Devil's Deals Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here. Fuck me here," she whispered, as she went down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. As she sucked him, Rich scanned the yard to see who might be watching. Diego was watching from the hedge by the porch. The gardener was rubbing his crotch. The eyes of the two men met and lingered. Their mutual interest was affirmed, and Diego continued to watch as Rich lifted Susan up and turned her onto her belly on the bench of the summerhouse.

He was amused but not surprised that, when he pushed the skirt of her cotton summer dress up onto her waist, he found she was wearing no panties. Wrapping an arm under her belly, he raised her pelvis and mounted her from above and behind. She gave a little cry as he slowly entered her. She settled down to moans and deep sighs as he plowed her cunt, starting by rubbing his bulb on her clit until she begged for the cock.

"Give it to me; give it to me," she moaned.

Diego, close enough to hear Susan's plea, circled around the summerhouse and perched on a higher elevation of the slab of granite extending from the house down to the harbor. He established himself at a level where he could look down into pavilion, was able clearly to see Rich mounted on Susan's ass, and was directly in Rich's line of sight. Unzipping his shorts and flaring them, the young gardener crouched down, and stroked his cock while Rich doggy fucked Susan on the pavilion bench. All of the time Rich's eyes were locked on Diego's and Susan's cheek was pressed to the bench, her mouth yawning open, and her eyes taking on a glassy look of total satiation. Rich was deep inside her, rhythmically releasing his seed. Rich had a lot to give.

When Rich had finished with Susan and cuddled her a bit, he murmured, "Isn't it almost lunchtime?"

"Yes, it is. I guess I should go in and help Eva set up for the meal. Will you be OK out here while I'm gone?"

"I think I can manage," Rich said, watching Diego disappear behind a rock formation while Susan rose off the bench and smoothed her skirt down, managing to look prim and oh so proper now. It was also clear she was pleased as she could be with herself and how she had brought the desire out in Rich.

"You won't get into trouble out here, will you?" she asked.

"You never can tell," he answered. They both laughed.

Rich watched Susan sashay back to the house, climb the steps onto the deep back porch, and disappear into a door into the interior. With a groan, he lay on his back on the pavilion bench. His cock was still hanging out. It was still half hard when he took it in his hand and stroked it. Rich was young and virile, and he was fully hard again by the time Diego came into the pavilion, naked now, climbed on top of him, held Rich's cock erect, and lowered his ass on the shaft. He leaned over, pulling his torso below the level of the pavilion wall and took Rich's mouth with his in a deep kiss as he raised and lowered himself on Rich's cock, fucking himself in a cowboy position. Rich tensed and jerked, releasing cum; tensed and jerked, releasing cum again.

For Rich, women were nice, but men were so, so much better. Luckily, he was young, athletic, and virile. He could get it up and keep it up all day--and he enjoyed doing so and did so with no feeling of guilt. Sex was sex was sex, and as long as both parties, male and female alike, enjoyed it, assented to it, and were good at it, all was fine. Which was a good thing, because the day of sex wasn't over for him.

12