Devil in the Details Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd say that."

"And I already know what I'm getting you for a wedding present; a beach barbecue grill and picnic set. I'll even throw in the first bag of charcoal. So you tell that guy of yours to get his ass out of bed and enjoy this with you, its something he shouldn't miss."

Breakfast was special, and the espresso back in her office was nice too, then they split up not taking a break until three in the afternoon.

They both came out of their offices yawning and stretching, the only ones in the building all day. It was only natural for them to share a pizza at a little place around the corner.

Olivia's fiancé was in Boston and Stephen had nothing to do, but they both sensed it wouldn't be right to hang out the rest of the night. They went back to their respective places.

Stephen was also happy that he didn't have to wear that wet suit bottom and athletic cup all day, he was getting bruises. He sat in a movie theater alone that night, an action adventure, lots of blood and bullets to take his mind off the two girls teasing him all week.

Sunday Stephen found a car detailing place and had his windows tinted, it was one of those crossover SUVs, a hybrid with great MPG.

Monday morning was wonderful seeing Olivia again for espresso, they talked and didn't get any work done before others started arriving.

The first thing Stephen did was call the two girls into his office. He warned the two of them that they needed to stop teasing him in the office; that it was going to stop because he heard what happened to the other guy that got fired. He said he would still take them out for lunch, but absolutely nothing was to happen in the office.

They agreed, knowing they had already been warned by corporate, they were both on probation.

Stephen was relieved the talk went so well. He tried and couldn't wear the cup that morning, he was too sore. After the meeting he went to the men's room and took off the wet suit bottoms, knowing he would have to put them on before lunch, but able to deal with that and the cup for just the hour, able to take them off when he came back.

After lunch Susan wouldn't let Stephen drive right back, she wanted to show him her ass again. She pulled out a CD from her purse and turned the music up real loud. Then she climbed in the back, started swaying to the beat and put her face in the seat, her ass towards the front and slowly pulled her dress all the way up past her waist.

Stephen thought it was the most incredible ass he had ever seen, but then he only had that brief glimpse of Deb's to compare ... both amazing and this one he got to touch. He wanted to see under the thong, but that was only for her husband, she'd turn around quickly every time he tried to see. So he had to be contented with running his hands up and down that perfect skin, squeezing her butt cheeks.

Back at the office Stephen thought about beating off in the bathroom when he took off the wet suit and cup ... but the risk of the other guys peeking in the cracks of the stall and them teasing him about it was too much to risk. It had to wait until he got home.

Tuesday Deb changed into that swim suit she had told him about, under her blouse and skirt before leaving the office. After lunch she stripped and showed him in his back seat like Susan had done the day before. She made fun of the nip slips and wouldn't let him touch her the way Susan was doing.

More soiled tissues at home that night.

The days wore on, the teasing incessant.

Thursday Deb came in his office, "Stephen?"

"Yes?" as he looked up and his clicking stopped.

"The Andress Corporation account, they want you to fly to Jacksonville in the morning. They want you to straighten out the mess in the afternoon and weekend, stay until it's fixed."

"Andress? Do I know them?"

"Yep, you did their books last week, another one you saved."

"Oh, but why can't they send me the ledgers, I can do everything from here, I never go out."

"I don't know, management emailed about it, they want you to go. I already have the tickets, Susan is coming with us."

"Susan? Us? Why do you two need to go? What can you do?"

"It's right here in the email, two administrative assistants," and she handed him the paper.

"Oh, corporate ... okay, guess you two can keep the clients busy while I work. Funny, I don't remember their books."

"Probably a different division ... The car is picking us up at your place to take us to the airport at six, we'll leave our cars there ... will you have a problem? Do I need to call you or anything to make sure you are up?"

"No, I'm usually awake by five thirty, I'll be ready."

That night before leaving he saw Olivia was still in her office, "Leaving soon? We can walk out together?"

"Yes I am ... getting hungry."

"Me too, I was thinking about sushi. They have incredible sushi bars in Seattle, guess I miss that."

"I love sushi, where were you going? I know a place."

"Okay ... we have to eat ... no law about eating at the same place. Will it bother your fiancé?"

"No, I won't tell him ... I get the feeling he wouldn't understand about our friendship."

"Not a problem for me, I won't say anything. Did you hear about tomorrow morning, I'm flying out for the weekend?"

"Really? Back to Seattle?"

"No, just found out about it, the Andress Corp. account. I have an afternoon appointment in Jacksonville."

"Really? I thought you haven't started that one yet? It's a big mess."

"I don't know, just got an email from corporate, have to follow orders."

"Stephen if you save this one, you are definitely going to get noticed."

"I don't want to get noticed, I just want to do my job. I don't understand why they can't just send me the books. I was going to ask if you wanted to do breakfast again Saturday, I was going to buy shrimp, the big jumbo prawns to barbecue."

"Oh that sounds nice ... guess it will have to wait for the next Saturday."

"Yeah, next Saturday then."

