Devil Princess Cinder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop showing me those unless you want me to eat them. They look too delicious," Cinder flared to the two rows of four cocks lined in front of her. Without even focusing, her hand that had been covering her curly black pubes on her mound had begun rubbing her swelling clit.

"I guess you can't stop showing them to me since you are all bound," Cinder uttered when even her nipples were growing hard against her other hand. Just looking at all of them made it difficult for her to decide which one she wanted to taste first when they all looked so beautiful with their bulged tips and veins.

"How rude of me, greetings. I'm Princess Cinder," she voiced and swiped away a rush of drool from her lips. "Please let me taste your cocks and drink your cum."

Even as none of the purple men were gagged and their lips gaped, none of them seemed to be able to answer Cinder's plea. So the princess closed her eyes to resist an urge to touch them without permission.

"I'm just going to go then, I need to find my father's orbs. He said I know them when I see them and I don't think they are here," Cinder voiced and began walking in a straight line. All faces followed her as she used trained regal steps to stay in line until her hand touched the cell door. It pulsed for a moment but then it opened like on its own.

"I don't know what is going on but I need to go now," Cinder bowed to the men while the door closed behind her. Then she looked at the corridor to both directions that were lined with similar wooden doors with metal bars.

Cinder closed her eyes and tried to feel which direction she should go so she began to walk to her left. For some reason that direction made her bare side tickle a bit more like the wind was blowing. So she took it as a sign.

"Anybody here? Anybody seen some orbs? My father wanted me to find his orbs, can someone please help?" Cinder kept asking while she walked along the path lined with sturdy doors she did not even try to open. They felt all wrong to her like she was not supposed to do it.

"I smell you," came an echoing voice from the end of the corridor. "You smell like him."

"I don't smell, I scrub my body clean every day with a clean bucket of water," Cinder replied with a shout. Heavy steps approached her and the corridor distorted a bit in her eyes. A form of a red muscular bald man with a wicked grin manifested in a strange way the sheltered princess did not understand. But she still felt no fear, like she never had.

"Eyes of a prisoner," the creature boomed.

"Greetings, I'm Princess Cinder, you have a strange name but then again none of us gets to choose our own," she introduced while pondering a bit.

"I'm the jailer and you smell like a prisoner and you have the eyes of a prisoner," the red muscular demonic being clarified. Despite the speed he had approached, he stopped to stare at Cinder like not fully sure what to do.

"I'm not a prisoner but a princess, I'm on a quest for the king to find his orbs," Cinder explained a bit confused. Her eyes kept trailing along the shapes of the jailer's body, seeing the firm lines made her almost as hungry as seeing cocks.

"There is no king here. No king, only the prince," the jailer replied.

"You mean one of my brothers is here?" Cinder asked with a hint of suppressed excitement. She knew she had brothers but none had ever met her.

"Brothers?" the jailer asked but then he stepped back as Cinder approached him. The air itself distorted between them and the stone twisted without breaking.

"Please, you are the first one who talked to me after leaving my room. Can you help me find the king's orbs?" Cinder suddenly pleaded like she just remembered why she was there in the first place.

"What are you doing?" the jailer uttered while the princess kept approaching him. His body distorted with the stone around him until suddenly a mass grew from his crotch. Cinder stared with wide eyes and gaping lips as it shaped into a beautiful purple cock.

"Looks tasty... can I taste it?" the princess uttered like she was unable to resist her impulse.

"You will not defeat me," the jailer boomed and the world distorted like he was trying to escape the way he had appeared but Cinder stayed at the same distance from him.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm not supposed to act like this but your cock just looks so tasty and I already said no to so many of them... please let me taste it," Cinder kept pleading.

"Get back," the jailer boomed. "Even if you are this strong, my prince will find a way to split your soul and imprison you."

"I'm sorry, you don't want to see me naked? I know I'm not supposed to be naked. I'm sorry," Cinder uttered while trying to think why the red brute was saying the things he said. She had forgotten for a moment to cover her nethers and nipples but she tried to do so again with her hands. But still, the red male with a purple cock looked like he wanted to leave but could not.

"Even if you force me to serve you, know that it will be only a matter of time until I'm taken back," the jailer declared, by now purple veins spread from his rock-hard cock all around his leathery red skin.

"I don't really ask anybody to serve me, I think my father does that. I could do everything myself if they told me how," Cinder voiced even as she licked her soft lips from overflowing saliva. The urge to just at least taste the cock was starting to make her fingers tremble.

"Let me serve you, fill me entirely," the jailer suddenly declared, the veins on his head now pulsed purple. He reached for the princess and grabbed her shoulders.

"You let me touch it now?" Cinder asked while looking even more confused while usual. In the next moment, she was hugged hard by the creature that was a bit taller than her. The cock throbbed against her stomach and her own hands responded to the embrace.

"You are hugging me? I have never been hugged before. Thank you," Cinder uttered even as her breasts pressed into the hard male muscles that felt a bit leathery.

"You are my prince now, I will serve you with my body and mind," the jailer declared.

"Don't be silly, I'm a princess, Most of my tutors would hit you if they heard you do this mistake," Cinder voiced. She moved her hip a bit only to feel the cock pulse into her stomach.

"Yes, my princess... name me. Give me a name," he suddenly exclaimed and pulled Cinder out of the embrace from her shoulders.

"You don't have one? That can't be good. Even I was given one even if it came from the condition my eyes are in," Cinder pondered.

"Name me, name me," he kept demanding with more force. His body had turned almost entirely purple even as the red eyes stayed the same.

"Mr. William, he was a nice man who hugged Lady Abigail even as she was condemned as a witch in the book about the Purge Days," Cinder voiced. "Do you like the name William? Should I give it to you?"

"William? Give it to me," he boomed loudly enough to send some saliva splatter on Cinder's breasts.

"I name you William. Please hug me lots and lots like Mr. William... but please don't do anything stupid and sacrifice yourself for some evil witch hiding among humans," Cinder voiced with some nods while the plot of one of the books about romance she had read came to her mind. Even if in all of them the woman had been some disguised demon temptress the love of the men had seemed real to the sheltered princess.

"I'm William, I'm your William... command me. Tell me how I may serve you," he exclaimed, he visibly fought against his own body to back away from the princess to kneel.

"C-can I just... touch your cock... eat it all up. I don't know how long I can resist it," Cinder uttered. There were not even attempts to remove the saliva that was spilling from her lips. Her eyes were simply fixated on the hard purple cock with a single-minded purpose.

"Anything for my princess," William declared and leaned back while still kneeling to better present his considerable manhood. Cinder did not waste time to grab it and her eyes tilted just from feeling the pulsing meat.

"My special place... my chaste flower... wants to eat your cock," Cinder announced with a twisted grin as she now understood it was not her mouth that wanted to eat the dick. There were two holes in her body that were watering for it in almost like in a competition.

Cinder spread her legs and crouched down on the cock to guide its tip to kiss her vulva that had never parted for a manhood before. But then she simply sat down to William's lap who embraced her suddenly trembling body.

"I ate it... I finally ate it," Cinder gawked with tears of happiness. She had holstered all of the cock in seconds and now her body burned it to move. Even her clit pulsed to make her stretched opening almost scream in her mind.

"My princess, you have fully taken me, I'm fully yours," William exclaimed and gently caressed the raven-haired woman sitting on his lap. Every fiber of his being screamed at him to move his tightly trapped pulsing cock. But it was Cinder who moved first.

"I need you to give me the cum of love hiding in your cock, I need to taste it again," the princess uttered as she began moving her hip. Even if she barely lifted it was more than enough to start forcing the now servile creature towards his climax. But since he had been given a command, he was more than obligated to deliver.

"Yes, my princess," William voiced and his hip began moving. Cinder was almost immediately jolted to a melted state but his hands were already keeping her against him.

"C-cock... ihiii... tasty c-cock," Cinder stuttered with a partial moan. Her purple servant had begun to move his hip with enough strength to bounce her reddening ass.

The very shape of the cock was branded into Cinder's body and mind. Her knees slid to hug William as tightly as they could as the position of their bodies prevented them from simply jolting straight from the crouch. But they still had more strength in them than any mortal should expect from fucking in the awkward crouch hug the first time.

