Devil Mine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it," he said quietly. "You are fucking delicious." He leaned closer. "Next time I'll use my tongue."

"I don't do this on a regular basis." She lifted herself off his lap, turned to sit on the bench and then stand.

"You mentioned that." He looked at her. She had grabbed her bra off the floor and was putting it back on. "That's too bad. I think you have talent."

"I think I'll stick to waitressing." She pulled her shirt on and then turned to him. He was holding her skirt. "Thank you." She stepped into it and zipped it quickly. "I should get back to my customers. I hope you got what you wanted." She looked up as his hands grabbed her waist pulling her against his chest. His head dipped and he kissed her softly.

"It's enough for now," he said. He released he and went to the curtain. "I look forward to seeing you again." He gave her a wink and then disappeared before she could muster a reply.

What the hell just happened?

She looked around the little room trying to understand how he'd managed to get her out her clothes and then finger bang her like a teenager.

That was definitely not like any teenage finger bang I've ever had.

She turned and left the curtained room to head back to the bar. She was tying her apron back on when Bastion leaned over to hand her an envelope. She took it slowly, looking it over.

"What's this?" She looked at him.

"No idea. That guy dropped it off for you before he left." Bastion shrugged. "Maybe it's a tip?"

"Maybe," she said softly, turning it over and then opening it. Her eyes went wide. Inside there were three things, a thousand dollar bill, a black hotel key card, and a note. She pulled the note out to read it.

I'll be free Monday night. Room 1021. C.

"What was it?" Bastion asked leaning closer to peek.

"An invitation," she murmured. Bastion gave her a thousand watt smile. "Shut up. I'm not going to take him up on it." He shook his head and went to the other end of the bar to help another server. She stuffed the envelope into her apron and went to go check her section.

The rest of the night passed without any more unusual events, which was an intense relief for Em. There had been far too much upheaval in her quiet life recently. A little normal was a welcome reprieve.

At the end of the night she took the train home with Bastion and left him at the end of her block with a kiss on his cheek. She approached her building with the same little spark of hope that she'd been carrying for weeks but again there were no lights shining from the windows above her apartment. She walked the rest of the way without looking up again.

As soon as she closed the door to her apartment and flipped the lock she was pulled backward, a hand closed over her mouth while an arm clamped across her chest pinning her arms down.

"You should stay away from Crimson." A familiar voice whispered in her ear. She yanked against the arm around her chest.

How did he keep getting in her apartment?