Devil Princess Cinder

Story Info
Innocent princess meets servants of kings and demons.
8k words
4.57
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers

A woman in a white sleeping gown was sitting next to a candle and making shadows move with her fingers. The only audience to her show was a paper cutout projecting a smiling face with a crown to the wall from another candle. Even as the morning sun had risen the woman with raven black hair had not even opened the curtains.

Princess Cinder had gotten more than used to entertaining herself in the small room just with a candle over the two decades she had been locked up from birth due to her demonic eyes. It was already one month away from her twentieth birthday and she could count the times she had left the room with the fingers of only one of her hands. Fingers that had gotten skillful at making shadow puppets move and play with each other against the walls of the room. If someone else might have seen them, they might have thought they had become alive but to her, it was just normal.

"Tell me father, has my play gotten good enough for you to enjoy?" Cinder asked but there was no reply. Only the constant smile projected by the paper cutout. Though it did not lessen the neglected princess's soft smile for she knew her father loved her. After all, he was the only member of her family who had ever sent a letter to her. Even if it had only been once he had vaguely apologized for all things that had ever happened to her and asked for her forgiveness. There had been nothing truly specific in the letter but it had been more than enough to convince Cinder that he was the only one who came even close to caring about her.

Sure there had been tutors that had come over the years but none of them ever lasted for long before they stopped coming and were replaced. So even when they barely kept coming anymore, Cinder did not care. All she wanted was to hone her shadow puppet plays that she enjoyed to the point her father would have no other choice but to smile at her.

"Are those steps?" Cinder suddenly exclaimed when the almost complete silence of the tower room was being invaded by distant sounds. Every day a single servant came to her to give her things or take things away. They never stayed long or even talked to her.

"My letter is ready my dear father, I hope to have it delivered today," the princess grinned with her almost unnaturally beautiful face while stroking her silky black hair. But no matter how intense her red eyes turned, the smiling shadow face on the wall did not stop smiling.

A single male servant pushed the door open while carrying a heavy water bucket and a bag. He placed them to the floor and reached for the empty counterparts that Cinder had left there.

"Excuse me, please don't leave yet," Cinder voiced with determination while clutching the latest letter she had written for her father. The male servant sent her a sideways glance and looked a bit hesitant. The princess was standing in the middle of the room with her demonic red eyes locked into him.

"Can you send my father a letter, I want to invite him to my twentieth birthday. I'm sure he would come if he gets my letter," Cinder began pleading while offering the letter. This was usually as far as she got with the servants so as the man in basic grey manual labor pants and shirt kept hesitating it alone made her smile a bit wider for him.

"Why would I do that?" the servant muttered. He was trying to avoid looking at Cinder's demonic red eyes but he did examine the shapes of her body that the sleeping gown showed a bit through.

"Please, it would mean so much to me. I don't have much but I can give you anything you want if you just make sure he gets this letter," Cinder kept pleading while trying to smile as widely as possible to show her almost unnaturally perfect pearly teeth.

"Anything you say," the servant mused and flashed a devious smile Cinder was not able to read. "Try asking me on your knees."

Without even a second of hesitation, the increasingly desperate princess dropped to her knees. She had one month to invite her father for her birthday and she was not going to waste even one of the times the servants came to visit.

"Please deliver this letter to my father. I would be in your debt," Cinder kept pleading and the servant approached her. He stopped right in front of her like her hands were offering the letter to his crotch. There was already an upward bulge in his grey pants.

"Like this, your eyes won't look as scary, almost pretty," the servant mused. "I will send your letter but you need to do something for me now instead of being in debt."

"Anything," Cinder eagerly nodded while looking up to the brown eyes of the servant.

"Follow my instruction carefully and if you do everything I say, I will deliver your letter," the servant said with a devious grin that Cinder was completely blind to while she kept nodding.

"Please instruct me, my tutors have always said I'm good at following instructions until they..." Cinder voiced until her words suddenly trailed off. If she told this man they kept abandoning her this man too might just leave but she did not want to lie about it as virtues of honesty were one of the things she had been well tutored in.

"Well then, put that letter away and come closer on your knees," the servant said with increasing excitement. First, the princess placed the letter respectfully on a side table before pondering how close she should get. Usually, she was only commanded to keep her distance and they were already pretty close.

"Like this?" Cinder asked with a head tilt while she moved forward to a distance that would let her hug the man's legs. Even as her heart beat faster, she felt no fear, she never had, not even when her tutors had disciplined her or when she spent her days alone.

"Yes, now lower my pants so you can have a good look at what is bulging them," the servant nodded. It made Cinder's eyes dilate. She did not remember ever any other person letting her touch them on purpose. And now she was being asked to do so.

Cinder swallowed hard while the two times she had accidentally touched her tutors during some lesson flashed into her mind. Both of the times they had angrily yelled at her even as she still had dreams about how pleasant the accidental skin on skin touch had been. So she reached her hands to trail the man's sides with gaping lips. Just thinking that she was going to touch him was enough to make her breathing a bit ragged.

The servant grinned widely while the gentle fingers of the princess gripped his pants and pulled them down. He helped her by untying the rope knot that kept them up and the moment he did so they fell.

"W-what is that?" Cinder exclaimed, she was now faced by a fully erect cock right in front of her red eyes.

"What's the matter? I thought you would be willing to do anything," the servant irked and gripped his hairy base to threaten Cinder's face with his tip.

"I am but what is that? It looks so delicious," Cinder uttered and licked a sudden rush of saliva from her lips. An odd burning sensation of hunger had suddenly awakened in her stomach that had been losing its appetite for months now.

"Delicious? The first time someone called my cock that," the servant mused and tapped his tip into Cinder's cheek. She did not move away but followed it with her eyes and even touched the spot it had landed with her finger once it parted.

"Cock?" Cinder gasped and quickly licked her finger that had a bit of taste from the cock. It sent a pulse through her body that made places tingle that were not even close to her lips.

"Fuck you are sheltered... That's right, this is my cock and every man has one but mine is bigger than all of them," the servant voiced with a grin that was not dying away. Nobody had been talking to the princess ever since it had been decided there was no point tutoring her more so even if he did something to her, nobody might ever know or care. Not that the maiden seemed that chaste all of a sudden.

"Even bigger than my father's?" Cinder uttered in a way that lacked the tone of a question, her increasingly heavy breathing kept enticingly washing over the hard dick. All the while a burning hunger awakened in her eyes.

"Is your father giving you special visits here or something?" the servant shrugged. In his mind, it would explain why the princess was locked up here instead of executed like others who were born with red eyes.

"He never visits me, he only sent me one letter but I would do anything to have him visit me," Cinder replied even as most of her focus was just devouring every rigid shape of the cock. All of it was so oddly beautiful to her like art, from the veins to the reddish tip.

"Anyways, now gently hold my cock with your fingers. Feel free to bring your face close too... since you find it so delicious to look at," the servant instructed and Cinder did not waste time to have her first proper touch of another human. Her gentle fingers felt the dick all around it and she burned every spine-tingling memory into her mind.

"Like this?" Cinder asked, her nose almost touched the object that was making her drool. It smelled so sweet that she almost thought it was some rare delicacy and not part of a body.

"Fuck you are hot, devil eyes or not," the servant exclaimed. Even as the princess lacked any technique having her fingers massage his cock while her beautiful face breathed on it was more than enough to make him rock-hard.

"I do feel hot, does it bother you?" Cinder muttered and looked troubled like she was suddenly inconveniencing the man. Even if she was unable to feel fear, she did not want to do anything to make this man leave to the point that it might as well have been fear.

"Nope, feel free to take off the dress if your too hot," the servant voiced. Regardless of everything else, Cinder was a genuine princess and before only in his dreams any of them would do something like this to him.

"I can't do that, I was told never to take it off during visitors," Cinder replied even as her lips gaped for the man's tip while the grips of her fingers turned harder. The more she was allowed to touch this so-called cock, the more she wanted to devour it like a tasty snack she had never seen, wanting to know what flavors it was hiding.