Overtaken by inhumane levels of lust, Cinder began landing kisses on the bald leathery head. Her tongue slid along it while her saliva dripped on the skin. William responded to it with his long tongue that reached to lick Cinder's neck and up her jaw. The position shifted until the two tongues almost kissed.

"I-I love c-cock, b-burn my body... with your c-cock," Cinder slurred and collapsed past the incoming kiss to William's shoulder. Even if she was locked to the crouched position, the cock assaulting her was the center of the pulsing heat in her body. It kept making her hip rise even as all she suddenly wanted was to surrender to the hard manhood, to completely collapse on it.

William now existed to serve his new mistress so he kept pumping her until raw semen burst into her womb and out of her pussy at almost the same time. Even as it flowed in abundance it took seconds for Cinder to even realize what had happened.

"I can taste it, it tastes so good," Cinder panted as her pussy pulsed in a burning state but she did not even know she had not reached a climax yet. Despite the pleasure and heat that filled her as William kept moving his hip, she did not near a true climax herself.

"Mr. William, your hug is so warm and it makes me so happy. Do you feel happy? Do your hugs always feel this good?" Cinder suddenly asked while moving with a gaping smile to look at the creature's demonic purple face.

"I feel the greatest joy from fulfilling your command, I will hug you any way you wish, my princess," William declared. He was staying hard like letting himself go flaccid was an offense he did not want to commit to his mistress.

"I'm so happy, I love your hug so much. I'm sure my father would be happy too to know someone can make me this happy," Cinder voiced but then her eyes froze.

"I forgot. I'm so sorry father, I just wanted to taste cock so bad. I will find your orbs now," Cinder gawked and began to struggle to leave the crouching position. William let her and a burst of semen splatted on the floor from her pussy while she fell on her back. Neither of them cared how it faded away in seconds.

"Mr. William, do you know where the king's orbs are?" Cinder asked despite now laying on the floor with still crouched legs. They did not tremble but she seemed to either be unwilling or unable to straighten them while abundant semen kept dripping out of her and fading.

"I know the place where the orbs of the shattered princes are. Just give me a word and I will take you there," William voiced, he was still on his knees, cock as hard as ever. Like it lacked permission to deflate.

"My father is the king but maybe he can't find his orbs because he misplaced them there," Cinder pondered and then pleaded. "Please guide me there, I'm sure my father will reward you."

"Your wish is my command," William replied and the world distorted around Cinder until they stood in a hall filled with stone altars. All of them had crystal balls that contained moving purple mist.

"Orbs? So many of them... those are familiar. Those are my father's orbs... I need to break them for him," Cinder uttered and barely managed to get to her feet. Then she charged one of the altars, on it was ten orbs in two perfect lines of five.

"I'm sorry but I have to break you since my father told me to do it. He must have his reasons," Cinder exclaimed and grabbed the first orb but it shattered into pieces just from her touch. The mist burst out of it and into the princess's body. The same thing happened to the rest of them and the more she broke, the more blurry Cinder's vision came. Until on the last orb, her mind blanked entirely.

** * **

Cinder woke up naked from the floor of her room. She just laid there while her head and body throbbed from heat and a weird sensation of distortion. But then the door was opened and the servant who had made the princess taste his cock came with a bag and a water bucket. He dropped them next to the floor without even noticing that the ones he had brought yesterday were unused.

"Just like in my dream, did you send it to me? Devil princess?" the servant almost sneered while stepping towards the woman who barely managed to lift her head to see him.

"I never send anything, I only get things sent to me," Cinder muttered. The closer the man got to her, the stronger she felt and she was able to rise to sit. Though then she realized she was naked.

"Don't lie to me, I saw those red eyes of yours come to me and showed me you... tempting me and now. You lay here just like in my dream," the servant flared as the princess tried to cover herself with her hands just a bit.

"I'm sorry for being naked... I'm sure I have a dress here somewhere," Cinder stuttered and looked around. The gown she had worn before was in a messy pile next to the wall she had entered into according to her hazy memory.

The servant stopped to tower over Cinder and commanded, "Show your cunt to me."

"Cunt?" the princess uttered with a head tilt while looking up. Either the tone or the word made her spine tingle.

"The place between your legs," the servant clarified.

"You mean my flower? Is cunt what men call it? Like your cock?" Cinder asked with odd excitement in her tone.

"Flower? Horny sluts like you only have cunts. Stop pretending to be some chaste princess when you are just a demon whore," the servant almost shouted and grabbed Cinder's neck to press her lay on her back to the floor carpet.

"I would never be anything to a demon. Even I was taught how evil and brutal they are," Cinder verbally protested even as her body spread her legs.

"But lucky for you, I have been thoroughly tempted. My cock is rock-hard just from thinking of you," the servant voiced and even Cinder realized how sweaty he was. Like he had run up the stairs of the tower as fast as he could to have more time.

"Wet like a whore," the servant exclaimed and rubbed his other hand into Cinder's vulva.

"Am I a whore?" Cinder uttered. In the books she had read the word was only used to describe women who were acting improperly.

"Not just a whore, horny fucking princess slut," the man clarified and lifted Cinder's legs above her torso while positioning himself. "Not even resisting."

"Why would I resist?" Cinder asked. Her hands were resting on her sides while she observed the man dug out his cock from between her lifted legs that hung on her sides.

Instead of what the princess had expected, it was a hand that pushed past her vulva first. Fingers tickled her wet walls that had already stretched from her arousal. She gasped heavily from having her inner gate pushed by an index finger. It made her body pulse from hunger to taste more what the man could offer her.

"Not even a virgin, you seduce all servants who come here?" he irked with a grin and took out his hand to lube his cock with it.

"I'm not? But I'm not even married," Cinder asked with odd confusion. Despite it, she was balancing her body perfectly in the position she had been arranged to. Her face was decorated by an increasingly lewd gaping smile that would have been enough to invite most men to approach her.

"Now I know your innocent act is all a facade, demon whore. You wanted my cock, you will have it," the servant exclaimed and lifted his hip to drill his erect manhood into the waiting pussy. Once fully sheathed, he steadied his position from Cinder's thighs with a hard grip.

Despite not as big as William's, the manhood made Cinder's wall convulse just a bit from the first insertion. Like they were starved to eat something just like it. There was no way the man would not have noticed even before he began to thrust.

"Taking me like a whore, I bet this is not even your first time in this position," the servant mused and began to move. It was his favorite position and definitely not his first time. So he could tell just how naturally the princess was staying still, not to mention pleasure was distorting her face far more than any whore he had ever hired.

"Your c-cock tastes so good, c-can you cum your love inside?" Cinder uttered even as they had barely started. Blush was spreading all around her body and her hands reached to hold her increasingly lust-broken face. But no matter how strangely the princess acted, the man was not stopping.

"Fuck you are crazy," the servant grunted. "My slut-princess."

"I'm really a whore? Slut? But this feels so good, so much love, how could this be improper," Cinder panted. Her thighs were pressed down hard while the servant slapped his hip and balls into her. A wet slurping sound filled her mind as she saw liquid drip through her black pubes and down her stomach to between her breasts.

"Demon slut... fuck-princess... fucking whore," the servant grunted while his muscular body strained. He had run up the stairs with his load and now he was using a forbidden woman for his pleasure, an act which could get him killed if anybody knew. Not only was she a princess but one of the devil women with red eyes.

"I am? I'm... Ihiih, I," Cinder uttered while her words began turning into moans. Heat and pulses surged in her body like she had never felt before, taking over her in ways she had not known to be possible. Filling her with a sensation that could only be the ultimate form of love in her mind, the true love not even William was able to make her feel.

No matter how forcefully the man gripped Cinder, she felt no pain even as his hip slaps gave no mercy. Her burning eyes of hunger dug into his face with a clear lust filled with demand. Demand to get all the man had to give deep inside of her.

There were no words when semen burst into Cinder's pussy and began dripping into her womb. Only male grunting while her eyes tilted to almost hide her pupils. At that moment her breathing was far too ragged to even moan and saliva dripped down her cheeks. The explosion of heat and happiness was far stronger than even with William that had felt distant and distorted in comparison to this raw experience.