Devilish Neighbors, Home Invasion

Story Info
Swedish Viking and Chinese Dragon Lady visit neighbors.
2k words
4.08
5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really am one of those yellow sluts you read about online. I am sitting in Church right now listening to my innocent husband finishing up the Sunday service just wearing heels and a slutty pink dress with the cum from a stranger dripping out my behind down the inside of my thigh."

Alina was a young pretty Asian woman married to the local pastor but after being too much of a curious pervert ended up ensnared by her devilish neighbors and now turned true slut. As part of her slut commandments she needs to keep this online journal shared with her master and mistress. You can if you want to read the origin in Devilish neighbors, meeting Alina Li.

"After meeting my new neighbors just yesterday, a big Scandinavian guy and his elegant Chinese woman, they are now my master and mistress giving me commands to push me into my true submissive pervert personality. I have already entertained Andrew's five friends naked this morning and then I got sent to Church wearing just a metal butt plug with a pink fluffy tail and this sheer pink summer dress. In my handbag my mistress put a pair of matching pink fluffy handcuffs."

"I got a curious look from my uber driver as I said take me to church as she looked in the mirror and watched me a young cute excited Asian girl trying to keep a hand in my lap covering my horney bald cunt from flashing the driver. Luckily I got early to church and had a seat far back to the right where my dear husband would see that I was there listening but not really see the new style I was wearing."

"As he later started the service saying that an anonymous member of the church wanted him to talk about what helps a successful marriage I could feel myself blushing but was interrupted by a hairy hand on my shoulder. A untidy Mexican man that I recognized as working at the church, maybe as a janitor or cleaner, motioned for me to get up and come with him. I could barely think straight I was so horney from being edged by Andrew's friends for many hours"

"I got up instinctually and felt him feeling my ass as he unlocked a small utility room just a step away and pushed my petite body with ease inside. As he went for my handbag and took out the cute handcuffs that he expected to be there he pulled my hand behind my back and locked them in place and I looked around the small dark space seeing cleaning supplies, brooms and a small desk. It smelled musty."

"The guy behind me was clumsy and excited, pulling out my plug so fast that I didn't have time to think until a fairly small hairy cock was inside my ass fucking me bent forward over the small table. As he was buggering me I could hear my husband's voice outside the room still talking, unknowing that his wife was doing nasty things with one of his employees. He kept mumbling in what I think maybe was Spanish and kept saying words like 'puta' and spanking me. I wanted to reply that I was no slut but who else would go to church with handcuffs and a plug up her behind? The worst part is that after he finished in my ass he put a crumpled 20 dollar bill in my bag like he was paying me. No actually the worst part might be me thanking him after he paid me and feeling proud for earning some money".

"Now back in my seat typing on my phone feeling my heart pound with excitement I should finish this journal as the service is about to finish and I should meet up with my friends and socialize."

Andrew finished reading the journal entry from Alina on his PC and just a moment later got a photo from her. I was a group selfie, a groupie, of her and her friends outside of the church. Some of the friends were distracted glancing at the pink slutty dress Alina was wearing. Nice touch of Alina to provide some photos. He hoped the janitor at the church hadn't been too rough with her. He also got a text with the photo.

In the photo was a group of Asian girls looking just like famous pornstars Christy Love, Lulu Chu, Kimmy Kim and Kalina Ryu.

"Hi sir Andrew! That really was an exciting dangerous surprise you had for me! I can still feel my heart beating fast. My friends were curious about the new sexy style but I think I convinced them that it is positive to embrace your female sexuality. I gave them a lot to think about tonight anyway haha."

"Good girl. Let your friends know they should come over individually next week, introduce themselves and bring some gifts but we both know that the real gift they will be bringing is their innocent cunts. Oh also let your husband know that we are coming over for dinner tonight. Prepare some vegan sushi for us and mention to your hubby that our profession is professional marriage counselors and that he should listen to our advice."

Andrew received a thumbs up emoji and began talking with his wife Asa on what to prepare and pack when they would walk over to their Christian neighbors.

A couple of hours later Andrew and Asa walked across the road carrying a heavy grey backpack and rang the doorbell. Alina greeted them wearing one of her approved slutwear, a red sheer dress, red thong and a pair of red stripper heels.

"Oh thank god you are here. My husband is still at church and I am so horney. You told me I couldn't cum today and after you guys edging me I have been just crazy. Please just give a quick fuck before my husband gets home I- oh no dammit!". Alina stopped her hand from grabbing his cock right in the open hallway as she saw her husband's car drive in and stop in the driveway.

"Don't worry my little slut I will fuck you sooner you can imagine haha". Andrew leaned in whispering to Alina and then turned towards the short Asian man still wearing his pastor robe and looking nerdy and sweaty in the warm air.

"You must be Alina's husband. I am Andrew and this is my wife Asa. Thank you for letting us visit your home and especially a big thanks to you Alina for welcoming me and letting me inside your-" Andrew pretended to paus as Asa cleared her throat just like they had practiced. "Well, more about that later! Let's go inside. Why don't you show me downstairs Alina and Asa you can take the tour of the upstairs bedroom with this little priest here?". Andrew laughed and pushed Alina inside out of the shocked look of her husband who had never seen her dressed up like that before for him.

The kitchen had a large counter in the center and as he started kissing Alinas neck he undressed her now only wearing the tiny red thong and heels. He continued kissing her neck and then breasts making her gasp and tremble.

"Oh please Andrew not here my husband is just upstairs he can hear us oh god oh please okay just try to be quiet please fuck me fast". Alina was obviously mad with lust by now trying to get his long white cock out from his pants.

Andrew put the tip of his cock against her wet cunt and with her sitting on the counter facing him he slowly pushed inside moving in and out first slowly and then faster and faster.

"Fuck! Oh fuck oh god yes yes YES finally fuck oh I love your cock keep fucking me!"

Andrew did as she asked but didn't fuck her too intensely. That would come later. He grabbed her naked back feeling her warm and soft yellowish skin. He fucked her with deep and careful thrusts.

After a few minutes Asa comes downstairs alone. She smiled at her husband fucking their cute neighbor.

"I have had a little talk with your dear hubby upstairs and he now well understood with your new slut life and what his role needs to be. As a loving husband he needs to support you as our slut if he wants to save his marriage. This means he now also needs to obey our every command and idea."

"Thanks Asa for making him understand. It can sometimes be tricky for the husbands to understand these new situations. I take it he is ready wearing the items we brought with us? Let's go upstairs to the master bedroom." Andrew pulled out from the tight cunt of Alina and helped her down and walk up the stairs on unsteady legs.

Walking in the large bedroom with the king size bed he didn't see the sissy Asian husband just like he had expected but he could see that the doors to the wardrobe next to the bed were slightly opened. Good. He moved towards the bed looking back at Alina.

"Oh, it seems your husband has gone for a walk or something haha. Well here is a big soft bed. I think you know what to do slut". Andrew pushed Alina down on the bed and she spread her legs instantly..

Andrew started to fuck Alina on the bed as Asa walked around the bed towards the wardrobe recording them on her smartphone. Alina felt free to scream more loudly now when she thought her husband couldn't hear her.

"Oh FUCK OH FUCK YES FUCK ME!!! OH I love it so much oh I fucking love your big dick just fuck me harder yes YES FUCK YESSS JUST LIKE THAT FUCK YOUR LITTLE SLUT!!!".

Andrew kept fucking her hard and then with a signal to Asa turned Alinas head towards the wardrobe as it was quickly pulled opened and a tied gimp man fell out furiously tugging on a micro penis with handcuffed hands.

Alinas husband had a black mask over his head with holes for his eyes and mouth where a large ball gag was tied in place. His weak overweight pasty body was naked with his priest robe in a pile behind him and with his wrists and ankles were tied in heavy bondage cuffs.

"Wha- oh no I am so sorry dear look what they have done to us. But you watched me fuck? You like it? Yes I can see you tugging it. Oh god this is so bad. Oh please fuck me more yes please sir".

Andrew turned around and grabbed Alina up sitting in his lap. He then took his arms under her knees pulling them towards her head locking it in place with both his hands behind her neck. Alina was now firmly in his grasp as Asa moved his cock to her cunt and he started fucking her furiously in front of her husband.

"Oh fuck oh FUUUUCK YES YES YEEEEESSSS!!!!"

"MORE more more please god MORE FUCK ME FUCK MEEE!!!"

"AH AH GHA OH FUCK I AM COMING YES AAAAAAHH!!!"

Andrew slowed down as he came inside Alina together with her orgasm. He released her neck letting her turn around and ride his cock slowly as he kept pumping sperm into her cunt.

Andrew kissed her petite breasts and let her off his cock later leaving their home with Asa to let them unlock the cuffs and awkwardly talk about what just happened. He would later read what Alina had for thoughts in her diary.

"Dear diary. I thought I would write something about today before I went to sleep. I am alone in our bed. We thought it best that my husband sleep downstairs on the sofa from now on. I didn't have any sexual attraction for him before and even less now seeing him so humiliated by my master and mistress. I am masturbating with one of my clitoris massagers again thinking about what a day I have had and am looking forward to many more."

Ending note.

The pastor's latest sermons had been much more interesting lately talking about natural submissiveness within Asian ethnicity and what Asian males can do when the more naturally masculine white man plucks the Asian woman like a gardener plocks a flower from its pot. Some of the audience looked confused but plenty nodded along both men and women.