Devil's Food Lounge Ch. 01

Story Info
Dinner and dessert like never before.
3.5k words
4.48
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers

Devil's Food Lounge and Live Entertainment

Author's Note:

This story contains scenes of non-consent, bondage and more. If this isn't of interest, i would stop reading now. This is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional and assumed of legal adult age.

I was seated on the bench in front of my spot in what the Boss called the prep. 23 other in shape men and I, all naked sat in this room prior to dinner service every night. We wore nothing except collars that were locked to a cable on the wall in our assigned bench spot. To be sure, this was no ordinary restaurant, this was "Devil's Food Lounge and Live Entertainment". A one of a kind experience marketed toward the rich and perverted.

Let me back up and give you a view of what the place looked like before I delve into how it worked. It was a very large building, blacked out from the outside with its own gated garage. Clients lucky enough to pass the application (the Boss' words) were allowed in and chose which half of the building they preferred upon entry - men or women. Each half stood identical in structure. There were three stories in each half. Each story consisted of a series of 8 foot cubic rooms arrayed in a U shape around a central entertainment stage. The rooms had a small table, digital menu tablet, comfortable bench seats and a sliding door made of one-way glass to allow the client to watch that night's stage entertainment in private. Each booth had a door in back for staff that was well concealed into the wall. Every level was this way, the higher levels provided more "rich" entertainment on stage and catered to the wealthier clients. Top floor clients also got first choice on menu items. Typical stage entertainment varies from garden variety strip shows to (on exclusive nights in the top tier) live sex.

I was assigned (forced) to work in the half that catered to clients whose interests were, of course, men.

The "lounge and live entertainment" portion was guaranteed by the unique menu displayed on the digital table. A client would pick up the menu and be greeted with images of excellent food and the "server" that delivered it. Examples: there were a couple of twinks whose dishes had an Asian theme, a Mexican "server" that came with fish tacos, African American servers that, well, one gets the idea. Clients ordered the dish and both food and the ordered server showed up in the booth through the hidden back door. The menu updated live to show what was currently available and gave an estimated wait time on occupied servers.

My personal spot on the menu was called "Corn Fed". It consisted of a large ribeye steak, a baked potato, corn on the cob and of course, me, the server. I got that dish on the menu because I was indeed corn fed. Brought up in the Midwest, standing 6'3, and 275 muscular pounds (50" chest, 20" arms and 38" waist). I was by far the largest, most muscular server at Devil's Food. Basic dinner service included food and oral sex.

Back to the aforementioned night. The Boss walked around the circle of us lined up and handed out The Pill to each of us. None of us knew what was in it only that it was a powerful aphrodisiac that made us all extremely horny for hours on end. In a few minutes we were all sporting wood.

Dinner service had just begun. As usual, the twinks got called up first (they were always popular). I got called up soon after. One of the Boss' minions unlocked my collar "You're up 47" (servers only had numbers, no names). I grabbed the tray with the familiar dinner on it and looked where I was to go. Top floor, room just to the left of center. I hesitated a bit and felt a shock on my neck that almost made me drop the food.

"Go on" growled the minion.

I got in the elevator and took it to the top, quickly finding the designated room. I entered quietly. My client was African American and focused intently on the entertainment on the stage (a well hung young man tied down and being plowed mercilessly by a machine). I set the plate down on the table next to him and startled him a bit.

"Oh, perfect timing" he said looking me over in the room's dim light "Your pictures don't do you justice."

"Thank you sir" I replied and hesitated again.

"Well, on your knees, you know what to do."

I didn't have a choice, any server who refused was castrated in front of the others and then disappeared.

I got down on my knees and undid his pants and zipper. He wasn't wearing underwear and his already hard, huge cock (at least 9") popped out and hit me in the face. He grunted as I heard him begin to cut into his steak.

I grabbed the base of his cock and held the head close to my lips. The Pill was having its effect. I was hornier than one can imagine and wanted to do anything to satisfy and be satisfied (the latter rarely happened during dinner service).