"Heh, don't be shy, at least have a taste of my delicious cock but don't bite or you can't get the sweet nectar inside," the servant mused and Cinder lunged with her face to embrace his raw tip, her lips devoured all of it in seconds. Not even his pubes stopped her from taking the cock down her throat as a gluttonous hunger fully awakened in her.

"Ooh bloody hell princess, have you been starving for cock in here?" the servant uttered almost in shock from seeing how eagerly the seemingly gentle princess had taken his cock. Like the red-eyed woman was actually a devil that sought to consume him. Though she did not bite and her swallow reaction turned even the slight bend his cock was suffering in her throat into pleasure.

Almost like some feral instincts had kicked in, Cinder embraced the man's hip and her head began moving to milk his length. Even as the servant felt utterly trapped by the oddly strong hands, he did not want to escape.

"Fucking devil eyes be damned, eat me up my princess," the servant grunted as Cinder managed to get into a steady movement with her head. Even as she barely knew what was happening she knew she needed to suck and so she did. The meat in her mouth was the tastiest thing she had ever had and still, she somehow knew she should not bite it.

Heat surged in Cinder's body radiating from her lower stomach. She was not even trying to think but just surrendered to the pleasure of the moment. The thing called cock was giving her something she could not have even imagined in her dreams and she still somehow knew it had more to give.

"Get ready to taste my cum, my princess," the servant almost irked. The way Cinder sucked him down her throat was demanding him to cum in such a way that he lacked all ability to resist it. So it barely took seconds more before he shot the contents of his fully loaded balls down her throat.

Hot pulse surged through Cinder's body from the stomach and she took the tip onto her tongue just to better experience the sweet taste of the so-called cum. It almost burned her with pure pleasure while her nethers throbbed.

"Fuck you can swallow like a whore," the servant grunted while Cinder sucked his tip dry of any semen. The sheer intensity of it was enough to keep him hard far past losing all the semen he had to give.

"You know carrying your things up every day would feel less of a burden if you did this every day," the servant voiced while patting Cinder's head. Even if she was now causing his exhausted cock a bit of pain he was still not ready to pull out. He used that time to imprint into his mind the reddened beautiful royal face that kept faithfully sucking on his manhood even as it began to deflate.

"I guess I will be volunteering for this duty a bit more often," the servant exclaimed and stepped away from Cinder's embrace. "To feed my hungry princess."

Cinder reached after the man but stopped when her mind realized she might have inconvenienced him in some way by acting improperly. So she fixed her drooling and tried to calm down to understand what just happened.

"You made me touch your beautiful delicious cock... and then I sucked it to get your tasty cum?" Cinder uttered while touching her lips. The pulsing in her body was lessening like she was done with the meal or something once she saw the flaccid cock hide in the man's pants.

"Fuck you are crazy, more of a slut than a devil," the servant shrugged while observing the suddenly manic look on Cinder's face. "I can give you more tomorrow, can't take for too long or some might think I have been eaten by the devil."

"More? There is more of this?" Cinder uttered while holding her lips. The raw taste of the cock and cum was something so unique she had momentarily thought they could never be replicated but it made sense there was more if all men had one.

"And I should not forget this... for my dear princess," the servant voiced while picking the letter and putting it in his chest pocket. His eyes were playful in a way that would make most doubt anything he said. And for a reason since he had no intention of delivering the letter further than the fireplace at the castle kitchen due to the current condition of the king.

Cinder licked her lips on her knees and watched the servant go. The raw but sweet smell was all around her mouth and she even smelled it on her breath. She had so many questions but she had long since learned that nobody liked too many questions. But still, she even forgot to say a polite goodbye to the servant due to her puzzlement.

"What is this?" Cinder uttered while looking at her bookshelf. There was one specific book that she remembered vividly that had lines that came close to the sensation that she was experiencing. So she stood up and took out the book to her study table.

"Heat flushed his body and his heart beat faster like a drum. At that moment the knight knew he had a taste of twisted love just from his first glance of the evil temptress," Cinder muttered before even finding the spot the text was written on. She more than remembered every book on the shelve but she still wanted to find the spot to confirm her suspicion.

"It can't be anything else... this had to be love," Cinder kept muttering while licking her lips. "A man gave me... his sweet-tasting love?"

Just imagining the nectar from the cock made saliva rush on Cinder's lips. Even as it had not lasted long just thinking what had happened was making her remember small sensations all around her body she had been too distracted to notice when they had happened. Even her nethers had swollen a bit in a soaked state.

"Mr. Shadow, what do you think?" Cinder asked at the cutout face that the candle was still projecting to the wall even as it had become a bit distorted by the natural lowering of the light source.

"I see you have finally awoken, my dear daughter," an eerie distant voice said and the shadow lips of the cutout moved.

"Father?" Cinder uttered with red dilating eyes. Even if she had never felt fear in her life, a sudden shock came as an almost stranger sensation to her as nothing ever changed in her tower.

"Now that you have tasted... love for the first time I'm able to speak to you," the self-proclaimed father voiced. While Cinder tried to process her words, a wide smile of hope spread on her lips.

"I knew you would come, did you get my letter?" Cinder asked full of bursting hope and happiness even as the letter had only left with the servant moments ago. "Of course you did. Silly of me to ask. I'm sorry father. It's just the first time you have come to see me."

"You want more... love? Right?" the father voiced with a tempting tone.

"If you mean that cum is really the same as love, then yes... but did you come to see me? Or are you just talking to me?" Cinder voiced while looking around like to spot a big man hiding in her small tower room any moment.

"Do you doubt me? My dear daughter," the father asked with a playfully accusing tone. Like he knew he had the princess completely under his control.

"Of course not, I would never doubt you. I know you care about me more than anybody else in this world," Cinder exclaimed.

"And so I do but I did not just come to talk. I wish to ask you to do something for me, my dear daughter," the father voiced. The shadow on the wall was slowly turning increasingly vivid and it even grew faint red eyes that matched Cinder's.

"Anything my father, I can do anything you want," Cinder declared a spark of happiness in her red eyes. This day was turning into the best day of her entire life. First, she had tasted the sweet beautiful cock and its cum and now her father was talking to her.

"Come here my daughter, I need you to find my... orbs. I have lost them. You will know they are mine when you see them and all you need to do is to... break them," the father voiced and Cinder walked to the wall. Even as she blocked the light from the candle the shadow face did not disappear.

"I should not break things but since you asked. I will do it since they are your orbs," Cinder replied with some hesitation.

"Good, now step through this wall and find... my orbs to break them for me, my dear daughter," the father instructed. Once again with some confused hesitation Cinder reached her hand to the solid stone wall only for her fingers to slide into the shadow. A moment later it felt like the wall itself had eaten her.

** * **

Cinder's vision was spinning as she stumbled to the floor on all fours. She had no idea what had happened but since it was something her father had done there had to be a reason for it. So she looked up to see the stone walls on both of her sides lined with purple-skinned men with silver hair and red eyes. They all looked a bit starved and had blank looks on their faces.

Just before Cinder was about to greet the men she realized she was naked and lunged back against the wall while covering her pussy and nipples as best she could. Though with her slender but shapely body she was not able to hide her hip or most of her breasts.

"I'm sorry... I know I'm not supposed to be naked but my clothes seem to have vanished," Cinder uttered while staring at her feet. There was a weird distortion on her vision, like a mist of glazing of the air itself.

"Father, did you bring me here?" Cinder asked. "Father? Father? Can you hear me?"

There was no response to Cinder's pleas but all of the bound men shifted their hollow and almost lifeless red eyes stare at her. As they were bound to stand with wall cuffs. there was no way for her not to notice how their cocks with bulged veins had begun to grow.

"Is this some test? Do you talk to me again after I break your orbs?" Cinder voiced. She quickly looked through the men but all of them were far too miserable and weak to be her father. As he was a mighty king that would never be subjected to something like this.

kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers