Devil's Bargain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another thing we had not done. Too busy with fucking, I guess.

I stepped close and leaned forward to kiss her. Dawn smiled, turned her face and bent over again, this time pulling up her pants. "We should bet back before someone realizes we are missing."

"That was really...fun, Dawn."

"It was."

"We should do it again."

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow I have a vacation day. Can I get a rain check?"

"Sure. Maybe when you get back?"

She gave me a little peck on the cheek, one of those friendly kisses like from a relative. "Anytime. You know where to find me."

Imagine how my head spun. Anytime! Did she have any idea why she did that? Could she know I had made a deal with the Devil to have any woman I wanted any time I wanted her? Before that, I barely dared to believe it. The day before could have been some fluke, one of those strange moments of weakness when lightning is caught in a bottle.

A second time is harder to explain.

And somehow, she knew she was powerless against me. It wasn't like she was some slut who fucked anyone on the stairs who asked, because she had been a virgin. Obviously, she had never done anything like this, and now she did it 2 days in a row.

The hot demon woman did not return that night. I called for her, anxious to thank her as well as to find out some details, but she never showed up. I slept like a fucking baby that night.

The coffee machine is a great place. Everyone drops their work for a couple of minute, stands around talking. You can find out all sorts of things by standing in the corner watching. Listening.

No one noticed me. I am like the meaningless corporate abstract art on the wall. I am just there. A couple of people said hi as they passed, but no one came to me for gossip, which was fine with me. Kate from marketing has a really nice ass, her blue dress showed it off darn well. That redhead in accounting came by and her tits are spectacular. Mary Carty must be 50, but she is really hot. Double-Ds. Definitely a MILF.

Any of these women can be mine, and with Dawn out of the office today, I might as well find a way to entertain myself.

Just as I decided to drop by accounting to see if that redhead's computer was working well, Estella came in. That Costa Rican. Another MILF. She had these dark green pants on that looked like body paint on a hot Latina body. Those curves were astounding! Tits must be C-cups. With her dark hair and eyes, she was pretty much the opposite of Dawn while still being beautiful.

Estella chatted with a couple of guys, the usual horn-dogs. Those assholes always hung out at the coffee machine talking about sports and, when there were no women there, talking about which ones they wanted to screw. She was flirty with them in a way she never was with me.

That's okay. Estella was going to fuck me today, and they were going to have to be satisfied by sitting in a bathroom stall yanking off thinking about how hot her tits look in that dress.

"Hi, Carl."

I turned and started walking with her. "Hi, Estella. Are you going back to your department?"

"Yes. You going that way?"

"Going downstairs. Hey, maybe you can come with me?"

"Why would I go downstairs with you?"

Leaning close enough so she could hear me whisper, I explained. "Well, I was hoping we might have a little quickie is all."

She stopped so fast that her hair kept going for a second, then swung back into place, turned to me and pointed at her chest, right between those luscious boobs. "You want me to have sex?"

"Shh! And, yes."

After looking both ways, she smiled. "Sure, why not?"

On the stairs, she asked, "Where are we going?"

"What about here? No one takes the stairs, and there are no security cameras, only those," I pointed at the camera aimed at the door we came through.

"Okay, but be quick—I have an 11:00 conference call."

I grabbed her from behind, exactly the way I grabbed Dawn the day before. Estella is taller, more voluptuous, probably 125 pounds, and her boobs filled my hands to overflowing. They felt three times bigger than Dawn's. Softer, squishier, a different experience altogether. At that moment, if you'd asked which I preferred, I could not answer. Come to think of it, still can't.

Estella enjoyed the boob massage. Her back arched, thrusting them forward while pressing her soft bottom against my rod, which, as you can imagine, was already at full attention. This time, I reached under her shirt first. She had one of those formed, heavy-duty bras, and the second I got to her nips, I understood. Her nipples were freaks!

They poked out so far, at first I thought I was imagining things. They were like a half-inch long and thicker than a pencil eraser, and I flicked at them like on/off switches. Luckily, they only turned on, not off.

I could have played with those boobs all day, but if someone came by before I banged her, that would have been disappointing, so I whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

The concept that saying something so crass might actually work nearly made me laugh. I kissed her neck and she bent forward from the waist; I lifted her skirt and folded it up on her back. Estella pulled down her panties, wiggling her hips like she was salsa dancing, then stepped wide so her legs were about two feet apart. Her hands reached for the wall, same as Dawn had done, but Estella moved like a stripper when she did it.