I opened my mouth and sealed my lips around the thick head of his member, my tongue on the sensitive spot on the underside. I sucked in hard as I forced myself down on the massive cock. I gagged a little as I found the point o couldn't take any more. Starting there I moved up and down on his dick as he ate, sucking hard. I was encouraged by pleasureful moans from him that made my own cock stiffen and jump. I went on for a few minutes before coming up for air. My chin and chest covered in my drool and his precum.

He finished his dinner and stood up in front of me. A large man with a huge cock. He grabbed my head with two hands and held me in place.

"My turn. Open wide whore!" He commanded.

I opened my mouth slowly, knowing what was coming. I didn't open fast enough and he pushed his cock past my lips and began fucking my face. I did my best to keep my lips sealed around him even as he made me gag.

"Fuck yeah whore, I am going to cum down your throat"

My cock throbbed when he said that (damn Pill made us servers extra submissive). He pushed my head deeper onto his cock and I felt his tip in my throat. He groaned loudly and I felt spurt after spurt of hot cum pour down my throat. I didn't even have to swallow, it was already deep inside me.

He roughly popped his cock out when he was done, leaving my gasping for air.

"You've got a real talent there whore." He said. "I will be seeing you again I am sure. You may leave now."

I nodded, and made my way back to the prep. The boss' minion laughed when he saw me, drool still all over my chin.

"Looks like someone had fun" he said as I was clipped back into place.

I usually served 2 people on average before dessert was offered. That night it was only the one. Dessert was an entirely different deal with more exotic offerings and further exploitation of the servers (no actual food was served for dessert). Many dessert courses were designed for multiple clients at once. Desserts were served in their own unique rooms, designed for all sorts of debauchery. The night in question I got called up for the "Frosted Red Velvet" dessert.

The Boss' minion led me to the Red Velvet room. Once inside, he forced me onto a bench that stuck my ass out behind my knees at a height that appeared convenient for many things. He proceeded to tie me down with restraints on my calves, thighs, forearms, and across my torso. I could hardly wiggle around. A blindfold was placed over my eyes and a large red ball gag inserted to hold my mouth open.

I thought that would be all. I was wrong. I felt a thin rope being tied around my testicles and cock (still hard from the Pill). My member felt more engorged as the rope prison constrained it.

The minion abruptly left the room. Drooling around the ball gag, I wondered what this would entail. I hadn't been served as part of this dessert before.

A few minutes later I heard the door open and a spotlight came on, highlighting my restrained figure in the center of the room. I couldn't see other than that change in light, but I heard what I believed to be four men talking.

"All right gentleman, let's see what we have here." I recognized that voice. It was the man who had shoved his cock down my throat earlier. I swallowed hard, suddenly nervous.

"Looks like we have some instructions" he paused than read:

"Dessert is presented before you. You have chosen the Frosted Red Velvet offering. As one may have noticed, the presented dessert is quite pale and not yet red. This is yours to change. Around the room you will find various implements that may be used to your desire to turn your dessert's backside from pale white to deep red."

He paused for effect and I heard men shuffling around, apparently examining what was in the room.

"Once dessert is as red as you desire, it is time to frost the cake. The way to frost is up to you. The chef suggests both internal and external frosting.

There are two unique items for use in this room. One is a number of pieces of freshly skinned ginger root shaped conveniently like plugs. For a more intense experience, insert one of these prior to dying the dessert red. The second unique piece is a machine designed for one purpose which should be apparent.

Final note: You may remove the blindfold and gag should you desire. You may also help the dessert release some of his own frosting should you feel he deserves it.

Enjoy. Sincerely,

The chefs of "Devil's Food Lounge and Live Entertainment". "

"Well this ought to be fun" a different voice said.

"Anyone know what this ginger does?" Asked a third.

"Well, let's do as in the instructions and find out" from the fourth voice.

I sensed multiple people approach me and then two large hands pulled my ass cheeks apart, revealing my tight hole. I gasped as I felt a sudden steady pressure. Slowly my whole accepted the plug shaped ginger. I felt it pop into place and my tight muscles held the root there.

For a second nothing happened. Then I whimpered a bit as I felt the heat of the ginger oil light up my insides. The men noticed the slight twinge of pain.

"It must be causing some slight discomfort. Does it hurt?" Someone asked

"It burns a bit" I groaned through the gag. It was burning but also making my cock twitch. The feeling was intense.

"Good." The man growled back.

"Ahhh," I groaned loud through the gag as I felt the first impact of something flat and wooden on my bared ass. The impact made me involuntarily squeeze my ass muscles and that released more of the burning ginger into my sensitive anus. I started breathing heavy and drooling around the gag.

The next two impacts came quickly, one on each of my ass cheeks. I squirmed in my restraints.

"Take it whore. You are going to be the sorest piece of ass in the city after we have our fill" a voice promised. I believed him. The burning sensation started to subside a bit or I was getting used to it. My cock still hard as a rock was telling my mind it wanted more. That damn Pill made anything done to me make me even hornier.

I calmed down a little during a slight pause in the reddening of my ass. I screamed as I felt a new sensation caress my backside. A bunch of small sharp stings I assumed was from some sort of flogger. More heavy breathing and drool. My face must have been a mess.

The men grunted ascent at whoever delivered more quick stinging strokes to my ass. I heard the unmistakable sound of a couple of the clients dropping their pants and beginning to stroke their cocks.

"I wish you could see your ass boy" the voice from dinner said "it is a sight to behold. Nice and red now. I want to make a few more marks though..."

I grew nervous and squirmed in the restraints to no avail.

"Aaaah fuck!" I screamed through the gag as a long sharp sting connected with both my ass cheeks. This was quickly followed by 4 more. I was sweating and constantly moaning from the pain on my ass.

"I always wanted to see what marks a cane would leave. I am going to have to get one of these for my house." Said the big black cock owner.

Someone loosened my gag and the ball dropped to the floor. I moved my jaw around, trying to loosen it. A rough hand grabbed my chin and tipped my face up slightly. The blindfold still in place, I had no idea who it was.

"Open" demanded a voice that belonged to a large male.

I parted my lips slightly and the head of his cock pushed them the rest of the way apart. He held my head as I started working up and down his shaft, licking and sucking hard. I moaned against his cock as someone removed the ginger plug from ass.

"That's it, suck it whore" the voice commanded as he grabbed my head tighter and slowly began fucking my face. His cock was large and he forced it to my throat, causing me to gag. He held me there, drooling on his cock for a long few seconds before pulling back and leaving just the head in. I sucked hard and licked the sensitive spot under the swollen head.

"Oh yess, you are clearly practiced". I felt a hand go to the back of my head and hold me there.

"Ahh yess" he growled out and I felt a stream of cum fall on my tongue. My own cock twitched at the taste as two more large spurts filled my mouth. He held his cock there until I swallowed down his big load with a gulp.

"Don't you worry, there will be more of that for you in a bit" he assured me.

As he pulled his cock out with a pop one of the clients said "Oh I get it now, frosted red velvet..."

"A little slow on the uptake there dumbass" came a reply.

"Should we take off his blindfold?" The one who just shot his load into my throat asked?

"No, I like it better this way" the voice from dinner said. "Somebody use that tight hole. I want each of us to shoot frostings on/into our lovely cake here."

I felt someone grab my hips and position themselves behind me. Cold lube was generously poured on my hole. Whoever was back there wanted to go hard.

One hand stayed on my left hip and I felt a pressure on my ass as one of the men pressed the head of his cock against it. I moaned softly as the constant pushing allowed the head of his member in. It felt slender as the head made its way inside.

"Aaah" I moaned as he continued to slowly bury his cock. My own member twitched up and down as he entered.

"He likes it, methinks" said the oral depositor. I felt a hand around my cock and some slow strokes, causing my ass to tighten around the shaft burrowed in it.

"Oh he is tight" stated the one inside me. "Stroke him like that for me, it makes him hungrily grab my cock". With that, he grabbed both my hips and started fucking me hard. No slow build up, just long fast strokes.

"Oooh, fuck" i moaned as my cock was stroked and my ass fucked. I felt as if I was going to cum soon. The man fondling my cock knew it though and abruptly stopped

"Can't have you cumming on us too soon now".

I rocked in the restraints a bit as the cock inside me moved back and forth quickly. I felt balls slapping my ass as he drove his dick in deep.

I was moaning and breathing heavy, feeling his cock hit my prostate each time he drove forward.

"Oh yess, are you ready for my load deep inside you?"

Again, that damn Pill made me hornier the crazier this session got and before thinking I blurted out "Yes sir, I need your hot load!"

He grabbed my hips and buried his cock as deep as he could. I squeezed his member inside me and moaned as I felt the first long rope get deposited.

"Oh fuck yess, take that load whore" he practically shouted at me. I felt him spasm deep inside me a few more times before abruptly pulling his cock out, a stream of cum following it and dripping down my taint onto my tied up balls.

Someone smacked my ass hard "What do you say slut?"

"Thank you sir" I replied out of breath.

I didnt have much time to relax. I heard something being wheeled over and more lube was poured into my now fairly open hole.

"Let's see what this does to the boy" the man from dinner earlier said. I felt a thick hard dildo pushed into me. The machine was slid forward and I felt the fake cock deep inside. It was long and wide and filled my hole up completely. Once the placement appeared satisfactory I heard a click and the dildo retracted from me a bit but stayed inside. The speed was nice and slow.

"Aaah, that feels good". I couldn't lie, it felt good and was making my cock leak precum every time it bumped my prostate. I moaned in rhythm with the machine for what felt like a couple of minutes. I could sense eyes watching me, hard cocks being stroked.

I sensed somebody move in front of my face as the machine in my ass was sped up slightly. The blindfold was violently ripped off and the flood of light hurt my eyes for a second. In front of my face was the same big black cock from dinner.

"Remember this" he waved his cock in front of my face, purposefully smacking my cheeks with it.

"Yes sir."

"Then you remember what to do".

I nodded and opened my mouth wide, sealing my lips around his shaft again. I moved back and forth along his member sucking hard.

The dildo in my ass sped up again. I groaned against the cock in my mouth.

I heard a grunt from behind me and felt cum land on my sore red ass. More ropes of cum followed. It seems as if they all had taken something to increase how much cum they could produce. I had never felt or seen that much in one go before. More cum hit my other ass cheek. It was left there to dry.

The man with the cock in my mouth grabbed my head and held it tight. I gagged as he shoved his giant member to the back of my throat. Fucking my face roughly. I was drooling all over his cock. I glanced my eyes up and saw he was loving it.

The machine in my sped up more and I felt an orgasm beginning to build in my tightly tied balls.

"Ohh take my cock whore, I am goin to cum down your throat again"

He pulled my head down on his shaft and grunted. I felt his cock unleash warm streams of cum, one after another, straight down my throat. I gagged hard and some of the cum spilled down his shaft. He pulled back and held my nose until I made sure to swallow all of his massive load.

I moaned loud as at that moment my orgasm hit from my prostate and forced a hard shot of cum out of my cock. "Ahhh fuck" I shouted. My cock spasmed more and more releasing cum that had built up over hours.

I hung my head breathing hard but the pounding in my ass didn't stop. I moaned and begged for them to take it out "Please sirs, it's too much, please."

Finally it was turned off and pulled out. My ass was good and sore and I felt the dry cum coating my ass cheeks.

One more shot of cum all of a sudden flooded my ass crack. Dripping down my swollen, puckered hole.

I noticed a flash go off behind my head as someone took a picture of their now fully decorated dessert.

Next thing I remember is waking up in my servants' quarters with an impossibly sore ass and the taste of cum still in my throat.

To be continued

PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers