Devil Princess Cinder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good cock-slut," the servant voiced and pulled from Cinder's pubes like to make her squeeze his deflating manhood harder. Her legs stayed still in the air without the support and with no signs of her trembling or losing balance. Like she was used to the position.

"You mean I'm good at being immoral with your cock?" Cinder asked with a smile and a head tilt. Her hair was spread on the floor and moved along it.

"Only a real slut like you could smile while being called one," the servant irked and pulled out.

"Why would I not smile? You are sharing so much happiness with me," Cinder suddenly almost giggled. It made the man lower her legs just so that he could crawl on top of her in all fours to breathe on her face.

"Tell me, have others been fucking you for long? Are you infertile?" the servant demanded. His breath was hot even on the princess's heated skin that was in full blush.

"Long? Only William has had done something like this with me," Cinder pondered. The smile on her lips was not disappearing even as she spoke. Only her eyes followed the man's hands that went to stroke her raven black hair.

"William? Was he one of your tutors?" the servant asked as he did not recognize the name among his peers.

"He's my new friend. He helped me break my father's orbs... thank you for delivering my letter to him. We had so much fun talking to each other and he even gave me the task," Cinder explained with a wide happy smile.

"Fucking crazy... not that I mind," the servant smirked and closed in for a kiss. The princess did not know how to respond but she twined her tongue with his the moment they touched. The kiss was sloppy despite the man being in complete control of it. Though he eventually parted and began looking troubled. Like his mind had ventured to places other than the moment.

"I'm going to keep fucking you until you start showing it, if you do, then I'm going to bail out as far as I can," the servant voiced and the princess replied. "Show it? Show fucking?"

"I will have months to play with you... especially if I volunteer to all shifts. Usually, we get forced but... we will have so much fun," the servant kept talking like he had decided to ignore as much of the seemingly crazy words from the princes he could.

"You mean you are going to give me your cum of love every day?" Cinder asked with clear excitement. She had never even wanted to meet her father as much as she now wanted to taste even more semen in or on her body.

"Every fucking day, my royal whore. Wait for it with joy," the servant grinned and stood up. The princess stayed on the floor but followed him with her eyes.

"I will, your seed of love tastes so lovely," Cinder voiced while the man emptied the full bag from yesterday to a table and hastily went and poured down the old unused water down the disposal shaft. Then he left with haste, not wasting time to think why nothing had been used in the past day.

"Want me to jail him? Torture him? Or something else more pleasing to you?" William asked from the shadow while the servant parted.

"I don't think he would like those, those are pretty unpleasant," Cinder shrugged and went to write her diary about talking to her father and meeting her new friend William who did the best hugs.

And so the servant who never even told his name to Cinder began fucking her daily. Each time he did so, her father and William were able to talk to her longer and longer each day while the shadows grew darker around her.