All Comments on 'Devil's Deals Pt. 01'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm used to reading well written stories by you, Keith, but this looks like it may turn out be one of your best. The realistic settings and character descriptions put me into the story watching what was going on as it unfolded. And as always, your hot sex scenes never fail to get me up. Can't wait for the next parts of this ***** story. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When it comes to pure sex: “women were nice but men were so, so much better.” Ain’t that the truth!

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

So well written and detailed. I like realistic erotica and this story is exceptional. When gay and straight sex are mixed in stories, one usually is distracting on the other. Not this story. Very lurid sex images were so clear to see in my mind.

Rich is fucking everybody that gets two feet away from him. Great memories of times I could cum so much, multiple times in a day it made me nostalgic. I was straight in those days, and as my marriage went on I was reduced to having one massive orgasm, and was done for a while. It was not a problem but just made me aware I was getting older.

Love Rich's attitude towards sex. There are two genders, why not have sex with both? A win-win for Rich.

As I continue to read your work, I'm really grateful you've shared your talents as a writer. Eagerly ready to read more of this erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES