to her firm body but there were no signs of bulged muscles or lined abs the male novices had even before their ascension. Not to mention her olive skin was almost flawless like she was incapable of carrying scars.

"Happy? No, amused, can barely tell you female," the ogre irked even as he looked up from Nino's clearly defined feminine hip. His eyes locked into her breasts like those were the only part he used to create the difference between the sexes. They might have been a handful for a human but to the ogre that could enclose most of her head with one hand, not so much.

"You want to be rubbed or not?" Nino demanded. She offered her left hand like to indicate where she wanted the cock to be placed.

"You better rub hard," the ogre grinned. The pouch of red leather at his crotch shifted and a veined cock slipped out. It was more fleshy than the ones Nino had seen before but it still had a clear tip and skin around the shaft. And it stopped growing sooner than she expected. It even looked small in comparison to his whole body but it definitely was sturdier than the monster Elijah had rammed down her throat.

Nino just glanced up and stepped forward without showing hesitation. Her ability to escape was highly diminished next to the ogre but showing weakness would be worse than anything else. The creature even crouched down a bit so that his hands hovered to Nino's sides like he was setting up a trap.

"I can handle this, no worries," Nino voiced with a ridiculously overconfident smirk to play up her courage. She grabbed the ogre's bloated tip and dug her fingers into the flesh. The demon immediately spread his lips into an even wider smile.

The moment Nino looked up, she saw movement at the bottom corner of her eyes. The ogre's right hand grabbed her left leg and lifted it into the air with a harsh grip. And even as her hands tried to move to do at least something, his left hand clamped on her head and the large sturdy fingers even blocked her eyes.

"Don't struggle, I only want to break your hole," the ogre exclaimed with an excited tone. His hot breath washed Nino's front and even some saliva landed on her skin.

"We had a deal, I will rub your cock," Nino flared but she did not move her remaining limbs to attack even as she could guess where the ogre's head was. Just one mistake and things might get even worse.

"You boring to look at," the ogre voiced as he kept lifting Nino's thigh until her other foot was off the ground. "But at least you have a hole."

Nino clenched her teeth, she wanted to command the creature to let her go as she was his master. But if she truly was his master, she should be able to make him submit and there was no way the dumb brute was going to obey her when he had her like this. And having him disobey her even more would only add to her humiliation. So she decided to take him head-on since it still aligned with her original need for his seed.

"I'm not going to break, my cunt is stronger than your cock," Nino declared with a surge of anger. She was getting sick of always losing to these men who entered her body and made her feel weak. She swore to herself, that this time it would be different, this time she would be the one making this cock feel weak and pathetic.

The ogre just grinned even more while he aimed with his hip to press into Nino's vulva which was lifted sideways due to the grip from her leg. Pressure immediately began building against her opening and the grip from her thigh kept his hip very much in place to take the push without flinching.

Nino just clenched her teeth as she prepared to endure almost anything. The moment her folds caved in, the pressuring mass just kept going. Her flesh was stretchered open to accommodate the demonic tool that immediately began making her well-defined olive mound redden. But somehow her vulva just spread to embrace the whole width with only slight twitching of her clit.

Even as Nino was not able to see anything, she knew more was still going to come. And it kept coming to fill her insides. The pressure kept building while what seemed to be everything was filled with her. And once it reached her end, it just kept pushing at her inner gate until the tip slipped into the side cavity of her cervix, like it had found the curved end of a poorly fitted scabbard.

"Still breathe, durable woman," the ogre irked while Nino was forced to swallow. She did not even need to see to know a slight bulge had appeared on her lower stomach. It began straight from where the pelvic bone ended and stopped just under her navel. But still, her body was enduring it without pain, she only felt swollen numb throbbing and heat.

"This is nothing, I have taken fists bigger than your cock," Nino bragged even as she did not really want to think of the time she had been made to crouch on a fist after losing. Though even then she had just shaken her hip to show she had not even been at her limit.

"Then I hope you are durable enough to carry my seed," the ogre voiced. Even as his muscular thighs seemingly hugged Nino's crotch, he still kept pressing himself at her like in the hopes of finding more length or more space. Or to at least to rub her ass cheeks into his muscles.

"Many men have hoped that, but none of their seed was strong enough to take root in me," Nino voiced. Like the other female novices during the last year with the men, she had been constantly fucked at the start after being defeated. And as she had not shown any signs of pregnancy, they had moved to other humiliating acts to show their dominance as the victory price. Though towards the end, she had been the one who won more often than not. Especially after they began forcing her to swallow their seed whenever she lost.

"My seed is strong, and I will prove it," the ogre exclaimed. Nino thought it better be at least strong enough for her purposes since she would need to lick it from the floor at this rate. Not that she could imagine she would have any hope to actually take something as sturdy as this cock down her throat.

"Do your worst, I will not lose," Nino flared but her eyes tilted like from instant regret the moment most of the cock was unplugged out of her only to be posed to be rammed straight back in. The demon's hip plunged the mass back into her only a moment later. The pressuring sideways thrust almost forced her pussy to bend to accommodate the rigid meat but in the end, it was the cock that twisted to bulge her stomach once again.

"Good hole," the ogre grunted without stopping his hip. And his following strikes moved with an accelerated pace while the bulged veins dragged out a transparent juice coating from Nino's throbbing folds. The pulsing redness of her opening was spreading even on her olive skin and her vulva was increasingly dragged along with the deeply penetrating strikes.