That round, olive ass stared up at me, so juicy and hot, and bent over like that made it hard to reach her tits anyway, so I grabbed hold of her hips and let my cock slip between her thighs. Estella's hand rubbed it back and forth, wetting it and her fingers played with the bottom shaft for a few seconds until she was ready. Then she slipped it in and I slammed it deep.

Although nowhere near as tight as Dawn's little snatch, I didn't expect it to be in this much larger woman. Besides, she had photos of her three kids on her desk, so I figured they stretched it out some. But what her older body lacked in youthful nature, she more than made up for it. This woman was wild!

Her butt slammed back into me, knees flexing, each time making a moan/grunt noise like a damn porn video. "Fuck me, you big boy! Fuck me!"

Oh, damn! That was so hot! Since her hips did not need my help, I reached back up her shirt and pushed that damn stiff bra out of the way and her boobs hung down until I pushed them up, flattening them against her ribs.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she moaned with each thrust, and I found myself grunting with her. This chick was wet! I felt her juices running down my ballsack, and it ticked, but must have slapped forward against her, hard as we were slamming each other, and it was gone. For some reason, I held onto her hips again—it was all so fast, so crazy, I really wasn't thinking much. All my brain could do was feel, and she felt fantastic! I was riding this girl bareback, and she was moaning like a porn star. It was another dream come true!

Again, my knees got weak and my head felt light. I could not keep my eyes open. Every muscle from my knees to my nipples shook.

"Come on, big boy! Give it to me!"

I gave it to her! Inside her, I erupted like Mount Fucking Vesuvius. I don't know what it was, but it was so powerful it shook me, and I had to grip those hips tight to stay on my feet.

"That's it! Fuck me!"

"Ohhh!" I nearly screamed from the intensity. Estella was bucking even harder, yelling at me as I filled her with a full load. That wet slapping sound was starting to be familiar, and it echoed up and down the stairwell as my strength weakened from my massive orgasm.

"Holy fucking shit," I said as I leaned heavily against the wall.

Estella was already pulling her panties up. "Get your pants on, lover boy! You made some noise there—we need to leave before someone comes to see what is going on!" She started up the stairs while pointing down. "You go that way."

Still buckling my pants as I got to the next floor, the door opened and this woman whose desk was right outside the stairwell stuck her head in. "Is everything OK?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I twisted my ankle." That hardly explained my sweating, but fat guys sweat a lot, so she probably did not think much of it. Probably assumed I came up the stairs.

Satan's hot demon didn't show up that night, and I did not care. Yes, I still had questions, but this deal was working out better than any deal imaginable, so I did not worry about it. All I wanted was to see Dawn tomorrow. To see her blonde bush again, to be specific. I only saw it after, and I wanted to see it before. It was such a turn on.

It was casual Friday, and Dawn wore jeans. Tight, sexy jeans, I noticed as we passed each other while I was upstairs installing some software on the Sr. VP's computer. That VP was quite a MILF, herself. How had I not noticed that before? Probably her toxic personality, but now I seemed able to overlook such minor flaws.

Anyways, more about the VP later, I had to find Dawn, and there she was, walking back from the copier and, even after seeing that ass bare naked and feeling it and rubbing my cock between those cheeks, the sight of her walking and it moving in those tight jeans threatened to bulge my khakis right there. She was walking about 10 steps ahead of me.

"Hi, Dawn."

Her hair fanned out as her head spun to see me, and she smiled sweetly and stopped for me to catch up. "Hi, Carl."

"Do you want to go downstairs later? You know."

"Sure, I'd love to."

"How about 2:00?" I leaned closer, "To get the weekend started right."

"2:00 it is!" Easy as scheduling a meeting with HR: the human whose resources I scheduled the meeting for certainly qualified. Dawn was no ordinary human, and her resources were not ordinary, either. Already, the training necessary to get her to screw like Estella was forming in my brain.

Back at my desk, I pulled up the spreadsheet I started that morning and added the Sr. VP to it. Then I changed the title of my list to HR. Fifteen names were already on the list, and it was not yet 11:00. This place was going to be a fun office to work in!

I was walking up the stairs at 2:00 sharp when the door above opened, and when I got to the landing, Dawn was walking down for our HR meeting. "Hi, how's your Friday?"

"Getting better all the time," I answered. I barely noticed her top before because those jeans! They must have been a size 0, and her legs looked so thin in them, and her tail so tight! Tight as it was—and nobody in the office knew about that but me! She had them unbuttoned and the zipper down before she reached the landing. "You look beautiful today."

"Aw, that's sweet!" I thought she was going to kiss me, but instead she started to wriggle out of them. She had to step out of her shoes to get them off her ankles and my belt buckle clattered on the concrete. She turned and wiggled out of her panties, too, and that ass looked so sweet, I just ran my hand over it softly, savoring how smooth her skin was, despite a couple of creases those tight jeans left pressed into her flesh. Her palms slapped the wall.

"Dawn, I want to be facing you."

"Oh, you do?"

"I had an idea." It was something I saw in a porno once, years before, and it stuck in my mind all this time, although I never imagined trying it. But Dawn looked so flexible and athletic, her skinny legs muscular like a runner or gymnast or something. It just might work.

I grabbed her cooter, my thumb and the heel of my hand in her soft, silky blonde patch, so faint and pale, like her eyebrows. Fingers felt the wet warmth between her legs. Eyes closed, her head tilted back and she sighed.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes!"

"I want you, too!" Foreplay over, I lifted up her leg, and she squealed a little as I pulled it up so her ankle was on my shoulder. I had to crouch a little, because she was so small, but that little girl was flexible as I imagined. My cock slipped into her silky, most tightness, and I leaned her shoulders back against the wall, held her by the ass cheeks and slowly pushed up inside her.

She gasped! I unbuttoned her shirt and she had this cute, sporty beige bra of stretchy fabric on. My hands moved up to her waist and held her as we moved together. Slow and unbelievably hot.

To tell the truth, she was too tiny for this, but with my feet wide and knees bent, it worked. From here, I could see her bush, a little diamond, and realized she did not shave, but faded into little wisps of blonde on the sides. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen—well, maybe her ass. Dawn was sighing with extreme pleasure with my every stab into her. I doubt her pleasure was as acute as mine, but she was enjoying it!

Her eyes were still closed, her head back against the wall, licking her upper lip. With that blonde bush, she could make me come just by looking at her!

A noise above opened her baby blues and made me turn to look, too. The door! It happened so fast, I tried to pull out of her, but with her pants and panties and shoes laying all over the floor and mine around my ankles, what was the point? The HR director stepped down the stairs, and we froze. And then her eyes looked up from the stairs to where we were fucking.

A legal pad landed on the stairs. "Oh! Oh my!"

Dawn said, "We were just..."

"Oh, I can see what you were just," the HR director said. I pulled out then, before it went soft, because even Dawn could not keep me hard with the HR director's beady eyes burning a hole in my bare ass. We were scrambling around, Dawn trying to get her tight little size 0s on, me pulling my khakis up, the HR director frozen on the second step in horror.

"My office, two minutes," she said, then she turned and went back up and through the door, presumably to the elevator.

"Oh shit!" Dawn kept repeating that over and over, like she was stuck; I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything. The sexy demon's words echoed in my hollow head. A small price we will ask of you...

They say Friday is the best day to fire employees. Cleaner and lets them ease into unemployment over the weekend. Your co-workers forget you exist by Monday.

That's probably how it's supposed to work, but I bet they are still talking about how Dawn Doormouse was fucking the fat guy from IT on the stairway. I kinda wish I could have seen the faces of those horn-dogs at the coffee machine when they found out I banged the hottest girl to ever work for our company.

You don't get unemployment when you are fired for cause, and apparently fucking on company time in the stairwell counts as a for-cause termination. Go figure.

So, that night the hot demon woman showed up to gloat. "How was your week, Carl? Was it everything you hoped it could be?"

"Best fucking week of my life," I answered. "Is getting fired the price?"

"Oh, my dear, I am sure you would gladly be fired for what you did. Besides, IT jobs are easy to find."

"I'm sure getting sacked by a Fortune 500 company for an afternoon delight with the help will go over well at the interview."

"Now, Carl—would I do that to you? That is not the price you paid. This time next week, you will have a new job. Maybe use the backseat of your car next time, though."

"What was the price, then? Because Dawn sure enjoyed it."

"For this, we ask nothing of you. The price was her job. She paid your price—this time."

"That's not fair."

"No, probably not. But that was the deal you made. You wanted her to enjoy fucking a fat fuck like you, and she paid the price for that. Don't look so sad, Carl. You never had a girl the likes of her, or that Latin lover you took, but you will. As many as you want. All you need to do is ask."

"Besides, a lot of women work in HR. A lot! I'm not saying they will hire you if your job interview turns into a fuckfest, but most job-seekers just want a chance to get their foot in the door. You have the ability to get something else into something else. Use it."

I spent the weekend sending out my resume.

THE END


12