He followed her car to the restaurant and it was crowded.

"I shouldn't confess this, but back in Seattle, my first week on the job the guys took me out for lunch. It was the first time I had sushi and sashimi. I didn't know how to use the chopsticks and I took the longest time with the salad ... had to use my fingers. And then when the soup came out the guys all waited and one of them tried to tell me how to use the chopsticks to eat the soup. They were all laughing ... it was a few minutes of my fumbling around before they allowed the waitress to serve the spoons. After that it was sort of a contest to see who could play the biggest joke on Stephen."

"So what about your boss, how did he react to it? Didn't he try and stop it?"

"That was a sexist comment."

"What do you mean?" she giggled a little.

"You assumed my boss was a male."

"Oh, guess I did ... so I'm a sexist, I like sex," she laughed with him.

"The answer is no, my boss laughed the loudest. It was like they were pleasing him when they did it. I had double the work load of anyone else, the happiest clients and knew I would never get a raise or promotion."

"Well that is not the case here ... to let you in on a secret, our boss already put in for a raise and bonus for you, you're going to be happy."

"So how do you know this inside stuff? Is it because of your fiancé?"

"That's what every one assumes ... no, he confides in me on everything, always has ... even before I met my fiancé. He says I have an insight he needs, promising to give me his job when he gets promoted or retires."

"Well, if you want my opinion I think you get your way because of your looks ... I've seen you bat your eyes at the janitor, I know why your floors are the cleanest."

"Stephen!"

"Admit it! There is never any dust on your desk."

She was laughing too hard to answer him, finally responded, "We have a cleaning service idiot, they come late at night and I don't know any of them."

"So what do you do, hang your soiled panties on the back of your chair?"

"Stephen! ... just stop that, I can't get my chopsticks to work now."

"Yeah, that's what he said."

Olivia had a difficult time eating. He kept the barbs flying no matter what subject she tried.

Stephen never felt so relaxed at a meal, with another person. He had never been funny before. He hoped it wasn't the last time. "So after sushi tonight ... there is a movie I wanted to see, the new Mathew Conaghey and Kate Hudson one ... no law about us going to the same movie separately, and if we happened to sit next to each other and share a popcorn ... no harm in that is there?" As soon as he said it Stephen realized it was the first time he had asked a girl to go out, but then he dismissed it since it wasn't really a date, she was engaged and they were just friends.

"I was planning on seeing that movie this weekend with my fiancé, but then he cancelled, said he has to be in New York. Yeah, we can go separately ... I like a little butter on my popcorn."

"Yeah, me too ... funny if we should see each other there ... separately."

"Yeah, funny."

As they walked out to their vehicles Stephen was thinking sushi was nice, not like Seattle, but the company was pleasant, easy on the eyes.

And guess who should run into each other at the cinema? It was almost as good as Ten Ways ... but not quite. A couple times Olivia slapped Stephens arm when she was laughing, but friends do that.

They parted with a hug by the seats at the end of the movie. They were worried someone would see them together.

The flight to Jacksonville was a pain ... all the security and waiting. The meeting at the account was strange. Stephen locked himself in a conference room with all of last year's ledgers and had the girls wait outside, bring him coffee and meals, but otherwise leave him alone. He had them run a few errands to retrieve original documents which made them not look completely useless. They didn't really speak until they were in the rental car on the way to the hotel.

"Stephen, how long are we going to be here? Do we need to stay part of next week?" asked Deb.

"No ... a few more hours in the morning, we could fly back tomorrow afternoon."

"I've checked, there aren't any seats until late Sunday. So do you need us to do anything different tomorrow?"

"No ... in fact I don't need you. You can stay at the hotel. I've arranged for security to let me into the factory, I have the car so you girls are free to work on your tans."

"That's great, no one knows us here, and we'll be able to take in the sights, maybe a tour."

It turned out the girls had plans for the rest of the time there. Stephen never saw them again after getting the hotel keys. He had a deluxe suite on the twelfth floor and they shared a standard room on the sixth. They didn't tell him the number.

The following day Stephen put the account information all together, called Olivia, knowing she would be at the office.

"Hey Traveler."

"Olivia, it's nice to hear your voice ... think I have straightened most of this out, but the strategic stuff, would you mind helping me?"

"Sure, love to, do I get 'atta girls'?"

"Yep, sure do, seven 'atta girls', more if you find what I suspect is wrong ... can't put a handle on it."

"So was it worth the trip?"

"Yes, seeing the originals opened up a can of worms, several cans in fact. I was able to cross check contracts from service companies ... just one of the problems I wouldn't have caught that without being here, three different divisions all paying the same invoice, corporate was right about sending me. I already emailed you the ledgers."

"I see ... okay, give me an hour, I'll call you back. And Monday ... after you get back? We need to talk. I found some things you will be interested in. Your email access works now ... but its other stuff I have to show you."

"Sure, Monday ... at the end of the day?"

"Yeah, it can wait until then.

Olivia plowed through the Andress Corp. ledgers and had insight into what Stephen didn't understand, together they wrote the documents to get the factory back on track and Stephen insisted they both sign the document. It was three in the afternoon before all was wrapped up.

Stephen headed back to the hotel and couldn't find the girls. He looked everywhere. He had the rest of that day and most of Sunday to look, no girls until it was time to drive to the airport. Stephen was relieved and worried at the same time. He wanted to be teased some more, hoping Deb would finally let him feel something, but then they were married and he was thankful they didn't.

Monday morning espresso was nice, comforting and the way Olivia's face beamed when he walked in let him know everything was right with the world.

Olivia was happy to hear the girls had disappeared the whole weekend. She didn't want to talk to Stephen yet about what she found out, not until the end of the day when they had more time.

She was wearing a brooch on her starched white blouse from her Grandmother that Stephen found fascinating. He took his glasses off to study it up close. It was honeysuckle flowers made out of some kind of metal, gold plated with lots of little wires ... beautiful and Olivia was really pleased he noticed. It was very special to her, her fiancé didn't like it.

At lunch Susan knocked on Stephen's door, she walked to his desk and whispered, "Deb and I have been talking, we think we should leave separately for lunch from now on ... so give me your keys and I'll wait in your SUV."

"Yes, I never thought about that, people seeing us leave together," and he gave her the keys.

Stephen went into the bathroom to change. It had been four days and his bruises were not as sore from the cup. He was looking forward to this since it was Susan's turn and he wanted to play with her nipples.

He opened the door to the SUV and was shocked.

"Surprise!" they both said in unison. And they were both stripped down to bikini's, looking so delicious since they had obviously had some sun over the weekend.

Deb explained, "Stephen, we felt bad that we neglected you all weekend, so we ordered a picnic lunch for three from Armando's. We just have to drive there and pick it up ... and then we know where there are tables in a park, secluded and no one around. We even brought a boom box."

"Oh!" was all he could say, his voice caught in his throat, his heart was pounding knowing this was going to be a hell of a tease. Susan was better for touching, Deb for seeing ... he gets both today.

His heart was pattering as he followed their instructions to Armando's and then on to a large park. They drove in the entrance and he noticed the sign, 'camping allowed overnight for a fee, stop in the ranger station'. They drove by just two active campsites, the occupants appeared to be all down by the river fishing.

"We're going all the way to the back, like a mile back this road, no one will even hear our music even if we turn it all the way up." and while Deb was talking, she had her first nip slip ... not a problem since Stephen was driving so slow and she was there to grab the wheel, reaching in, up close, the open nipple just inches from his face. "Oh, Stephen, you are naughty ... keep your eyes on the road," she was using that deep sexy voice and giggling.

The girls told him to park with the SUV on the road side of the picnic table, a little safer, hiding from anyone that might happen to drive by.

They unloaded the food and Susan kept walking by, letting Stephen fondle her body while she dished out the plates. Stephen didn't know it was enough for a dozen people, he didn't notice the food.

Then Deb put a new CD into the player ... the thumping base was so erotic, Deb jumped on the table and danced, giving him peeks while Susan stood right in front of him and bent all the way over, her ass right in his face, swaying back and forth to the music. And the lyrics were so bad, using words like 'fuck' and 'pussy', he never heard songs like that before.

Susan finally stood when he touched her cunt one too many times. She turned around and put a pouty look on her face then took off her top. She reached across the table and Stephen had those naked tits right there. He reached for them, but Deb was behind, breathing in his ear, "No, lotion on your hands remember?"

Stephen turned and Deb was kneeling over. She slapped her butt a couple times real hard and then reached between her legs, running her fingers along her lips, covered by that thin strip of cloth.

Susan grabbed his hands and applied way too much lotion ... then she placed his hands on her tits. He couldn't help the moans that came out of his mouth ... and then Deb stole his attention when she slipped her hands under her top and was pinching, kneading, pulling on her tits.

"Oh!" he moaned again, this time almost ready to pass out with no blood in his head, the pain in his crotch, and forgetting to breathe.

Stephen had ten minutes or more to rub all that lotion in, his attention going back and forth between the girls, then Susan grabbed his hands again soaking them with more lotion. She spun around and he grabbed her ass. The times he slid his fingers over her wet lips she moaned, but either Deb or Susan, one of them slapped him and he stopped ... for a minute or two, then tried again, getting slapped again.

And then the CD ended and the girls stood up and started packing everything away.

Stephen was in a trance, a zombie hoping to get more as the girls walked by, this time Deb purposely walked close and she let him put his hands on her ass. She stopped for a second and smiled, "Oh!" he moaned again.

They got him in the driver's seat and made him start driving back. They changed in the back seat, he was treated to a sight of bare pussy for the first time ever ... but got slapped when he tried to turn his head back to look.

"You can watch in the mirror, that's all!"

The show was over all too soon, Susan taking the longest to put away her tits, a small pout on her face.